inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Mannn... It's been awhile!

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 12/05/09 at 2:00 pm

Does anyone still remember me??  ;D

Well, I finally remembered my log in info and plus some of you I am friends with now on Facebook, so some of you do know that I am alive. But, just thought I'd say "Hi" and that I will try to redeem myself by getting my posts back up again and earning some karma :0) And, what's fudging about? That's new :0)

All my best,
Hot Stuff

Subject: Re: Mannn... It's been awhile!

Written By: Ashkicksass on 12/05/09 at 2:19 pm

Well, I finally remembered my log in info and plus some of you I am friends with now on Facebook, so some of you do know that I am alive. But, just thought I'd say "Hi" and that I will try to redeem myself by getting my posts back up again and earning some karma :0) And, what's fudging about? That's new :0)

All my best,
Hot Stuff

Hey hot stuff!  Good to see you girl!  Fudging is the opposite of karamel.  An official smite if you will.  Some love it, some hate it. 

How is everything going with you?

Written By: ladybug316 on 12/05/09 at 2:19 pm

Hey there, Hot Stuff!  Welcome back  :)

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/05/09 at 2:31 pm

Welcome back!

Written By: whistledog on 12/05/09 at 2:36 pm

What?  Who the hell are you? :P

Welcome back Krissy :)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/05/09 at 3:01 pm

Hey, my twin is back. Welcome back.

Cat

Written By: snozberries on 12/05/09 at 3:18 pm

Welcome Back!!!

Written By: nally on 12/05/09 at 5:58 pm

Welcome back, Krissy!! So nice to see you here again. 8) :)

Written By: Howard on 12/05/09 at 6:43 pm

Hey Krissy,Welcome Back.  :)

Written By: coqueta83 on 12/05/09 at 7:54 pm

Welcome back, Krissy!! O0

Written By: danootaandme on 12/06/09 at 4:43 am

Welcome back into the fold  :)

Written By: Howard on 12/06/09 at 6:38 am

How's everything?  :)

Written By: ninny on 12/06/09 at 7:03 am

Welcome Back :)

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 12/07/09 at 8:28 pm

Thank you everyone! I may not be on as often, but I will try to keep up appearances. I really do miss being on here and that's why I didn't want to stay away too long before I just was written off, lol. I am glad you all are welcoming me back with open arms. Oh, wow, the fudge button will be LOTS of fun to use, lol. But, I promise, it will be seldom and only for necessary times  ;)

Thank you again and can't wait to start postin' up a storm again!

Krissy

Written By: Silver Power on 12/07/09 at 8:48 pm

All my best,
Hot Stuff

Never really knew ya, but it's cool seeing someone with a lot of Karamel back again.

*Also, if you need some -easy- karamel, check The Karamel Exchange thread in PPP... We could always use more members.  ;)*

Written By: Howard on 12/08/09 at 6:39 am

Thank you everyone! I may not be on as often, but I will try to keep up appearances. I really do miss being on here and that's why I didn't want to stay away too long before I just was written off, lol. I am glad you all are welcoming me back with open arms. Oh, wow, the fudge button will be LOTS of fun to use, lol. But, I promise, it will be seldom and only for necessary times  ;)

Thank you again and can't wait to start postin' up a storm again!

Krissy

Well we enjoy you being here.  :)

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 12/10/09 at 1:09 am

Never really knew ya, but it's cool seeing someone with a lot of Karamel back again.

*Also, if you need some -easy- karamel, check The Karamel Exchange thread in PPP... We could always use more members.  ;)*

Yes, I think you joined after I had reached my peak time on here. Life kinda got in the way over the last year. Plus, at my old job, I could sit at my desk, browse the web with no one really giving a care and so I spent much time on here in between calls, lol Helped me rack up some good posting numbers and Karma :0) It's nice to meet you and hope I get to know you better along with reaquainting myself with my old buddies on here :0)

Check for new replies or respond here...