inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Woman Arrested For Driving While Shaving.....YES!

Written By: danootaandme on 03/09/10 at 5:41 am

www.thenewsjunkie.com/2010/03/megan-mariah-barnes-arrested-for-driving-while-shaving/

Florida Highway Patrol troopers say a two-vehicle crash Tuesday at Mile Marker 21 on Cudjoe Key was caused by a 37-year-old woman driver who was shaving her bikini area while her ex-husband took the wheel from the passenger seat.

“She said she was meeting her boyfriend in Key West and wanted to be ready for the visit,” Trooper Gary Dunick said. “If I wasn’t there, I wouldn’t have believed it. About 10 years ago I stopped a guy in the exact same spot … who had three or four syringes sticking out of his arm. It was just surreal and I thought, ‘Nothing will ever beat this.’ Well, this takes it.”

Subject: Re: Woman Arrested For Driving While Shaving.....YES!

Written By: Ashkicksass on 03/09/10 at 9:09 am

1.  Why didn't her ex husband drive?

2.  She was worried enough about shaving to do it en route, but wasn't the least bit concerned with touching up her roots?  :-X

3.  Honestly, how do you shave your nether regions in the car?  It takes a bit of contortion.  Hence the accident I guess.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 03/09/10 at 10:34 am

Ok, not only do I question her shaving her bikini area while driving but I also question the fact that she was meeting her boyfriend with her ex-husband in the car? WTF??  The woman was definitely...um... :-X

Cat

Written By: Howard on 03/09/10 at 3:00 pm

Maybe she had one hand on the wheel and the other on her bikini area?  ???

Written By: Frank on 03/09/10 at 4:11 pm

Maybe she had one hand on the wheel and the other on her bikini area?  ???

The first sentence of the 1st post says: "37-year-old woman driver who was shaving her bikini area while her ex-husband took the wheel from the passenger seat."

Written By: whistledog on 03/10/10 at 10:10 pm

When behind the wheel of a car on the road in traffic, why can't people just d rive with their total focus on the road?

Written By: nupur on 03/10/10 at 10:56 pm

Ok, not only do I question her shaving her bikini area while driving but I also question the fact that she was meeting her boyfriend with her ex-husband in the car? WTF??
Cat

hahaha my thoughts exactly!

4 things: meeting boyfriend, driving, shaving bikini area, ex-husband. taken separately, they might not seem so strange; stick them together in the same sentence and you've got yourself a definite WTF scenario.

Written By: Howard on 03/11/10 at 6:56 am

When behind the wheel of a car on the road in traffic, why can't people just d rive with their total focus on the road?

or put the car to a stop and shave,don't do it while you're focusing on the road. ::)

Check for new replies or respond here...