inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: I've Returned

Written By: valleyroads on 10/02/15 at 4:49 am

Sorry about my absence, but real life got in the way as did other things. Also took in an Alaskan Malamute who was left behind  by an evicted tenant. Got myself a car finally, gonna work on driver training to get me up to speed & pass the test. May be in a relationship in the semi-near  future, autistic young lady that frequents a lot of my hangouts...

Greatest highlight of my summer was  autism camp on the Oregon Coast, closely followed by getting my car.

How much has changed here?

Subject: Re: I've Returned

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/02/15 at 5:40 am

Welcome back!

Written By: valleyroads on 10/02/15 at 5:52 am

Thanks, Phil!  :)

Written By: Howard on 10/02/15 at 7:38 am

Sorry about my absence, but real life got in the way as did other things. Also took in an Alaskan Malamute who was left behind  by an evicted tenant. Got myself a car finally, gonna work on driver training to get me up to speed & pass the test. May be in a relationship in the semi-near  future, autistic young lady that frequents a lot of my hangouts...

Greatest highlight of my summer was  autism camp on the Oregon Coast, closely followed by getting my car.

Welcome Back Chris, nice to see you again. :)

Written By: valleyroads on 10/02/15 at 8:22 am

Thanks Howard

Written By: annimal on 10/15/15 at 11:19 am

I was gone for a couple years or three because people stopped commenting on my parodies.  They are again and then I saw my old sign in for this place and wanted to see if it was still good.

Written By: Howard on 10/15/15 at 5:58 pm

I was gone for a couple years or three because people stopped commenting on my parodies.  They are again and then I saw my old sign in for this place and wanted to see if it was still good.

Welcome Back, Ann. :)

Written By: nally on 10/15/15 at 7:58 pm

Hi Ann, nice to see you back again! :)

Written By: annimal on 10/15/15 at 8:45 pm

Yeah I think I remember you guys Howard and nally

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 10/15/15 at 11:45 pm

Nice to see you again, Ann

Written By: Ripley on 10/16/15 at 9:16 am

Congrats on getting a car!  I need to get my own instead of depending on others.  But I just don't have time to lol Good job on taking in the pup!  Got any pics?  Maybe you have posted some of the dog already but I've not seen them yet :P

Written By: annimal on 10/16/15 at 11:09 am

I remember the name bookmistress4ever too

Written By: CatwomanofV on 10/16/15 at 11:54 am

I remember the name bookmistress4ever too

How about me? Do you remember me?

Cat

Written By: annimal on 10/16/15 at 1:31 pm

yup

Written By: nally on 10/16/15 at 10:37 pm

Yeah I think I remember you guys Howard and nally

Really nice! I remember you too. :)

Written By: Howard on 10/23/15 at 9:44 am

I've returned as well, just haven't been posting in a while cause I needed to get my computer fixed.

Check for new replies or respond here...