inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: a rabbit

Written By: Tia on 12/07/10 at 8:02 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsJcO-baJaE

Subject: Re: a rabbit

Written By: wildcard on 12/07/10 at 11:12 am

a hare,  rabbits cant stand up like that. I've raised both rabbits and hares in 4H.  Hares  hop around like squirrels and seem to have more energy because the move more. 

Written By: Tia on 12/07/10 at 12:18 pm

a hare,  rabbits cant stand up like that. I've raised both rabbits and hares in 4H.  Hares  hop around like squirrels and seem to have more energy because the move more. 
huh, interesting, i just learned something new. of all the prespammersitely cute things he does, standing up on his hind legs is the cutest.

Written By: wildcard on 12/07/10 at 7:27 pm

yeah cool isn't it?  A rabbit might just jump here and there.  I use to let one of my rabbits out of it's cage for exercise and it just sat there. I had to chase it.  You let a hare out and it will be running around.

Written By: Tia on 12/08/10 at 7:01 am

prespammersitely .
lol what in heaven's name is this?

yeah, banjo's pretty intrepid when i let him out. no chasing necessary. in fact i usually have to bribe him to get him back in the cage. if he decides he doesn't wanna be caught, he's pretty much not gonna get caught. before i wised up and started using food, once i had to corner him into a box to catch him, it took like a half hour...

Written By: Howard on 12/08/10 at 7:59 am

He's so cute.  :)

Written By: wildcard on 12/09/10 at 11:50 pm

lol what in heaven's name is this?

yeah, banjo's pretty intrepid when i let him out. no chasing necessary. in fact i usually have to bribe him to get him back in the cage. if he decides he doesn't wanna be caught, he's pretty much not gonna get caught. before i wised up and started using food, once i had to corner him into a box to catch him, it took like a half hour...

we once had about 4 hares and rabbits in our backyard in raised cages and had to take them all out one at a time.  Catching the hares to put them back sometimes took forever.

Written By: DJ Blaze on 12/11/10 at 8:53 am

Kawaii desu ne! (How cute!)

Written By: wildcard on 12/11/10 at 11:52 pm

my turn to say he's cute

Written By: Tia on 12/13/10 at 11:32 pm

got another one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv4ffP2VydM

Written By: Howard on 12/14/10 at 7:29 am

got another one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv4ffP2VydM

Aw that's really cute.  :)

Written By: KKay on 12/14/10 at 8:29 am

they are very cute.  I prefer the jazzy one. 

don't you love the strange music people choose to add to videos?  Nice selection of cyoot you have here.

Check for new replies or respond here...