inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: When was this website at it's peak?

Written By: Visor765 on 09/20/14 at 10:58 am

Apparently, the most amount of member ever signed in at once was 292 at 1 a.m. I'm the morning in March 2006. I was 10 years old back then! That makes me wonder, if this website has "peaked" in popularity. Why are there so few active members nowadays? Now the most amount of members logged in at the same time never surpasses 29. It's a shame, the website has more interesting topics now than it did in 2006. The post back then were so... lowest common denominator. They would go on huge debates for just the tiniest little things. It was ridiculous.

Subject: Re: When was this website at it's peak?

Written By: 80sfan on 09/20/14 at 12:05 pm

For me, even though I was a lurker, it peaked from 2004 to 2007. I joined in 2008.

Written By: 80sfan on 09/20/14 at 12:08 pm

Also, if we changed the name of the website from inthe00s to inthe10s, maybe we'd get more traffic!  ;D

The 00s are over so not many people are going to search for 2000s decade on the internet.

Written By: snozberries on 09/20/14 at 12:14 pm

I's a shame, the website has more interesting topics now than it did in 2006.

Obviously taste is relative. I find most of the topics now so innane and boring I hardly ever bother to post any more. 

The post back then were so... lowest common denominator. They would go on huge debates for just the tiniest little things. It was ridiculous.

I loved the heyday....back when we all had fun and were really interested in one another.

Written By: snozberries on 09/20/14 at 12:15 pm

Also, if we changed the name of the website from inthe00s to inthe10s, maybe we'd get more traffic!  ;D

The 00s are over so not many people are going to search for 2000s decade on the internet.

That's a good thing.  There only so many times you can discuss the same damn thing.  Although they sure do try to discuss them over and over and over again.

Btw it's not 00s as in 2000s.  It's 00 as in every period so while decadeology is frowned upon the site is divided by decades so people can easily find their era of interest.

Written By: 80sfan on 09/20/14 at 1:18 pm

That's a good thing.  There only so many times you can discuss the same damn thing.  Although they sure do try to discuss them over and over and over again.

Btw it's not 00s as in 2000s.  It's 00 as in every period so while decadeology is frowned upon the site is divided by decades so people can easily find their era of interest.

So the whole century?

Written By: snozberries on 09/20/14 at 2:32 pm

So the whole century?

Exactly....

Written By: CatwomanofV on 09/20/14 at 2:53 pm

I have been here a long time. If you look at my profile, it says that I joined April 21st, 2004-which is not true. Many of us old-timers "joined" on that day or there about because Chucky created a "new board" (i.e. a new server.) From the moment I joined (actually it was in 2002), I have seen this board have its ups & downs. I have seen the board get hacked, and I seen the board get spammed. I have seen many fights between members-hell, I have been part of some of those fights. I have seen people come & go, get banned, and be chased off.

To me, the height of the message board was the big meet-up in Philadelphia in 2009. http://www.inthe00s.com/index.php?topic=36402.0

Then many members jumped ship and went to Facebook. Even though they still have active accounts here, they rarely come back here. I have heard some people had to create a new account because they forgot their password-that's how long it is has been since they have been here. Yes, we are in a bit of a dry spell right now but I do believe this board will bounce back.

BTW, Chucky owns the domain Inthe10's.com.

Cat

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 09/20/14 at 3:07 pm

I'm not leaving.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 09/20/14 at 3:13 pm

I'm not leaving.

Glad to hear it!

Cat

Written By: 80sfan on 09/20/14 at 4:25 pm

I have been here a long time. If you look at my profile, it says that I joined April 21st, 2004-which is not true. Many of us old-timers "joined" on that day or there about because Chucky created a "new board" (i.e. a new server.) From the moment I joined (actually it was in 2002), I have seen this board have its ups & downs. I have seen the board get hacked, and I seen the board get spammed. I have seen many fights between members-hell, I have been part of some of those fights. I have seen people come & go, get banned, and be chased off.

To me, the height of the message board was the big meet-up in Philadelphia in 2009. http://www.inthe00s.com/index.php?topic=36402.0

Then many members jumped ship and went to Facebook. Even though they still have active accounts here, they rarely come back here. I have heard some people had to create a new account because they forgot their password-that's how long it is has been since they have been here. Yes, we are in a bit of a dry spell right now but I do believe this board will bounce back.

BTW, Chucky owns the domain Inthe10's.com.

Cat

I was at the peak of my depression in 2009 and 2010, so if people met me I would have been sad and in my own world, it would have been an uncomfortable experience!  ;D ;D

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 09/20/14 at 5:01 pm

Apparently, the most amount of member ever signed in at once was 292 at 1 a.m. I'm the morning in March 2006. I was 10 years old back then! That makes me wonder, if this website has "peaked" in popularity. Why are there so few active members nowadays? Now the most amount of members logged in at the same time never surpasses 29. It's a shame, the website has more interesting topics now than it did in 2006. The post back then were so... lowest common denominator. They would go on huge debates for just the tiniest little things. It was ridiculous.

Gosh, you're so right. Thank goodness this site has evolved away from a place where people could come in and hang out and have fun and get to know each other and form real-life friendships, and into a place where people can have fierce arguments about topics that have direct impact on their lives, such as whether kids born in the late 1980's or in the early 1990's had bigger Super Soakers.  ::)

Written By: meesa on 09/20/14 at 6:04 pm

Gosh, you're so right. Thank goodness this site has evolved away from a place where people could come in and hang out and have fun and get to know each other and form real-life friendships, and into a place where people can have fierce arguments about topics that have direct impact on their lives, such as whether kids born in the late 1980's or in the early 1990's had bigger Super Soakers.  ::)

;D

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/O1rbza1Pktg/hqdefault.jpg

This one would be kinda cool.

Things ebb and flow. This site has been around a while..I don't see it going anywhere anytime soon.

Written By: Howard on 09/20/14 at 6:09 pm

I loved the heyday....back when we all had fun and were really interested in one another.

Me too and I've been here 13 years.

Written By: Howard on 09/20/14 at 6:10 pm

I'm not leaving.

I'm staying! O0

Written By: CatwomanofV on 09/20/14 at 6:12 pm

I'm staying! O0

Of course you are, Howard. This place wouldn't be the same without you.

Cat

Written By: Howard on 09/20/14 at 6:23 pm

Of course you are, Howard. This place wouldn't be the same without you.

Cat

Thank You Cat.  :)

Written By: 80sfan on 09/20/14 at 9:14 pm

I'm staying! O0

Yay!!

Written By: 80sfan on 09/20/14 at 9:15 pm

I felt like I was meant to be on this site, like it's destiny.

The voices in my head said so.

Written By: snozberries on 09/21/14 at 1:58 am

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-fkBXCAT47HI/Tzl4oNjDpzI/AAAAAAAAAyg/B-gHMSFHuok/s1600/06-27-sarah-palin_full_600.gif

Written By: 80sfan on 09/21/14 at 11:27 am

Even though I didn't join this website until 2008, I've been lurking since the beginning of the website, 2001.

Written By: Visor765 on 09/21/14 at 11:32 am

Even though I didn't join this website until 2008, I've been lurking since the beginning of the website, 2001.

No, the website has been around since 1998. So you didn't join at the beginning.

Written By: 80sfan on 09/21/14 at 11:36 am

No, the website has been around since 1998. So you didn't join at the beginning.

First of all, it'd be good if you get rid of your snark and arrogance.

Second of all, I didn't 'join' the website until 2008. So you basically just repeated what I said before you said it.

And third, I meant the website in its current form, so stop trying to be a smart ass!

Written By: Visor765 on 09/21/14 at 1:24 pm

First of all, it'd be good if you get rid of your snark and arrogance.

Second of all, I didn't 'join' the website until 2008. So you basically just repeated what I said before you said it.

And third, I meant the website in its current form, so stop trying to be a smart ass!

I wasn't being a smarty pants, I was correcting you, saying it's been around since '98. Look at the archives, it's proof. You get offended way too easily.

Written By: Howard on 09/21/14 at 3:30 pm

for 7 years?

Written By: Howard on 09/21/14 at 3:31 pm

I think between 2001-2004.

Written By: 80sfan on 09/21/14 at 4:06 pm

for 7 years?

Yes!  ;D

Written By: Bobby on 09/21/14 at 4:17 pm

I started here as a member around 2003 when I bought my first computer and left at the end of 2005 around it's peak. As Cat mentioned above, the Inthe00s website started a long time before this refurbished version in the early 2000s and I made the cross-over too. Of course, I deleted my account for a while but saw sense and returned.  :)

They really were great times and I was so addicted to this place.

Written By: mxcrashxm on 09/21/14 at 4:36 pm

Thats a long time. How were you able to lurk this site with dial-up? I mean it took about 10-15 minutes just to load one page.

Just like you, I also came across this site but it was 2 years ago and I didn't join until last year.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 09/21/14 at 5:01 pm

Thats a long time. How were you able to lurk this site with dial-up? I mean it took about 10-15 minutes just to load one page.

Just like you, I also came across this site but it was 2 years ago and I didn't join until last year.

When I joined, I had dial-up and posted everyday with it. And yeah, it was a pain in the butt.

Cat

Written By: 80sfan on 09/21/14 at 6:23 pm

I don't know much about technology. Maybe my computer just worked fast, not sure!

Written By: mxcrashxm on 09/21/14 at 6:36 pm

When I joined, I had dial-up and posted everyday with it. And yeah, it was a pain in the butt.

Cat
I know. One day, I was looking up tips for video games in 2003 when I still had dial-up and it took a long time for me just to find tips because of how slow it was.

I don't know much about technology. Maybe my computer just worked fast, not sure!
You must have had special thing in your computer. was it a laptop?

Written By: snozberries on 09/21/14 at 9:29 pm

^omaybe....since he was used to dial up it just didn't bother him that much. 

I used to go to a page and get up and do something else while it loaded so I didn't get frustrated. It really wasn't til I used a computer at work and found out how fast it was that I was aware how slow mine was.  Until that day it just seemed normal.

Written By: 80sfan on 09/21/14 at 11:00 pm

Written By: Inlandsvägen1986 on 09/22/14 at 5:20 am

Thats a long time. How were you able to lurk this site with dial-up?

Dial-up was not that slow and the internet was not overloaded like it is today. My connection in the early 00s was 64 KBit and it was fast enough to load most pages within 20-30 seconds.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 09/22/14 at 11:06 am

Dial-up was not that slow and the internet was not overloaded like it is today. My connection in the early 00s was 64 KBit and it was fast enough to load most pages within 20-30 seconds.

So true. This site wasn't too slow because it was mostly text. The sites that had photos/videos were REALLY slow. Now, there are very few sites that don't have all of that crap on the sides-many of which causes Adobe to crash.  >:(

Cat

Written By: Howard on 09/22/14 at 2:31 pm

Cat

When I joined in 2001 I think I had dial-up.

Written By: philbo on 10/20/14 at 7:03 am

I'd say this website was at its peak when people didn't put apostrophes in possessive pronouns ;)

I've been around for a while, generally more interested in the political stuff, but US politics has become ever more toxic over the last couple of presidential terms & it's a lot less active (& a lot less fun) than it used to be.  Part of that has to be simply because Obama just isn't as humorous as Bush was: there's orders of magnitude difference (which is kind of strange, as Obama has the wit to construct & deliver a joke that his predecessor never managed)

Written By: yelimsexa on 10/20/14 at 7:13 am

I lurked for about a year in 2006 (IMO the year of the sites' peak since the decadeology bans of that year scared away many members). That said, I'd say this site has had a slow, steady decline since then as IMO 2006 was also the year I first heard about Facebook, so this provided alternate ways to share their stories. Its still popular enough and has interesting topics to remain, and holds up better than mid-1990s-era usenet sites such as alt.culture.us.1980s that discuss something similar that are essentially obsolete.

Written By: philbo on 10/20/14 at 8:17 am

Usenet?  Now there's a blast from the past :)

Haven't really looked at any usenet sites for must be 20 years..

Written By: Howard on 10/20/14 at 2:58 pm

I've been here for about 13 years and I think this was at it's peak in the mid 2000's.

Written By: KKay on 12/22/14 at 5:44 pm

Obviously taste is relative. I find most of the topics now so innane and boring I hardly ever bother to post any more. 

I am reading through this thread....and I recall a time where it was exactly that: we really were interested! And I also think that so many people were going through weird/stressful/hard things and we all advised each other too.

AND the people who knew the most about music, movies and tv were all here. I still consider all my inthe00s friends the go-to people for information on pop culture!

Written By: snozberries on 12/22/14 at 8:46 pm

I am reading through this thread....and I recall a time where it was exactly that: we really were interested! And I also think that so many people were going through weird/stressful/hard things and we all advised each other too.

AND the people who knew the most about music, movies and tv were all here. I still consider all my inthe00s friends the go-to people for information on pop culture!

yes... there were a lot of great mysteries solved here

Written By: philbo on 12/23/14 at 3:19 am

yes... there were a lot of great mysteries solved here

Not sure we quite got to the bottom of the Kennedy assassination, though.

Written By: Howard on 12/23/14 at 3:33 pm

I still consider all my inthe00s friends the go-to people for information on pop culture!

same here. :)

Written By: snozberries on 12/23/14 at 3:36 pm

Not sure we quite got to the bottom of the Kennedy assassination, though.

We did. There were two spitters!!!

Oh wait....maybe that was Seinfeld.

:D

Written By: 80sfan on 12/23/14 at 11:31 pm

I noticed by 2007/2008, there was vitriol and venom (for great reasons) against decadeologists or anyone who appeared to be a decadeologist.

Written By: snozberries on 12/24/14 at 10:22 am

I noticed by 2007/2008, there was vitriol and venom (for great reasons) against decadeologists or anyone who appeared to be a decadeologist.

there still is... we've just been asked to be less vocal about it...

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 12/30/14 at 10:17 pm

That was supremely fun.  I wish I'd been more prepared or had more money to do things on that trip, but had a good time anyway.  It was the first time I'd ever met anyone from here or really anyone that I'd made friends with online as a group.
I'd met a few people locally that I made friends with from librarians forums and whatnot, and found out they were local to where I used to live.  But that weekend we all met in Philly was great.  If I ever get rich, I want a party with all my friends again.

Then many members jumped ship and went to Facebook. Even though they still have active accounts here, they rarely come back here.

Cat

The funny thing is we've created a couple Facebook groups celebrating our membership here at the ooze.  We have a few people that have left this board permanently and are posting occasionally in our ooze FB group.  Kind of a weird juxtaposition, but whatever works.

Written By: Foo Bar on 12/30/14 at 11:17 pm

The funny thing is we've created a couple Facebook groups celebrating our membership here at the ooze.  We have a few people that have left this board permanently and are posting occasionally in our ooze FB group.  Kind of a weird juxtaposition, but whatever works.

http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/old_accounts.png

Well, drag 'em back in here, even if they have to create new accounts under new nicknames if they want to be honest with each other. Those of us who refuse to have anything to do with social networking probably miss their company.

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 12/31/14 at 1:46 am

Wish I could bring 'em back!  I've tried to drag one back, and they admit really missing this place, but for whatever reason, will not come back.  ???

The other two are recent defectors, and I think wounds are still fresh, so hopefully at some point they'll wander back, as I did.  I took a break from here for awhile, as I was not in a good place in my head.  Now that I am feeling... better (?) I decided to dip a toe into the water again.

A few others make occasional guest appearences, and are all welcomed.  One, is unfortunately having some vision problems, so is not able to be online as much anymore.  I'd sent them a Christmas card, and they got back on to say hello.

It's funny how people make little impressions in my heart and memory, and probably are permanently there, whether I've met you offline or not.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 12/31/14 at 12:27 pm

inthe00s was and always will be my first internet community love. It's my secret place to hangout and play away from family and close personal friends, although I enjoy that social networking site a lot. It connected me to classmates from high school (the 70's) and family abroad and I am thankful for that. I adore most of the friends here I've made and consider this a place strictly for fun. I've had serious discussions, religion, world issues and those can be depressing at times  ;D so when I come here it's to escape the world and have a jolly time  8)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/31/14 at 12:53 pm

Wish I could bring 'em back!  I've tried to drag one back, and they admit really missing this place, but for whatever reason, will not come back.  ???

The other two are recent defectors, and I think wounds are still fresh, so hopefully at some point they'll wander back, as I did.  I took a break from here for awhile, as I was not in a good place in my head.  Now that I am feeling... better (?) I decided to dip a toe into the water again.

A few others make occasional guest appearences, and are all welcomed.  One, is unfortunately having some vision problems, so is not able to be online as much anymore.  I'd sent them a Christmas card, and they got back on to say hello.

It's funny how people make little impressions in my heart and memory, and probably are permanently there, whether I've met you offline or not.

I took a break from the boards for a bit last year when things got really toxic. People were b!tching how bad the boards had been and how there haven't been too many new people. Yet, these same people had ran off several newbies. But things have been quiet around here lately-and that is not necessarily a bad thing. I have been on the boards for over a decade and seen my share of drama. Some of it was funny (like the Tom Cruise thread). Some of it had been down-right nasty.

There is just something about this small on-line community that keeps me coming back. The main thing are the people. When I went through a rough time in my life, it was the people here to helped me out. For that, I will be forever grateful.

Cat

Written By: Howard on 12/31/14 at 3:04 pm

Wish I could bring 'em back!  I've tried to drag one back, and they admit really missing this place, but for whatever reason, will not come back.

What was the reason why? ???

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 01/02/15 at 11:18 pm

No idea.  I figure that is their business and if they want to come back, they know where to find us.

For those on FB, that want to join the two groups, here are the addresses.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/inthe00s/  This one is a closed group that only members can see, if you want invited yougotta contact Chucky.

and this one https://www.facebook.com/groups/66389793945/ is the open one, where everybody and their brother can join, but I don't think it's used all that much.

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/02/15 at 11:20 pm

I see it as people find a better life elsewhere.

Written By: Foo Bar on 01/06/15 at 7:53 pm

No idea.  I figure that is their business and if they want to come back, they know where to find us.

Well, it is kinda hard for anyone to find the 40 threads with people actually conversing with each other, out of the 200-odd bumped threads asking for a word that begins with the next letter.  The problem gets significantly worse as time between visits exceeds 3-5 days, because by then it's 50-60 threads of conversation, and 400-600 different bump threads.  Any n00b stumbling upon this website might reasonably conclude it was just a bunch of bots.

Written By: philbo on 01/08/15 at 4:50 pm

Any n00b stumbling upon this website might reasonably conclude it was just a bunch of bots.

Hell, I've stumbled on forums where pretty much all contributors would've failed a Turing test

Written By: ADH13 on 02/24/15 at 6:33 pm

I found myself here playing in the arcade and thought I'd pop into the PPP to say hello!

I'm happy to see familiar names here, one of the reasons I haven't really been back is that the last few times I looked, I didn't really recognize anyone.  I guess I was just reading the wrong threads lol

Hope all is well with everyone, I will try to pop in from time to time.  :)

There were sooooo many nights when I knew I should be sleeping but just couldn't peel myself away from this place.  Yes, there was some drama but also lots of fun making ridiculous photoshops of each other and just having fun.

Written By: snozberries on 02/25/15 at 12:32 am

I found myself here playing in the arcade and thought I'd pop into the PPP to say hello!

I'm happy to see familiar names here, one of the reasons I haven't really been back is that the last few times I looked, I didn't really recognize anyone.  I guess I was just reading the wrong threads lol

There were sooooo many nights when I knew I should be sleeping but just couldn't peel myself away from this place.  Yes, there was some drama but also lots of fun making ridiculous photoshops of each other and just having fun.

good to see ya

Written By: ADH13 on 02/25/15 at 12:38 am

good to see ya

You too! :)

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 02/25/15 at 5:54 am

Hi Andrea (I think that was your name, sorry if it isn't.)  Nice to see you again.  Stop in and say hi now and then again.  :)  What have you been up to lately?

Written By: Howard on 02/25/15 at 7:42 am

Welcome Back. :)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 02/25/15 at 9:57 am

I should hope you recognize me. If not, you can just sing "Sha-BOOM" by yourself. Oh wait, that last bit was reference for another board member.  ;)

Cat

Written By: ADH13 on 02/25/15 at 10:59 am

I should hope you recognize me. If not, you can just sing "Sha-BOOM" by yourself. Oh wait, that last bit was reference for another board member.  ;)

Cat

Of course I recognize you.  :)  Hope all is well.

Sha-Boom rings a bell though I can't remember why.  I remember people kept saying it and then the Sh'Boom (Life Could Be A Dream) song was stuck in my head for a few days.  lol

Hi Andrea (I think that was your name, sorry if it isn't.)  Nice to see you again.  Stop in and say hi now and then again.  :)  What have you been up to lately?

Nothing too exciting.  How about you?  I think I finally got burnt out on Facebook too now, I only really check it maybe once a week. 

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 02/25/15 at 11:46 am

Nothing too exciting.  How about you?  I think I finally got burnt out on Facebook too now, I only really check it maybe once a week. 

Same here.  Nothing too thrilling.  Although we are planning a rather big move in the next 6 months or so.  Just trying to stay warm and not get cabin fever. lol

Written By: ADH13 on 02/25/15 at 11:57 am

Where are you moving to?  We moved to Texas a couple years ago.  I really like it here.  Cost of living is so much lower.  The Bay Area was ridiculous.

There are a lot more insects here for me to be afraid of, but I'm starting to adjust to that.  lol

Written By: ADH13 on 02/25/15 at 11:57 am

Welcome Back. :)

Thank you Howard, how have you been?

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 02/25/15 at 12:02 pm

Where are you moving to?  We moved to Texas a couple years ago.  I really like it here.  Cost of living is so much lower.  The Bay Area was ridiculous.

There are a lot more insects here for me to be afraid of, but I'm starting to adjust to that.  lol
[/quote

Thailand.  Whenever we get our passports and visas in order and more stuff (junk) either sold, given away or stored in a storage locker...  The exchange rate there is awesome.  Yes, like you, I'm not really looking forward to the new bugs there, but I will adjust (if my cats don't eat them all first.)

Written By: ADH13 on 02/25/15 at 12:05 pm

Oh my!  That IS a big move.

I wish you the best on your new adventure. 

Written By: CatwomanofV on 02/25/15 at 12:09 pm

We also had a BIG move-a block away. lol.

http://www.inthe00s.com/index.php?topic=48369.0

Cat

Written By: Howard on 02/25/15 at 2:06 pm

Thank you Howard, how have you been?

I'm doing good, this April marks 8 years at Pathmark.  :)

Written By: ADH13 on 02/25/15 at 7:46 pm

I'm doing good, this April marks 8 years at Pathmark.  :)

Congratulations!

Be careful not to slip on the ice!

Written By: Howard on 02/26/15 at 2:55 pm

Congratulations!

Be careful not to slip on the ice!

I'm waiting for the ice to melt. :P

Written By: snozberries on 02/26/15 at 9:13 pm

Cat

La la la la la la la la

Now I can't get the song out of my head

Written By: ADH13 on 02/26/15 at 11:33 pm

La la la la la la la la

Now I can't get the song out of my head

I think I can help you with that, Q.

Lovin yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooou is easy cause you're beautiful

la la la la la, la la la la la, la la la la la la la la, oh, lovin yooooooooooooooooooooooooou, ooooooooooooooooh

Ok, Sh-boom should be out of your head now.

Written By: snozberries on 02/27/15 at 2:39 pm

I think I can help you with that, Q.

Lovin yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooou is easy cause you're beautiful

la la la la la, la la la la la, la la la la la la la la, oh, lovin yooooooooooooooooooooooooou, ooooooooooooooooh

Ok, Sh-boom should be out of your head now.

You suck!!!!!

Written By: ADH13 on 02/27/15 at 6:46 pm

You suck!!!!!

I see my work here is done.  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 02/28/15 at 2:47 am

I see my work here is done.  ;D

:P

Written By: HazelBlue99 on 10/25/17 at 10:48 pm

Now the most amount of members logged in at the same time never surpasses 29.

Now it hardly ever surpasses 10. I've noticed that the forum has gradually dyed down in activity, even from when I first joined here in August 2016. I wonder why?

Written By: SpyroKev on 12/05/18 at 10:16 am

2015-2016. Wobo and Rainbows were the last to carry it.

New users, new varieties of peaks.

Written By: wsmith4 on 12/05/18 at 10:25 am

I can tell you from my time travels that yes, this website has not yet peaked.  Will do so in 2018 when 80's nostalgia is at a max and after that no one will even remember the 80's.

Check for new replies or respond here...