inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: The Charitable Tom Brady

Written By: danootaandme on 09/10/10 at 3:59 pm

Tom Brady was in an accident in Boston.  He is okay but  the Audi( $97,000 S8 sedan) that was given to him by the Best Buddies Charity for his work for them was towed away.  Anyone wondering where their donations go to, well, if they are buying Brady and Audi what are they buying for themselves?  And why didn't Brady donate it back if his heart is so big?  These questions are rhetorical, I know the answers.

Subject: Re: The Charitable Tom Brady

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 09/14/10 at 4:13 pm

Tom Brady was in an accident in Boston.  He is okay but  the Audi( $97,000 S8 sedan) that was given to him by the Best Buddies Charity for his work for them was towed away.  Anyone wondering where their donations go to, well, if they are buying Brady and Audi what are they buying for themselves?  And why didn't Brady donate it back if his heart is so big?  These questions are rhetorical, I know the answers.

I wish I had buddies like that.  ::)

Written By: Ashkicksass on 09/16/10 at 10:05 am

I started to do a little bit of research on charities after seeing this thread.  Definitely makes me second guess where I want to donate my money! 

Written By: danootaandme on 09/19/10 at 4:19 am

They tried to get a Best Buddies chapter here at the high school.  The hoops they had to go through were so daunting they gave up. Now we hear this.  F*** 'em

Check for new replies or respond here...