inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: 2009 Festivus, for the Rest of Us!

Written By: Foo Bar on 12/23/09 at 12:28 am

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2189/2103689597_3710739b89_b.jpg

Insert your own joke about my aluminum pole.  Go ahead!

Because I gotta lot of problems with you people!  And today, you're gonna hear about it!

(Actually, I don't have that many problems with you people, except for that whole thing about posting one-word responses to 100+ page threads, just to inflate post counts and make the "show unread posts" button meaningless.  I know, that's just how some of y'all roll around here, so I'm OK with it.  But I still threw a few bucks into The Human Fund's pot on your behalf.  Money for people and all that.)

My Feat of Strength tomorrow will involve the consumption of a Big Gulp immediately before a viewing of all 2:41 of Avatar from the middle of the row.

Happy Festivus!

Subject: Re: 2009 Festivus, for the Rest of Us!

Written By: Jessica on 12/23/09 at 11:43 am

Because I gotta lot of problems with you people!  And today, you're gonna hear about it!

(Actually, I don't have that many problems with you people, except for that whole thing about posting one-word responses to 100+ page threads, just to inflate post counts and make the "show unread posts" button meaningless.  I know, that's just how some of y'all roll around here, so I'm OK with it.  But I still threw a few bucks into The Human Fund's pot on your behalf.  Money for people and all that.)

My Feat of Strength tomorrow will involve the consumption of a Big Gulp immediately before a viewing of all 2:41 of Avatar from the middle of the row.

Happy Festivus!

I shall admire your pole.  Can I decorate it with ribbons and bows?

I share the grievance of one word posts.  I also have a complaint against all those frackin' threads on the 2000's board that are going year by year through the 00's, the complaining about the 00's, the wondering what the '10s will be like, etc.  They're usually started by annoying guests, and I'm going to go ballistic if they don't stop.

I'm weak right now, so my feat of strength will involve making a huge pot of pasta salad for Friday and lifting it into the refrigerator.

Happy Festivus to you!

Subject: Re: 2009 Festivus, for the Rest of Us!

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 12/24/09 at 4:04 pm

Happy Festivus!
great Frank Costanza impression  ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...