inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: UNDOUBTABLY the best Father ever!!

Written By: Dude111 on 01/10/12 at 7:04 am

You have got to check out this website. Its the story of a Father and his handicapped son. There are no words to describe how i feel about this!!

Read the story then check out the video below. Grab something to wipe your eyes...

http://cjcphoto.com/can

Video: http://www.whoisthemonkey.com/videos/worldsstrongestdad.wmv

Subject: Re: UNDOUBTABLY the best Father ever!!

Written By: danootaandme on 01/10/12 at 8:01 am

They live in Massachusetts and are very well known since they run the Boston Marathon every year and get a very hearty reception the length of the race. 

Written By: Ashkicksass on 01/10/12 at 10:59 am

I couldn't open the link because I'm at work, but is this the dad who pushes his son on all of his races?  Man...the first time I saw that I cried my eyes out!  What a wonderful man.

Written By: lorac61469 on 01/10/12 at 11:02 am

As I was driving home from NY I saw a billboard with their photo on it, made me smile.  :)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/10/12 at 11:48 am

I went to college (both undergraduate & graduate school) with this guy who was in a wheelchair. I can't remember WHY he was in the wheelchair but his dad drove him to school, sat with him in classes and basically got an education along with his son. Carlos had him as a student and his father asked if he could be involved in the discussion. Carlos said, "Of course."

Cat

Written By: wildcard on 01/10/12 at 1:01 pm

I went to college (both undergraduate & graduate school) with this guy who was in a wheelchair. I can't remember WHY he was in the wheelchair but his dad drove him to school, sat with him in classes and basically got an education along with his son. Carlos had him as a student and his father asked if he could be involved in the discussion. Carlos said, "Of course."

Cat

that's awesome

Written By: danootaandme on 01/11/12 at 6:41 am

I can't remember WHY he was in the wheelchair

Cat

Cerebral Palsy

Written By: Howard on 01/11/12 at 7:16 am

Wow that's a very touching story.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/11/12 at 11:22 am

Cerebral Palsy

Could be. I also remember he was running for State Rep. He wanted my vote but I wasn't in his district. I would have voted for him if I could.

Cat

Subject:

Written By: Dude111 on 01/11/12 at 4:34 pm

I couldn't open the link because I'm at work, but is this the dad who pushes his son on all of his races?  Man...the first time I saw that I cried my eyes out!  What a wonderful man.

Yes it makes me cry also...... The son is VERY LUCKY to have that type of father for sure :):)

I would love hugging the son and the dad!!

Check for new replies or respond here...