inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: The Four seasons

Written By: Katluver on 06/30/15 at 7:58 pm

Take your pick.

Subject: Re: The Four seasons

Written By: CatwomanofV on 07/01/15 at 7:17 am

I would say spring. There is just something about seeing Mother Nature awakening from her slumber that just inspires me. I also love that first day of walking outside and feeling so much lighter because you have shed your coat that you have worn for months. And of course all the beautiful flowers (especially the lilacs-which I LOVE).

Cat

Written By: Howard on 07/01/15 at 1:59 pm

It would have to be between Spring And Fall, I like it when it's not to hot and not too cold but just right between 60-70 degrees. It feels more comfortable to be outside.

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/01/15 at 2:56 pm

I have always liked the autumn/fall.

Written By: ArcticFox on 07/03/15 at 1:21 am

I like fall!

Written By: Katluver on 07/03/15 at 1:45 am

I picked Spring but it's a toss-up with Fall.  With Spring, I love to take note of how each day gets longer, check out the pink blossoms on the trees, and just feel how fresh the air is while gradually wearing lighter clothing.  The only problem with Spring is that it's incredibly short (shorter than Fall), and Summer sometimes rears its ugly head early to notice this transitional season.

Written By: Eazy-EMAN1995 on 07/03/15 at 2:22 am

I like fall since that's my birthday season!!! :)

Written By: Howard on 07/03/15 at 7:47 am

I like a little bit of Summer, temperatures not too hot in the upper 70's low 80's and the Winter when it's not too frigidly cold.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 07/03/15 at 10:25 am

I like fall since that's my birthday season!!! :)

As a kid, that's how I felt about spring. But now I'm not too sure how I feel when faced with another birthday.  :-\\

Fall is my second favorite. I like cool weather.

Cat

Written By: Howard on 07/03/15 at 2:50 pm

As a kid, that's how I felt about spring. But now I'm not too sure how I feel when faced with another birthday.  :-\\

Fall is my second favorite. I like cool weather.

Cat

Same here, I like when temperatures are in the upper 50's to low 60's.

Written By: whistledog on 07/12/15 at 9:51 am

I voted for Sherry.  No wait ...

I like Winter cause it creates snow storms that give me excuses to not get penalized for not being able to go into work (other than the loss of pay)

Written By: Howard on 07/12/15 at 3:20 pm

I like Winter cause it creates snow storms that give me excuses to not get penalized for not being able to go into work (other than the loss of pay)

I like it when it snows a lot and I don't need to push my ass to go to work just to push carts in the snow.

Written By: Katluver on 07/13/15 at 6:29 pm

Prefer winter over the summer.  Can't stand the heat!  Plus I like to ski.

Written By: Ripley on 10/16/15 at 2:26 pm

Fall has always been my favorite.  I love the leaves, the chill in the air, the fact that my favorite holiday happens in the season, pumpkins and spooky things. 

I have pros and cons for each season however. 

Spring- I love the flowers and how its not too cold not hot yet. But I have really bad allergies this time of year.  The best part of this season is the rain.

Summer- Not so much as an adult but I do enjoy the barbeques.  I hate hate hate the heat! 

Fall- The only thing I do not like about it is how when it does rain and it often does its freezing.

Winter- The snow is pretty.  I love how boots are in season.  But the slick roads, the really cold weather and craziness of the holidays I don't care for. 

Written By: violet_shy on 10/16/15 at 5:52 pm

Summer!

Written By: Ripley on 02/01/17 at 4:06 am

Well now that I'm in my 30's it's definitely Spring :P

Written By: Howard on 02/01/17 at 3:14 pm

definitely Spring.

Subject: The Four seasons

Written By: Dude111 on 07/06/17 at 12:26 am

Spring and Summer are my 2 favourite seasons.........

Written By: Howard on 07/06/17 at 3:22 pm

I don't mind Summer just as long as it's not too hot.

Check for new replies or respond here...