inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: 'Silly walks' Buckingham Palace Guardsman under investigation

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/04/14 at 3:29 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5D9Z-zSFPQI

A British soldier is being investigated for apparently breaching military discipline by trying to entertain tourists while on guard duty outside Buckingham Palace.

A video posted on YouTube shows the Grenadier Guardsman, in full ceremonial uniform, pirouetting and marching in a comical fashion.

A military spokesman said any soldier falling short of the army's high standards could expect to face appropriate action.

Andy Richards, who was at the palace with his children, filmed the Guardsman in action. He told the BBC he "seemed to be not doing what he should... he was obviously playing a bit to the crowd."

Subject: Re: 'Silly walks' Buckingham Palace Guardsman under investigation

Written By: CatwomanofV on 09/04/14 at 10:18 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5D9Z-zSFPQI

A British soldier is being investigated for apparently breaching military discipline by trying to entertain tourists while on guard duty outside Buckingham Palace.

A video posted on YouTube shows the Grenadier Guardsman, in full ceremonial uniform, pirouetting and marching in a comical fashion.

A military spokesman said any soldier falling short of the army's high standards could expect to face appropriate action.

Andy Richards, who was at the palace with his children, filmed the Guardsman in action. He told the BBC he "seemed to be not doing what he should... he was obviously playing a bit to the crowd."

So, I guess it is true that the queen doesn't have a sense of humor (or is that humour).

Cat

Subject: Re: 'Silly walks' Buckingham Palace Guardsman under investigation

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/04/14 at 10:22 am

So, I guess it is true that the queen doesn't have a sense of humor (or is that humour).

Cat
I believe the only member with a sense of humour is Prince Charles, but he is not in charge yet.

Check for new replies or respond here...