inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Voyagers Of The Unknown

Written By: Wild_Child_JIN on 02/26/11 at 3:58 pm

I am not sure if this is the place to post this or not, but there was this show called Voyagers Of The Unknown, or just plain "Voyagers!" Starring "Jon-Erik Hexum" and "Meeno Peluce" Below is an attachment of the shirt Meeno wore in every episode, and another of me, looking quite familiar in a way, Also, do you notice something new about my avatar?  ;)

Subject: Re: Voyagers Of The Unknown

Written By: whistledog on 02/26/11 at 6:42 pm

Jon-Erik Hexum played Phineas Bogg.  Not only do I remember this show, I have the complete series box set on DVD.

Shamer about Hexum.  He had such good promise.  I still want 'Cover Up' to come to DVD.

Subject: Re: Voyagers Of The Unknown

Written By: Wild_Child_JIN on 02/27/11 at 5:10 am

Jon-Erik Hexum played Phineas Bogg.  Not only do I remember this show, I have the complete series box set on DVD.

Shamer about Hexum.  He had such good promise.  I still want 'Cover Up' to come to DVD.

And to realize Jon was only 26 when he died, 12 years younger than my current age (38). :\'( It is very sad and tragic indeed. :(

Check for new replies or respond here...