inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: I'm Back, Part 3

Written By: Indy Gent on 09/05/11 at 1:04 pm

As I have posted on Tough Tuxedo Talk, I am back on inthe00s. I appreciate all the prayers during and after my heart surgery. My heart is okay, but I've kinda cheated on the diet and exercise and trying to get back to a heathy lifestyle because of my diabetes. I also been re-diagonsed as having sleep apnea as a result of neurlogical tests done in November 2010-January  2011 for dizziness. Fortunately, nothing due to heart problems. I am glad I'm back. Hope my latest computer (HP this time) holds up, as well as my health. Thanks again. :)

Subject: Re: I'm Back, Part 3

Written By: CatwomanofV on 09/06/11 at 10:13 am

Welcome back. I hope it is a long & healthy stay this time.

Karma.

Cat

Written By: karen on 09/06/11 at 10:43 am

Have you had advice from a nutrionist on your diet?  I know it can be hard following a special diet (a bit bland and boring maybe) but if it's necessary for your long term good health...

I guess this topic is something that sort of bothers me.  My dad had heart issues, but it took a heart attack and triple bypass surgery for him to even begin to take the doctor seriously.  And my grandma had diabetes and followed her restricted diet for about two days before she saw the doctor each month.  I'm sure that contributed to her realtively early demise.

Written By: Howard on 09/06/11 at 8:11 pm

Welcome Back Indy. :)

Written By: Bobby on 09/08/11 at 5:22 pm

Ah, it's great to see you back, Indy. I hope you have been keeping well.  8)

Written By: whistledog on 09/09/11 at 6:34 pm

Long time no see Jonathan.  Glad to see you are back :)

Check for new replies or respond here...