inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Happy New Year Everyone!

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/31/14 at 4:46 am

The karaoke has arrived, set up, and is in full flow.

So let the party begin!

Post your New Year wishes here.

Subject: Re: Happy New Year Everyone!

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 12/31/14 at 12:18 pm

Happy New year! if my turn for karaoke comes up, please do not allow me to sing Open Arms by Journey. I had a bad experience in a bar once, one to many kamikze's and I butchered the song  ;D
we will be hanging out with friends at our house tonight, feasting on pizza and watching the big ball drop on tv at midnight in Times square and  toasting and watching all the fireworks shows thru out the world

Written By: Howard on 12/31/14 at 3:06 pm

Happy New Year everyone unfortunately I won't be able to see the ball drop, I have to go to sleep and get up to go back to work tomorrow. :(

Written By: Henk on 01/01/15 at 3:13 am

Happy New Year everyone! I hope it may be filled with joy and good fortune! :)

Happy New Year everyone unfortunately I won't be able to see the ball drop, I have to go to sleep and get up to go back to work tomorrow. :(

That sucks, Howard. :( What kind of employer lets their staff work on New Years Day?  :-\\

Written By: Don Carlos on 01/01/15 at 10:38 am

HAPPY NEW YEAR PROSPERO ANO NUEVO HAPPY NEW YEAR PROSPERO ANO NUEVO

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/01/15 at 11:32 am

May 2015 be prosperous, happy, healthy, and peaceful for everyone.

Cat

Written By: Howard on 01/01/15 at 2:40 pm

That sucks, Howard. :( What kind of employer lets their staff work on New Years Day?  :-\\

It does suck but us guys have to switch, that means one person has off while the other will be working New Year's Day and that person was me. But I didn't worry, there wasn't much to do anyway.

Written By: Howard on 01/01/15 at 2:42 pm

Here's to a wonderful New Year and hopefully you made resolutions. :)

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 01/02/15 at 12:07 am

It does suck but us guys have to switch, that means one person has off while the other will be working New Year's Day and that person was me. But I didn't worry, there wasn't much to do anyway.
did you get extra pay for the holiday?

Written By: nally on 01/02/15 at 12:39 am

Sometimes that's how it is on holidays, depending on what type of business it is. Sometimes certain stores will have staff working on NYD and sometimes it's a good thing... because today we had a little mishap with our fireplace and we needed to go out and buy a certain part for it; Home Depot had the proper item.

Written By: nally on 01/02/15 at 12:42 am

May 2015 be prosperous, happy, healthy, and peaceful for everyone.

Cat

I hope so too.

Written By: Howard on 01/02/15 at 8:11 am

did you get extra pay for the holiday?

yes, I will see it on our next pay stub.

Check for new replies or respond here...