inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Happy Mother's Day

Written By: Dagwood on 05/08/11 at 8:18 am

To all my fellow 00's moms!  Have a great day!  :)

Subject: Re: Happy Mother's Day

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/08/11 at 8:45 am

Happy Mother's Day

:)

Written By: ladybug316 on 05/08/11 at 10:52 am

To you as well, Dag, and to all of our Mommy Members!

Written By: Howard on 05/08/11 at 1:24 pm

Happy Mother's Day.  :)

Written By: danootaandme on 05/08/11 at 4:05 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CA17LOabVGs&feature=related

Written By: 2kidsami on 05/08/11 at 6:45 pm

Happy Mother's Day to you all!  And to another year of being the best mother, role model, guardian, friend or female that we can be!  For mothering and nurturing is found in many forms!  It does not have to cone from the loins!

Written By: Christie Marie M on 05/08/11 at 8:34 pm

Hope everybody had an awesome mother's day! I sure did! I bought my mom some roses and lilies and my bro was cooking some udon and miso soup and my mom and the rest of the fam enjoyed it.

Written By: ladybug316 on 05/08/11 at 8:36 pm

Hope everybody had an awesome mother's day! I sure did! I bought my mom some roses and lilies and my bro was cooking some udon and miso soup and my mom and the rest of the fam enjoyed it.

Sounds like a nice day  :)

Written By: Howard on 05/09/11 at 7:10 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CA17LOabVGs&feature=related

love this song so much. :)

Written By: Howard on 05/09/11 at 7:14 am

Had a good Mother's Day,my family came over including my 91 year old grandmother,uncles,aunts and my cousin along with their dog Jeter who's so cute and quite jumpy.It was also great to see my Father and my uncle get along again,many years ago they had a fight so a year or so ago they buried the hatchet and now it's good to see them talking laughing and just having fun with each other again. :)

Written By: ladybug316 on 05/09/11 at 7:39 am

Sounds like you also had a nice day, Howard  :)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 05/09/11 at 10:51 am

I called my mother. I do need to send my sister a check because she bought her some flowers from us four girls. She didn't say anything to me when I talk to her but she did to one of my sisters and said that she loved them.

Last night I got a phone call from my youngest step-daughter who said, "Happy Step-Mother's Day." She is the only one who does that. Most days I am fine with never having kids of my own but there are days when I feel like I missed out on something wonderful. Yesterday was such a day. Then I got that call and it just made my day.

Cat

Written By: Howard on 05/09/11 at 1:19 pm

Sounds like you also had a nice day, Howard  :)

glad to see my grandmother,haven't seen her in quite a long time.She's been looking quite frail lately but her mind is still sharp.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 05/10/11 at 11:08 am

Dedicated to all mothers out there-and NOT just for Mother's Day because a mother's work is never done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHPhxnW6Ti4

Cat

Written By: karen on 05/10/11 at 11:14 am

Thanks for that one Cat

Check for new replies or respond here...