inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Time for my annual complain about the lack of new topics started daily thread

Written By: ChuckyG on 11/25/09 at 11:25 am

I'd really like to see people start more threads everyday.  Not sure what can be done to encourage more.

The last time I brought it up though we had a member (who is no longer a member) who thought it appropriate to start a bunch of pointless threads.  Which is probably why I don't award a monthly award for topics started.

What say you?  Are you all too shy to initiate discussion on a topic?  I try and start something new every day or two, maybe I need to kick it up a notch.

Subject: Re: Time for my annual complain about the lack of new topics started daily thread

Written By: Silver Power on 11/25/09 at 11:34 am

I've been trying to do my part, I promise you. Karma +1 to you.

Subject: Re: Time for my annual complain about the lack of new topics started daily thread

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/25/09 at 11:51 am

I do my best for the boards in providing new threads, etc.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 11/25/09 at 12:15 pm

Been busy.  Sowwy.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 11/25/09 at 12:18 pm

I try to keep up with finding good threads for the Front Page-I feel guilty when I haven't posted a new one in a while.

BTW, if you want your thread to go up on the Front Page, you can pay me make sure it doesn't have any photos on the first post, nor can it be a poll. If you see a thread you think should be up even if you didn't start it yourself, just give me a PM.

Cat

Written By: Silver Power on 11/25/09 at 12:21 pm

I try to keep up with finding good threads for the Front Page-I feel guilty when I haven't posted a new one in a while.

BTW, if you want your thread to go up on the Front Page, you can pay me make sure it doesn't have any photos on the first post, nor can it be a poll. If you see a thread you think should be up even if you didn't start it yourself, just give me a PM.

Cat

I would pay you to put one of my many meaningless threads on the front page. I just want the notable topic award.  ;D

Written By: DJ Blaze on 11/25/09 at 2:42 pm

I'll start a few threads sometime. I've done a few PBG games, a few lyrics with YouTubes, and of course, my Anime song thread.

Written By: wildcard on 11/26/09 at 12:19 am

If I can think of anything I will.  What I start usually ends up dieing. 

Check for new replies or respond here...