inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: My First Kiss Went a Little Like This

Written By: Ashkicksass on 08/05/10 at 5:34 pm

I'm loving this song right now, and even though I'm sure there are a million other threads asking about your first kiss, I'm starting one anyway!    :P

So lets hear all about it!  Who was your first kiss with?  How old were you?  Was it great or awful?

I was 12 - in 7th grade, and this 9th grader named Josh walked me home from my friends house.  We got two houses down from mine, and he just laid one on my right there in the middle of the street.  It was awesome.   :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYC2FUutdKA

Subject: Re: My First Kiss Went a Little Like This

Written By: danootaandme on 08/06/10 at 6:05 am

My first kiss was from a hunk a rama guy that I was totally in love with.  We made out and he wanted to go out with me  WITH ME!!! but I also found out that he had a scary mean streak and ran like hell. 

Written By: Howard on 08/06/10 at 6:52 am

My very frist kiss was with a girl quite a long time ago and I frenched her and that was the first time I frenched a girl,It was disgusting at first but I learned to enjoy it later.

Written By: DJ Blaze on 08/06/10 at 8:40 pm

I've never kissed a girl. I've hugged a girl, but never kissed a girl. But the hug was very warm and comfortable.

Written By: Frank on 08/10/10 at 8:57 am

Nice thread.

My first kiss, I think I was about 10 years old. It was done under the covers with a girl I know. It led to many more kisses with the same girl for the next little while.
I can REALLY relate to my avatar (Kevin & Winnie) ;)

Written By: Howard on 08/10/10 at 3:09 pm

Nice thread.

My first kiss, I think I was about 10 years old. It was done under the covers with a girl I know. It led to many more kisses with the same girl for the next little while.
I can REALLY relate to my avatar (Kevin & Winnie) ;)

Wow,good for you. ;)

Written By: Frank on 08/11/10 at 8:47 am

Wow,good for you. ;)

Yes, good memories for sure.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 08/11/10 at 11:37 am

When I was 15, I was dating a guy who was 23.  :o :o :o  Yeah, my parents knew-not saying they approved but they tolerated it. One time, we went to the drive-in (to see Grease & American Hot Wax). My sister ("Dawg") came along as chaperon. She was in the back seat when we went in and the guy didn't see her so she got in for free. Before the movie, I turned to her and said, "I'll try not to sing if you try not to sing." So, during "Hopelessly Devoted to You," She burst out on the top of her lungs, "BUT NOW THERE'S NO WHERE TO HIDE..."   I turned around to tell her to shut up and this of course made her sing LOUDER!!!  I was so embarrassed. During intermission, she went to the snack bar and my boyfriend pulled me over and planted one of me-complete with tongue down the throat. He had kissed me before but it was just a little peck-but this was the first REAL one. It was my first REAL kiss. I didn't really know what to do so I pulled away and told him that I was VERY, VERY inexperienced including how to kiss.

That poor guy, I really broke his heart. He was in love with me but I wasn't in love with him. One time he did tell me he loved me and I said, "No you don't." I hope that he has found someone who really does love him.

Cat

Written By: lola669 on 08/11/10 at 11:49 am

I had a little kissing experience playing spin-the-bottle at parties but my first make-out was with my first boyfriend.  OH MY GOD!!  It was awful.  GROSS!!

*disclaimer, this is disgusting, stop reading now if you are easily grossed out!* ;D

Ok, he was much taller than me and we were standing up, it didn't start out too bad but then after a few minutes I had his saliva running down my neck.  I don't think he swallowed his spit at all.  8-P  I broke up with his shortly after that 'cause I could stand the thought of kissing him ever again. 

Written By: Howard on 08/11/10 at 7:17 pm

I had a little kissing experience playing spin-the-bottle at parties but my first make-out was with my first boyfriend.  OH MY GOD!!  It was awful.  GROSS!!

*disclaimer, this is disgusting, stop reading now if you are easily grossed out!* ;D

Ok, he was much taller than me and we were standing up, it didn't start out too bad but then after a few minutes I had his saliva running down my neck.  I don't think he swallowed his spit at all.   8-P  I broke up with his shortly after that 'cause I could stand the thought of kissing him ever again. 

Wow Lola that must've been an intense kiss.  :o

Written By: lola669 on 08/11/10 at 8:15 pm

Wow Lola that must've been an intense kiss.  :o

Intensely revolting. ;D

Written By: Howard on 08/12/10 at 6:56 am

Intensely revolting. ;D

When I kiss and I'd admit I'm a deep kisser,I know what it means to do mouth to mouth.  ;)

Written By: Davester on 08/29/10 at 6:49 pm

Late '70s, I was 7 or 8 years old.  Annie, who was 6 y/o, lived next door was the first girl I kissed besides my mommy.  We sat in the tree-house her dad made, complete with love seat.  We swapped her chewing gum.  Then I found out she was kissing my pal John, as well.  Can't trust some chicks..!

Written By: Midas on 08/29/10 at 6:58 pm

Late '70s, I was 7 or 8 years old.  Annie, who was 6 y/o, lived next door was the first girl I kissed besides my mommy.  We sat in the tree-house her dad made, complete with love seat.  We swapped her chewing gum.  Then I found out she was kissing my pal John, as well.  Can't trust some chicks..!

Similar story to that, when I was in 1st grade I kissed my best friend's sister who was in kindergarten.  :D

My first total makeout kiss that I remember...I was 15.  Not long after doing my first DJ gig.  It was with some girl that attended.  8)

Check for new replies or respond here...