inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Aaaarhgh!!!

Written By: Fairee07 on 10/08/10 at 10:15 am

List your frustrations here.

I've got a few already today:

-was going to plan to bake cookies for work because it's my boss's last day and since I don't think I'll make it to her and my other coworker's farewell party, I wanted to look good  ;)  ....but when I stepped out I did not have time
-in fact I didn't have time to even dry my hair!!
-when I was about to lock my door, my house key wasn't on my key chain so I had to go back and look for the extra set

Today I lost my house key and not only that but yesterday I couldn't find my good pair of sunglasses....and they still haven't shown up!

Argh!

Subject: Re: Aaaarhgh!!!

Written By: nally on 10/14/10 at 1:21 pm

When I forget to do something, and it doesn't dawn on me until much later.

Written By: Howard on 10/14/10 at 7:45 pm

I hate when one person ruins it for the whole bunch of other passengers on the bus,Yes we know it's raining heavily and you want to get on the back of the bus because it's crowded in front but you need to pay your fare or get the hell off,simple as that.  ::)

Written By: whistledog on 10/14/10 at 8:04 pm

I know what it's like to lose keys.

Very frustrating is when a car sits on a green in the turn lane with no oncoming cars.  These drivers should know that you don't need a green arrow to turn unless there is a sign that says LEFT TURN SIGNAL

Written By: Howard on 10/14/10 at 8:05 pm

I always have a tendency to lose my wallet or keys sometimes.

Written By: nally on 10/15/10 at 11:21 am

I know what it's like to lose keys.

Very frustrating is when a car sits on a green in the turn lane with no oncoming cars.  These drivers should know that you don't need a green arrow to turn unless there is a sign that says LEFT TURN SIGNAL

Especially when the signal doesn't have a red arrow with it.

Written By: Howard on 10/15/10 at 3:34 pm

When people on line have to take their sweet time ordering what they want having customers wait very patiently for their turn.  ::)

Written By: Fairee07 on 10/15/10 at 11:11 pm

When people on line have to take their sweet time ordering what they want having customers wait very patiently for their turn.  ::)

I hate that too. I remember one time I was waiting in line at McDonald's, and I had to wait so long because it looked like the old man at the counter was buying a car instead of a cheap sandwich.  ::)

Written By: Fairee07 on 10/15/10 at 11:13 pm

oh, and i still can't find that key  :-\\  good thing i had an extra set

Written By: nally on 10/15/10 at 11:40 pm

I hate that too. I remember one time I was waiting in line at McDonald's, and I had to wait so long because it looked like the old man at the counter was buying a car instead of a cheap sandwich.  ::)

Oh yeah, especially in the drive-thru. The person in front of you makes a ginormous order, taking a long time to order it, and later receive it.

Written By: whistledog on 10/16/10 at 12:15 am

What I hate about that is the people who wait in line, but don't actually look at the menu until they get to the head of the line, then take 5 minutes to order.

How about the people who order multi-combos, each one different (fries, rings, etc) and each burger different (no ketchup, extra pickles, etc).  It takes them 5 minutes just to relay the order, and if the cashier gets it wrong, the customer goes through the whole spiel again.

Written By: Howard on 10/16/10 at 7:33 am

What I hate about that is the people who wait in line, but don't actually look at the menu until they get to the head of the line, then take 5 minutes to order.

How about the people who order multi-combos, each one different (fries, rings, etc) and each burger different (no ketchup, extra pickles, etc).  It takes them 5 minutes just to relay the order, and if the cashier gets it wrong, the customer goes through the whole spiel again.

or how about when you're on line and all you want to order at Dunkin Donuts is a small coffee and a donut and everyone orders a stupid Latte. ::)

Written By: Ashkicksass on 10/16/10 at 3:50 pm

or how about when you're on line and all you want to order at Dunkin Donuts is a small coffee and a donut and everyine orders a stupid Latte. ::)

Howard, you should try a latte.  If you did, you would order them all the time too.  ;D

Written By: Howard on 10/17/10 at 7:27 am

Howard, you should try a latte.  If you did, you would order them all the time too.   ;D

That's what I've been doing,I'm now on a Caramel Latte high at Dunkin Donuts,they are so good.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 10/17/10 at 4:27 pm

That's what I've been doing,I'm now on a Caramel Latte high at Dunkin Donuts,they are so good.

;D  Ha ha

Written By: Howard on 10/18/10 at 7:10 am

;D  Ha ha

All this week,I drank 3 cups of them,maybe I have to cut down on the caffiene,I feel gassy sometimes. :P

Check for new replies or respond here...