inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Good news!

Written By: JamieMcBain on 11/26/10 at 11:28 pm

My brother, is getting a new part time coaching gig commencing next week!

:D 

Subject: Re: Good news!

Written By: Dagwood on 11/27/10 at 9:23 am

Congrats to your brother! :)

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/27/10 at 9:26 am

Congrats, is it well paid?

Written By: JamieMcBain on 11/27/10 at 1:01 pm

Not sure.

Written By: Howard on 11/27/10 at 3:46 pm

Congrats to your brother.

Written By: nally on 11/30/10 at 1:35 pm

Glad to hear about your brother's new job. Karma+1.

Written By: Howard on 06/19/13 at 12:59 pm

I just came from the foot doctor and my nail wasn't infected, in fact he said that there was a nail growing so that's good news. All he did was just cut a snippet of it, wrapped a band-aid around it and told me to put some bacitracin on it and It'll be back to normal in about a month or 2, I guess I worried over nothing.  ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/19/13 at 1:02 pm

I just came from the foot doctor and my nail wasn't infected, in fact he said that there was a nail growing so that's good news. All he did was just cut a snippet of it, wrapped a band-aid around it and told me to put some bacitracin on it and It'll be back to normal in about a month or 2, I guess I worried over nothing.  ;D
That is good news!

Written By: Howard on 06/19/13 at 1:24 pm

That is good news!

and thank god it wasn't infected. I worried over nothing.

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/19/13 at 1:28 pm

I had a similar injury when I was young, it was nothing serious, but I did have a few days off school.

Written By: warped on 06/19/13 at 1:37 pm

Good Howard.  And you do know by now, if the same thing happens to your toe again...what do you do?

Just wrap a bandage around it so that your sock/shoe or whatever doesn't make contact with it. It you have some ointment at home, put in on as well ( before you put the bandage on).

Written By: Tashlovglit on 06/19/13 at 5:06 pm

One less worry in life!

Written By: Howard on 06/20/13 at 7:52 am

Good Howard.  And you do know by now, if the same thing happens to your toe again...what do you do?

Just wrap a bandage around it so that your sock/shoe or whatever doesn't make contact with it. It you have some ointment at home, put in on as well ( before you put the bandage on).

and some Bacitracin.

Written By: Howard on 10/01/13 at 2:46 pm

My Mother came to me with a happy cry, Her doctor found the breast biopsy to be benign which is a relief to her. Now she can relax and not worry.  :)

Written By: Dagwood on 10/01/13 at 9:13 pm

My Mother came to me with a happy cry, Her doctor found the breast biopsy to be benign which is a relief to her. Now she can relax and not worry.  :)

Awesome news, Howard! :)

Written By: 2kidsami on 10/02/13 at 6:50 am

glad your mother is alright!  That's really good news!

Written By: Howard on 10/02/13 at 7:02 am

Awesome news, Howard! :)

Thank You, It was a relief to her. Cause breast cancer runs in her family and a lot of our relatives died from breast cancer.

Written By: Howard on 10/02/13 at 7:03 am

glad your mother is alright!  That's really good news!

She almost went into hysterics. But overall, she's feeling much better, mentally.

Written By: Don Carlos on 10/02/13 at 10:14 am

She almost went into hysterics. But overall, she's feeling much better, mentally.

So glad your mom is cancer free.  Best news in a while

Written By: Howard on 10/02/13 at 7:45 pm

So glad your mom is cancer free.  Best news in a while

I'm glad that I don't have it but I know from reading that men can get it too.

Written By: Don Carlos on 10/03/13 at 10:11 am

I'm glad that I don't have it but I know from reading that men can get it too.

Yes, we can, and early detection is the key.  Check yourself out when you shower.  Same signs as for women

Written By: Howard on 10/03/13 at 1:34 pm

Yes, we can, and early detection is the key.  Check yourself out when you shower.  Same signs as for women

sometimes during the summertime, my left & right one keeps burning but I think it's from the excessive sweat pouring down my chest and the high humidity.

Written By: ninny on 10/04/13 at 5:00 pm

That's great news Howard.

Written By: Don Carlos on 10/05/13 at 9:38 am

sometimes during the summertime, my left & right one keeps burning but I think it's from the excessive sweat pouring down my chest and the high humidity.

Yeah, probably prickly heat.  Look for lumps, that's the symptom

Written By: Howard on 10/05/13 at 4:09 pm

Yeah, probably prickly heat.  Look for lumps, that's the symptom

I always wear a white t-shirt under my regular shirt and still I sweat like crazy.

Written By: karen on 10/07/13 at 11:31 am

I always wear a white t-shirt under my regular shirt and still I sweat like crazy.

You know some people would wear less clothing if they were sweating...

Written By: Howard on 10/07/13 at 7:44 pm

You know some people would wear less clothing if they were sweating...

I know, I just like protecting myself.

Check for new replies or respond here...