inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: And your least favorite season?

Written By: Katluver on 06/30/15 at 8:00 pm

Pick one, and vent about it.

Subject: Re: And your least favorite season?

Written By: CatwomanofV on 07/01/15 at 7:22 am

I would probably say it is a toss-up between summer & winter. I don't like hot, humid weather. As for winter-usually I don't mind it but last winter was a bit much with brutal temps-I talking -15 F.  :o :o :o  And it wasn't just one day or so-but WEEKS!!! It would make many people who normally like winter to hate it.

But this year, we haven't had a hot & humid summer-yet. In fact, we even had a fire going a couple of days ago. I am not complaining. I really like the weather we are having now-temperature-wise. I am just not liking all the rain we are getting. 

Cat

Written By: Howard on 07/01/15 at 1:57 pm

It would have to be a bit of both Winter And Summer.

In the winter, I hate when it snows so much and then the snow just piles up and you have major trouble shoveling it all  :P

In the summer, I hate when it's very hot between 95-100 degrees with quite high humidity! :P

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/01/15 at 2:57 pm

Summer, especially when it is very hot

Written By: Katluver on 07/03/15 at 1:15 am

I picked summer. 
Winter would be second least favorite, but with some serious thought, I would rather be in -30C (-22 F) degree weather as oppose to 30 C (86 F).  I grew up in eastern Canada and would actually downhill ski in that weather---heck, there was even one time in high school when the wind chill made it feel like it was -50C (-58F) when we were outside making snow sculptures!  Sure I had to take several trips to the trailer for some hot chocolate, but that was partly due to my stupidity for not bundling up enough. 
I was actually bummed last winter because I now live in the Pacific Northwest, and had little chance to wear my new wool-lined boots or fair isle sweater.  Basically, I guess I don't mind the cold too much, but I do hate seeing snow happening before Halloween or after March.  Winter is also not good for driving, yet I hate driving anyway.  It's best to just stay on the major roads as much as possible.

Written By: ArcticFox on 07/03/15 at 1:21 am

A toss up between the dead of winter and the midst of summer. I dislike extreme hot and cold. I really enjoy fall and spring though. Nice temps!

Written By: Eazy-EMAN1995 on 07/03/15 at 1:54 am

End of Winter and the VERY end of the summer period!

Written By: Inlandsvägen1986 on 07/03/15 at 6:07 am

Every season can be great or show bad weather. I usually dislike cold, wet and windy weather.
My least favorite season is the post-Christmas season (from Mid-January to mid-Februrary). In late February and March, the days get longer again and usually the temperatures rise.

Written By: Howard on 07/03/15 at 7:44 am

Summer, especially when it is very hot

I just hate when the humidity is so high.  :P

Written By: Ripley on 10/16/15 at 2:34 pm

Winter!  The roads are scary that time of year.  At least where I live.  And don't forget the really cold temps.  Now I love cool 60's weather but nothing below 50 for sure. 

Written By: Howard on 10/16/15 at 4:36 pm

Winter!  The roads are scary that time of year.  At least where I live.  And don't forget the really cold temps.  Now I love cool 60's weather but nothing below 50 for sure.

I just hate it when it snows a lot.

Written By: violet_shy on 10/16/15 at 5:47 pm

I like them all, so I can't say.

Check for new replies or respond here...