inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Do you have a type?

Written By: 80sfan on 07/05/15 at 9:16 pm

Do you have a type when it comes to dating?

Subject: Re: Do you have a type?

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/05/15 at 11:28 pm

I always put on a brave font.

Written By: 80sfan on 07/05/15 at 11:43 pm

I always put on a brave font.

I think I like the New York font. I might use it for typing my next college paper.  :o

Written By: apollonia1986 on 07/06/15 at 2:11 am

I like a good bold comic sans myself...gotta be able to make me laugh.   ;D

Written By: 80sfan on 07/06/15 at 8:21 am

I like a good bold comic sans myself...gotta be able to make me laugh.   ;D

;D

Written By: CatwomanofV on 07/06/15 at 9:28 am

I actually like Duchess.

http://www.hobartsprinting.com/images/fonts/script/display/duchess.gif

For some reason, I had it on my computer than I didn't so I had to download it. I like it so much that is what I did my book in.

(I guess we are answering the wrong question.  ;) :D ;D ;D ;D )

Cat

Written By: Howard on 07/06/15 at 3:32 pm

Do you have a type when it comes to dating?

No I don't have a type.

Written By: 80sfan on 07/06/15 at 5:18 pm

I actually like Duchess.

http://www.hobartsprinting.com/images/fonts/script/display/duchess.gif

For some reason, I had it on my computer than I didn't so I had to download it. I like it so much that is what I did my book in.

(I guess we are answering the wrong question.  ;) :D ;D ;D ;D )

Cat

Download it!

https://justaddtea.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/harwell-witch-computer-old-640x487.jpg

Written By: 80sfan on 07/06/15 at 5:20 pm

No I don't have a type.

One of my types is Indian men!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/87/63/e2/8763e2345206d206e2cd4e2d59f9b928.jpg

Written By: Eazy-EMAN1995 on 07/06/15 at 5:48 pm

It can be a woman of any race!! 5'2-5'5 height! She needs to be funny, cool, and even a little bit tough!! ;D

Written By: meesa on 07/06/15 at 10:07 pm

No type, but they definitely have to have a good sense of humor, empathy for others, enjoy being silly, finding (and appreciating) the ridiculousness in everyday things, and be witty. And be able to withstand heavy sarcasm. Doesn't hurt if they are a Marvel fan.

Written By: 80sfan on 07/06/15 at 10:35 pm

It can be a woman of any race!! 5'2-5'5 height! She needs to be funny, cool, and even a little bit tough!! ;D

For some reason, I like your type, and I'm not straight.  ;D

Written By: 80sfan on 07/06/15 at 10:37 pm

No type, but they definitely have to have a good sense of humor, empathy for others, enjoy being silly, finding (and appreciating) the ridiculousness in everyday things, and be witty. And be able to withstand heavy sarcasm. Doesn't hurt if they are a Marvel fan.

Funny AND empathetic! That's a balance that's hard for a lot of people to find.  :o

Written By: Eazy-EMAN1995 on 07/07/15 at 12:54 am

You're a DC fan? ???  Anyways I'm a fan of both!! :)

Written By: Eazy-EMAN1995 on 07/07/15 at 12:55 am

If she is in to either anime, gaming, or comics, I'll be completely in love!

Written By: 80sfan on 07/07/15 at 1:48 am

Honestly though, I'm open and leave a door open for a lot of things. Love is too unpredictable.

But personality traits for a dude, for me is.

-Has a sense of humor.
-Intelligent
-Kind (this seems to be a very underrated trait in my family gene pool).
-Not too stuffy/conservative

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 07/07/15 at 2:43 am

Well... primarily I prefer breathing.  ;D 

Honestly though, I'm open and leave a door open for a lot of things. Love is too unpredictable.

-Has a sense of humor.
-Intelligent

You just described my husband.  And I adore him.  :-* :-*  So yeah, what he said.  ;D

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 07/07/15 at 2:55 am

As for type/print  :D :D

I'm drawn to something called Apple Chancery. It's fancy but not *too* fancy.

http://stylegerms.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/deanFonts2HR.gif

Written By: 80sfan on 07/07/15 at 9:00 am

Computer overload! Computer overload!

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/gc/890549-006-smoke-coming-out-of-computer-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=xAwKLC4%2B2J0Ak111%2FjTjMyTI8imVsYXT6w3JvqRN%2BxaHAfwMmpsKe0azb3fSyXVv

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/07/15 at 10:59 am

Computer overload! Computer overload!

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/gc/890549-006-smoke-coming-out-of-computer-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=xAwKLC4%2B2J0Ak111%2FjTjMyTI8imVsYXT6w3JvqRN%2BxaHAfwMmpsKe0azb3fSyXVv
Overload indeed, the image is not showing!

Written By: CatwomanofV on 07/07/15 at 2:41 pm

I like the Apple Chancery too along with the Old English Text.

Cat

Written By: Howard on 07/07/15 at 3:11 pm

One of my types is Indian men!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/87/63/e2/8763e2345206d206e2cd4e2d59f9b928.jpg

Do you like them wearing turbans?  ???

Written By: Howard on 07/07/15 at 3:12 pm

I like when they're taller than me sometimes.

Written By: Howard on 07/07/15 at 3:13 pm

-Has a sense of humor.
-Intelligent

That would be my type.

Written By: 80sfan on 07/07/15 at 8:07 pm

Overload indeed, the image is not showing!

Oh no.  :-[  :-[

Written By: 80sfan on 07/07/15 at 8:07 pm

Do you like them wearing turbans?  ???

Doesn't matter to me.

Written By: 80sfan on 07/07/15 at 8:08 pm

That would be my type.

Except for you, it would be a woman!  :D  :D

Written By: meesa on 07/07/15 at 8:18 pm

You're a DC fan? ???  Anyways I'm a fan of both!! :)

Marvel. That is what I meant anyway. DC is ok, but I love the Marvel sense of humor (Deadpool for example). DC can take itself a bit too seriously for me sometimes.

Written By: Howard on 07/08/15 at 7:55 am

Except for you, it would be a woman!  :D  :D

Yes indeed.

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 07/11/15 at 7:09 pm

In order to date me you have to meet three criteria.

1.  Show respect towards your mother.  Nothing's a bigger turn off for me than a guy who is kind when he's with his mother and then shows outright disrespect towards his mother when he's with me.  To me that's a clue that if a  guy doesn't respect his mother then he wasn't taught how to respect women in general.

2.  Don't flash your wallet at me.  I don't give a s--t how money you make at whatever your 9-5 job.  If you feel the need to flash your wallet at me that shows me that you're the most insecure @$$hole there ever was.  I'm not looking for a rich man but I'm also not looking for a man who's insecure.

3.  Be polite.  I don't expect you to say "yes dear" but I do expect you not to make rude noises, burping, and cutting one loose etc, while we're in public.

Written By: Katluver on 07/11/15 at 10:15 pm

1.  Show respect towards your mother.  Nothing's a bigger turn off for me than a guy who is kind when he's with his mother and then shows outright disrespect towards his mother when he's with me.  To me that's a clue that if a  guy doesn't respect his mother then he wasn't taught how to respect women in general.

2.  Don't flash your wallet at me.  I don't give a s--t how money you make at whatever your 9-5 job.  If you feel the need to flash your wallet at me that shows me that you're the most insecure @$$hole there ever was.  I'm not looking for a rich man but I'm also not looking for a man who's insecure.

3.  Be polite.  I don't expect you to say "yes dear" but I do expect you not to make rude noises, burping, and cutting one loose etc, while we're in public.

OMG, you just described my ex with #1 and 2.  I can see those as being red flags, which I had chosen to ignore until it blew up in my face.  He was rude to his mother, and even walked out of a brunch she was hosting because he did not like the fact that she was leaving the milk on the counter while she was cooking (that behavior bothered me but then I quickly brushed it aside by telling myself that nobody's perfect). With #2, he voluntarily brought up his salary, and seemed obsessed with money.  The irony is that he wasted money by buying a book about a millionaire's mind.
#3---Another ex would make some rude remarks while we were out in public. He would say things like how we were the youngest people at a restaurant *repeatedly* right within earshot of the other diners.  And  once when we were in a movie theatre, he decided to shout out some remark for the rest of the audience to hear  :-[  It was rather embarrassing so I tried to gently shush him, but instead he said out loud, "Julie!"

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 07/11/15 at 11:35 pm

OMG, you just described my ex with #1 and 2.  I can see those as being red flags, which I had chosen to ignore until it blew up in my face.  He was rude to his mother, and even walked out of a brunch she was hosting because he did not like the fact that she was leaving the milk on the counter while she was cooking (that behavior bothered me but then I quickly brushed it aside by telling myself that nobody's perfect). With #2, he voluntarily brought up his salary, and seemed obsessed with money.  The irony is that he wasted money by buying a book about a millionaire's mind.
#3---Another ex would make some rude remarks while we were out in public. He would say things like how we were the youngest people at a restaurant *repeatedly* right within earshot of the other diners.  And  once when we were in a movie theatre, he decided to shout out some remark for the rest of the audience to hear  :-[  It was rather embarrassing so I tried to gently shush him, but instead he said out loud, "Julie!"

I hate it when guys do that to their mothers.  It shows that they don't respect women.  I have far more respect for a guy who loves, but doesn't kiss up to, his mother.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 07/12/15 at 10:52 am

I know what you mean about seeing the red flags and choosing to ignore them. Been there, done that. That is how I ended up married to my first husband. However, he wasn't rude to his mother-in fact, he was a Mama's boy and his mother could do no wrong and many times he sided with his mother over me. I felt like I was battling the two of them. I used to say that he should have married his mother.

Cat

Written By: Howard on 07/12/15 at 3:18 pm

Don't worry, I would make a good boyfriend. (for example)

Written By: Redhairkid on 07/20/15 at 7:16 am

I don't date and never have (not into dating and mating) but if I did, he would have to have dark hair, be intelligent, have a mad sense of humour, share my political views and have exceedingly high moral standards. As far as looks go, anyone who looks like my avatar (at any time in his adult life) would get my vote!

Written By: 80sfan on 07/20/15 at 6:01 pm

I don't date and never have (not into dating and mating) but if I did, he would have to have dark hair, be intelligent, have a mad sense of humour, share my political views and have exceedingly high moral standards. As far as looks go, anyone who looks like my avatar (at any time in his adult life) would get my vote!

Interesting.

Written By: 80sfan on 07/20/15 at 6:04 pm

Someone NOT bossy or controlling. I know that some people like that in a man, and I can see why. But I have issues from past experiences with bossy people, so controlling is a no no.

It could be it's the person's natural personality or they have issues themselves, but I have too many problems with it.  :(

Written By: 80sfan on 07/20/15 at 6:05 pm

Don't worry, I would make a good boyfriend. (for example)

Time to get a new girlfriend, Howard.  8)

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 07/20/15 at 10:34 pm

Someone NOT bossy or controlling. I know that some people like that in a man, and I can see why. But I have issues from past experiences with bossy people, so controlling is a no no.

It could be it's the person's natural personality or they have issues themselves, but I have too many problems with it.  :(

I don't like that either.  It's just because my dad tried to do that to my mom.

Written By: apollonia1986 on 07/20/15 at 11:12 pm

I want someone to take care of. I want to do the traditional gender roles. BF/Hubby works, I stay home and tend the kid(s), and write stories in my spare time. Go to PTA, and Girl Scouts and Pageants and the whole family goes to church on Sunday.

A nice sweet, (handsome) Christian man with strong values and who can tolerate my liking MJ because I'm unbending on that. Someone intelligent who I can have deep conversations with and thoughtful and kind.  :)

Sometimes I don't feel worthy of such a guy, but it is nice to dream.

Written By: 80sfan on 07/21/15 at 12:39 am

I don't like that either.  It's just because my dad tried to do that to my mom.

Oh!  :o

Written By: 80sfan on 07/21/15 at 12:44 am

I want someone to take care of. I want to do the traditional gender roles. BF/Hubby works, I stay home and tend the kid(s), and write stories in my spare time. Go to PTA, and Girl Scouts and Pageants and the whole family goes to church on Sunday.

A nice sweet, (handsome) Christian man with strong values and who can tolerate my liking MJ because I'm unbending on that. Someone intelligent who I can have deep conversations with and thoughtful and kind.  :)

Sometimes I don't feel worthy of such a guy, but it is nice to dream.

Honestly though, I wouldn't really pay attention to someone's music collection, unless I'm a huge music fan, and music was my life or something.

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 07/21/15 at 1:06 am

I also want someone who's not on the fence about having kids if they want to have kids.  :(

Written By: Redhairkid on 07/21/15 at 6:07 am

Interesting.

I'm asexual.

Written By: Howard on 07/21/15 at 2:11 pm

Time to get a new girlfriend, Howard.  8)

I'm not into dating at the moment and it's been 7 years since my last one.

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 07/21/15 at 3:00 pm

Also someone who doesn't mind that I listen to Platinum Blonde.  Because I heard a story about how Mark and the band were in Halifax in Nova Scotia and he was becoming "friendly" with a female patron.  And this patron's boyfriend threw a beer bottle at Mark and hit Mark right in the side of his head.  LOL!

Written By: Step-chan on 08/12/15 at 3:25 pm

Don't really have a specific type persay. Outside of wanting a woman who doesn't smoke and do drugs(rare occasions of drinking is okay), that is.

Written By: nally on 01/31/16 at 5:57 pm

Don't really have a specific type persay. Outside of wanting a woman who doesn't smoke and do drugs(rare occasions of drinking is okay), that is.

Those are the kind of qualifications I prefer too. :)

Written By: 80sfan on 03/11/16 at 1:39 am

Right now, Ryan Reynolds is my type.

Written By: Eazy-EMAN1995 on 03/11/16 at 1:41 am

Haley Atwell is my current superhero type! :o :o :o :o :D :D :D :D :D

Written By: 80sfan on 03/11/16 at 1:59 am

http://fullhdpictures.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Hayley-Atwell-Photos-HD.jpg

Written By: Howard on 03/11/16 at 8:05 am

http://images.askmen.com/specials/2015_top_99/full/1104228.jpg
Ashley Graham  ;)

Written By: 80sfan on 03/11/16 at 1:44 pm

http://cdn-img.instyle.com/sites/default/files/styles/684xflex/public/1442427856/091615-ryan-reynolds-mos-lead.jpg?itok=RxE5OpFC

Written By: apollonia1986 on 03/11/16 at 9:14 pm

I'd prefer someone who is built like Taryll Jackson. I like bigger stronger looking men. And I want to cook and feed my man so a body like that makes me believe the guy likes good hearty (southern) food. Like he doesn't HAVE to be light-skinned with hazel eyes, but the build is attractive to me. (he's got so much booty!)

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/fc/4a/ff/fc4affec786a4a6fd9228512b42628ac.jpg

Funny thing is he thinks he's "fat" and "overweight" and constantly breaking his ass dieting. Even when he was much skinnier 20 years ago he said in an interview he was fat and the host looked at him like he was crazy. Where I live even at his biggest he'd be considered "skinny" and people would be throwing food at him. LOL.  But yeah, I like them thicker.  ::)

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 03/11/16 at 9:57 pm

http://ncprmusic.org/files/2016/11/DNN_7150cr.jpg

I don't mind an older man like Sergio Galli.  I'm just crazy about him.  ;D I mean I went to Markham to see Platinum Blonde and I sang my ass off.

Written By: Eazy-EMAN1995 on 03/12/16 at 1:53 am

http://fullhdpictures.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Hayley-Atwell-Photos-HD.jpg

Yes Baby!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
The curves on that woman make me go crazy! :D

Written By: 80sfan on 03/12/16 at 2:32 am

;D

Written By: Howard on 03/12/16 at 7:35 am

I bet you'd like plus-size woman Ashley Graham.

Written By: Eazy-EMAN1995 on 03/13/16 at 1:23 am

I bet you'd like plus-size woman Ashley Graham.

I prefer Denise Bidot! :D 8)
http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/OK+Magazine+Sexy+NYC+Event+EV3UZ3e2oCxl.jpg

Written By: 80sfan on 03/13/16 at 11:10 pm

https://lettherebemovies.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/val-kilmer-batman-wb.jpg

Val Kilmer in 1995's Batman Forever.

Written By: apollonia1986 on 03/13/16 at 11:16 pm

Totally unrelated, but I injured myself on a pointy-headed Batman figure after that film came out. LOL

Written By: 80sfan on 03/13/16 at 11:20 pm

Totally unrelated, but I injured myself on a pointy-headed Batman figure after that film came out. LOL

Oh, ow. The point ears?

Written By: Ripley on 03/13/16 at 11:54 pm

How did that happen? :P

Written By: Ripley on 02/01/17 at 4:59 am

Tall and fit. Not fit as in huge muscles but I mean nice washboard abs. Wears a 3 piece suit to work. Nice hair.

Written By: 2001 on 02/01/17 at 2:48 pm

I have next to no standards tbh ;D

Written By: 80sfan on 02/01/17 at 2:56 pm

They don't have to be a professional comedian, but have a sense of humor. And no, they don't have to swim into dark humor, that's my job!  :-X  :-X

Written By: Howard on 02/01/17 at 3:08 pm

I really don't have a type but just as long as you can laugh, have a good time, enjoy yourself and smile.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 02/02/17 at 8:00 am

Way back in the dark ages. I just started my journal. One of the first entries I wrote about the qualities of a man I was looking for (this was B.C. -Before Carlos. lol) Then I met him and we started dating. I actually forgot about that journal entry at that point. Then one day, I started reading old journal entries and came across that. I was shocked because it sounded like I was describing Carlos.  :o :o :o  That told me that the man I was dating was the ONE.

Cat

Written By: Redhairkid on 02/02/17 at 1:20 pm

6'3" inches tall, dark haired, the son of a retired headmaster, born on the last Monday in February 1952, that's my type. Also known as Tomas Ledin. In short, my avatar!

Written By: apollonia1986 on 02/02/17 at 2:43 pm

6'3" inches tall, dark haired, the son of a retired headmaster, born on the last Monday in February 1952, that's my type. Also known as Tomas Ledin. In short, my avatar!

Hand to God, all this time I thought your avatar was Andrew McCarthy!  :o
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/77/0b/81/770b81d3bc4261fcd83acb9f73f6f719.jpg

Written By: Redhairkid on 02/04/17 at 3:25 pm

Actually, I can see the resemblance to Mr McCarthy now you mention it!

He's a lot older though. He will be 65 soon and his wife will be 60 next Thursday.

I have loved him since March 1980.

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 02/16/17 at 9:07 pm

My crush will be 57 in November.  :) I don't mind guys who are older than me. :)

Written By: 80sfan on 02/16/17 at 10:35 pm

Type A.  :-X  :-X

Written By: annimal on 02/16/17 at 11:26 pm

keyboard

Written By: 80sfan on 02/16/17 at 11:28 pm

keyboard

;D

Written By: Howard on 02/17/17 at 7:27 am

My crush will be 57 in November.  :) I don't mind guys who are older than me. :)

How about dating older men? ???

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 02/17/17 at 1:38 pm

It doesn't bother me when men who are older than me come on to me.  If I've got a good feeling about someone then I'll be friends with them.  If I've got a bad feeling about someone then I just put them in my maybe pile.

Written By: Ripley on 02/17/17 at 2:02 pm

I'll go up to 10 years older but no more. I like Nick Hexum who is almost 15 years older but that would be the only exception lol I cringe when older men like 55 year olds hit on me! As for younger I will only go 2 years younger. I have dated men 10 years younger than me and they were so immature but I felt like a cougar lol

Written By: Howard on 02/17/17 at 2:15 pm

It doesn't bother me when men who are older than me come on to me.  If I've got a good feeling about someone then I'll be friends with them.  If I've got a bad feeling about someone then I just put them in my maybe pile.

I don't mind dating older women but I make sure they're not too old, someone who is like in my age range.

Written By: annimal on 02/17/17 at 2:31 pm

if I were to date someone it would be my age range or maybe a little lower.

Written By: 2001 on 02/17/17 at 3:36 pm

Raphaël Personnaz

http://static1.purepeople.com/articles/6/18/73/66/@/2362807-raphael-personnaz-people-au-village-des-950x0-1.jpg

He's 35

Written By: 80sfan on 02/17/17 at 3:39 pm

They'd have to be at least 19 years old.  ;D

Written By: 2001 on 02/17/17 at 3:52 pm

I have no upper age limit. No kids, no rush ;D

Lower age limit... at least university age, so 17/18 (age of consent here is 16, don't call the cops ;D). I'd be concerned about mental maturity though.

Written By: 80sfan on 02/17/17 at 3:55 pm

Lower age limit... at least university age, so 17/18 (age of consent here is 16, don't call the cops ;D). I care more about mental maturity.

I might move my age limit up from 19 (as the youngest) to 20!  :-X

Written By: 2001 on 02/17/17 at 4:01 pm

I might move my age limit up from 19 (as the youngest) to 20!  :-X

I met a 19 year old last summer, he was cute. He was immature though, he kept complaining about his parents to me. It didn't last long.  ;D

18 is my absolute lower age limit, but 25-49 is definitely the sweet spot!

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 02/17/17 at 7:02 pm

Lower age limit... at least university age, so 17/18 (age of consent here is 16, don't call the cops ;D). I'd be concerned about mental maturity though.

Sergio Galli is 16 years older than me.  I guess that depends on what you want.  I wouldn't go lower in age than 18 that's just my preference.  I don't want to date a child.  But I also don't want to date someone who's old enough to be my father.  8-P 8-P 8-P

Written By: 80sfan on 02/17/17 at 7:06 pm

I met a 19 year old last summer, he was cute. He was immature though, he kept complaining about his parents to me. It didn't last long.  ;D

18 is my absolute lower age limit, but 25-49 is definitely the sweet spot!

I probably do that to some people when I'm not mentally balanced, but if I was better, I would probably just stay quiet about them!  :-X

Written By: 2001 on 02/17/17 at 7:48 pm

Sergio Galli is 16 years older than me.  I guess that depends on what you want.  I wouldn't go lower in age than 18 that's just my preference.  I don't want to date a child.  But I also don't want to date someone who's old enough to be my father.  8-P 8-P 8-P

Haha, I'm only just turned 24, so "old enough to be my father" are people still in their late 40s, many of whom I find attractive ;D

I probably do that to some people when I'm not mentally balanced, but if I was better, I would probably just stay quiet about them!  :-X

General complaining is okay. He was complaining about his dad not buying him video games or not letting him go clothes' shopping and stuff. It just felt very obvious I was talking to someone much younger than me. ;D

Written By: Ripley on 02/17/17 at 8:08 pm

I used to think this singer, Jay Gordon, was hot but that was years ago. He hasn't aged well. But he's old enough to be my father lol

Written By: annimal on 02/17/17 at 8:38 pm

They'd have to be at least 19 years old.  ;D

Don't wait that long or they'll get moldy

Written By: 80sfan on 02/17/17 at 8:44 pm

Don't wait that long or they'll get moldy

Karma!  ;D   

Written By: annimal on 02/17/17 at 8:47 pm

You want them while they're sweet

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 02/17/17 at 9:30 pm

Haha, I'm only just turned 24, so "old enough to be my father" are people still in their late 40s, many of whom I find attractive ;D

I'm turning 41 in September so for me "old enough to be my father" is someone who's in their late 70s or early 80s.  :)

General complaining is okay. He was complaining about his dad not buying him video games or not letting him go clothes' shopping and stuff. It just felt very obvious I was talking to someone much younger than me. ;D

For me it's never okay to complain about your parents.  It gets old rather quickly and can turn me off very fast.

Written By: 80sfan on 02/17/17 at 9:56 pm

I like a guy who is into sports, or who knows how to fix things, even if I'm not too into those things.  ;)

Written By: Howard on 02/18/17 at 7:21 am

if I were to date someone it would be my age range or maybe a little lower.

I wouldn't mind a few years younger than me.

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 02/18/17 at 11:26 am

I like guys that aren't into modern music.  You know Biebs, Drake, The Weekend that sort of thing.  If you like 80s music then that's good.  :)

Written By: 80sfan on 02/18/17 at 12:04 pm

I like guys that aren't into modern music.  You know Biebs, Drake, The Weekend that sort of thing.  If you like 80s music then that's good.  :)

Those guys would be like under 25.  :D

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 02/18/17 at 2:11 pm

Those guys would be like under 25.  :D

Actually, The Weeknd just turned 27 this past Thursday.  And Drake is 30.  :)  The only one in that list who's under 25 years old is Justin Bieber.  LOL! :)

Written By: 80sfan on 02/18/17 at 2:23 pm

Actually, The Weeknd just turned 27 this past Thursday.  And Drake is 30.  :)  The only one in that list who's under 25 years old is Justin Bieber.  LOL! :)

I meant the guys that listen to the modern music, but yeah that's funny. Those young singers are very young!  ;D

Usually people lose interest in 'modern' music at around 30.

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 02/18/17 at 2:31 pm

I meant the guys that listen to the modern music, but yeah that's funny. Those young singers are very young!  ;D

Yeah.  I think I lost interest in modern music after Amy Winehouse died.  And I lost even more interest in modern music after Kevin Richardson left the Backstreet Boys and returned to the Backstreet Boys.  So yeah I'm older than the average person who loses interest in modern music.

Written By: Howard on 02/18/17 at 5:30 pm

If I wanted to date again, I would like to be with a girl who likes the enjoyment of the 80's music.

Written By: KayKay on 02/18/17 at 5:57 pm

The Boyfriend is unlike anyone I "dated" before, and we've been together over six years now!!
So yknow there's a lot to be said for a type...
Nowadays (taking him into account) someone willing to tolerate my mess, who understands my mega nerdiness, loves music and films and makes a bloody good cuppa!  :D

Written By: 2001 on 02/18/17 at 7:21 pm

Why do you hate fellow Canadian singers  :\'( ;D

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 02/18/17 at 7:41 pm

I don't hate them because they're Canadian.  I'm a Canadian girl myself.  I hate them because I keep hearing them on Top 40 radio over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.    :o  If I'm going to listen to Canadian music I might as well listen to something that's at the very least musically tolerable.  ;D

Written By: annimal on 02/18/17 at 7:47 pm

^ does it make you cry to keep hearing them?

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 02/18/17 at 8:29 pm

^ does it make you cry to keep hearing them?

I don't think cry is the right word.  But I do want to change the channel as fast as I can just to avoid listening to them.  I have several classic radio stations that my mom and I listen to. Two are local, two are from Toronto, and one from Rochester New York.  I avoid Top 40 radio whenever I can.

Written By: 80sfan on 02/18/17 at 8:34 pm

Satan Bieber makes good music.  :-X  :-X

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 02/18/17 at 11:06 pm

Satan Bieber makes good music.  :-X  :-X

8-P 8-P 8-P Somehow I don't think the words "good music" and Justin Bieber belong in the same sentence.  8-P 8-P 8-P

Written By: 80sfan on 02/18/17 at 11:12 pm

8-P 8-P 8-P Somehow I don't think the words "good music" and Justin Bieber belong in the same sentence.  8-P 8-P 8-P

We'll have to disagree then!  ;D

Written By: 2001 on 02/19/17 at 9:51 am

I don't hate them because they're Canadian.  I'm a Canadian girl myself.

I knew that, haha. ;D

I hate them because I keep hearing them on Top 40 radio over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.    :o  If I'm going to listen to Canadian music I might as well listen to something that's at the very least musically tolerable.  ;D

I see. :)

Written By: 80sfan on 02/19/17 at 10:25 am

I prefer Type B men who aren't responsible, ambitious, or charming! ;)

Written By: apollonia1986 on 02/19/17 at 11:21 am

I still like my thick type of man, but I haven't seen anything lately that makes me go *gasp* I want him.  >:(

Written By: Howard on 02/19/17 at 3:08 pm

I still like my thick type of man, but I haven't seen anything lately that makes me go *gasp* I want him.  >:(

Do you like hairy chests?

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 02/19/17 at 5:16 pm

Eww!  8-P 8-P 8-P

Written By: apollonia1986 on 02/19/17 at 7:59 pm

I mean as long as it's not a full-blown Austin Powers situation, its okay.
https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2014-01/enhanced/webdr03/8/14/enhanced-buzz-13108-1389208990-33.jpg

Written By: Ripley on 02/19/17 at 11:11 pm

Eww!  8-P 8-P 8-P

I second that ew 8-P

Written By: annimal on 02/19/17 at 11:20 pm

I don't find that very attractive myself

Written By: 80sfan on 02/20/17 at 3:33 am

Hairy chest on a man? I don't mind, but he has to be good looking!  ;D

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 02/20/17 at 1:45 pm

A hairy chest isn't much fun to hug.  Just like a hairy face isn't much fun to hug. 8-P 8-P 8-P

Written By: apollonia1986 on 02/20/17 at 2:30 pm

A hairy chest isn't much fun to hug.  Just like a hairy face isn't much fun to hug. 8-P 8-P 8-P

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/2e/66/00/2e660040d2368734bc7489fe0adc9124.jpg

But...hairy faces are IN right now. I can't tell you how many men I've seen with some variant of that look. A beard with the coiffed hair. Hell one of the male nurses at dialysis has a beard down to his chest. And it's a look that crosses races, hair textures, etc. It's literally for ANY man.

Written By: Howard on 02/20/17 at 2:46 pm

Eww!  8-P 8-P 8-P

Sorry if that was a turn off.  ;D

Written By: Redhairkid on 02/20/17 at 2:47 pm

I lost interest at the age of 21. Very little product after my 21st year is worth listening to.

Written By: Howard on 02/20/17 at 2:48 pm

I mean as long as it's not a full-blown Austin Powers situation, its okay.
https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2014-01/enhanced/webdr03/8/14/enhanced-buzz-13108-1389208990-33.jpg

https://forum.motorcyclenews.com/uploads/files/upload-9fa316c2-4da9-4df2-bb34-5fae088ab163.jpg
How about this?  ;D

Written By: 2001 on 02/20/17 at 3:17 pm

I find body hair really attractive. But I'm sure Howard wasn't asking me ;D

Written By: 80sfan on 02/20/17 at 3:30 pm

Type A.

Written By: apollonia1986 on 02/20/17 at 4:38 pm

https://forum.motorcyclenews.com/uploads/files/upload-9fa316c2-4da9-4df2-bb34-5fae088ab163.jpg
How about this?  ;D

I want a man not a gorilla. Send King Kong jr back to Skull Island.

On a side note, I was chatting with my friends about Taryll Jackson and I noticed something and I still don't know how in the hell to process it.
For years, I've had people tell me Taryll looked like Michael. But I just noticed that Taryll with the beard REALLY looks like a young version of my father and it has scared the rip-roaring hell out of me.  :o
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/e2/ee/ee/e2eeeeb4c2e035bd9aef413c049ca88a.jpg
I need Taryll to break out the Norelco and shave now... :(

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 02/20/17 at 5:09 pm

Sorry if that was a turn off.  ;D

Yes that was off putting.  I generally don't like to hug porcupine quills.  8-P 8-P 8-P 8-P

Written By: Howard on 02/21/17 at 3:03 pm

No I don't swing that way.  :P

Written By: Howard on 02/21/17 at 3:04 pm

I want a man not a gorilla. Send King Kong jr back to Skull Island.

On a side note, I was chatting with my friends about Taryll Jackson and I noticed something and I still don't know how in the hell to process it.
For years, I've had people tell me Taryll looked like Michael. But I just noticed that Taryll with the beard REALLY looks like a young version of my father and it has scared the rip-roaring hell out of me.  :o
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/e2/ee/ee/e2eeeeb4c2e035bd9aef413c049ca88a.jpg
I need Taryll to break out the Norelco and shave now... :(

;D

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 02/21/17 at 6:03 pm

http://amusicblogyea.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Platinum-Blonde-TO-1.jpg

I wouldn't dream of hugging a guy who's beard isn't nicely trimmed.  It's like hugging a brillo pad

https://handthatfeeds.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/tumblr_lsaj9394mv1qjk8j0o1_500.jpg

And Simon Lebon's le beard is gone.  I never liked Simon's beard and moustache because it looked so dirty.  8-P 8-P 8-P

Written By: apollonia1986 on 02/21/17 at 6:59 pm

http://amusicblogyea.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Platinum-Blonde-TO-1.jpg

I wouldn't dream of hugging a guy who's beard isn't nicely trimmed.  It's like hugging a brillo pad

http://peerie.adaptive.net/faces/full/3/3715-273414.jpg

And Simon Lebon's le beard is gone.  I never liked Simon's beard and moustache because it looked so dirty.  8-P 8-P 8-P

I like the first one. He looks hipster, but in the best way possible.

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 02/22/17 at 10:38 pm

I like the first one. He looks hipster, but in the best way possible.

I can live with a little bit of peach fuzz but not full blown gorilla hair.

https://cheerdujour.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/bor1vreceaavvzs-large.jpg

http://storage.torontosun.com/v1/dynamic_resize/sws_path/suns-prod-images/1297305424343_ORIGINAL.jpg?quality=80&size=650x

Written By: Howard on 02/23/17 at 2:52 pm

I can live with a little bit of peach fuzz but not full blown gorilla hair.

https://cheerdujour.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/bor1vreceaavvzs-large.jpg

http://storage.torontosun.com/v1/dynamic_resize/sws_path/suns-prod-images/1297305424343_ORIGINAL.jpg?quality=80&size=650x

http://assets2.ignimgs.com/2013/08/07/wwu0806131280jpg-e93770_1280w.jpg
But not this type of beard?

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 02/23/17 at 4:37 pm

No.  Not that kind of beard.

This kind of beard.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/svX8a3cm-To/hqdefault.jpg

A little bit of peach fuzz is fine but not porcupine quills.

Written By: Ripley on 02/24/17 at 10:45 pm

Rodney Piper?
Beards/goats must not go below the chin or be thick.

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 02/24/17 at 11:18 pm

Rodney Piper?

You're right.  That's just gross. 

No just....no.   

Nothing that will give me a rash.

Written By: 2001 on 02/25/17 at 12:12 am

My ideal date would be... 10 hours of playing Pokémon GO outside!

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 02/25/17 at 1:44 am

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/42/68/ad/4268addcd45dda456b6c4905b44cd74f.jpg

I love AJ's beard and moustache.  Look at how nicely trimmed it is.  Squee!

Written By: Howard on 02/25/17 at 7:54 am

Rodney Piper?

That's retired WWE superstar Daniel Bryan.

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 02/25/17 at 2:20 pm

Any guy who walks into my life must never have an ounce of jealousy in him otherwise it won't work.  I don't want to deal with that kind of stuff EVER again.

Written By: Ripley on 02/25/17 at 5:20 pm

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/42/68/ad/4268addcd45dda456b6c4905b44cd74f.jpg

I love AJ's beard and moustache.  Look at how nicely trimmed it is.  Squee!

But in some recent years pics it's nothing like that pic. It's bigger in some I've seen. He seems hipster now. I miss his old facial hair and clothing style. Pre-2007 pre- Unbreakable.

Written By: Ripley on 02/25/17 at 5:21 pm

That's retired WWE superstar Daniel Bryan.

Oh well I have them mixed up then lol

Written By: Ripley on 02/25/17 at 5:22 pm

Or be a womanizer. A few songs were written about my ex Greg. Lmao

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 02/25/17 at 9:13 pm

But in some recent years pics it's nothing like that pic. It's bigger in some I've seen. He seems hipster now. I miss his old facial hair and clothing style. Pre-2007 pre- Unbreakable.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/a2/9b/2b/a29b2b6807bdc4299945d217189844df.jpg

Well, at least it doesn't go down past his chin and his daughter seems to like it.  ;D

Written By: 80sfan on 02/25/17 at 10:58 pm

Brian from Backstreet toys always drove me wild. Meeeeoooowww!!!

Written By: Ripley on 02/25/17 at 11:29 pm

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/a2/9b/2b/a29b2b6807bdc4299945d217189844df.jpg

Well, at least it doesn't go down past his chin and his daughter seems to like it.  ;D

Ava is so cute  :)

Written By: Ripley on 02/25/17 at 11:31 pm

Backstreet toys? Was that intentional? Lol I used to like Alex cause I was always into bad boys but then I turned to Nickolas. He's so sexy now!

Written By: 80sfan on 02/25/17 at 11:50 pm

Backstreet toys? Was that intentional? Lol I used to like Alex cause I was always into bad boys but then I turned to Nickolas. He's so sexy now!

Yes, it was intentional!  ;D

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 02/26/17 at 12:32 am

Hum? Hmm? I'm just going to pretend that I didn't hear you say that.  Only because I've heard it all before.

;D

Written By: 2001 on 02/26/17 at 12:37 am

For some reason, I've never been attracted to any musician before. ;D

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 02/26/17 at 1:21 am

Yeah lots of people aren't.  Some are attracted to musicians, and some are attracted to pro athletes, and some just avoid that kind of thing all together.

Written By: 80sfan on 02/26/17 at 1:26 am

Hum? Hmm? I'm just going to pretend that I didn't hear you say that.  Only because I've heard it all before.

;D

;D  ;D

Written By: 80sfan on 02/26/17 at 1:29 am

It's because you haven't sprouted leaves like I have yet. It's okay, the time will come.

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 02/26/17 at 12:04 pm

Ava is so cute  :)

She looks like AJ.  :)

Written By: Redhairkid on 02/26/17 at 12:24 pm

'Designer stubble' can, on the right man, look attractive. Tomas Ledin can certainly carry it off, as could George Michael.

I have no problem with hairy chests. But I don't like facial hair.

Other turnoffs are smoking, tattoos and blond men. I just am not attracted to fair haired men.

Written By: Howard on 02/26/17 at 3:07 pm

me neither.

Written By: Ripley on 02/28/17 at 1:02 am

She looks like AJ.  :)

Yeah she sure does

Written By: 2001 on 02/28/17 at 2:44 pm

Jordie Benn (who plays for the Montreal Canadiens) would look great if he trimmed his beard. ;D

http://images.lpcdn.ca/641x427/201702/28/1358661-jordie-benn-paru-peu-etonne.jpg

Until then, Lance Bouma for the Calgary Flames and Tom Pyatt for the Ottawa Senators stay winning.  :-*

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/tGY5SJ5M2Zk/maxresdefault.jpg

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Y0tiPf8Qwuk/maxresdefault.jpg

Written By: Howard on 02/28/17 at 3:03 pm

http://therealrevo.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/fur.jpg

Written By: Ripley on 02/28/17 at 3:14 pm

Who is that?

Written By: Howard on 02/28/17 at 3:15 pm

just a picture of a rich woman.

Written By: Ripley on 02/28/17 at 5:01 pm

You want a sugar mama Howard?

Written By: 80sfan on 02/28/17 at 5:27 pm

;D

Written By: 80sfan on 02/28/17 at 5:28 pm

Jordie Benn (who plays for the Montreal Canadiens) would look great if he trimmed his beard. ;D

http://images.lpcdn.ca/641x427/201702/28/1358661-jordie-benn-paru-peu-etonne.jpg

Until then, Lance Bouma for the Calgary Flames and Tom Pyatt for the Ottawa Senators stay winning.  :-*

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/tGY5SJ5M2Zk/maxresdefault.jpg

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Y0tiPf8Qwuk/maxresdefault.jpg

It's getting hot in here!  :-[  :-[

Written By: 2001 on 02/28/17 at 8:47 pm

It's getting hot in here!  :-https://j.gifs.com/gJ4DXG.gif

Written By: 80sfan on 02/28/17 at 8:57 pm

https://j.gifs.com/gJ4DXG.gif

Aaahhhhh, cold!!!  8-P

Written By: aja675 on 03/01/17 at 3:39 am

LzYufNQPa9E

"on every pale person''

Written By: 2001 on 03/01/17 at 8:38 am

"on every pale person''

You're gay too? :o Or are you just posting a funny vid? ;D

Written By: Howard on 03/01/17 at 2:59 pm

I don't know, maybe that's not a good idea since she's rich and I'm on disability. :(

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 03/04/17 at 4:34 pm

A time when life was much more simple and music was less crappy and Justin Beiber didn't exist until a year later.  :) I really admire Stu for coming out of the darkness about what he experienced as a child.  The Boom 97.3 morning guy!  Mr Stu Jeffries who hosted Good Rockin' Tonite on the CBC British Columbia from 1985-1993.  But broadcasted on all CBC stations.  :)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B-O4jL9CUAAqkAZ.png http://www.bcradiohistory.com/Pictures7/stu22.jpg

Written By: 2001 on 03/22/17 at 6:17 pm

He got hotter as he got older. I want to be like him. ;D

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 03/22/17 at 8:30 pm

He got hotter as he got older. I want to be like him. ;D

I wanted his job on CBC Vancouver.
And look at how nicely his beard, moustache, and sideburns are trimmed.  Nothing runs past his chin.  :)

Written By: 2001 on 05/10/17 at 4:37 pm

I wasn't the biggest fan of tattoos until yesterday. I didn't mind a few tattoos, but having tattoos everywhere used to be too much for me – until yesterday when I was with a hot guy with tattoos everywhere. Now I love them!  ;D

Written By: 80sfan on 05/10/17 at 5:07 pm

I wasn't the biggest fan of tattoos until yesterday. I didn't mind a few tattoos, but having tattoos everywhere used to be too much for me – until yesterday when I was with a hot guy with tattoos everywhere. Now I love them!  ;D

You're not biased at all!  ;D

Written By: 2001 on 05/10/17 at 5:16 pm

You're not biased at all!  ;D

I was blind to beauty, and art. ;D

Written By: Ripley on 05/10/17 at 6:50 pm

I'm not into tattoos but if they have a few (non-stupid ones) of them it's okay. Piercings are okay but I'm not into them as much as I used to be. But I hate body modifications. The huge holes in the ear, elf cut ears, the zipper cut in tongue and when things are put in to make it look like horns, a heart etc. is sticking out.

Written By: 80sfan on 05/10/17 at 6:55 pm

I'm indifferent to tattoos. I mean, as long as you don't have 200 tattoos, or anything like that.

Written By: 2001 on 05/10/17 at 7:02 pm

You just need to see a hot guy with any of those things and you'll change your mind.  :P ;D

Written By: 80sfan on 05/10/17 at 7:20 pm

You just need to see a hot guy with any of those things and you'll change your mind.  :P ;D

Oh yeah, I've seen them. It's not the tattoos that makes me attracted to them, it's the body parts!  :-[  :-[  :(

So I like 'men with tattoos', not 'tattoos' themselves. Unless you meant men with tattoos, then yes!  ;D

Written By: 2001 on 05/10/17 at 7:49 pm

Oh yeah, I've seen them. It's not the tattoos that makes me attracted to them, it's the body parts!  :-[  :-[  :(

So I like 'men with tattoos', not 'tattoos' themselves. Unless you meant men with tattoos, then yes!  ;D

He has to be so hot that he makes you like other guys with tattoos too.  ;D

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 05/10/17 at 9:45 pm

I think tattoos are interesting.  I liked A.J. McLean's tattoos and thought they were interesting but now I think he's inked himself up too much.  Same thing with Nick Carter. 

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/d6/a7/ae/d6a7aecad354904a0776de61cca54ded.jpg

Mark Holmes of Platinum Blonde has a single cattle skull on his shoulder and I like it because he isn't hiding his nicely sculpted body from anyone.

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/738914/images/r-PLATINUM-BLONDE-600x275.jpg

Written By: 80sfan on 05/11/17 at 5:44 am

I think tattoos are interesting.  I liked A.J. McLean's tattoos and thought they were interesting but now I think he's inked himself up too much.  Same thing with Nick Carter. 

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/d6/a7/ae/d6a7aecad354904a0776de61cca54ded.jpg

Mark Holmes of Platinum Blonde has a single cattle skull on his shoulder and I like it because he isn't hiding his nicely sculpted body from anyone.

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/738914/images/r-PLATINUM-BLONDE-600x275.jpg

They're lucky they're not like us, they're rich, so they don't have to worry about their image for a job interview.  :D

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 05/11/17 at 11:39 am

They're lucky they're not like us, they're rich, so they don't have to worry about their image for a job interview.  :D

Yeah that's true. 

Written By: Howard on 05/11/17 at 4:02 pm

I'm not into tattoos but if they have a few (non-stupid ones) of them it's okay. Piercings are okay but I'm not into them as much as I used to be. But I hate body modifications. The huge holes in the ear, elf cut ears, the zipper cut in tongue and when things are put in to make it look like horns, a heart etc. is sticking out.

I don't like a woman with tattoos at all, makes them look like a art canvas. ::)

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 05/11/17 at 4:30 pm

I don't like a woman with tattoos at all, makes them look like a art canvas. ::)

I find it a bit much when men who have a muscular build suddenly decide that they want to cover that up with tattoos.  If I was to date a man he would have to have a single tattoo or no. 
I find that men with mutiple tattoos are a bit off putting.

Written By: Ripley on 05/11/17 at 6:06 pm

Face and head tattoos are gross!

Written By: apollonia1986 on 05/11/17 at 6:12 pm

I don't think tattoos are a turn-off, as long as they're more on the minimal side and like nothing gross, or gang-related or satanic. If it's like "Mom" in a Heart or a Bible (coincidentally, my father had those, and a cobra he inked himself in the Army) I guess its cool. But if its like a full sleeve or chest or back piece, you do have to age one day, and gravity will wear the hell out of you.

Also, I like men who are chubby/chunky, so they're already starting a southward glide anyway... ;D

Written By: 80sfan on 05/11/17 at 6:19 pm

Two, or three, tattoos is okay. But a whole body feels like they're obsessed, or something!

Written By: 80sfan on 05/11/17 at 6:22 pm

I like men who are funny.  8)

Written By: nally on 05/11/17 at 6:23 pm

I agree, to me that just looks disgusting. 8-P I don't know why so many people want to do such drastic things to themselves. Those are complete turnoffs to me.

Written By: 2001 on 05/11/17 at 6:24 pm

I like men who are funny.  8)

Why thank you.

Written By: nally on 05/11/17 at 6:25 pm

Especially when there's too many of them. I mean, one or two small ones on a person doesn't bother me, but when every square inch of the skin (or at least a majority) is covered with them, then that's too much.

Written By: 80sfan on 05/11/17 at 6:25 pm

Why thank you.

;D

Written By: Ripley on 05/11/17 at 11:54 pm

I don't think tattoos are a turn-off, as long as they're more on the minimal side and like nothing gross, or gang-related or satanic. If it's like "Mom" in a Heart or a Bible (coincidentally, my father had those, and a cobra he inked himself in the Army) I guess its cool. But if its like a full sleeve or chest or back piece, you do have to age one day, and gravity will wear the hell out of you.

Also, I like men who are chubby/chunky, so they're already starting a southward glide anyway... ;D

Yeah aging doesn't help. And I've seen girls with stomach tattoos and then their belly grows and it stretches and looks like crap lol But sleeve tattoos are too much for me.

Written By: Ripley on 05/11/17 at 11:55 pm

Why thank you.

;D
Maybe you two should be a couple  :P

Written By: Howard on 05/12/17 at 8:18 am

I find it a bit much when men who have a muscular build suddenly decide that they want to cover that up with tattoos.  If I was to date a man he would have to have a single tattoo or no. 
I find that men with mutiple tattoos are a bit off putting.

What if you're having sex with them and all you see are tattoos on their body?

Written By: Howard on 05/12/17 at 8:19 am

especially if you were Bam Bam Bigelow.

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 05/12/17 at 10:58 am

What if you're having sex with them and all you see are tattoos on their body?

Um I would still be turned off sexually if it was a guy who's in a full on Tommy Lee situation.

https://tattoostars.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/tattoo_tommy_lee_tattoos-12.jpg

I mean it's one thing if a guy gets a tattoo of you because he likes you and he wants to have you permainked on his body but it can also be a bit much if he decides that he's got to have more than just you on his skin.

Written By: nally on 05/12/17 at 12:36 pm

especially if you were Bam Bam Bigelow.

That's right... 8-P

Written By: 80sfan on 05/12/17 at 1:17 pm

I like curly hair.

Written By: Howard on 05/12/17 at 2:13 pm

Um I would still be turned off sexually if it was a guy who's in a full on Tommy Lee situation.

https://tattoostars.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/tattoo_tommy_lee_tattoos-12.jpg

I mean it's one thing if a guy gets a tattoo of you because he likes you and he wants to have you permainked on his body but it can also be a bit much if he decides that he's got to have more than just you on his skin.

They just look undesirable.  8-P

Written By: Ripley on 05/12/17 at 5:29 pm

I use to like nipple rings on people. Now I'm indifferent.

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 05/12/17 at 7:38 pm

They just look undesirable.  8-P

Yeah I feel like if I'm going to look at you as "desirable" I want it to be with an unpainted body canvas or one tattoo.  :)

Written By: Howard on 05/13/17 at 5:22 am

Yeah I feel like if I'm going to look at you as "desirable" I want it to be with an unpainted body canvas or one tattoo.  :)

Exactly.

Written By: nally on 05/13/17 at 12:46 pm

Good points. I tend to feel that way too.

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 05/13/17 at 8:06 pm

Two, or three, tattoos is okay. But a whole body feels like they're obsessed, or something!

A whole body seems like they're hiding their body.

Written By: 80sfan on 05/13/17 at 9:51 pm

I never thought of it that way.  :o

Written By: Howard on 05/14/17 at 2:04 pm

I feel the same way.

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 05/14/17 at 4:12 pm

Yeah aging doesn't help. And I've seen girls with stomach tattoos and then their belly grows and it stretches and looks like crap lol But sleeve tattoos are too much for me.

For me it isn't sleeve tattoos that bother me as much as it is body tattoos.  If there's all over tattoos that kind of make me, you know, cringe and I have seen body tattoos that would make you cringe.  8-P 8-P 8-P 8-P

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/14/17 at 4:16 pm

I feel the same way.
I understand that there is a company in the US that preserves tattoos?

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 05/14/17 at 5:18 pm

I like a full head of hair.  :)

Written By: Howard on 05/15/17 at 5:39 am

I understand that there is a company in the US that preserves tattoos?

I'll have to look into that.

Written By: Howard on 05/15/17 at 5:39 am

I like a full head of hair.  :)

I like shampooed hair.

Written By: 2001 on 05/15/17 at 11:11 am

You can still see their body, they're only hiding the sins of the flesh!

Just kidding. I think Tommy Lee is skinny but I don't mind his tattoos, personally.  :-X

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 05/15/17 at 4:02 pm

You can still see their body, they're only hiding the sins of the flesh!

Just kidding. I think Tommy Lee is skinny but I don't mind his tattoos, personally.  :-X

Oye vey.  Maybe that wasn't the best example?

Written By: 80sfan on 05/15/17 at 4:23 pm

I like smart men too!  :-X  :-X  :-X

https://whybecausescience.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/super_hot_guy-in-glasses.jpg

Written By: 2001 on 05/15/17 at 4:36 pm

https://whybecausescience.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/super_hot_guy-in-glasses.jpg

That's very kind of you but I have a lot of things going on in my life at the moment.

Written By: 80sfan on 05/15/17 at 4:55 pm

That's very kind of you but I have a lot of things going on in my life at the moment.

I MEANT OTHER MEN TOO!!!!!  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(

Phew, now that I've cooled down. Yes, you are smart.  :-X

I like men in glasses too.  8)  8)  8)       

Written By: Howard on 05/15/17 at 4:58 pm

I don't like women that are smarter than me.

Written By: 80sfan on 05/15/17 at 5:01 pm

For me, the man has to be nice and smart too.

It's your life and love life, you get to choose.

Written By: JordanK1982 on 05/15/17 at 5:23 pm

Uhh, I believe he said smart men. ::)

lol :P

Written By: 2001 on 05/15/17 at 6:30 pm

I MEANT OTHER MEN TOO!!!!!  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(

Phew, now that I've cooled down. Yes, you are smart.  :-X

I like men in glasses too.  8)  8)  8)     

I literally had a thick framed glasses fetish a few years ago, back when it was starting to get popular. It was a FETISH I'm not even exaggerating. You could put thick framed glasses on Trump and I would've been attracted to him.  Okay it wasn't that bad but it was pretty close.

Yes I can read that sentence and know most the words, among being able to do other smart things.

Written By: annimal on 05/15/17 at 6:32 pm

everybody loves beards

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/15/17 at 6:58 pm

everybody loves beards

Not Frank Beard though?

Written By: JordanK1982 on 05/15/17 at 7:32 pm

Yes I can read that sentence and know most the words, among being able to do other smart things.

You say "smart man" yet you fail to appreciate Pitbull's genius. Come on. ::)

Written By: 80sfan on 05/15/17 at 8:37 pm

You say "smart man" yet you fail to appreciate Pitbull's genius. Come on. ::)

He's in line with Mozart, Beethoven, and Michael Jackson!  8)  8)  8)

Written By: annimal on 05/15/17 at 10:07 pm

Well I thought everyone liked beards  but I might be mistaken

Written By: 80sfan on 05/15/17 at 10:14 pm

I thought you meant beer, not beards!  :(

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/16/17 at 2:30 am

Beards are strainers for beer.

Written By: Howard on 05/16/17 at 5:19 am

I would feel like such a retard.  ;D

Written By: 2001 on 05/16/17 at 8:44 am

He's in line with Mozart, Beethoven, and Michael Jackson!  8)  8)  8)

Don't forget Katy Perry!

I love beards, as long as it looks clean. :)

Written By: annimal on 05/16/17 at 3:23 pm

a wow wow wow wow

Written By: 80sfan on 05/16/17 at 3:49 pm

Don't forget Katy Perry!

I love beards, as long as it looks clean. :)

Some overweight woman ate Katy's career. That is until the woman spits her career out her mouth.  :(  :(  :(

Written By: violet_shy on 05/16/17 at 7:46 pm

everybody loves beards

Beards are strainers for beer.

Eww Philip lol! I didn't know that. Yuck.

Written By: apollonia1986 on 05/16/17 at 8:31 pm

I don't mind a beard on a fella as long as it's nice and neat. Once you drift off with it and look like you need to be feuding with the Hatfields and McCoys, you might need to break out the razor.

And thank God someone else noticed Katy Perry packed on the poundage.  :o

Written By: violet_shy on 05/16/17 at 8:52 pm

I don't drink beer, but the thought of the beard strainer...ew. Lol.

Written By: Ripley on 05/16/17 at 11:22 pm

I like shampooed hair.

;D

Written By: Ripley on 05/16/17 at 11:22 pm

;D

Written By: Ripley on 05/16/17 at 11:23 pm

It's your life and love life, you get to choose.

This is what I say to people that judge me cause I'm picky.

Written By: Howard on 05/17/17 at 6:40 am

;D

To you it seems funny but to me it's sexy.

Written By: Howard on 05/17/17 at 6:41 am

sweet smelling perfume.

Written By: Ripley on 05/17/17 at 10:06 am

To you it seems funny but to me it's sexy.

And use a lot of conditioner to make it extra fluffy too.

Written By: Ripley on 05/17/17 at 10:07 am

But yeah hygiene is a major one. Oily hair and stank breath, stinky arm pits, body odor... Yuck

Written By: Ripley on 05/17/17 at 10:08 am

sweet smelling perfume.

Yeah.

Written By: Howard on 05/17/17 at 12:53 pm

And use a lot of conditioner to make it extra fluffy too.

It's a turn on for me.

Written By: Howard on 05/17/17 at 12:53 pm

But yeah hygiene is a major one. Oily hair and stank breath, stinky arm pits, body odor... Yuck

no one wants to be with a person who has those. 8-P

Written By: Ripley on 05/17/17 at 11:49 pm

no one wants to be with a person who has those. 8-P

Yeah and I'm not a fan of body hair either.

Written By: 80sfan on 05/18/17 at 12:20 am

I'm gonna go shower now.  :P

Written By: Howard on 05/18/17 at 7:33 am

Yeah and I'm not a fan of body hair either.

I myself have a bit too much body hair.

Written By: 2001 on 05/18/17 at 11:31 am

I was going to say I love body hair, but I thought I don't mind people having no body hair either.

All this thread is telling me is that I have no standards! This is why the tag given to me on another forum is "I'd bang a farmer".  :-X

Written By: violet_shy on 05/18/17 at 11:42 am

My boyfriend is perfect to me. Even though I did rob the cradle haha lol. He's only 31 and I'm going on 37 this year. I like that he's younger. <3

Written By: Howard on 05/18/17 at 3:29 pm

My boyfriend is perfect to me. Even though I did rob the cradle haha lol. He's only 31 and I'm going on 37 this year. I like that he's younger. <3

So he's younger than you?  ;D

Written By: 80sfan on 05/18/17 at 3:33 pm

I was going to say I love body hair, but I thought I don't mind people having no body hair either.

All this thread is telling me is that I have no standards! This is why the tag given to me on another forum is "I'd bang a farmer".  :-X

Still counts as liking body hair.  :D

I don't mind hair, as long as the person isn't like a bear, or anything like that! That's a little much.

Written By: violet_shy on 05/18/17 at 3:49 pm

So he's younger than you?  ;D

6 years younger. He was born in 1986, and by then I was in grade school.

Written By: JordanK1982 on 05/18/17 at 3:51 pm

Oh man, look at that body hair!!!!!!

http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/wwfeatures/wm/live/1280_720/images/live/p0/4h/vz/p04hvzyb.jpg

::)

Written By: 80sfan on 05/18/17 at 4:06 pm

http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/wwfeatures/wm/live/1280_720/images/live/p0/4h/vz/p04hvzyb.jpg

Yeah, that would count as 'too much' in my book!  ;D  :(  :(

Written By: nally on 05/18/17 at 6:36 pm

Agreed on this.

Written By: 2001 on 05/18/17 at 8:40 pm

Still counts as liking body hair.  :D

I don't mind hair, as long as the person isn't like a bear, or anything like that! That's a little much.

I think as long as they trimmed their facial hair then I'd be okay with Harambe.

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 05/18/17 at 9:15 pm

Um gorilla or sasquatch coverage is not my idea of a fun thing to hug. ::) ::) ::)

Written By: Ripley on 05/19/17 at 12:46 am

Haha that dude is hairy but not as much as a lion. Lol

Written By: 80sfan on 05/19/17 at 12:12 pm

Shower at least once every other day. That's me being nice.  :-X

Written By: 2001 on 05/19/17 at 12:27 pm

Shower at least once every other day. That's me being nice.  :-X

I shower when I'm going out, which is never.

Written By: 80sfan on 05/19/17 at 12:31 pm

I shower when I'm going out, which is never.

Do you shower in the rain??  ???

Written By: 2001 on 05/19/17 at 12:35 pm

Do you shower in the rain??  ???

I did a few times, in a third world country. The shower was in an outdoor area, and it was monsoon season so the rain was torrential... So there was no need to start the shower ;D

Written By: 80sfan on 05/19/17 at 12:41 pm

I did a few times, in a third world country. The shower was in an outdoor area, and it was monsoon season so the rain was torrential... So there was no need to start the shower ;D

I would bring Dove soap and a dandruff Shampoo.

Written By: 2001 on 05/19/17 at 12:51 pm

I would bring Dove soap and a dandruff Shampoo.

Dove body wash 😍😍

Dove deodorant 😍😍

Written By: Howard on 05/19/17 at 3:51 pm

6 years younger. He was born in 1986, and by then I was in grade school.

Don't you want someone older than you maybe by 5-10 years?

Written By: JordanK1982 on 05/19/17 at 5:16 pm

https://nationalzoo.si.edu/sites/default/files/animals/africanlion-005_0.jpg

8)

Written By: 2001 on 05/19/17 at 5:26 pm

8)

That's a cat. At least gorillas are humanistic.

Written By: 80sfan on 05/19/17 at 6:48 pm

https://img0.etsystatic.com/135/1/12100477/il_340x270.881290148_oyra.jpg

Written By: annimal on 05/19/17 at 7:22 pm

hair in jumble
A mighty jumble

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 05/19/17 at 8:11 pm

Eww!  8-P 8-P 8-P

Written By: 80sfan on 05/19/17 at 9:51 pm

Eww!  8-P 8-P 8-P

To me, it's attractive. Different strokes for different folks.  ;)

Written By: annimal on 05/19/17 at 9:52 pm

oh man, all those D tatoos

Written By: 80sfan on 05/19/17 at 9:57 pm

oh man, all those D tatoos

You like tattoos?

Written By: annimal on 05/19/17 at 10:02 pm

sorry, but I cant think straight.  I'm going to need to shoot that cat and get the burger

Written By: Ripley on 05/19/17 at 10:12 pm

8)

Rooooooaaaaaaaarrrrrrr

Written By: Ripley on 05/19/17 at 10:12 pm

Ewwwww  8-P

Written By: Ripley on 05/19/17 at 10:16 pm

Different strokes for different folks.  ;)

;D And this song.....

P7gMkiOPSeA

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/19/17 at 10:59 pm

Think, Pete Sampras!

Written By: Howard on 05/20/17 at 5:38 am

Eww!  8-P 8-P 8-P

;D

Written By: Howard on 05/20/17 at 5:39 am

You like tattoos?

not on a woman.

Written By: annimal on 05/20/17 at 10:16 am

lets see, what was I thinking about yesterday?

Written By: 2001 on 05/20/17 at 5:01 pm

*__*

Written By: 80sfan on 05/20/17 at 5:12 pm

*__*

Your response doesn't compute in my head to mean anything!  :-X  :-X

Written By: annimal on 05/20/17 at 5:14 pm

Oh yes, it was something about the D's

Written By: 80sfan on 05/20/17 at 5:15 pm

Oh yes, it was something about the D's

:D  :D

Written By: annimal on 05/20/17 at 5:18 pm

what's so funny?

Written By: 80sfan on 05/20/17 at 5:21 pm

what's so funny?

Uh oh!  :(  :(

Written By: annimal on 05/20/17 at 5:25 pm

You know what?

Written By: 80sfan on 05/20/17 at 5:29 pm

You know what?

What?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/korn0818/ATRL_Smilies_All/atrlers/jonny_zpsc73391c5.png

Written By: annimal on 05/20/17 at 5:33 pm

that made me mad

CRASH  THUMP  EXC

Written By: 80sfan on 05/20/17 at 5:37 pm

that made me mad

CRASH  THUMP  EXC

http://dailynewsdig.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Venomous-Snakes-You-Wouldnt-Want-To-Adopt-As-A-Pet-3.jpg

Written By: annimal on 05/20/17 at 7:25 pm

yeah you use to be, now you're all gone

Written By: 2001 on 05/21/17 at 2:04 pm

I'm only attracted to rich people.

Written By: annimal on 05/21/17 at 2:24 pm

recalling a parody I heard around the Clinton time

Your love gives me such a thrill, but your love don't pay my bill
Give me your money  twiw

Written By: Howard on 05/21/17 at 5:03 pm

I'm only attracted to rich people.

I would like to date a rich woman, someday.

Written By: nally on 05/21/17 at 8:30 pm

I would like to date a rich woman, someday.

For me it doesn't matter if they are rich. It might be interesting though.

Written By: JordanK1982 on 05/21/17 at 11:27 pm

That's a cat. At least gorillas are humanistic.

Have you no taste!? >:(

Rooooooaaaaaaaarrrrrrr

See? Ripley gets it. 8)

Written By: 2001 on 05/22/17 at 11:42 am

Have you no taste!? >:(

See? Ripley gets it. 8)

Gorillas have big muscles among other big things. What do lions have?

Written By: Howard on 05/22/17 at 5:12 pm

pride?

Written By: Ripley on 05/22/17 at 5:46 pm

So gorillas have big members???? Well lions are HUGE!  ;)

Written By: Howard on 05/22/17 at 5:54 pm

So gorillas have big members???? Well lions are HUGE!  ;)

How would you know? ;D

Written By: Ripley on 05/31/17 at 7:07 pm

How would you know? ;D

Lol I don't know. I guess someone told me. I don't like a lot body hair remember. Haha

Written By: Ripley on 05/31/17 at 8:15 pm

I like this kind of beard, especially on my baby
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/NbcZKoqKgok/maxresdefault.jpg

Written By: Ripley on 05/31/17 at 8:17 pm

Notice how it's not heavy or skanky. But everything about Paul, physically and mentally is what I desire in a man.

Written By: 80sfan on 05/31/17 at 8:22 pm

Notice how it's not heavy or skanky. But everything about Paul, physically and mentally is what I desire in a man.

Yes, I want manly, not stinky and oily. Blech!  8-P  8-P  8-P

Written By: 2001 on 05/31/17 at 8:40 pm

I like this kind of beard, especially on my baby
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/NbcZKoqKgok/maxresdefault.jpg

I liked the beard I saw on Lucas Pouille at Roland-Garros/French Open (tennis) this morning.

http://i.eurosport.com/2017/04/19/2065967-43314556-640-360.jpg

Beards ftw!

Written By: 80sfan on 05/31/17 at 8:58 pm

I liked the beard I saw on Lucas Pouille at Roland-Garros/French Open (tennis) this morning.

http://i.eurosport.com/2017/04/19/2065967-43314556-640-360.jpg

Beards ftw!

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgjCxcdHtTgi3mMOhAODePfcfe32QB4ZHMyobcHPysUkxSYGJq

Written By: JordanK1982 on 05/31/17 at 10:09 pm

Less talk about beards, more talk about gorilla members.

Written By: 80sfan on 05/31/17 at 10:27 pm

Don't you mean guerilla members??  8)  8)  8)

Written By: 80sfan on 05/31/17 at 10:28 pm

pride?

;D

Written By: 2001 on 05/31/17 at 10:39 pm

I always think about how big it must be.

Written By: Ripley on 05/31/17 at 10:48 pm

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgjCxcdHtTgi3mMOhAODePfcfe32QB4ZHMyobcHPysUkxSYGJq

Those 2 beards don't look bad.

Written By: Ripley on 05/31/17 at 10:48 pm

😂😂😂😂

Written By: JordanK1982 on 05/31/17 at 10:53 pm

Like a horse probably.

Written By: 2001 on 05/31/17 at 10:58 pm

Like a horse probably.

Have you seen those? 👀

Written By: Howard on 06/01/17 at 5:35 am

Lol I don't know. I guess someone told me. I don't like a lot body hair remember. Haha

I'm quite hirsute, you wouldn't like me.

Written By: Howard on 06/01/17 at 5:37 am

mine is an elephant. ;D

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 06/01/17 at 5:08 pm

I'm quite hirsute, you wouldn't like me.

What?  ;D ;D ;D

Written By: 80sfan on 06/01/17 at 11:44 pm

Bald men are okay.

http://www.alexpfjackson-hairandmakeup.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Screen-Shot-2013-10-11-at-10.58.29-PM.jpg

Written By: Howard on 06/02/17 at 7:47 am

What?  ;D ;D ;D

hairy back, but I wish I could get it all off but I'm afraid I'll get so much redness, I look like Chewbacca. ;D

Written By: Ripley on 06/02/17 at 10:21 am

mine is an elephant. ;D

Lol TMI haha  :D :P

Written By: 2001 on 06/02/17 at 11:06 am

Bald men are okay.

http://www.alexpfjackson-hairandmakeup.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Screen-Shot-2013-10-11-at-10.58.29-PM.jpg

I prefer them having hair but I don't mind bald or even a Costanza. Not a deal breaker tbh.

Written By: Howard on 06/02/17 at 4:15 pm

Lol TMI haha  :D :P

J/K, I wish.  ;D

Written By: 80sfan on 06/02/17 at 4:21 pm

I prefer them having hair but I don't mind bald or even a Costanza. Not a deal breaker tbh.

I bet that guy looks good with hair.  :(

Written By: Ripley on 06/02/17 at 4:23 pm

J/K, I wish.  ;D

Lol

Written By: Howard on 06/03/17 at 4:35 pm

Lol

more like a pear.  ;D

Written By: 2001 on 06/03/17 at 11:59 pm

I bet that guy looks good with hair.  :(

I have decided today that yes, I do like bald men, only if they are very muscular.  :-*

Written By: 80sfan on 06/04/17 at 12:01 am

I have decided today that yes, I do like bald men, only if they are very muscular.  :-*

Or, to me, if they have a very handsome face!  :-X  :-X  :-X  :-X

Written By: 2001 on 06/04/17 at 12:03 am

Or, to me, if they have a very handsome face!  :-X  :-X  :-X  :-X

So you'd be attracted to a unfit bald guy if he had a good face?  :o

I only reserve that honour for people with hair ;D

Written By: 80sfan on 06/04/17 at 12:12 am

So you'd be attracted to a unfit bald guy if he had a good face?  :o

I only reserve that honour for people with hair ;D

Oh yeah, he has to have the bod too. :.ducks:.

Written By: 2001 on 06/28/17 at 1:53 pm

I spent some time with my (boy?)friend the other day, and we had some fun. I was feeling very sad and confused afterwards though. Yesterday, I did something I really shouldn't have, I opened up a dating app, just to see what everyone was up to (that's what I told myself... I probably would have slept with them if I was sad enough, I feel ashamed :-[), and I got quite a few messages.

One of them was this SUPER beautiful man, probably the most beautiful man I've ever seen. He was a 28 year old mixed German/Russian/Iranian guy. Dark brown hair, facial hair trimmed and on point, green eyes, the most beautiful tan, dressed very fashionably. He told me I was cute. I was floored! Unfortunately his message had the opposite effect he intended. My self confidence is at a record high at the moment, and I don't feel like sleeping around anymore.  ;D Wow he was freakin' hot!!

Written By: 80sfan on 06/28/17 at 2:01 pm

I spent some time with my (boy?)friend the other day, and we had some fun. I was feeling very sad and confused afterwards though. Yesterday, I did something I really shouldn't have, I opened up a dating app, just to see what everyone was up to (that's what I told myself... I probably would have slept with them if I was sad enough, I feel ashamed :-https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7cMcxxkHQdspiCxsEbdxQ8gKZBCLf56owSd2wi3axN1B70WC6_Q

Written By: 2001 on 06/29/17 at 5:29 pm

You've ate the forbidden fruit.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7cMcxxkHQdspiCxsEbdxQ8gKZBCLf56owSd2wi3axN1B70WC6_Q

Nah uh, I'm innocent! I plucked it, but I threw it into the river! ;D I've uninstalled the app.

Written By: JordanK1982 on 06/29/17 at 11:10 pm

My wife saw this thread and wanted me to post something like "the only type for me is my wife!" but I decided against it. ::)

Written By: 80sfan on 06/29/17 at 11:13 pm

My wife saw this thread and wanted me to post something like "the only type for me is my wife!" but I decided against it. ::)

She reads us. Uh oh!  :(  :(  :(

Written By: JordanK1982 on 06/29/17 at 11:17 pm

She reads us. Uh oh!  :(  :(  :(

Most of the time she's sitting right beside me so... yeah. ;D She's beside me right now, too, but this time she's tending to my healing toe and fetching me Pepsi from the fridge. 8)

Written By: 80sfan on 06/29/17 at 11:28 pm

Hey, Jordan's wife!

We. We're, we're normal, clean, and nice, people. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/korn0818/ATRL_Smilies_All/atrlers/jonny_zpsc73391c5.png http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/korn0818/ATRL_Smilies_All/atrlers/jonny_zpsc73391c5.png http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/korn0818/ATRL_Smilies_All/atrlers/jonny_zpsc73391c5.png

We don't talk about dirty stuff! We're good, clean, people. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/korn0818/ATRL_Smilies_All/atrlers/jonny_zpsc73391c5.png

Written By: JordanK1982 on 06/29/17 at 11:29 pm

Hey, Jordan's wife!

We. We're, we're normal, clean, and nice, people. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/korn0818/ATRL_Smilies_All/atrlers/jonny_zpsc73391c5.png http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/korn0818/ATRL_Smilies_All/atrlers/jonny_zpsc73391c5.png http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/korn0818/ATRL_Smilies_All/atrlers/jonny_zpsc73391c5.png

We don't talk about dirty stuff! We're good, clean, people. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/korn0818/ATRL_Smilies_All/atrlers/jonny_zpsc73391c5.png

Oh jeez... She said something like "I'm married to Jordan, I'm not used to normal people." I'm as normal as they get. ::)

Written By: 80sfan on 06/29/17 at 11:31 pm

Oh jeez... She said something like "I'm married to Jordan, I'm not used to normal people." I'm as normal as they get. ::)

;D

Written By: Howard on 06/30/17 at 3:17 pm

Why did she do that?

Written By: Howard on 06/30/17 at 3:18 pm

Hey, Jordan's wife!

I can't see it.

Written By: JordanK1982 on 06/30/17 at 10:42 pm

Why did she do that?

For jokes. :P

I can't see it.

You can't see that I'm normal!? >:(

Written By: Howard on 07/01/17 at 3:11 pm

For jokes. :P

You can't see that I'm normal!? >:(

I can't see the picture.

Subject: Do you have a type?

Written By: Dude111 on 07/06/17 at 12:10 am

I can't see it.

No thanx to photobucket NONE OF US CAN SEE THEM!!!!!!!!

Written By: Ripley on 07/12/17 at 1:10 pm

Well I'm not normal Jordan lol

Written By: JordanK1982 on 07/13/17 at 1:10 pm

Well I'm not normal Jordan lol

Written By: 2001 on 07/21/17 at 10:02 pm

Despite all the warnings in this thread, I went ahead and grew a beard, and look better for it!

Written By: 80sfan on 07/21/17 at 10:10 pm

Despite all the warnings in this thread, I went ahead and grew a beard, and look better for it!

Show me the receipts! Receipts, please!  8)  8)  :o

Written By: 2001 on 07/22/17 at 12:56 am

Show me the receipts! Receipts, please!  8)  8)  :o

First picture is from July 4, second one is two weeks later, today (July 21), at the same spot. My 13 going on 30 picture!

Written By: 80sfan on 07/22/17 at 1:03 am

First picture is from July 4, second one is two weeks later, today (July 21), at the same spot. My 13 going on 30 picture!

I can't grow a beard. It's not in my genes!  :-sensual birthday candles! And all your wishes will come true.  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)

Written By: 2001 on 07/22/17 at 10:01 am

I can't grow a beard. It's not in my genes!  :-sensual birthday candles! And all your wishes will come true.  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)

I'm so damn hairy. I had a moustache when I was 12, and even grow hair on my feet. I used to be jealous of people with no hair: they didn't have to shave everyday.  >:(

I wish for a Nintendo Switch and good health.

Written By: 80sfan on 07/22/17 at 10:11 am

I'm so damn hairy. I had a moustache when I was 12, and even grow hair on my feet. I used to be jealous of people with no hair: they didn't have to shave everyday.  >:(

I wish for a Nintendo Switch and good health.

It's a hairy situation.

Written By: Howard on 07/22/17 at 3:39 pm

wonderful. :)

Written By: 2001 on 11/17/17 at 3:13 pm

I was looking at this body fat/muscle chart because I'm becoming too obsessed...

http://i.imgur.com/W5ZAqro.jpg

I think I started off at 1B and I'm heading towards 2B, but damn, I can't wait to go into my cutting phase to get a 2A or 3A physique. But that's what I'd like on myself, I'm actually most attracted to is 3D. That dad bod!! ;D

Written By: violet_shy on 11/17/17 at 4:23 pm

My boyfriend Lee is perfect to me. He is very strong, but he is not muscular. And his eyes are amazing! 

Written By: Howard on 11/18/17 at 7:54 am

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/bb/Conchita_Wurst%2C_ESC2014_Meet_%26_Greet_08_%28crop%29.jpg/1200px-Conchita_Wurst%2C_ESC2014_Meet_%26_Greet_08_%28crop%29.jpg

Conchita Wurst, hell I'd go on a date with her/him.  ;D

Written By: Howard on 11/18/17 at 7:55 am

My boyfriend Lee is perfect to me. He is very strong, but he is not muscular. And his eyes are amazing!

How tall is Lee?

Written By: 2001 on 11/18/17 at 9:58 am

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/bb/Conchita_Wurst%2C_ESC2014_Meet_%26_Greet_08_%28crop%29.jpg/1200px-Conchita_Wurst%2C_ESC2014_Meet_%26_Greet_08_%28crop%29.jpg

Conchita Wurst, hell I'd go on a date with her/him.  ;D

I knew even a straight man can appreciate a good beard on a woman.  8)

Just kidding ;D

Written By: Howard on 11/18/17 at 5:37 pm

I knew even a straight man can appreciate a good beard on a woman.  8)

Just kidding ;D

I really hope that's a woman?  :o

Written By: 2001 on 11/18/17 at 7:36 pm

I really hope that's a woman?  :o

Never mind, he identifies as a man. He's a drag queen.

Written By: 80sfan on 11/18/17 at 7:47 pm

I was looking at this body fat/muscle chart because I'm becoming too obsessed...

http://i.imgur.com/W5ZAqro.jpg

I think I started off at 1B and I'm heading towards 2B, but damn, I can't wait to go into my cutting phase to get a 2A or 3A physique. But that's what I'd like on myself, I'm actually most attracted to is 3D. That dad bod!! ;D

I like 4D the most. I forget that this is a Rated G site (or PG 13), so I'll restrain from my humor and dirty comments from now on.

Written By: Howard on 11/19/17 at 3:14 pm

Never mind, he identifies as a man. He's a drag queen.

that's a drag queen? oh wow, oh well then forget about going on a date with her.  ;D

Written By: 80sfan on 12/13/17 at 9:48 pm

I don't care about height. 5'7" is okay to me.  :D  :o

Written By: 2001 on 12/13/17 at 10:19 pm

My first boyfriend was 5'7" I think, about 4 or 5 cm shorter than me (I'm 175 cm/5'9"). I had a crush on my friend for a bit, wow, he's like a head and neck shorter than me, maybe 5'4" ;D

Written By: nally on 12/13/17 at 10:57 pm

Yeah, height doesn't matter to me either.

Written By: 80sfan on 12/14/17 at 8:10 am

My first boyfriend was 5'7" I think, about 4 or 5 cm shorter than me (I'm 175 cm/5'9"). I had a crush on my friend for a bit, wow, he's like a head and neck shorter than me, maybe 5'4" ;D

You're lucky. 5'9" is just average for the American male!
I do have my limits to have 'short' a guy can be, though. I think that 5'6" is the shortest I will accept.  :D  :D  :D

Written By: Howard on 12/14/17 at 3:10 pm

I like women shorter than me.

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 12/14/17 at 3:31 pm

I'm 5 ft 7 and I don't really care how tall the guy I dated was as long as I don't have to hyperflex my neck in order to kiss him.

Written By: 80sfan on 12/14/17 at 5:55 pm

I like women shorter than me.

A lot of men do.  :D

Written By: Howard on 12/15/17 at 8:02 am

A lot of men do.  :D

being that I am 6ft tall I tower over most women.  ;D

Written By: violet_shy on 12/15/17 at 1:18 pm

I think I am an inch taller than Lee. Most of the time it seems we are the same height. I can tell in our photos.

Written By: 80sfan on 12/15/17 at 1:28 pm

Is there a second boyfriend now?  :o  :o  ???
It's normal to take a break after a falling out.
Oh well, young love happens, and sometimes it's just bad timing.

Written By: 2001 on 12/15/17 at 1:38 pm

Is there a second boyfriend now?  :o  :o  ???
It's normal to take a break after a falling out.
Oh well, young love happens, and sometimes it's just bad timing.

There was always a second.  :o My first was in 2015. You're right though it only last a few weeks ;D

Written By: 80sfan on 12/15/17 at 1:40 pm

There was always a second.  :o My first was in 2015. You're right though it only last a few weeks ;D

And you've been with your second boyfriend since when?  :o  ???  ???

Written By: 2001 on 12/15/17 at 1:51 pm

And you've been with your second boyfriend since when?  :o  ???  ???

Like I said in the dating thread, it's a bit complicated. ;D But I met him in the summer/fall of 2016, but I would have never called him my boyfriend until maybe this past summer. He's 177cm/5'10", around the same height. It's the "ideal" height for me honestly, but even if he was 10cm shorter/taller I wouldn't really care. His beautiful face. *_*

Written By: 2001 on 12/16/17 at 1:35 pm

F*ck, I just shaved my beard just to see how it would look like. I look like my mom! Mess ;D

Written By: 80sfan on 12/16/17 at 2:12 pm

F*ck, I just shaved my beard just to see how it would look like. I look like my mom! Mess ;D

;D  ;D  ;D  :(  :(

Written By: Howard on 12/16/17 at 3:54 pm

nothing wrong with that.

Written By: 2001 on 12/16/17 at 7:18 pm

nothing wrong with that.

I thought it looked good after a few hours looking at it, but then I went out and everyone laughed at me and said I looked better with a beard.  :-[ my 12 year old sister told me I looked 13  ???

I kept my beard short so hopefully it grows back quick ;D

Written By: 80sfan on 12/16/17 at 7:39 pm

I thought it looked good after a few hours looking at it, but then I went out and everyone laughed at me and said I looked better with a beard.  :-[ my 12 year old sister told me I looked 13  ???

You looked good in your social media picture.  :)

Written By: 2001 on 12/16/17 at 7:41 pm

You looked good in your social media picture.  :)

Which one? The one with the beard? ;D

Written By: 80sfan on 12/16/17 at 7:43 pm

Which one? The one with the beard? ;D

Yes.  8)

Written By: 2001 on 12/16/17 at 7:46 pm

Yes.  8)

I don't look like that at the moment.  :-[ I will hide in my room till I grow a caveman beard.

Written By: 80sfan on 12/16/17 at 7:50 pm

I don't look like that at the moment.  :-[ I will hide in my room till I grow a caveman beard.

At least you can grow a beard. I can't. Total Beta male.  ;D

Written By: 2001 on 12/16/17 at 8:08 pm

At least you can grow a beard. I can't. Total Beta male.  ;D

I told my cousin who can't grow facial hair about my predicament and he blocked me on WhatsApp ;D

Written By: 80sfan on 12/16/17 at 8:10 pm

I told my cousin who can't grow facial hair about my predicament and he blocked me on WhatsApp ;D

;D  ;D  ;D

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 12/16/17 at 9:48 pm

I do have a few personal rules that I like to go by as well

1.  The man must be single.  Not have a wife
2.  He must not have a girlfriend.
3.  He must not see me as a "girlfriend on the side."
4.  He must have the ability to tend to my emotional needs without being condescending.

Written By: Howard on 12/17/17 at 7:33 am

So you don't like the clean babyface look?

Written By: 2001 on 12/17/17 at 3:20 pm

So you don't like the clean babyface look?

No, it's not for me. I look like in my early teens.  :-[

Written By: nally on 03/11/23 at 5:31 pm

No, it's not for me. I look like in my early teens.  :-[

I have always looked young for my age too. I’m currently 42 2/3 years old, but if someone met me in person for the first time right now, they might assume I’m less than 40.

Written By: Howard on 03/12/23 at 3:06 am

I have always looked young for my age too. I’m currently 42 2/3 years old, but if someone met me in person for the first time right now, they might assume I’m less than 40.

I'm almost 50 and people assume that I'm in my 30's.

Check for new replies or respond here...