inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Recent bannings/suspended accounts?

Written By: DJ Blaze on 05/26/11 at 9:07 pm

I was looking over at the penguin thread that HawkTheSlayer started, and I noticed he was a Guest, but he had been talking about his penguin rating, so he was obviously a registered member, right? Not only that, I noticed Tia was showing up as a Guest. I thought she had been here a long time as a member... what happened to them?

Subject: Re: Recent bannings/suspended accounts?

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 05/26/11 at 9:24 pm

INot only that, I noticed Tia was showing up as a Guest. I thought she had been here a long time as a member... what happened to them?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You thought tia was a "she."  :D

I still talk to him on Facebook sometimes.

Written By: snozberries on 05/26/11 at 11:00 pm

I was looking over at the penguin thread that HawkTheSlayer started, and I noticed he was a Guest, but he had been talking about his penguin rating, so he was obviously a registered member, right? Not only that, I noticed Tia was showing up as a Guest. I thought she had been here a long time as a member... what happened to them?

Hawk left the boards on his own after something happened that bugged him.
Not sure why Tia's showing up as a guest  since HE posted here within the last month.

Written By: snozberries on 05/26/11 at 11:04 pm

I just checked Tia's still a member so maybe he couldn't sign in and posted as a guest or maybe he cancelled his account had a change of heart and came back. We have several members who've done that.

Written By: gibbo on 05/27/11 at 12:36 am

Long suspected...but never proven!

Written By: snozberries on 05/27/11 at 1:44 am

Long suspected...but never proven!

I think the people who met up with him in Philly beg to differ  :P

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 05/27/11 at 4:00 am

Yeah, He grimaced a little when I called him Tia in person.  ;D I couldn't remember his real name.  I'm lucky to remember my own real name...  :-\\

I still talk to both Hawk and Tia on an occasional basis.  I follow Tia's youtube account and I've bought one of Hawk's band's CDs and talk to him on Facebook.

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 05/27/11 at 4:44 am

Yeah, He grimaced a little when I called him Tia in person.  ;D I couldn't remember his real name.  I'm lucky to remember my own real name...  :-\\

I still talk to both Hawk and Tia on an occasional basis.  I follow Tia's youtube account and I've bought one of Hawk's band's CDs and talk to him on Facebook.

Tia's real name is Mike.

Written By: Howard on 05/27/11 at 6:37 am

mistakes happen.

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 05/27/11 at 8:03 am

mistakes happen.

Oh I know, and getting tia's gender mixed up is an easy mistake to make. I was just kidding around. :)

Written By: snozberries on 05/27/11 at 8:53 am

Tia's real name is Mike.

It's been so long since he posted (regularly) here I couldn't remember if his name was common knowledge.

Written By: nally on 05/27/11 at 12:33 pm

Not sure why Tia's showing up as a guest  since HE posted here within the last month.

Both members cancelled their original accounts in 2007 and then re-registered.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 05/27/11 at 1:24 pm

I just checked Tia's still a member so maybe he couldn't sign in and posted as a guest or maybe he cancelled his account had a change of heart and came back. We have several members who've done that.

Tia deleted his account after another member was banned out of protest only to rejoin about 24 hours later which proves this place is just like the Hotel California. You can check out any time you like but you can never leave.

Cat

Written By: Step-chan on 05/27/11 at 4:11 pm

Tia's real name is Mike.

I never knew that, just like I never knew Davey Thrastmister's real name for awhile. Speaking of which, what happened to him?

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 05/27/11 at 4:19 pm

I never knew that, just like I never knew Davey Thrastmister's real name for awhile. Speaking of which, what happened to him?

Andy doesn't really come here anymore, I think he lost interest. I talk to him on Facebook on a fairly regular basis, plus he lives just a few hours from me so I've driven out to St. Louis and hung out with him a few times.

Really cool guy. 

Written By: DJ Blaze on 05/27/11 at 4:49 pm

Well, I LOLed to find out that Tia is a guy. Thanks for explaining this, and I don't think I'll ever leave InThe00s.

Written By: gibbo on 05/27/11 at 4:52 pm

I heard about Phillys begging problem!  ;)

Written By: Step-chan on 05/27/11 at 5:20 pm

Andy doesn't really come here anymore, I think he lost interest. I talk to him on Facebook on a fairly regular basis, plus he lives just a few hours from me so I've driven out to St. Louis and hung out with him a few times.

Really cool guy. 

Ah okay. I know he's not the type get himself banned here.

Written By: snozberries on 05/27/11 at 5:24 pm

so far no one mentioned here has been banned....they've just opted to stay away more often than they choose to visit

Written By: Step-chan on 05/27/11 at 5:26 pm

I aware of that. ;)

Written By: Howard on 05/27/11 at 7:26 pm

It's been so long since he posted (regularly) here I couldn't remember if his name was common knowledge.

Tia could be a guy's name too.

Written By: Howard on 05/27/11 at 7:28 pm

so far no one mentioned here has been banned....they've just opted to stay away more often than they choose to visit

Does that include me?  :D

Written By: whistledog on 05/27/11 at 8:51 pm

Suspended accounts? 

"I didn't pay my inthe00s bill, so my account was suspended" :D

Written By: Gis on 05/28/11 at 4:10 pm

Actually he left because of stuff thet was going on in his home life at the time.

Written By: snozberries on 05/28/11 at 5:50 pm

Actually he left because of stuff thet was going on in his home life at the time.

let's call it a combination of the two  ;)

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 05/30/11 at 7:33 am

It's been quite some time since anyone's actually been banned from this site (with the exception of that robocop1000th weirdo a few weeks back, but he'd already been banned anyway).

Really, you pretty much have to be a complete a-hole to get banned from here, after all you've still kept me around all this time. :D

Written By: snozberries on 05/30/11 at 11:53 am

It's been quite some time since anyone's actually been banned from this site (with the exception of that robocop1000th weirdo a few weeks back, but he'd already been banned anyway).

Really, you pretty much have to be a complete a-hole to get banned from here, after all you've still kept me around all this time. :D

HUD was banned too (same day or day before robojerk) He may have been DD the way he went off and all but the dude had an account for a yr or two and flew under the radar until he just lost it on Tam.  sucker  ;D

Written By: CatwomanofV on 05/30/11 at 12:36 pm

HUD was banned too (same day or day before robojerk) He may have been DD the way he went off and all but the dude had an account for a yr or two and flew under the radar until he just lost it on Tam.  sucker  ;D

That was really weird. He seemed like a cool dude and then he went kamikaze on Tam like that. I guess he wasn't taking him meds that day or something.

Cat

Written By: Howard on 05/30/11 at 6:25 pm

and still crazy after all these years.

Written By: whistledog on 05/30/11 at 9:11 pm

Hud seemed alright, then he turned out to be as vicious as that dog in his avatar LOL

Check for new replies or respond here...