inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Merry Christmas 2011!

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/24/11 at 3:52 pm

Merry Christmas Everyone!

I will not be online on the festive day, so Merry Christmas everyone!

http://www.inthe00s.com/Smileys/santa/smiley.gif

Subject: Re: Merry Christmas 2011!

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 12/24/11 at 4:01 pm

Merry Christmas Everyone!

I will not be online on the festive day, so Merry Christmas everyone!

http://www.inthe00s.com/Smileys/santa/smiley.gif
Merry Christmas to you too!  still Christmas eve here for another 10 hours

Written By: snozberries on 12/24/11 at 4:13 pm

Same to you  Philip and BFF... I've got 3 more hours of my shift today... and either a 10 or a 14 day tomorrow so i'll be around all day if people get tired of their families and want to entertain me!  ;)

Written By: wildcard on 12/24/11 at 4:47 pm

I'll be home for Christmas and probably online for at least a little while tomorrow.  I went to a church service today and will be going to a service tomorrow.  Haven't had a real tree in I forget how many years. No stress and I am so glad that someone has decided to stop bitching about everyone and everything.  Will be our first ( just the five of us) nice family Christmas.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 12/24/11 at 5:16 pm

Same to you  Philip and BFF... I've got 3 more hours of my shift today... and either a 10 or a 14 day tomorrow so i'll be around all day if people get tired of their families and want to entertain me!  ;)

thanks Q & Merry Christmas to you too, & hopefully peace & good will towards all as you are working 911  8)  wish I were close so we could feast on some roast beast & yams!

Written By: DJ Blaze on 12/24/11 at 5:16 pm

Still Christmas Eve over here, bro's coming home soon and we're gonna exchange a few gifts tonight before the big present-opening on Christmas Morning.

Written By: snozberries on 12/24/11 at 5:18 pm

thanks Q & Merry Christmas to you too, & hopefully peace & good will towards all as you are working 911  8)  wish I were close so we could feast on some roast beast & yams!

suddenly I wish you were closer too!!! lol and YUM!!!!

thanks!

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 12/24/11 at 5:21 pm

suddenly I wish you were closer too!!! lol and YUM!!!!

thanks!

sure thing, maybe next year there will be more mini meets

Written By: snozberries on 12/24/11 at 5:24 pm

sure thing, maybe next year there will be more mini meets

HEre's hoping!

Written By: 80sfan on 12/24/11 at 6:56 pm

Merry Christmas everyone! Have a nice one!  ;D

Written By: Howard on 12/24/11 at 7:38 pm

Merry Christmas I'll be home tomorrow.  :)

Written By: ladybug316 on 12/24/11 at 9:34 pm

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Written By: lorac61469 on 12/24/11 at 9:48 pm

Merry Christmas to all...since both kids are getting video games I'm sure I will be ignored once the gifts are opened so I'll be around for a bit tomorrow.  ;D

Written By: Dagwood on 12/24/11 at 9:49 pm

Merry Christmas.  I won't be around much tomorrow.  Going to my mom's to hang out with the family. :)

Written By: snozberries on 12/24/11 at 10:09 pm

Merry Christmas to all...since both kids are getting video games I'm sure I will be ignored once the gifts are opened so I'll be around for a bit tomorrow.  ;D

Yay for video games!!!!

Merry Christmas.  I won't be around much tomorrow.  Going to my mom's to hang out with the family. :)

Boo for dutiful daughter duties.

Written By: snozberries on 12/24/11 at 10:11 pm

My father refused to wish me merry Christmas or send me a Christmas card....apparently, because I don't believe in God I must not believe in Christmas  ::) .....he was  not humored by my reclaiming it as Consumerism Day  :D

Written By: wildcard on 12/24/11 at 10:51 pm

yup, if you don't believe in such in such in such in such way then you don't count. ::) 

Written By: karen on 12/25/11 at 4:10 am

Merry Christmas everyone

Hope you all have a great day.

Written By: Howard on 12/25/11 at 6:47 am

Merry Christmas everyone

Hope you all have a great day.

Merry Christmas Karen.  :)

Written By: Howard on 12/25/11 at 6:48 am

My father refused to wish me merry Christmas or send me a Christmas card....apparently, because I don't believe in God I must not believe in Christmas  ::) .....he was  not humored by my reclaiming it as Consumerism Day  :D

Bah Humbug to him!  >:(

Written By: Howard on 12/25/11 at 6:51 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihW56Xa3XGQ

Written By: danootaandme on 12/25/11 at 7:26 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPU3A-NRaNw&feature=related

Written By: ninny on 12/25/11 at 7:31 am

I wish everyone a Merry Christmas!

(mine will suck because Missy is not talking to us and we can't see Daniel)

Written By: snozberries on 12/25/11 at 9:47 am

((((((((hugs)))))))) and a little karma... I know it doesn't really help but it's all I got!

Written By: 2kidsami on 12/25/11 at 10:58 am

Merry Christmas to All!  What a wonderful day, and a great season of giving!  The smiles on my daughters face made my heart skip a beat way more than an iPad for me would have  8)

Written By: 2kidsami on 12/25/11 at 11:00 am

awww... that's rough.  :-\\

Karma - love you 8)

Written By: snozberries on 12/25/11 at 11:00 am

Merry Christmas to All!  What a wonderful day, and a great season of giving!  The smiles on my daughters face made my heart skip a beat way more than an iPad for me would have  8)

so they love their American Girl dolls? I wanna see pics. I'm surprised you haven't plastered them all over FB by now!  ;)

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 12/25/11 at 11:08 am

sounds like someone needs to sing a Christmas carol  8)  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y22MM7czdjY&feature=related

Written By: 2kidsami on 12/25/11 at 11:20 am

so they love their American Girl dolls? I wanna see pics. I'm surprised you haven't plastered them all over FB by now!  ;)
I only put up one, I did not want them to get buried...  

Oh and YES - they love them!  Just imagine it was a Teddy Ruxbin, you woulda loved it too 8)

Written By: 2kidsami on 12/25/11 at 11:25 am

Sorry Ninny,

Just remember Christmas can occur anytime, it get's so hard to try to make it to everywhere and see everyone's families in 2 short days, and let the children enjoy their things as well!

Written By: snozberries on 12/25/11 at 11:42 am

sounds like someone needs to sing a Christmas carol  8)  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y22MM7czdjY&feature=related

;D

Written By: snozberries on 12/25/11 at 11:43 am

I only put up one, I did not want them to get buried...  

Oh and YES - they love them!  Just imagine it was a Teddy Ruxbin, you woulda loved it too 8)

Teddy Ruxpin? I was 20 yrs old when Teddy Ruxpin was popular  :P 
i was working at Toys R Us then... he annoyed the hell outta me!  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 12/25/11 at 11:45 am

Sorry Ninny,

Just remember Christmas can occur anytime, it get's so hard to try to make it to everywhere and see everyone's families in 2 short days, and let the children enjoy their things as well!

I don't think it's a time scheduling issue... sounds like,  with all due respect to Ninny because it's her daughter, but it sounds like Missy has resorted back to her previous bratty behavior. I'd hoped she'd grown up some over the years but it sounds like maybe not so much.  >:(

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/25/11 at 11:47 am

My Christmas Wish:

May you all be happy & healthy. And may there be Peace on Earth.

Cat

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/25/11 at 11:49 am

My father refused to wish me merry Christmas or send me a Christmas card....apparently, because I don't believe in God I must not believe in Christmas  ::) .....he was  not humored by my reclaiming it as Consumerism Day  :D

Christmas was a way to get Pagans to convert because Pagans didn't want to give up their Solstice celebrations. Most of our so-called Christmas traditions stem from Paganism. In fact, the Solstice (Dec. 21st) is called Yule. Holly, Christmas trees, mistletoe, all have origins in the Pagan religions.

http://www.essortment.com/christmas-pagan-origins-42543.html

Edited to add: The most important Christmas tradition that is stemmed in Paganism-the birth of a baby boy. In Wicca, the Goddess gives birth to the God on the Solstice. Hmmm, that sound awfully familiar.

Cat

Written By: 80sfan on 12/25/11 at 11:53 am

Merry Christmas to everyone on actual Christmas day!  ;)

Written By: snozberries on 12/25/11 at 11:54 am

Christmas was a way to get Pagans to convert because Pagans didn't want to give up their Solstice celebrations. Most of our so-called Christmas traditions stem from Paganism. In fact, the Solstice (Dec. 21st) is called Yule. Holly, Christmas trees, mistletoe, all have origins in the Pagan religions.

http://www.essortment.com/christmas-pagan-origins-42543.html

Cat

Thanks... I'd pass this along but it'd just piss him off more... he isn't very open minded on the subject there is only one answer for him and everything else is just hate filled BS.    He's not sure how he ended up with me......so's my mom since I'm a Netherlands born cheese hater!  ;D

Written By: 2kidsami on 12/25/11 at 11:58 am

OK - The bionic woman barbie?  Michael Jackson Doll? Kitty Karyall???

Written By: 2kidsami on 12/25/11 at 12:00 pm

I don't think it's a time scheduling issue... sounds like,  with all due respect to Ninny because it's her daughter, but it sounds like Missy has resorted back to her previous bratty behavior. I'd hoped she'd grown up some over the years but it sounds like maybe not so much.  >:(

I was hoping this was not the case...  :\'(

Written By: Howard on 12/25/11 at 12:55 pm

That sucks Ninny I wish you a very Merry Christmas.  :)

Written By: Howard on 12/25/11 at 12:57 pm

Teddy Ruxpin was my favorite toy I used to own one.

Written By: Howard on 12/25/11 at 12:58 pm

My Christmas Wish:

Cat

I sure hope so in 2012.

Written By: nally on 12/25/11 at 1:43 pm

Merry Christmas (and karma+1) to all!!

I have been busy the last couple days with last-minute holiday preparations, and so far my Christmas holiday has been really nice. :)

Written By: wildcard on 12/25/11 at 2:19 pm

My Christmas Wish:

Cat

You too

I in the faith I found happen to celebrate Christmas like a Christian would, Jesus ( God in the flesh) is born.  I did not get this faith from reading the Bible or going to church, I got it long before.  What if God is love and even those that may not believe the Bible or whatever can have the same love?  I love this site

Written By: snozberries on 12/25/11 at 3:32 pm

OK - The bionic woman barbie?  Michael Jackson Doll? Kitty Karyall???

Kitty Karryall!!  ;D  It was Mrs Beasley for me!  but the Bionic Woman doll was pretty awesome too!!!

Written By: snozberries on 12/25/11 at 3:34 pm

Teddy Ruxpin was my favorite toy I used to own one.

we had one on display....my section was the dolls sections so I heard that thing everytime someone walked by it. I listened to it for hours upon hours day after day. week after week. Finally it "broke" and I couldn't be more happy!

Written By: wildcard on 12/25/11 at 4:18 pm

Us three kids each got a Christmas card from  aunt Rosie and uncle Mike with money,  more money from some people who didn't leave their name, and some candy.  I got some Reces Pieces and some butter rum Life Savers, which I found out taste exactally like butterscotch putting cool.

never had a talking toy and never wanted one

Written By: Jessica on 12/25/11 at 4:25 pm

Merry Christmas everyone!  Rice_Cube gave me gonorrhea for Christmas!

No, seriously, look ;D:

Giant Plush Microbes

Written By: snozberries on 12/25/11 at 4:49 pm

No, seriously, look ;D:

Giant Plush Microbes

;D

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/25/11 at 6:18 pm

Kitty Karryall!!  ;D   It was Mrs Beasley for me!  but the Bionic Woman doll was pretty awesome too!!!

I'm sorry but I always hated Mrs. Beasley.

Cat

Written By: snozberries on 12/25/11 at 6:19 pm

I'm sorry but I always hated Mrs. Beasley.

Cat

I loved her....still have her actually

Written By: 2kidsami on 12/25/11 at 6:46 pm

Kitty Karryall!!  ;D   It was Mrs Beasley for me!  but the Bionic Woman doll was pretty awesome too!!!

Mine was Dressy Bessy...  But I had the Giant Barbie, that I loved; and SONNY AND CHER DOLL's (my friend had the Bionic Woman, and Million dollar man dolls - sooo jealous)

Written By: Foo Bar on 12/25/11 at 6:57 pm

No, seriously, look ;D:

Giant Plush Microbes

_4rDq8VPH3M

Happy whatever you're having!

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/25/11 at 7:00 pm

I had Dancerina that I had to share with two of my sisters.

After 3 girls had a hold of her, this is what she looked like (She is on the right).

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r92/aandcsattic/dancerina_beforeb.jpg

After some TLC from my sister (who has custody of her), this is what she looks like today:

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r92/aandcsattic/dancerina1b.jpg

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r92/aandcsattic/dancerina2b.jpg

She still has a broken crown but that can't be helped. She is looking much better.

I also had a Chrissy doll-who's hair grew. Don't know what happened to her. My sister may also have her, too for all I know. I know she has custody of my Madam Alexander dolls. She takes very good care of them and I do have visitation rights.  ;D ;D ;D

Cat

Written By: snozberries on 12/25/11 at 7:18 pm

Mine was Dressy Bessy...  But I had the Giant Barbie, that I loved; and SONNY AND CHER DOLL's (my friend had the Bionic Woman, and Million dollar man dolls - sooo jealous)

I still have a well loved Bionic woman in a box somewhere in my closet....I'll be happy when I get a real house so I can put my toys out!

Written By: snozberries on 12/25/11 at 7:20 pm

your sister does good work O0

oooh... I should ask you to ask her if she has any Mrs Beasley glasses....that's all mine is missing...

Written By: Dagwood on 12/25/11 at 7:27 pm

No, seriously, look ;D:

Giant Plush Microbes

That is awesome! ;D

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/25/11 at 7:32 pm

your sister does good work O0

Yeah, she does. Which is why I trust her with all my dolls.

Oh, I forgot to tell you that she once wrote about Dancerina and how we had to share her.

oooh... I should ask you to ask her if she has any Mrs Beasley glasses....that's all mine is missing...

Of course they are missing. Getting a Mrs. Beasley with glasses cost $$$$ because the glasses were easily lost. I will ask her but I just can't ask her right now-I'm sure you understand why. Remind me in a few months-ok?

Cat

Written By: 2kidsami on 12/25/11 at 7:37 pm

I still have a well loved Bionic woman in a box somewhere in my closet....I'll be happy when I get a real house so I can put my toys out!

Mine are out, but they are being manhandled by my youngsters...  It is rough on all of us  :-\\

Written By: 2kidsami on 12/25/11 at 7:37 pm

After 3 girls had a hold of her, this is what she looked like (She is on the right).

After some TLC from my sister (who has custody of her), this is what she looks like today:

She still has a broken crown but that can't be helped. She is looking much better.

I also had a Chrissy doll-who's hair grew. Don't know what happened to her. My sister may also have her, too for all I know. I know she has custody of my Madam Alexander dolls. She takes very good care of them and I do have visitation rights.  ;D ;D ;D

Cat
WOW!

Written By: snozberries on 12/25/11 at 8:11 pm

Yeah, she does. Which is why I trust her with all my dolls.

Oh, I forgot to tell you that she once wrote about Dancerina and how we had to share her.

Of course they are missing. Getting a Mrs. Beasley with glasses cost $$$$ because the glasses were easily lost. I will ask her but I just can't ask her right now-I'm sure you understand why. Remind me in a few months-ok?

Cat

I've only been thinking about it for a few years so what's a few more months  :D

Written By: snozberries on 12/25/11 at 8:12 pm

Mine are out, but they are being manhandled by my youngsters...  It is rough on all of us  :-\\

Oh that would so NOT happen in my house!!!!  >:(

Written By: 2kidsami on 12/25/11 at 8:19 pm

Oh that would so NOT happen in my house!!!!  >:(
My mother gave them to them; what was I to say - NO :D

But my Barbie clothes, do not fit barbies of today...  and really some I have taken away.  They have my homemade doll house, and for that I am grateful.  But my barrel of monkey's - who know's . I tool away my Bill Ding blocks, and tinker toys (as I was unsure about the lead levels in the paint), my jack in the box is fine... 

Written By: snozberries on 12/25/11 at 8:31 pm

My mother gave them to them; what was I to say - NO :D

But my Barbie clothes, do not fit barbies of today...  and really some I have taken away.  They have my homemade doll house, and for that I am grateful.  But my barrel of monkey's - who know's . I tool away my Bill Ding blocks, and tinker toys (as I was unsure about the lead levels in the paint), my jack in the box is fine... 

your bill ding blocks!  I freaking love autocorrect!  ;D 

I actually wanna try and get a bunch of building blocks...all natural wood not the primary colored stuff...

I have had kids in my house....back when I had more toys displayed and they would just look wide eyed and get all mad because they weren't allowed to touch. I imagine, to the person who doesn't know my I could come across as a kiddie diddler cuz I live alone, collect toys and have a stock pile of video games and kid movies and stuff.... but I'm just an adult who didn't like the whole growing up process.  ;D :D

Written By: 2kidsami on 12/25/11 at 9:01 pm

your bill ding blocks!  I freaking love autocorrect!   ;D  

I actually wanna try and get a bunch of building blocks...all natural wood not the primary colored stuff...

I have had kids in my house....back when I had more toys displayed and they would just look wide eyed and get all mad because they weren't allowed to touch. I imagine, to the person who doesn't know my I could come across as a kiddie diddler cuz I live alone, collect toys and have a stock pile of video games and kid movies and stuff.... but I'm just an adult who didn't like the whole growing up process.  ;D :D
no honestly - they are Bill Ding blocks
::)

http://davescooltoys.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/bill_ding_web.jpg

I played with my toys, so they are not quite collectibles, no boxes and such... Figure the girls get as much joy as what they are worth...  But the barbie clothes thing sorta makes me laugh

Oh and did I mention - my barbies are mine (except for the obvious played with ones) - the ones with all pieces, earrings, accessories, shoes... Those are mine, and I will play Barbie with my girls every so often 8)

Written By: snozberries on 12/25/11 at 9:06 pm

no honestly - they are Bill Ding blocks
::)

http://davescooltoys.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/bill_ding_web.jpg

I played with my toys, so they are not quite collectibles, no boxes and such... Figure the girls get as much joy as what they are worth...  But the barbie clothes thing sorta makes me laugh

Oh and did I mention - my barbies are mine (except for the obvious played with ones) - the ones with all pieces, earrings, accessories, shoes... Those are mine, and I will play Barbie with my girls every so often 8)

Oh shyt!!!! That's hilarious!!! don't know how I missed those but apparently I did!

Good stuff... some of toys are played with... I didn't start collecting until later

Written By: 2kidsami on 12/25/11 at 9:10 pm

Oh shyt!!!! That's hilarious!!! don't know how I missed those but apparently I did!

Good stuff... some of toys are played with... I didn't start collecting until later

They still make them... But I have my set (from early 70's), and my mother's (or her brothers- controversy there) sets from1940-50's??? I loved playing with them, I think they are the only clowns I like (and they remind me more of tin men than clowns)

Written By: DJ Blaze on 12/25/11 at 9:16 pm

I had an awesome Christmas. Opened up a ton of great gifts, then spent breakfast with my extended family (aunts and uncles and cousins and the like). After that I just crashed at the house and enjoyed all my gifts :D

Written By: snozberries on 12/25/11 at 9:17 pm

OH!!! I forgot to tell you guys about my christmas gift.... I have a few things at home to open. My mom tells me not to get excited about it cuz it's just little crap that she found throughout the year... probably stuff I would've gotten in my stocking if I had one. 

I don't care I love opening gifts so I can't wait til I get home!

But, the best gift I got is my parents decided to pay for my Paleyfest Pass this year. Every year I cross my fingers hoping my tax return is enough to cover the cost of the ticket.... this year I don't have to worry. I can use the money I would've used and eat out...usually I go out with my friend but always order off the appetizer menu b/c it gets expensive eating out 14 days in a row... breakfast, lunch and dinner.... so now I can eat and not worry about being overdrawn.    Plus I can actually give the friend who puts me up and takes care of Effie for 3 weeks some cash...

It's all good!  O0

Written By: Dagwood on 12/25/11 at 9:33 pm

OH!!! I forgot to tell you guys about my christmas gift.... I have a few things at home to open. My mom tells me not to get excited about it cuz it's just little crap that she found throughout the year... probably stuff I would've gotten in my stocking if I had one. 

But, the best gift I got is my parents decided to pay for my Paleyfest Pass this year. Every year I cross my fingers hoping my tax return is enough to cover the cost of the ticket.... this year I don't have to worry. I can use the money I would've used and eat out...usually I go out with my friend but always order off the appetizer menu b/c it gets expensive eating out 14 days in a row... breakfast, lunch and dinner.... so now I can eat and not worry about being overdrawn.    Plus I can actually give the friend who puts me up and takes care of Effie for 3 weeks some cash...

It's all good!  O0

Awesome!

Written By: 2kidsami on 12/25/11 at 9:36 pm

It's all good!  O0

Yay!

Written By: snozberries on 12/25/11 at 9:37 pm

Awesome!

I know... and then silly her... cuz she hates my weight...said that if I lose 25lbs she'll pay next year too.... I was already tying to lose weight anyway... I'm mad that she thinks it's just so easy that a simple bribe would motivate me. Obviously if it were easy I'd've done it long ago but I found a different motivation in me to get it done this time....  I had gotten up to 15lbs down since halloween but I totally blew it this week... I gained about 5 or more of it back... I'll get back on it in a couple of days.

Written By: 2kidsami on 12/25/11 at 9:38 pm

I know... and then silly her... cuz she hates my weight...said that if I lose 25lbs she'll pay next year too.... I was already tying to lose weight anyway... I'm mad that she thinks it's just so easy that a simple bribe would motivate me. Obviously if it were easy I'd've done it long ago but I found a different motivation in me to get it done this time....  I had gotten up to 15lbs down since halloween but I totally blew it this week... I gained about 5 or more of it back... I'll get back on it in a couple of days.

i got wii zumba...  wondering how it is-lol

Written By: snozberries on 12/25/11 at 9:41 pm

i got wii zumba...  wondering how it is-lol

good luck... I need to get X box with kinect.. i figured out if I move the wii mote without moving my body it still counts... I don't think you can cheat with kinnect...lol...

I need to get back into the EA Active games, My Fitness Coach and Wii Fit... I was doing well and lost 50lbs when I was working out regularly doing those!

Written By: 2kidsami on 12/25/11 at 9:49 pm

good luck... I need to get X box with kinect.. i figured out if I move the wii mote without moving my body it still counts... I don't think you can cheat with kinnect...lol...

I need to get back into the EA Active games, My Fitness Coach and Wii Fit... I was doing well and lost 50lbs when I was working out regularly doing those!

well the kinnect they say is bad if you have pets (as the pets motion will alter it)

Written By: snozberries on 12/25/11 at 9:59 pm

well the kinnect they say is bad if you have pets (as the pets motion will alter it)

;D

Effie doesn't move much when I do the video game stuff so I don't have much to worry about.

Written By: 2kidsami on 12/25/11 at 10:08 pm

;D

Effie doesn't move much when I do the video game stuff so I don't have much to worry about.

OK  O0  Miley is always in the way, we have hit her in the head with remotes too often...  I wish she would learn more readily.  I will tell her to lay down, then someone does something exciting and she is right there,  ADHD of the dog world....

Written By: snozberries on 12/25/11 at 10:12 pm

OK  O0  Miley is always in the way, we have hit her in the head with remotes too often...  I wish she would learn more readily.  I will tell her to lay down, then someone does something exciting and she is right there,  ADHD of the dog world....

;D 

my mom's great dane used to hate the sound the Wii remotes make so she would bark incessantly at us and frequently try to bite us when we played... fortunately (I know this is horrible) but fortunately she is no longer with us so the games are much calmer at my moms house now!

Written By: 2kidsami on 12/25/11 at 10:17 pm

;D 

my mom's great dane used to hate the sound the Wii remotes make so she would bark incessantly at us and frequently try to bite us when we played... fortunately (I know this is horrible) but fortunately she is no longer with us so the games are much calmer at my moms house now!

Ohhh a great dane - what a great dog O0  Not the fact the she had an uncontrollable urge to fight whatever forces where attacking you...    :-\\  Dogs can only tolerate so much. I know the feeling a kid tapping his pencil/pan makes me want to bit them :-\\

Written By: snozberries on 12/25/11 at 10:21 pm

Ohhh a great dane - what a great dog O0  Not the fact the she had an uncontrollable urge to fight whatever forces where attacking you...    :-\\  Dogs can only tolerate so much. I know the feeling a kid tapping his pencil/pan makes me want to bit them :-\\

this dog was kind of a pain in the ass... her name was Kajah... I decided it was short for "callate" Kay-ya-te  which means SHUT UP! in spanish...actually I think it's just Be Quiet but ya know... lol  that dog barked at every damn thing. seriously! She barked at the wind! the leaves, the trees, other dogs, people, cars.... it's been so quiet since she passed away.

Written By: 2kidsami on 12/25/11 at 10:26 pm

this dog was kind of a pain in the ass... her name was Kajah... I decided it was short for "callate" Kay-ya-te  which means SHUT UP! in spanish...actually I think it's just Be Quiet but ya know... lol   that dog barked at every damn thing. seriously! She barked at the wind! the leaves, the trees, other dogs, people, cars.... it's been so quiet since she passed away.

It is amazing how we get used to some "bad habits"...  atleast your mother believed in the "forever friend" not the "till when" friend!

Written By: snozberries on 12/25/11 at 10:37 pm

It is amazing how we get used to some "bad habits"...  atleast your mother believed in the "forever friend" not the "till when" friend!

the dog had been in and out of several homes... my mom loved her and didn't have the heart to be yet another home the dog wasn't welcome in.....she had a good life...maybe she was just really happy and constantly saying thank you  ;D

Written By: 2kidsami on 12/25/11 at 10:44 pm

the dog had been in and out of several homes... my mom loved her and didn't have the heart to be yet another home the dog wasn't welcome in.....she had a good life...maybe she was just really happy and constantly saying thank you  ;D
O0 and maybe she was trying to keep your mom away from the evils of the wii 8) 

Written By: snozberries on 12/25/11 at 10:48 pm

O0 and maybe she was trying to keep your mom away from the evils of the wii 8) 

believe me no danger of that! My dad's god daughter (the one with the son they watched while she was in Afghanastan) gave it them as a Christmas gift two yrs ago. It's been played about 12 times....  All weekend that christmas by me and the kid.  A few days the following spring by me...and a few days the following christmas when they gave my mom a wii fit... my parents don't wii.....at all.... it's kind of funny..but I enjoy it!  it quells the boredom in that home.

;D

Written By: 2kidsami on 12/25/11 at 10:57 pm

believe me no danger of that! My dad's god daughter (the one with the son they watched while she was in Afghanastan) gave it them as a Christmas gift two yrs ago. It's been played about 12 times....  All weekend that christmas by me and the kid.  A few days the following spring by me...and a few days the following christmas when they gave my mom a wii fit... my parents don't wii.....at all.... it's kind of funny..but I enjoy it!  it quells the boredom in that home.

;D
YAY - unexpected gifts to benefit you!

Written By: Howard on 12/26/11 at 7:13 am

we had one on display....my section was the dolls sections so I heard that thing everytime someone walked by it. I listened to it for hours upon hours day after day. week after week. Finally it "broke" and I couldn't be more happy!

I know Teddy Ruxpin can be annoying at times.

Written By: Howard on 12/26/11 at 7:15 am

No, seriously, look ;D:

Giant Plush Microbes

Oh Good Lord!  ;D

Written By: Howard on 12/26/11 at 7:17 am

Cat

That is a cute doll.  :)

Written By: nally on 12/26/11 at 11:31 am

I had a nice Christmas...my mom cooked a lot of Italian food and it came out really tasty. And I got mostly clothes as gifts.

Written By: wildcard on 12/26/11 at 11:50 am

looks like all went well for everyone around here

Written By: ninny on 12/26/11 at 12:27 pm

That's are Missy, when she doesn't get her way mom and dad suffer. We let her back even though she's emancipated, she did not want to follow a few simple rules so we said see ya, she contacted DSS and they asked if she could move back in, we said yes and now she's mad because she thought she would get a place to live under section 8. We were told were not seeing Daniel, but she had to kiss up yesterday to get a ride to her grandpa's for Christmas. She says she may get Daniel on Tuesday, but did not say if we could see him.

Written By: snozberries on 12/26/11 at 12:51 pm

That's are Missy, when she doesn't get her way mom and dad suffer. We let her back even though she's emancipated, she did not want to follow a few simple rules so we said see ya, she contacted DSS and they asked if she could move back in, we said yes and now she's mad because she thought she would get a place to live under section 8. We were told were not seeing Daniel, but she had to kiss up yesterday to get a ride to her grandpa's for Christmas. She says she may get Daniel on Tuesday, but did not say if we could see him.

It really sux that she treats you guys that way and uses D. As a pawn in her games.  I wish you a peaceful year and lots of days with your beautiful grandson.

Written By: 2kidsami on 12/26/11 at 1:16 pm

Unfortunate for everyone involved that Missy cannot grow-up and be a responsible parent, to use a child like this is horrible.  I hope something improves, and you have a better coming year ((((((((hugs))))))))

Written By: 2kidsami on 12/26/11 at 1:18 pm

It's all good!  O0

SOOOOO WHAT DID YOU GET ????????? 

I am so excited I want to know, and I keep searching and being let down - enquiring minds want to know 8)

Written By: Jessica on 12/26/11 at 1:19 pm

It really sux that she treats you guys that way and uses D. As a pawn in her games.  I wish you a peaceful year and lots of days with your beautiful grandson.

Bitch needs slapped.  Repeatedly.

Written By: Howard on 12/26/11 at 1:20 pm

I just sat home watching A Christmas Story marathon.

Written By: 2kidsami on 12/26/11 at 1:36 pm

LOL...  and then there is that!  She definitely needs to realize excuses and manipulation are not going to make a life for her or her child.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 12/26/11 at 2:13 pm

No, seriously, look ;D:

Giant Plush Microbes
the gift that keeps on giving, hopefully he didn't give it to anyone else  ::)

Written By: lorac61469 on 12/26/11 at 2:33 pm

I got a gift card to Sephora can finally order the perfume I like...well at least put it towards the bottle since it's expensive.

My kids did ignore us most of the day, playing their nintendo 3ds and PSP. Went to my Sister-in-laws and kids got more presents.  I ate too much.

Today we went and bought more stuff, video games mostly, the kids both had gift cards.

Written By: Jessica on 12/26/11 at 3:10 pm

LOL...  and then there is that!  She definitely needs to realize excuses and manipulation are not going to make a life for her or her child.

I've just seen poor ninny post about this stuff too much.  This girl needs to have her ass whupped.  My aunt used to pull that crap with my grandparents, and it did nothing but f*ck up the relationship my cousin SHOULD HAVE had with our grandparents.  All because they didn't cave in to some stupid demand my aunt wanted.  Fut dat.

I got a gift card to Sephora can finally order the perfume I like...well at least put it towards the bottle since it's expensive.

My kids did ignore us most of the day, playing their nintendo 3ds and PSP. Went to my Sister-in-laws and kids got more presents.  I ate too much.

Today we went and bought more stuff, video games mostly, the kids both had gift cards.

I'm being ignored by both the husband and kid.  Husband got Gears of War 3 and Kid got Mario & Sonic At The 2012 Olympics.  They're taking turns playing the games since we only have one television.

So I'm posting away and pondering more ham for dinner. :D

Written By: Jessica on 12/26/11 at 3:33 pm

Oh yeah!  The best gift I got this year was a life sized cardboard cutout of David Tennant!  My friends, knowing my obsession, bought it for me for Christmas.  It is this one:

http://cdn.cardboardstandups.com/images/standups/300/0876.jpg

He's now standing in the corner of my room, wearing a Santa hat. ;D

I also got an Android plush from Rice, and a pair of pink furry handcuffs from my other friend. :o

Written By: snozberries on 12/26/11 at 3:40 pm

SOOOOO WHAT DID YOU GET ????????? 

I am so excited I want to know, and I keep searching and being let down - enquiring minds want to know 8)

I got my grandparents wedding pic. My grandfather died when I was 18 mos and my grandmother died in '97.  My mom has had the original pic since my grandmother died.  Considering my eldest aunt is almost 90  or over 90 I'm'a say the pic is really old.  I've gotta ask my mom what year they actually got married. I figured I'd get a copy but never expected th original pic.

I got a duvet cover, the Roger ebert bio, a book about writing tv shows, and some cd wipes.

Written By: snozberries on 12/26/11 at 3:40 pm

Oh yeah!  The best gift I got this year was a life sized cardboard cutout of David Tennant!  My friends, knowing my obsession, bought it for me for Christmas.  It is this one:

I also got an Android plush from Rice, and a pair of pink furry handcuffs from my other friend. :o

Awesome

Written By: ninny on 12/26/11 at 3:48 pm

Unfortunate for everyone involved that Missy cannot grow-up and be a responsible parent, to use a child like this is horrible.  I hope something improves, and you have a better coming year ((((((((hugs))))))))

I've just seen poor ninny post about this stuff too much.  This girl needs to have her ass whupped.  My aunt used to pull that crap with my grandparents, and it did nothing but f*ck up the relationship my cousin SHOULD HAVE had with our grandparents.  All because they didn't cave in to some stupid demand my aunt wanted.  Fut dat.

I'm being ignored by both the husband and kid.  Husband got Gears of War 3 and Kid got Mario & Sonic At The 2012 Olympics.  They're taking turns playing the games since we only have one television.

Thanks all we all hoped that she would have matured, but I guess that was to much of a miracle to ask for. We plan on giving her time because we all know she needs us to watch Daniel we she wants to go out with friends. If there ever came a time when we can't see him lucky for us Tim went to school with a lawyer.

Written By: 2kidsami on 12/26/11 at 4:06 pm

Have not cooked our ham yet, yesterday I made some duck (wild duck) and noodles, as we were out 1-9 o'clock, I am still craving ham....

Written By: 2kidsami on 12/26/11 at 4:14 pm

I got my grandparents wedding pic. My grandfather died when I was 18 mos and my grandmother died in '97.  My mom has had the original pic since my grandmother died.  Considering my eldest aunt is almost 90  or over 90 I'm'a say the pic is really old.  I've gotta ask my mom what year they actually got married. I figured I'd get a copy but never expected th original pic.

I got a duvet cover, the Roger ebert bio, a book about writing tv shows, and some cd wipes.

YAY - I just love presents

Written By: wildcard on 12/26/11 at 4:15 pm

still have a bad young mother to wack pray for

Written By: snozberries on 12/26/11 at 4:33 pm

YAY - I just love presents

Me too.... My landlord gave me see's I love sees but I'm trying so hard. I wish she would just give me a freaking best buy gift card and be done with it.  Gotta figure out how to plant the seed that I love best buy. 

Written By: 2kidsami on 12/26/11 at 4:33 pm

Seen plenty of the Tennant, you must have a camera on him at all time  :D

The Android Plush and Gonorrhea is quite unique 8)

Written By: 2kidsami on 12/26/11 at 4:35 pm

Me too.... My landlord gave me see's I love sees but I'm trying so hard. I wish she would just give me a freaking best buy gift card and be done with it.  Gotta figure out how to plant the seed that I love best buy.   
what's see's?  and what are you trying so hard from... 

Written By: snozberries on 12/26/11 at 4:42 pm

what's see's?  and what are you trying so hard from...  

http://sensitivediner.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/sees-candies-nuts-chews.jpg

Think you can guess the second part  ;)

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 12/26/11 at 4:44 pm

http://sensitivediner.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/sees-candies-nuts-chews.jpg

See's is the best  :)

Written By: snozberries on 12/26/11 at 4:46 pm

See's is the best  :)

Yeah... It's a box of my fav.  Coconut filled and choc. w/ peanuts.  Problem is she gave me aboxfor my birthday too. It's just sooooo much temptation.....and no I'm not taking them to work  :D

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 12/26/11 at 4:50 pm

Yeah... It's a box of my fav.  Coconut filled and choc. w/ peanuts.  Problem is she gave me aboxfor my birthday too. It's just sooooo much temptation.....and no I'm not taking them to work  :D
no, don't take them to work, those are all yours!

Written By: snozberries on 12/26/11 at 4:53 pm

no, don't take them to work, those are all yours!

Yep.  Only I gained back about 5 of the 15 lbs I lost.....reallydont wanna make it 10

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 12/26/11 at 4:54 pm

Yep.  Only I gained back about 5 of the 15 lbs I lost.....reallydont wanna make it 10

let's see...a 2lb box of of See's.  I'd settle for 7 of the 15 and stop there

Written By: snozberries on 12/26/11 at 5:00 pm

I like your math. O0

Written By: 2kidsami on 12/26/11 at 5:11 pm

ewwww - ish...  I can TOTALLY understand now :P

Written By: 2kidsami on 12/26/11 at 5:13 pm

freezer??? wrapped in saran wrap real tight, many layers and in the way back :-\\

Written By: 2kidsami on 12/26/11 at 5:15 pm

You forgot about he exponential expansion that makes 2 lb increase to 5.784 when calories are converted to body weight  :P

Written By: snozberries on 12/26/11 at 5:43 pm

You forgot about he exponential expansion that makes 2 lb increase to 5.784 when calories are converted to body weight  :P

That's the math I was using too.  ;D

Written By: 2kidsami on 12/26/11 at 6:09 pm

That's the math I was using too.  ;D
Ya I figured O0

Written By: Dagwood on 12/26/11 at 6:49 pm

That is cool

Written By: snozberries on 12/26/11 at 7:31 pm

That is cool

It is.... I don't really like having the original stuff from the family tho...the line ends with me and I fear what happens to it when I expire...I'm gonna hold on to it tho til my mom is no longer with me then copy it and pass it on to my cousin so she can give it to her daughter and so on.... 

I don't know if I mentioned this, but my mom offered me one of two family items that she's had my whole life... either a set of pots she used to play with as a kid. they are small pots, doll sized... or a painting my grandmother painted in the 1920s or 30s... I really wanted the painting but told her I couldn't take it for the reasons mentioned above so I took a pic of it and plan on getting that framed...it's not the same but I'll have a piece of it with me always.

Written By: Howard on 12/27/11 at 6:49 am

the gift that keeps on giving, hopefully he didn't give it to anyone else  ::)

It's only a plush doll What's the worse that could happen?  ;D

Written By: Howard on 12/27/11 at 6:52 am

Are they available in The U.S.?  ???

Written By: Dagwood on 12/27/11 at 7:09 am

Howard, Q is in Cali so I would say yes they are.  I know there is a See's candy store by me.  If you don't have one by you, you might be able to fine them online.

Written By: Howard on 12/27/11 at 7:11 am

Howard, Q is in Cali so I would say yes they are.  I know there is a See's candy store by me.  If you don't have one by you, you might be able to fine them online.

I See.  :D ;D

Written By: 2kidsami on 12/27/11 at 7:40 am

Q is the one that received them from her landlord so I assuming, since both live in the U.S., that yep they can be purchased in the U.S. 

Written By: 2kidsami on 12/27/11 at 7:42 am

Yep, just like I said...  Sometimes I wish I would read further down, I wouldn't have to waste so much energy typing...

Written By: snozberries on 12/27/11 at 12:31 pm

Thanks Dag & Sami!!!

But just in case.....

Howard I live in Cali....right next door to my landlord....so yes she was able to buy them locally.

There are stores all over the US go to Sees.com and check for locations near you or you can order online.

Written By: Paco on 12/27/11 at 4:55 pm

let's see...a 2lb box of of See's.  I'd settle for 7 of the 15 and stop there

Better seeing Badfinger-fan, I think she wins if she takes them to work.
What she may lack in taste and sweet, she makes up for it in health, popularity and thin  ;)

MERRY CHRISTMAS

and  :D see what I mean  :P

Written By: Howard on 12/27/11 at 7:47 pm

Q is the one that received them from her landlord so I assuming, since both live in the U.S., that yep they can be purchased in the U.S. 

I'm gonna have to look tomorrow.

Written By: snozberries on 12/27/11 at 8:33 pm

I'm gonna have to look tomorrow.

You know that the internet is open 24/7 right?  :P 

I looked...they seem to mostly be in Lord & Taylor and in Macy's in the greater NY area....
There are a few other locations but they are further away from Queens

Written By: Howard on 12/28/11 at 6:55 am

You know that the internet is open 24/7 right?  :P 

I looked...they seem to mostly be in Lord & Taylor and in Macy's in the greater NY area....

You think Pathmark might sell it?  ???

Written By: 2kidsami on 12/28/11 at 8:29 am

I just don't think that Pathmark is in the same league as Lord&Taylor or Macy's...

Written By: danootaandme on 12/28/11 at 9:07 am

I just don't think that Pathmark is in the same league as Lord&Taylor or Macy's...

See's chocolates are made in San Francisco, my sister used to bring them back all the time when she lived there, and are readily available. 

Written By: 2kidsami on 12/28/11 at 10:40 am

See's chocolates are made in San Francisco, my sister used to bring them back all the time when she lived there, and are readily available. 
Sorry, by their website, they are only readily available in select Lord & Taylors, or Macy's stores.  I have never heard of them and searched, there are none in Iowa and only 2 in Illinois.  So my assumption that they are probably not at Pathmark, still stands by their website information.  I guess they can have some other locations, but why would they not put them on their locator, it would be easier to sell them that way.

Written By: snozberries on 12/28/11 at 1:04 pm

no Howard... it's a specialty chocolate it's only available in See's stores or online....

Written By: snozberries on 12/28/11 at 1:05 pm

and then there's that  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 12/28/11 at 1:10 pm

Sorry, by their website, they are only readily available in select Lord & Taylors, or Macy's stores.  I have never heard of them and searched, there are none in Iowa and only 2 in Illinois.  So my assumption that they are probably not at Pathmark, still stands by their website information.  I guess they can have some other locations, but why would they not put them on their locator, it would be easier to sell them that way.

there are also independent See's Candies stores.... unfortuately the closet location to you.... per the website is Peoria IL.... next time you're in Chicago you should look for one...

Written By: danootaandme on 12/28/11 at 3:43 pm

Well, nothing is readily available in Iowa,(snarky  ::) )  I live in the Boston area so there are a couple of places they can be had.  One of the advantages of living in civilization  (double dose snarky  ::)  ::)  ) 

Written By: 2kidsami on 12/28/11 at 3:53 pm

there are also independent See's Candies stores.... unfortuately the closet location to you.... per the website is Peoria IL.... next time you're in Chicago you should look for one...
That is what I was looking up.  Near my stomping grounds, there are a few, but most out of range - Lord and Taylor or Macy's is my best bet...

Written By: 2kidsami on 12/28/11 at 3:55 pm

Well, nothing is readily available in Iowa,(snarky  ::) )  I live in the Boston area so there are a couple of places they can be had.  One of the advantages of living in civilization  (double dose snarky  ::)  ::)  ) 
Is that what you call it?  I will take my Iowa over your civilization anyday, been there done that and won't ever do it again. 

Written By: Howard on 12/28/11 at 7:11 pm

You have a point there Sami.

Written By: Howard on 12/28/11 at 7:12 pm

That is what I was looking up.  Near my stomping grounds, there are a few, but most out of range - Lord and Taylor or Macy's is my best bet...

But why would a clothes store sell chocolates?  ???

Written By: snozberries on 12/28/11 at 7:42 pm

But why would a clothes store sell chocolates?  ???

I have no idea what Lord and Taylors is but I know that Macy's is not a clothes store...it's an upscale department store. they sell furniture and kitchen ware in addition to clothes, shoes, accessories and perfumes....     

Howard. As I've said several times now See's is specialty candy.  They are sold in See's stores. That means that Macy's and Lord and Taylor have See's shops within their walls.

Written By: Howard on 12/29/11 at 7:12 am

I have no idea what Lord and Taylors is but I know that Macy's is not a clothes store...it's an upscale department store. they sell furniture and kitchen ware in addition to clothes, shoes, accessories and perfumes....     

Howard. As I've said several times now See's is specialty candy.  They are sold in See's stores. That means that Macy's and Lord and Taylor have See's shops within their walls.

Lord And Taylor's is a clothes store.

Written By: 2kidsami on 12/29/11 at 9:30 am

Lord And Taylor's is a clothes store.
I guess not all Lord&Taylor's are the same.  The Lord&Taylor's in the Chicagoland area that I have been too have a Wedding Department, Fragrance and Makeup Department, and a Home Department (for lamps, small appliances, china, and home accessories).  As well as a cafe, coffee/tea place... 

Written By: snozberries on 12/29/11 at 3:12 pm

I guess not all Lord&Taylor's are the same.  The Lord&Taylor's in the Chicagoland area that I have been too have a Wedding Department, Fragrance and Makeup Department, and a Home Department (for lamps, small appliances, china, and home accessories).  As well as a cafe, coffee/tea place... 

I'm guessing they all do but Howard just thinks of it as a clothing store.

Written By: 2kidsami on 12/29/11 at 6:36 pm

as I did not know, I didn't want to be presumptuous  ::)

Written By: snozberries on 12/29/11 at 6:44 pm

as I did not know, I didn't want to be presumptuous  ::)

Way I figure it.... it's generally safe to presume in instances like these!  ;)

Written By: Howard on 12/30/11 at 7:10 am

I don't think I know it's a clothing store.  ::)

Written By: snozberries on 12/30/11 at 11:06 am

I don't think I know it's a clothing store.  ::)

but is it just a clothing store or does it have that other stuff sami mentioned? If it has that other stuff it's a department store.

Written By: 2kidsami on 12/30/11 at 11:27 am

but is it just a clothing store or does it have that other stuff sami mentioned? If it has that other stuff it's a department store.

I really don't think he even read what I mentioned...

Written By: snozberries on 12/30/11 at 11:29 am

I really don't think he even read what I mentioned...

probably not  ;D

Written By: 2kidsami on 12/30/11 at 11:33 am

probably not  ;D
;)

Written By: Howard on 12/30/11 at 7:27 pm

I don't know I never been to a Lord And Taylor before.  ::)

Written By: snozberries on 12/30/11 at 7:29 pm

I don't know I never been to a Lord And Taylor before.  ::)

then why do you answer questions you don't know the answer to... and why do you roll your eyes at me when you're the one who was wrong in the first place  ::)

Written By: Howard on 12/30/11 at 7:42 pm

then why do you answer questions you don't know the answer to... and why do you roll your eyes at me when you're the one who was wrong in the first place  ::)

Sorry. Happy New Year Q.  :)

Written By: snozberries on 12/30/11 at 7:44 pm

Sorry. Happy New Year Q.   :)

sigh.... Happy new year howard lol

Written By: 2kidsami on 12/30/11 at 11:26 pm

sigh.... Happy new year howard lol
sunk in...

NOT  O0

good try though  (do you need the head, wall smiley????)

Written By: snozberries on 12/31/11 at 12:06 am

sunk in...

NOT  O0

Thx...
& Naw I've got it in my photobucket... thought about using it but didn't lol

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 12/31/11 at 1:25 am

Gotta get my eyes checked, at first I thought it said Welding department, where you can buy soder (sauder?) and arc welders and such...  ;D  I was thinking, wow designer torches for the discriminating welder...  :-\\

Written By: Foo Bar on 12/31/11 at 1:46 am

Gotta get my eyes checked, at first I thought it said Welding department, where you can buy soder (sauder?) and arc welders and such...  ;D  I was thinking, wow designer torches for the discriminating welder...  :-\\

Solder.

That is all, soldier.  /salute.

Written By: Howard on 12/31/11 at 6:58 am

sunk in...

NOT  O0

But why would she want to use it, I didn't do anything wrong.

Subject:

Written By: Dude111 on 12/31/11 at 5:37 pm

I do hope everyone had a nice christmas!! http://www.inthe00s.com/Themes/core/images/post/smiley.gif

Written By: MrCleveland on 01/02/12 at 10:36 am

I was Ebeneezer in Reverse, I was gung-ho on Christmas Eve...then on Christmas Day...my aunt died! :\'(

I couldn't get back The Christmas Feeling this year. :(

PS-I hope it's okay that I have my aunt as an avatar for now...

Written By: snozberries on 01/02/12 at 10:48 am

condolences on your loss

Written By: Dagwood on 01/02/12 at 10:59 am

I was Ebeneezer in Reverse, I was gung-ho on Christmas Eve...then on Christmas Day...my aunt died! :\'(

Sorry for your loss :(

Written By: Howard on 01/02/12 at 3:54 pm

sorry for your loss.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/02/12 at 3:57 pm

My condolences and it is more than ok to have her as your avatar-it is very appropriate. And she was very pretty.

Cat

Written By: ninny on 01/08/12 at 3:49 pm

Update, it took a little over 3 weeks, but we finally got to go and get Daniel :) The look on his face when he saw us was priceless. Missy is still staying at friends, but came down yesterday to spend time here (until we pissed her off again ::))We just have to remember she will always want to do things or go places, so she'll always need us.

Written By: Dagwood on 01/08/12 at 4:08 pm

Yay!

Check for new replies or respond here...