inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: what the

Written By: YWN on 05/19/13 at 2:41 pm

I sort of landed on this site by accident a moment ago and since I've made a point of obliterating every trace of my teenage internet activity I'll probably delete this account soon but I just wanted to say hi real quick to everyone who knew me the better part of a decade ago-boy that's weird, isn't it? Hope everyone's doing well and eating lots of fiber.

Subject: Re: what the

Written By: CatwomanofV on 05/19/13 at 2:46 pm

Welcome back. And please don't delete your account. We were all love for you to stick around.

Cat

Written By: Howard on 05/19/13 at 3:43 pm

Hey Oscar, nice to see you.  :)

Written By: nally on 05/19/13 at 11:22 pm

Hey Marsh, nice to see ya again. Thanks for dropping by.

Written By: whistledog on 05/21/13 at 3:00 pm

YWN, I remember you.  Welcome back! :)

Hey Oscar, nice to see you.  :)

This made me laugh.  I don't know why

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/22/13 at 3:09 am

Welcome back!

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 04/24/14 at 7:55 pm

Marshal, I know you may not see this for another 4-15 years, but if you ever delete your Inthe00s account, I will be forced to cut you. Just like I was forced to cut you when you deleted your Xanga and just like the cutting I still owe you for deleting your Facebook. GET BACK INTO MY LIIIIIFE.

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 04/24/14 at 7:57 pm

Side note! I actually got the chance to meet Marsh in person this past summer. It was just as beautifully awkward as I always imagined it to be <3.

Check for new replies or respond here...