inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Whatcha doing in December 2015?

Written By: nally on 11/30/15 at 10:44 pm

Yes, the final month of the year is upon us. How are you going to spend it? :)

Also... White rabbits!

Subject: Re: Whatcha doing in December 2015?

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 11/30/15 at 11:38 pm

I think hubby is flying to Thailand within a day or two (depends on if we can make this final push in getting rid of the rest of the stuff in our townhome and if he can get his Visa to get into the country in time.)

I am going to stay with my mom, dad, and brother (with my cat) for a month (until next payday) then I'm going to fly to NY and then onward.

Not sure how easily internet will come once I do leave for my parents, so I guess we'll see.  I hope my sanity holds up.  ;D

Written By: Howard on 12/01/15 at 3:06 pm

Yes, the final month of the year is upon us. How are you going to spend it? :)

Also... White rabbits!

I can't believe it's the final month of the year.  :o

Written By: nally on 12/01/15 at 3:08 pm

I can't believe it's the final month of the year.  :o

Yes, time does fly!

I have plenty of things I need to accomplish this month.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/01/15 at 5:36 pm

Had a fabulous last few days (except coming down with a cold-I think a grandkid gave it to me but which one I can't say). I'll write more tomorrow when (I hope) my head isn't as clogged.

Cat

Written By: annimal on 12/01/15 at 5:39 pm

at the moment I'm not here, I'm in the arcade.

Written By: snozberries on 12/02/15 at 1:10 am

Rough week...even rougher day but it's finally over.

Written By: karen on 12/02/15 at 1:20 am

hugs

Written By: Eazy-EMAN1995 on 12/02/15 at 1:32 am

My finals are coming up next week... :(  Pray for me guys! :o

Written By: apollonia1986 on 12/02/15 at 1:56 am

I know you'll do just fine.  ;)

On Topic: So far all I've got going is a an outing next Friday to see Home Alone on the big screen at the classic theatre. And once the bills are taken care of I'll see how much is left over for food, make up and the 3T fund.  :)

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 12/02/15 at 2:03 am

Good luck.

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 12/02/15 at 2:08 am

I think hubby is flying to Thailand within a day or two (depends on if we can make this final push in getting rid of the rest of the stuff in our townhome and if he can get his Visa to get into the country in time.)

I am going to stay with my mom, dad, and brother (with my cat) for a month (until next payday) then I'm going to fly to NY and then onward.

Not sure how easily internet will come once I do leave for my parents, so I guess we'll see.  I hope my sanity holds up.  ;D

Did not get it all done, not even close. So, we decided to stay our last month together here and just really push hard to get rid of it or store it.  Onward ho...

Written By: 80sfan on 12/02/15 at 2:21 am

Happy holidays everyone!

Written By: Ripley on 12/02/15 at 9:43 am

Yes, time does fly!

It sure does!  This year has really went quick.

I have plenty of things I need to accomplish this month.

I have some things I need to accomplish as well.  I have to get my fiancĂ© a new id this week.  In a couple of weeks we have an appointment with a doctor for social security.  We are working towards getting it so that we can have more money coming in and save up to get our own place.  As I am lucky if I can pay the bills.  I can't help my mom buy groceries and I haven't had my phone on in months.  I need a new one anyway.  I know it takes a while to get the SSI but I feel good about it.  Otherwise I really don't have any other plans, not that I can think of.  I wish I could afford to buy presents though.  :-\\

Written By: annimal on 12/02/15 at 10:34 am

yes happy Holidays everyone.  I know my music class will be playing at the cancer survivor pancake breakfast some time soon.  I know I'll  be trying to come up with some parody ideas.

Written By: Eazy-EMAN1995 on 12/02/15 at 11:10 am

Guys, thoughts and prayers for my Geogrpahy professor, his daughter is in prison for possession of drugs and selling drugs!  :o :\'( I hate to bring up this grim news, but I just thought I would share.

Written By: karen on 12/02/15 at 11:38 am

Busy, busy, busy as always.

I've been on a school trip today and I am driving the minibus to Nottingham on Friday with some seniors who hope to study medicine at university.

We are orienteering coaching this Saturday in two different places.  I'm taking the school team to Sherwood forest and Dai is taking the older junior squad to Cannock Chase.

Dai's birthday on Sunday.  As is the Santa Fun Run (Elizabeth is doing this to raise money for Loughborough Town of Sanctuary helping refugees settling in the area), James has some karate training course and Elizabeth is helping with the cubs trip to the cinema.

We pick up our new car on Saturday as well.  We've tried to manage with just one car but it is proving impossible at the moment.  Plus Elizabeth starts driving lessons in January (gulp)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/02/15 at 11:42 am

Busy, busy, busy as always.

I've been on a school trip today and I am driving the minibus to Nottingham on Friday with some seniors who hope to study medicine at university.

We are orienteering coaching this Saturday in two different places.  I'm taking the school team to Sherwood forest and Dai is taking the older junior squad to Cannock Chase.

Dai's birthday on Sunday.  As is the Santa Fun Run (Elizabeth is doing this to raise money for Loughborough Town of Sanctuary helping refugees settling in the area), James has some karate training course and Elizabeth is helping with the cubs trip to the cinema.

We pick up our new car on Saturday as well.  We've tried to manage with just one car but it is proving impossible at the moment.  Plus Elizabeth starts driving lessons in January (gulp)

Happy birthday to Dai.

Cat

Written By: nally on 12/02/15 at 11:58 am

Wishing you the best of luck!!

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/02/15 at 11:59 am

Quick summary of the last few days. Thanksgiving was really good at my Step-daughter #2's house. All but one step-daughter, her husband & one grandkid was there (they are in California). Even with Carlos ex & her husband there, it was still very nice. Then SIL came home with us.

On Saturday, we went to Step-daughter #3's house for Grandson #2 (and Grandkid #7)'s birthday party. His birthday is actually on Dec. 22nd but my step-daughter tries to get his party in before Christmas seeps in. He will be 3 this year so he doesn't know the difference. (Yeah, Carlos's ex was there, too). Then Granddaughter #2 (who lives in California) came home with us.

On Sunday, the four of us went to see Flashdance: The Musical. Wonderful performance. After dinner that night, we corrupted our 11 year old granddaughter and taught her how to play poker. She is a natural and took us all to the cleaners. Beginner's luck.

Monday, we had lunch with my step-son & his family. And after dinner-another round of poker. My granddaughter asked, "How long does beginner's luck last?" SIL said, "We'll see." And once again she took us all to the cleaners. Yup, her beginner's luck held out.

Yesterday, we took them both back to Step-daughter #2's house. We were supposed to go out to dinner but Carlos had stomach issues and I have a cold and the roads were really bad-freezing rain and such and it is an hour & a half from Step-daughter's house to ours. So we said good-bye to them earlier than planned.  :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'(

They flew out this morning and right now are in route back to California.  It was such a wonderful visit but too short for my taste.

Cat

Written By: nally on 12/02/15 at 12:00 pm

It sure does!  This year has really went quick.

You are so right. Every year at this time I ask myself where does the time go?? ???

Written By: snozberries on 12/02/15 at 12:15 pm

hugs

Thank you.

Written By: Howard on 12/02/15 at 4:27 pm

now you can relax. :)

Written By: Howard on 12/02/15 at 4:28 pm

good luck to you. :)

Written By: Howard on 12/02/15 at 4:29 pm

Happy holidays everyone!

Happy holidays. :)

Written By: Howard on 12/02/15 at 4:30 pm

Guys, thoughts and prayers for my Geogrpahy professor, his daughter is in prison for possession of drugs and selling drugs!  :o :\'( I hate to bring up this grim news, but I just thought I would share.

sorry to hear this. :(

Written By: annimal on 12/02/15 at 7:36 pm

Our first music performance will be on Sat morning.  The next will be on Monday.  I just got a headband of antlers and a pet collar at the store. 

Written By: snozberries on 12/02/15 at 8:22 pm

now you can relax. :)

Thanks but not really.

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 12/02/15 at 9:56 pm

Went to a concert tonight, B. E. Taylor (he had a minor hit in the 80s called "Vitamin L" but since he is from this area, he give a concert tour of Christmas songs.  He's actually a pretty big act in this area.  He is very nice, he signs autographs and takes pictures after his show, I waited my turn.  I got up to him (and sounded like a goofy, gushing fan.  ::) I guess I should have planned better about what I wanted to say to him.)

So anyways, I finally get up to him and someone offers to take our picture with my phone (and of course that is the very time it decides to go dead.)  lol

I had a good time at the concert though.

Written By: apollonia1986 on 12/02/15 at 10:55 pm

yes happy Holidays everyone.  I know my music class will be playing at the cancer survivor pancake breakfast some time soon.  I know I'll  be trying to come up with some parody ideas.

That's really sweet of y'all going to play for the survivors. I wish I could play an instrument. What instrument do you play?  :)

On Topic: I know the last 2 weeks of the month will be a mess at dialysis because of juggling schedules, so I'm trying now to figure out what the devil I  want to do. And also give myself time to think up excuses so I don't have to be bothered with anyone on Christmas. Thanksgiving was so pleasant and calm I want to have a repeat of that. But I think I'll cook a bigger meal, this time.

Written By: 80sfan on 12/02/15 at 11:03 pm

Happy holidays. :)

To you too.  :)

Written By: Ripley on 12/03/15 at 7:31 am

My uncle was in prison for possession. My brother was in and out of Juvi for it. I'm still around a recovering addict. So I know too well about drugs and having someone away, physically or mentally because of it. But he is in my thoughts.

Written By: Ripley on 12/03/15 at 7:33 am

Quick summary of the last few days. Thanksgiving was really good at my Step-daughter #2's house. All but one step-daughter, her husband & one grandkid was there (they are in California). Even with Carlos ex & her husband there, it was still very nice. Then SIL came home with us.

On Saturday, we went to Step-daughter #3's house for Grandson #2 (and Grandkid #7)'s birthday party. His birthday is actually on Dec. 22nd but my step-daughter tries to get his party in before Christmas seeps in. He will be 3 this year so he doesn't know the difference. (Yeah, Carlos's ex was there, too). Then Granddaughter #2 (who lives in California) came home with us.

On Sunday, the four of us went to see Flashdance: The Musical. Wonderful performance. After dinner that night, we corrupted our 11 year old granddaughter and taught her how to play poker. She is a natural and took us all to the cleaners. Beginner's luck.

Monday, we had lunch with my step-son & his family. And after dinner-another round of poker. My granddaughter asked, "How long does beginner's luck last?" SIL said, "We'll see." And once again she took us all to the cleaners. Yup, her beginner's luck held out.

Yesterday, we took them both back to Step-daughter #2's house. We were supposed to go out to dinner but Carlos had stomach issues and I have a cold and the roads were really bad-freezing rain and such and it is an hour & a half from Step-daughter's house to ours. So we said good-bye to them earlier than planned.  :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'(

They flew out this morning and right now are in route back to California.  It was such a wonderful visit but too short for my taste.

Cat

I hope you two start feeling better. But it sounds like you had a good time the last few days.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/03/15 at 11:32 am

I hope you two start feeling better. But it sounds like you had a good time the last few days.

Thanks. It was a good time. Carlos felt better yesterday. Me...well... I was supposed to get my hair done today but I rescheduled. I THINK it is breaking up-I HOPE it is breaking up. I hope it is gone by Sunday because we have a brunch to go to-and unfortunately, my hair won't be done for it.  :-\\

Cat

Written By: snozberries on 12/03/15 at 1:42 pm

Went to a concert tonight, B. E. Taylor (he had a minor hit in the 80s called "Vitamin L" but since he is from this area, he give a concert tour of Christmas songs.  He's actually a pretty big act in this area.  He is very nice, he signs autographs and takes pictures after his show, I waited my turn.  I got up to him (and sounded like a goofy, gushing fan.  ::) I guess I should have planned better about what I wanted to say to him.)

So anyways, I finally get up to him and someone offers to take our picture with my phone (and of course that is the very time it decides to go dead.)  lol

I had a good time at the concert though.

Sorry you didn't get the pic. And I know what you mean about planning stuff to say. Sometimes you think you'll say one thing and be eloquent or insightful the next you realize you're just a giant dufus. Lol.  I have many examples of the latter.  ;)

Written By: Howard on 12/03/15 at 3:59 pm

Our first music performance will be on Sat morning.  The next will be on Monday.  I just got a headband of antlers and a pet collar at the store.

What are you going to perform as?  :)

Written By: Eazy-EMAN1995 on 12/03/15 at 4:53 pm

Pray for the people in California as they had to deal with that horrific event! :\'( :\'( :\'(

Written By: nally on 12/03/15 at 4:55 pm

Pray for the people in California as they had to deal with that horrific event! :\'( :\'( :\'(

Yes, it happened in San Bernardino. The broadcast channels were continuing to cover it throughout the day... even during the 7pm hour; because of this, I was unable to watch Jeopardy! >:(

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/03/15 at 5:05 pm

Unfortunately, it happens all too often in this country.  >:( >:( >:(

When are we (as a country) going to say, "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!"?

http://www.inthe00s.com/index.php?topic=46581.0

Cat

Written By: snozberries on 12/03/15 at 8:19 pm

Unfortunately a very good friend of mine went to high school with one of the victims.

Written By: Howard on 12/04/15 at 7:43 am

my condolences.  :\'(

Written By: Howard on 12/04/15 at 7:44 am

Unfortunately, it happens all too often in this country.  >:( >:( >:(

When are we (as a country) going to say, "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!"?

http://www.inthe00s.com/index.php?topic=46581.0

Cat

The answer is "I don't know".  :(

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/04/15 at 12:14 pm

Unfortunately a very good friend of mine went to high school with one of the victims.

Words can't say how sorry I am. And words can't say how ANGRY I am, too.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Cat

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/04/15 at 3:01 pm

Still feel like crap today.  >:( 

Cat

Written By: Howard on 12/04/15 at 3:14 pm

Still feel like crap today.  >:( 

Cat

hope you feel better. :)

Written By: Eazy-EMAN1995 on 12/04/15 at 3:24 pm

That is most unfortunate! >:( :\'(

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/04/15 at 4:22 pm

hope you feel better. :)

Thanks, Howard. I hope so, too.

Cat

Written By: nally on 12/04/15 at 4:59 pm

Words can't say how sorry I am. And words can't say how ANGRY I am, too.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Cat

Ditto....

Written By: nally on 12/04/15 at 5:00 pm

Anyways, today we started decorating for the holidays, mainly putting outside lights up. We also did some housework...but there's more to be done.

Written By: Howard on 12/05/15 at 7:24 am

This coming Tuesday will end The Stop N Shop evaluation of the workers and we'll know whether us workers are hired or fired, the evaluation was about 60 days so I'll know whether they'll keep me or let me go.

Written By: Ripley on 12/05/15 at 9:44 am

This coming Tuesday will end The Stop N Shop evaluation of the workers and we'll know whether us workers are hired or fired, the evaluation was about 60 days so I'll know whether they'll keep me or let me go.

They'll keep you. I can feel it. You're a great worker Howard. You will then get your discount?

Written By: snozberries on 12/05/15 at 10:42 am

Good luck Howard!

Written By: Ripley on 12/05/15 at 11:20 am

Things didnt go as planned the other day but there was a reason for it. Hopefully its what I think. But this weekend I only plan to work. And I get off soon but going grocery shopping afterwards. Fun lol

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/05/15 at 12:17 pm

Feeling better but still not 100%. Still don't have a voice.

Cat

Written By: annimal on 12/05/15 at 1:41 pm

done with one of our  music class performances and I had fun.

Written By: nally on 12/05/15 at 4:01 pm

Best of luck; I'm pretty sure you'll stay in. Seems like you have a really good work ethic. O0

Written By: apollonia1986 on 12/05/15 at 4:07 pm

This Monday, I go back to the doctors for my one-month check up after the occlusion in my dialysis arm was cleared.  :) The only thing I hope is that since it's Pearl Harbor Day, I'm back home in time to catch some WW2 pictures. (I have to go out of town to see Dr. Stephens.) But my arm is normal size and I'm so thankful.  ;)

Written By: Howard on 12/05/15 at 5:55 pm

They'll keep you. I can feel it. You're a great worker Howard. You will then get your discount?

I sure hope so, BTW I already have my discount card.

Written By: Howard on 12/05/15 at 5:55 pm

Good luck Howard!

Thanks.

Written By: Howard on 12/05/15 at 5:57 pm

Best of luck; I'm pretty sure you'll stay in. Seems like you have a really good work ethic. O0

Thanks. :)

Written By: Howard on 12/05/15 at 5:57 pm

This Monday, I go back to the doctors for my one-month check up after the occlusion in my dialysis arm was cleared.  :) The only thing I hope is that since it's Pearl Harbor Day, I'm back home in time to catch some WW2 pictures. (I have to go out of town to see Dr. Stephens.) But my arm is normal size and I'm so thankful.  ;)

Hope everything goes well.

Written By: nally on 12/07/15 at 1:03 pm

Update on the job interview I had two weeks ago... this morning I got a phonecall from the person who interviewed me; she said I did well, and she indicated that she'll be sending me some info on screening and a background check... and if I get hired, I would start sometime next week, for only four hours a day.

Written By: annimal on 12/07/15 at 1:30 pm

Were going to do our 2nd singing tonight.  I have doctors appointments in the next couple of days that will be in Sacramento. 

I feel like trying to record something and putting it up on Youtube.  I am just so incredabliy cute that people have to see me  ::)  I've never put anything on Youtube before.  I can probably get some help from my brother Joel.  I don't want to give away what I have in mind in case I can put it together. 

Written By: Howard on 12/07/15 at 3:21 pm

Update on the job interview I had two weeks ago... this morning I got a phonecall from the person who interviewed me; she said I did well, and she indicated that she'll be sending me some info on screening and a background check... and if I get hired, I would start sometime next week, for only four hours a day.

good luck with that. :)

Written By: nally on 12/07/15 at 4:55 pm

good luck with that. :)

Just checked my email messages and there was no message indicating anything of this nature yet.

Written By: apollonia1986 on 12/07/15 at 8:50 pm

Hope everything goes well.

Thanks, but I didn't see him. Someone was supposed to call me over the weekend about my ride to the doc's office, but no one did. At 4:55 am I called my dialysis to see if anyone could get a hold of someone at the office or give me his number (Dialysis opens at 3 am) They said I couldn't call because the office doesn't open until 9 am. I was like forget it and went back to sleep. At 8:30, I got pulled out of bed by the bell ringing. It was the driver. Please. I had no idea when to get up and get dressed and no way to contact anyone. Lesson Learned: Don't even make another Monday doc's appt ever again. I spent today reading and working on my fanclub.

Written By: snozberries on 12/07/15 at 11:26 pm

Thanks, but I didn't see him. Someone was supposed to call me over the weekend about my ride to the doc's office, but no one did. At 4:55 am I called my dialysis to see if anyone could get a hold of someone at the office or give me his number (Dialysis opens at 3 am) They said I couldn't call because the office doesn't open until 9 am. I was like forget it and went back to sleep. At 8:30, I got pulled out of bed by the bell ringing. It was the driver. Please. I had no idea when to get up and get dressed and no way to contact anyone. Lesson Learned: Don't even make another Monday doc's appt ever again. I spent today reading and working on my fanclub.

Or...get up early anticipating the ride you know is coming even if you don't know what time it will arrive then you'd be ready for it

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 12/08/15 at 12:50 am

Were going to do our 2nd singing tonight.  I have doctors appointments in the next couple of days that will be in Sacramento. 

I feel like trying to record something and putting it up on Youtube.  I am just so incredabliy cute that people have to see me  ::)  I've never put anything on Youtube before.  I can probably get some help from my brother Joel.  I don't want to give away what I have in mind in case I can put it together.

I hope it went well.  I think Joel will help you to upload something, it's not *too* difficult, it just takes some time for it to upload (in other words, it isn't available to view immediately, sometimes it take a few hours for some reason.  It'll send you notice when it is ready to view.)

Written By: Eazy-EMAN1995 on 12/08/15 at 1:08 am

I got done with my first two finals, got two more to go. :D  I've got this! ;)

Written By: karen on 12/08/15 at 1:44 am

Picked up my car yesterday! 

Well a car shared between me, Elizabeth and Dai

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/08/15 at 10:11 am

I talked Carlos into getting a new car. I think it is time. Unfortunately, that means a car payment-something we haven't had in years.  :-\\ 

I have been shopping (on-line) and looking for certain criteria: Manual transmission (Carlos loves driving a stick shift. Hard to find these days but they are out there), good gas mileage, & under $20,000.

I have narrowed it down to 4:

Honda Civic (what we have now)
Scion IA
Mazda 3
VW Jetta.

I am partial to the Honda. We have had 2 of them and I'm sure the dealer will give a great deal. (Besides, the general manager is a friend of ours-he came to our wedding.) On Thursday, we may head into town to start asking and test driving.

(So we wait on the new t.v. we were going to get.)

Cat

Written By: snozberries on 12/08/15 at 10:50 am

Yeah you do. You don't it but good luck O0

Written By: snozberries on 12/08/15 at 10:52 am

Elizabeth is not allowed to drive she's still 12 ... She will always be 12 because I can't stand seeing my friends kids age  ;D

Written By: nally on 12/08/15 at 10:52 am

Good luck to you on them!! :)

Written By: annimal on 12/08/15 at 11:01 am

There were some older ladies singing with us in the Hospital.  It made me think of my Nana ( dad's mom) whom had passed some time ago.  She would forget where she would put things and have trouble recalling words.  Hmm, do I know anyone that has problems like these?

As far as a Youtube thing here, I'm sure it will take a while to get me an idea going here.  You know I do parodies at Amiright.  ( oh man I going to end up saying to much) I might have said that one day I had tried bringing my harmonica to music class, but my mom told me that I couldn't any more unless I played the whole song.  I bet none of you know anyone who might have played some harmonica in their songs ;)  So this is what I'm up to. 

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/08/15 at 11:32 am

Elizabeth is not allowed to drive she's still 12 ... She will always be 12 because I can't stand seeing my friends kids age  ;D

I totally understand that. I have a friend who oldest son is in college and the youngest will graduate hs in June but in my mind they will ALWAYS be 7 & 5. My friend laughs whenever I say something to her like, "What do you mean he is in college? How can he be when he is only 7?" I see all of them once a year or so. They are great kids-sort of like my adopted nephews.

Cat

Written By: mxcrashxm on 12/08/15 at 11:33 am

This. I have 4 finals as well except i have 2 that are tests and 2 that are presentations.  ;D

Written By: Howard on 12/08/15 at 3:17 pm

Congratulations Eazy. :)

Written By: snozberries on 12/08/15 at 7:53 pm

I totally understand that. I have a friend who oldest son is in college and the youngest will graduate hs in June but in my mind they will ALWAYS be 7 & 5. My friend laughs whenever I say something to her like, "What do you mean he is in college? How can he be when he is only 7?" I see all of them once a year or so. They are great kids-sort of like my adopted nephews.

Cat

I have a friend who's kid was 18 months old when I met her. That kid now has a 6 yr old and a 3yr old. In my mind she's stil somewhere between 2 and 8.  ;D

Written By: apollonia1986 on 12/08/15 at 9:51 pm

I forgot the two most important things for me that happen in December: Watching "A Christmas Story" on Christmas Day (hopefully my family leaving me all the way alone) and the "Twilight Zone" New Year's Marathon.

Written By: Eazy-EMAN1995 on 12/08/15 at 10:36 pm

Tomorrow is the last finals day Thank God!! :D  I want to get back to my PS4 sooo bad! ;D

Written By: karen on 12/09/15 at 12:56 am

I have a friend who's kid was 18 months old when I met her. That kid now has a 6 yr old and a 3yr old. In my mind she's stil somewhere between 2 and 8.  ;D

Weirdly I still picture Elizabeth and James's friends as being about 8 or 9

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 12/09/15 at 1:46 am

This. I have 4 finals as well except i have 2 that are tests and 2 that are presentations.  ;D

Good luck to you also.  :)

Written By: annimal on 12/09/15 at 11:21 am

sometimes think forever and some just come right by
I've been thinkin here forever and now I'm gonna cry

just real excited and think I might be turning into a performing parodist and or rewriter. 

cool to those of you that got through finals and other cool stuff that's going on around here. 

Written By: Howard on 12/09/15 at 2:58 pm

Tomorrow is the last finals day Thank God!! :D  I want to get back to my PS4 sooo bad! ;D

Good Luck hope you get your PS4.  :)

Written By: snozberries on 12/09/15 at 8:54 pm

Good Luck hope you get your PS4.  :)

He already has it Howard he will hair finally have time to play it once he finishes his finals.  ;)

Written By: Eazy-EMAN1995 on 12/09/15 at 8:58 pm

He already has it Howard he will hair finally have time to play it once he finishes his finals.  ;)

Thank you Q! ;)

Written By: annimal on 12/09/15 at 9:35 pm

well now I'm through with all the doctors appointments I was going to have.  I will be getting a microphone I can use with my implant and it might help me more then having to ask people huh? and stick my ear in their face.

Written By: Eazy-EMAN1995 on 12/09/15 at 9:58 pm

I'm done with finals!!! To quote the great Ric Flair, wooooooooh and to quote Daniel Bryan, YES YES YES!!! :D

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 12/09/15 at 10:01 pm

just real excited and think I might be turning into a performing parodist and or rewriter. 

As long as you continue to try, and still write anything, and have fun doing it, you are a performing parodyist.  Good job in your efforts.  I think you have talent and encourage you to not get discouraged. :-)

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 12/09/15 at 10:13 pm

We've had alot of doctor appointments this week and some next week, just final checkups in order to take our trip. (Might as well, since we have insurance here, not so much in Thailand, although we intend to get some there too, it just won't be as good as we have it here.)  Anyway, I am having a ultrasound tomorrow on my midsection, there has been alot of hard areas there.  We (my doctor and I) think that the hard areas are scar tissue from all of my surgeries from the past few years, and also from all of the insulin injections that I give myself everyday in my tummy.  So, we aren't *too* concerned about it, just being cautious.  The last time I had an ultrasound the technician couldn't find anything because of all the scarring, and then a few months later I was in the hospital with a liver abcess. So who knows if it was there when I had the last ultrasound or if indeed it developed after the scan.  :-\\  Anyways, that has been my week, so far.  Lots and lots of doctor appointments and continuing to sort and clean.  I almost feel like opening up my house and inviting people in and saying "Take what you want. I don't need any of this crap."  :D  I'm so tired of sorting stuff. lol  At least now you can see some floor.  I was unsure if we even had one anymore.  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 12/09/15 at 10:22 pm

well now I'm through with all the doctors appointments I was going to have.  I will be getting a microphone I can use with my implant and it might help me more then having to ask people huh? and stick my ear in their face.

That's cool. Hope it helps.

Written By: snozberries on 12/09/15 at 10:22 pm

I'm done with finals!!! To quote the great Ric Flair, wooooooooh and to quote Daniel Bryan, YES YES YES!!! :D

And what's the first game to played?

Oh and.  Congrats!!

Written By: snozberries on 12/09/15 at 10:25 pm

We've had alot of doctor appointments this week and some next week, just final checkups in order to take our trip. (Might as well, since we have insurance here, not so much in Thailand, although we intend to get some there too, it just won't be as good as we have it here.)  Anyway, I am having a ultrasound tomorrow on my midsection, there has been alot of hard areas there.  We (my doctor and I) think that the hard areas are scar tissue from all of my surgeries from the past few years, and also from all of the insulin injections that I give myself everyday in my tummy.  So, we aren't *too* concerned about it, just being cautious.  The last time I had an ultrasound the technician couldn't find anything because of all the scarring, and then a few months later I was in the hospital with a liver abcess. So who knows if it was there when I had the last ultrasound or if indeed it developed after the scan.  :-\\  Anyways, that has been my week, so far.  Lots and lots of doctor appointments and continuing to sort and clean.  I almost feel like opening up my house and inviting people in and saying "Take what you want. I don't need any of this crap."  :D  I'm so tired of sorting stuff. lol  At least now you can see some floor.  I was unsure if we even had one anymore.  ;D

Hope it is indeed nothing when they scan you tomorrow.

Good luck with the rest of your sorting

Written By: Eazy-EMAN1995 on 12/09/15 at 10:50 pm

And what's the first game to played?

Oh and.  Congrats!!

Dragon Ball Xenoverse!!! 8)  That game is AMAZING!! :D :D :D  It's the best dragon ball game in 8 years for crying out loud! ;D

Written By: nally on 12/10/15 at 12:11 am

Awesome!! O0

Now you can concentrate on other stuff...

Written By: snozberries on 12/10/15 at 1:12 am

Dragon Ball Xenoverse!!! 8)  That game is AMAZING!! :D :D :D  It's the best dragon ball game in 8 years for crying out loud! ;D

Well I'm not a dragon ball fan but enjoy it!

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 12/10/15 at 2:01 am

Hope it is indeed nothing when they scan you tomorrow.

Good luck with the rest of your sorting

Thanks, the hardest part of having the scan (besides sliding my body onto the table, this body doesn't slide well.  :-[ ;D ) is fasting the night before.  I love to eat, so it's hard when I'm not allowed.

Written By: snozberries on 12/10/15 at 8:42 am

Thanks, the hardest part of having the scan (besides sliding my body onto the table, this body doesn't slide well.  :-http://www.footballforums.net/images/smilies/fingers_crossed.gif

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/10/15 at 10:18 am

Sounds good.

Yay!!!!

Hope all goes well.

Cat

Written By: Howard on 12/10/15 at 2:51 pm

Congratulations Eazy!  :)

Written By: Howard on 12/10/15 at 2:53 pm

Then will you play WWE 2K16 next?

Written By: annimal on 12/10/15 at 3:34 pm

well, now I have some time to think about having some fun.  I think I would like to try doing something on youtube.  I'd be learning to do something new,  I don't know anything about video editing.  The first song that came to my head was Money For Nothin.  It made me think of the lego looking guys which gives you something else to look at besides just the band playing.  Then the second song that came to my head was my harmonica song, Workin For A Livin.  All harmonica? some harmonica? parodies? rewrites? I don't know what I want to do yet, but whatever it is I love to make people laugh.

Written By: nally on 12/10/15 at 5:37 pm

Did my holiday shopping today. I may want to get one more thing, but that'll have to wait until at least tomorrow.

Written By: nally on 12/12/15 at 3:56 pm

Anyways... last nite we started to decorate our tree, put all the ornaments on... and today we're picking up from where we left off. Also starting to put more decorations up.

Written By: apollonia1986 on 12/12/15 at 4:51 pm

Nothing much, paying what's left of the bills, getting vittles for my Christmas and New Year's--for once I don't have to spend 3 days chained to the stove cooking holiday meals.  ;D Looking forward to the Twilight Zone marathon on the 31st. Calm, quiet and good writing. That's all I want. I don't have to worry with gifts. My gift to myself was 3T's album last month.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/12/15 at 6:28 pm

Laundry, laundry, & more laundry. Not clothes but new sheets & blankets. Plus we FINALLY got the bedding out of the van so those have to be washed, too along with some towels. Getting ready for our Christmas celebration with the kids (gonna be on Jan. 2nd). I figured if I start doing all of this now, I will be done. I was doing laundry all day today and only did two loads.  :-\\  The blankets take so long to dry. I don't want to have a load sitting in the washer wet while waiting for a load to dry so I wait until a load is dry before washing the next load.

Sounds like fun, huh? But, at least I don't have to go down into the basement to do it. I just go to the room next to the one I am sitting in now.  :)  Damn! I love my house.  ;D ;D ;D

Cat

Written By: karen on 12/13/15 at 6:37 am

We put the tree and decorations up last night.  Though we might put some decorations in the dining room, not decided yet.

Also been putting stuff from the spare room into the garage and attempting to clear the floor space in the garage so the door can be fitted on Thursday.

Decided we have probably bought enough presents for the children!

Written By: Ripley on 12/13/15 at 12:08 pm

This month has been bad. In addition to the usual stress and constant bickering, there are thing I've needed to get done and it feels like I just keep taking steps backward. Plus, my back is hurting worse than normal and my anemia is acting up. I can't go a day without feeling like I'm going to pass out. I know the stress is affecting it. Also, I can't afford to get my nice any presents like I wanted to. And her mom, my sister is ignoring me cause she won't accept my life choices.

Written By: Eazy-EMAN1995 on 12/13/15 at 11:08 pm

This month has been bad. In addition to the usual stress and constant bickering, there are thing I've needed to get done and it feels like I just keep taking steps backward. Plus, my back is hurting worse than normal and my anemia is acting up. I can't go a day without feeling like I'm going to pass out. I know the stress is affecting it. Also, I can't afford to get my nice any presents like I wanted to. And her mom, my sister is ignoring me cause she won't accept my life choices.

Wow, I'm so sorry to hear that. :\'(  It's suppose to be the happiest time of the year! Why is your sister ignoring you because of certain decisions you make? ???  There's no excuse for ignoring your own blood.

Written By: Ripley on 12/14/15 at 2:04 pm

Cause she is against my relationship. He is not the type of guy a family would accept. Long story short... She just thinks I should be with some religious preppy good job man who doesn't have the problem he has. But she has never been a bigot she is one of the mist accepting people in the world. She's a teacher even. I think our deseased father's snobby wife had some influence. Its sad. I'm lucky she let's me around my nice but I messaged her and she never responds. :'(

Written By: Howard on 12/14/15 at 2:57 pm

Sorry to hear this, hope things can get better. :(

Written By: annimal on 12/14/15 at 5:31 pm

Getting over a nasty little cold I think. 

Written By: Ripley on 12/14/15 at 7:43 pm

Sorry to hear this, hope things can get better. :(

Thanks Howard

Written By: apollonia1986 on 12/14/15 at 10:58 pm

I hope things brighten up for you too Ripley. *HUGS*

On Topic: Right now, I'm trying to decide what to cook for Christmas. At fist I wanted to make bacon cheeseburgers and tater tots. but now I'm thinking about stuffed crab shells, which are less labor intensive--just throw those suckers in a hot oven for 30 mins and go to town--and much cheaper, about 7 dollars for a half dozen, as opposed to at least 20 for the ingredients for the burgers. I got 11 bucks in my 3T fund and I gotta add to it. 11 bucks won't even get me in the nosebleeds. I'm trying to cut corners but also still make it kind of special. And I guess i can still fry the tots too :D

EDIT: And finish that g-dang story "Double Play"  >:( >:( >:( >:(

Written By: nally on 12/15/15 at 12:13 am

I echo this statement.

On topic: I've been keeping busy in one way or another.

Written By: Ripley on 12/15/15 at 8:20 am

Thanks Tiff and Jeff.

Your Christmas bacon burgers would be delicious :P

Written By: Howard on 12/15/15 at 2:47 pm

On Topic: Right now, I'm trying to decide what to cook for Christmas. At fist I wanted to make bacon cheeseburgers and tater tots. but now I'm thinking about stuffed crab shells, which are less labor intensive--just throw those suckers in a hot oven for 30 mins and go to town--and much cheaper, about 7 dollars for a half dozen, as opposed to at least 20 for the ingredients for the burgers. I got 11 bucks in my 3T fund and I gotta add to it. 11 bucks won't even get me in the nosebleeds. I'm trying to cut corners but also still make it kind of special. And I guess i can still fry the tots too :D

EDIT: And finish that g-dang story "Double Play"  >:( >:( >:( >:(

then make cheeseburgers and tots.

Written By: annimal on 12/15/15 at 3:37 pm

moved some laundry to the dryer

Written By: Ripley on 12/15/15 at 7:38 pm

moved some laundry to the dryer

I hate doing laundry even though its easy :p

Written By: annimal on 12/15/15 at 7:55 pm

wondering if it fill get warm enough tomarrow morning for me to go out and finish drying it.

Written By: Ripley on 12/15/15 at 8:38 pm

wondering if it fill get warm enough tomarrow morning for me to go out and finish drying it.

I dry blankets outside sometimes but everything else just in the dryer. Do you ever wash pillows? I need to wash mine. I tried putting one in the washer but it made it so off balance its shook and scared me so I won't be trying that method again.

Written By: Eazy-EMAN1995 on 12/15/15 at 9:08 pm

Thanks Tiff and Jeff.

Your Christmas bacon burgers would be delicious :P

Stay strong, it will get better. Remain a confident and independent woman.

Written By: annimal on 12/15/15 at 9:31 pm

I dry blankets outside sometimes but everything else just in the dryer. Do you ever wash pillows? I need to wash mine. I tried putting one in the washer but it made it so off balance its shook and scared me so I won't be trying that method again.

everything goes in the drier here.  It had become my bed washing time for me but my cold beat me to it.  So I'm looking at a real nice and strong possible spring cleaning with everything if some of it doesn't get done sooner.

My momm came back today with a tree.  I didn't think we were going to get one this year.

Written By: Ripley on 12/16/15 at 7:48 am

Stay strong, it will get better. Remain a confident and independent woman.

Thanks I'm trying to remain positive. I know if I could turn back time and change things my life would be much easier right now. I've always had trouble not looking back in regret. I really should start looking at the glass as half full.

Written By: Ripley on 12/16/15 at 7:50 am

Were not putting ours up, sadly not enigg energy. As we have to put it together before the decorating. I wish we could get a real one though.

Written By: nally on 12/16/15 at 12:04 pm

I never dry anything outside; if I am washing something and it says not to put it in the dryer, then I find somewhere to lay it flat.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/16/15 at 12:40 pm

The other day I put on our new (fleece) sheets & our new (fleece) blanket on our bed. Now, our bed is SOOOOOO SOFT!!!!  :)

Cat

Written By: Howard on 12/16/15 at 2:56 pm

I hate doing laundry even though its easy :p

I kinda like doing laundry on Wednesdays.

Written By: karen on 12/16/15 at 4:24 pm

I had a phone call at work today from James's school matron.

He'd had a fall and his wrist was somewhat swollen though she didn't think it was broken.  I popped down to see him and saw his wrist was swollen in general and there was a large bulge on the back of his wrist/hand area.  It was squidgy so not a bone poking through.

James stayed in school for the afternoon and then I took him to hospital. He had an x-ray and he has some weird dislocation of a small wrist bone.  You can only see it with the x-ray side on to the wrist.

They originally talked about surgery or perhaps a strong quick acting anaesthetic while they put the bone back.  Instead he has a temporary cast and we will go to the fracture clinic on Saturday.

At least its nearly the end of term.  Shame he won't be able to ski though

Written By: nally on 12/16/15 at 4:24 pm

I kinda like doing laundry on Wednesdays.

For me it doesn't matter what day of the week I do it, just as long as it gets done.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/16/15 at 5:54 pm

He'd had a fall and his wrist was somewhat swollen though she didn't think it was broken.  I popped down to see him and saw his wrist was swollen in general and there was a large bulge on the back of his wrist/hand area.  It was squidgy so not a bone poking through.

James stayed in school for the afternoon and then I took him to hospital. He had an x-ray and he has some weird dislocation of a small wrist bone.  You can only see it with the x-ray side on to the wrist.

They originally talked about surgery or perhaps a strong quick acting anaesthetic while they put the bone back.  Instead he has a temporary cast and we will go to the fracture clinic on Saturday.

Ouch! It is a shame about skiing-I know how much all of you love to ski. But, hopefully, he will mend quickly.

Cat

Written By: snozberries on 12/17/15 at 1:26 am

Poor young master James. I hope he heals quickly and with the least amount of pain possible.

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 12/17/15 at 8:30 pm

The other day I put on our new (fleece) sheets & our new (fleece) blanket on our bed. Now, our bed is SOOOOOO SOFT!!!!  :)

Cat

Sounds very comfortable.  :)

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 12/17/15 at 8:39 pm

Poor James!  Hope he heals quickly

Written By: nally on 12/17/15 at 10:59 pm

Poor James!  Hope he heals quickly

I hope so too....

Written By: karen on 12/18/15 at 1:33 am

Thanks for all the good wishes for James

He's not in any pain, just struggling to do things left handed.  At least he will be off school for most of the time.  Yesterday the most difficult thing was eating school Christmas dinner.  I don't know if he got a friend to cut his turkey for him

Last night was the school Christmas Concert.  Elizabeth was playing in the symphony orchestra.  They played two pieces from Nutcracker and then Sleigh Ride.  Three different choirs sang a mix of carols and there was also a Christmas Concerto from the string ensemble.  Afterwards we had mulled cider and mince pies.  These are great concerts with lots of talented musicians and they are free to attend.  My dad came along and enjoyed it; though I did spot him dozing during the string ensemble!

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/18/15 at 11:38 am

Sounds very comfortable.  :)

It is. The problem is, I don't want to get out of bed in the morning.  :-\\  ;) :D ;D

Cat

Written By: annimal on 12/18/15 at 12:59 pm

well I'm going to see if keeping my nose warmer will help me with my cold.  I may ending up with a clown nose, but if so then you'd know which deer I'd be.

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 12/19/15 at 5:51 am

My hubby went and saw the new Star Wars movie at the latest showing last night (it got out at 1 a.m. this morning.)  I had no real interest in seeing it, so I went to Buffalo Wild Wings and ate wings and played trivia until he called to say the movie was done.

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 12/19/15 at 6:04 am

My absolutely genius husband got a program that turns his phone into a remote that works on my t.v.!  I've been without a remote for about a month.  My universal remote was working but then stopped working, I changed the batteries, downloaded the codes, but nothing worked.  I've got a remote again (when hubby isn't using his phone, that is.  ;D )

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/19/15 at 6:07 am

My absolutely genius husband got a program that turns his phone into a remote that works on my t.v.!  I've been without a remote for about a month.  My universal remote was working but then stopped working, I changed the batteries, downloaded the codes, but nothing worked.  I've got a remote again (when hubby isn't using his phone, that is.  ;D )
I want one of them!

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 12/19/15 at 6:51 am

I want one of them!

It's called Peel and it's an app.  http://www.peel.com/ I doubt that my phone is smart enough to use it though.  It's a VERY cheap windows phone.

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/19/15 at 7:06 am

It's called Peel and it's an app.  http://www.peel.com/ I doubt that my phone is smart enough to use it though.  It's a VERY cheap windows phone.
Is the app free?

Written By: Howard on 12/19/15 at 7:34 am

now that's really cool.

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 12/19/15 at 7:37 am

Is the app free?

I don't know.

From their website:

FEES AND PAYMENT

Although our Services are currently free to users, Company reserves the right to require payment of fees for certain or all Services. You shall pay all applicable fees, as described on the Website in connection with such Services selected by you. Company reserves the right to change its price list and to institute new charges at any time, upon notice to you, which may be sent by email or posted on the Website. Your use of the Services following such notification constitutes your acceptance of any new or increased charges.

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/19/15 at 8:42 am

I don't know.

From their website:

FEES AND PAYMENT

Although our Services are currently free to users, Company reserves the right to require payment of fees for certain or all Services. You shall pay all applicable fees, as described on the Website in connection with such Services selected by you. Company reserves the right to change its price list and to institute new charges at any time, upon notice to you, which may be sent by email or posted on the Website. Your use of the Services following such notification constitutes your acceptance of any new or increased charges.

It may be US only?

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/19/15 at 11:25 am

Going to a Christmas party tonight-the only party of the season this year. So much for the weight I have lost.  :-[ :D ;D ;D ;D

Cat

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/19/15 at 11:29 am

Going to a Christmas party tonight-the only party of the season this year. So much for the weight I have lost.  :-[ :D ;D ;D ;D

Cat
Enjoy!

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/19/15 at 11:45 am

Enjoy!

Thanks. It is at our local auction house. They have it catered. Basically, we go for a few hours and eat and eat and eat.  ;D ;D ;D  They also have a harpist there which is nice. Background music that is very soothing and isn't too loud so people can talk and not have to yell over the music. The first year they had this party, they had a boombox but then they switched to the harpist which is a very nice touch.

Cat

Written By: Ripley on 12/19/15 at 12:09 pm

I hope you have fun Cat!

Written By: snozberries on 12/19/15 at 1:12 pm

Directv has a similar feature on their app. It comes in handy when I'm laying on the couch and drop the remote or forget that I left it on the other side of the room  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 12/19/15 at 1:16 pm

Thanks. It is at our local auction house. They have it catered. Basically, we go for a few hours and eat and eat and eat.  ;D ;D ;D  They also have a harpist there which is nice. Background music that is very soothing and isn't too loud so people can talk and not have to yell over the music. The first year they had this party, they had a boombox but then they switched to the harpist which is a very nice touch.

Cat

Have fun cat!

I recently took Effie for a play date at my friend's house in Burbank while I went to an event at Paley. My friend brought home some dog treats her friend makes. I'd asked her to bring them so I could send them out as gifts.
Unfortunately I forgot to pick them up when o picked up Effie so I'm going to get them tomorrow.

Fortunately I forgot I have a luncheon with a friend and two actors from BTVS tomorrow. Happy coincidence I actually scheduled my trip to pick up the same day as my lunch so now I'm driving 2hrs to la for something more substantial than picking up dog treats. O0

Planned a third thing where I'm meeting another friend for coffee to give him his xmas gift which is really his birthday gift from last feb lol.

Written By: annimal on 12/19/15 at 2:23 pm

I was looking at some songs I might know that might have the key of G in them.  You know if they do at the start or not, don't songs change cords anyway?  Why I am I asking you?  Why do I now have Blazing Saddles in my head?  As far as this possible music idea with parodies I think I should start listing songs I might be able to play my harmonica and sing with and not worry so much about  the musician stuff. 

Written By: 80sfan on 12/19/15 at 3:37 pm

Cat

Since I'm 100+ pounds overweight, it's easier for me to have motivation to lose weight than you. I mean, you're way thinner than me.

Written By: nally on 12/19/15 at 4:47 pm

Cat

Have a good time at the party, Cat! :)

I'm also going out tonight, but not to a party... rather, to a dinner gathering with friends.

Written By: Howard on 12/19/15 at 5:56 pm

Cat

Enjoy. :)

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 12/20/15 at 5:33 am

It may be US only?

Apparently, it works all over the world, so you might want to look at it for yourself.  I'm hoping it works in Thailand.
As suspected, it will not work with my cheap Windows 9 phone.  So I borrow my hubby's phone when he isn't using it (so I can change my tv without getting off my duff.)  I am SO spoilt.  ;D

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 12/20/15 at 5:42 am

Cat

Have fun.  I'm envious. 

This season the only thing that I've done that is Christmas-y was hubby drove me around the neighborhood to look at the lights on the outside of various houses.  Very pretty, and alot more ambitious then I am currently.  I am not putting up a tree, since we are leaving around/about the 29th of December or mid-January (if we simply didn't get it all done yet.)  I only got a few cards out this year. I need to do more, but am feeling apathetic at the moment.  Trying not to be scrooge-like, but this time of year always depresses me.  I just don't know how other people do it all.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/20/15 at 11:43 am

Party was fun-like I thought it would be and yes I ATE! Went up twice plus a trip to the dessert table.  :-[  But man, prime rib, chicken Florentine, stuffed pork, plus all sorts of deli meats, cheeses, scalloped potatoes, coleslaw, garbanzo bean salad, breads, salsa & chips, relish tray, etc.  We didn't see the beets until after we had our dessert (rice pudding, brownies, cupcakes-I passed on the cookies). 

Am I making everyone hungry?  ;) :D ;D ;D ;D

And of course wine. Well, it was a BYOB so we brought a bottle of white zin. The people at our table also bought a bottle of white zin so we shared. The 5 of us managed to polish off both bottles.  :D ;D ;D ;D  We did bring a bottle of champagne for our host & hostess to have at a later time.

It was a great evening. Good food, good company, & good wine. And then we came home and watched the debate.  ;)

Cat

Written By: annimal on 12/20/15 at 1:41 pm

well, my cold is winning and there only seems to be cloudy days these days so i cant warm up and feel better.  I may not be here as often, I'd like to say happy  holidays to everyone if I'm not around much more for a while.

Written By: Howard on 12/20/15 at 3:02 pm

Party was fun-like I thought it would be and yes I ATE! Went up twice plus a trip to the dessert table.  :-[  But man, prime rib, chicken Florentine, stuffed pork, plus all sorts of deli meats, cheeses, scalloped potatoes, coleslaw, garbanzo bean salad, breads, salsa & chips, relish tray, etc.  We didn't see the beets until after we had our dessert (rice pudding, brownies, cupcakes-I passed on the cookies). 

Am I making everyone hungry?  ;) :D ;D ;D ;D

And of course wine. Well, it was a BYOB so we brought a bottle of white zin. The people at our table also bought a bottle of white zin so we shared. The 5 of us managed to polish off both bottles.  :D ;D ;D ;D  We did bring a bottle of champagne for our host & hostess to have at a later time.

It was a great evening. Good food, good company, & good wine. And then we came home and watched the debate.  ;)

Cat

Wow that sure is a lot of food.  :o

Written By: snozberries on 12/20/15 at 3:43 pm

Had a fabulous lunch with Armin Shimerman & Harry Groener

Now waiting on a friend for coffee then it's a 6 day work week for me.

Written By: karen on 12/20/15 at 3:57 pm

Went with James to get his cast replaced yesterday.  They only fit a temporary thing at first to let the swelling go down.  He has to keep this cast on for three weeks or so.

Today was an orienteering event the junior squad organised.  Elizabeth (with Dai's help) arranged for all the helpers, James and I ran the start, with various other teenage boys.  Other members of the junior squad took on the other major roles such as planning the courses and setting them out, car parking, timings/results.

Tomorrow we are going to see the new Star Wars film and getting the house tidy.

Dai's mum will be staying for Christmas from Tuesday onwards

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/20/15 at 4:07 pm

Had a fabulous lunch with Armin Shimerman & Harry Groener

Now waiting on a friend for coffee then it's a 6 day work week for me.

You had lunch with Quark?

Cat

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/20/15 at 5:37 pm

Just finished my Christmas shopping. YAY!!!!

Cat

Written By: apollonia1986 on 12/20/15 at 6:50 pm

I'm just very apprehensive about Christmas and hoping that my extended family doesn't bother me at all. I don't want to see them. I want to be left alone and just get through it. It's already bad enough having to fake the holiday spirit in dialysis, but I have to be polite to the people taking care of me. I don't have to be polite to the people I only recognize as family in name only. I've already been called a Scrooge because I made the mistake of telling a friend I don't like the holidays at all. All they mean to me is work, and a mess-up of my schedule for dialysis. I'm looking forward to Jan 1st because a new trauma show premieres.

My December is just, finishing my new erotica, not choking out my family members and trying not to be the Scrooge too hard.

Written By: snozberries on 12/20/15 at 8:00 pm

You had lunch with Quark?

Cat

I did!!! But I call him Principal Snyder  ;)

I'll post the pic in a little while.

Written By: nally on 12/21/15 at 12:12 pm

Cat

Excellent!!

I finished mine too... but then again, I didn't have very many people to shop for.

Written By: Howard on 12/21/15 at 2:52 pm

Cat

What did you buy?

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/21/15 at 3:52 pm

What did you buy?

A lot of stuff-was buying for 7 kids. And just as soon as I finished, this morning we get a phone call from my youngest step-daughter saying that our youngest grandson needs a backpack for Headstart. Oy! Why didn't she call BEFORE I had finished shopping?

Cat

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/21/15 at 3:58 pm

Went shopping for a new car today. We narrowed it down to the Honda Civic, the Scion IA, or the Toyota Corolla. My preference is the Honda but it is not my decision.

Cat

Written By: snozberries on 12/21/15 at 4:41 pm

I decided to do a little retail therapy and spent my christmas bonus on myself (after paying down some bills)

Written By: Howard on 12/22/15 at 2:44 pm

I decided to do a little retail therapy and spent my christmas bonus on myself (after paying down some bills)

Did you spend it on some clothes?

Written By: snozberries on 12/22/15 at 4:25 pm

Did you spend it on some clothes?

no... well I did buy a couple of Walking Dead t-shirts

Written By: nally on 12/22/15 at 5:51 pm

Went shopping for a new car today. We narrowed it down to the Honda Civic, the Scion IA, or the Toyota Corolla. My preference is the Honda but it is not my decision.

Cat

Those are good options... I hope that you are satisfied whatever car you end up getting! :)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/22/15 at 5:51 pm

Cat

We called the dealer and we are going with the Honda. Now, we have to wait until the one we want can be found/built. So, we are getting a new car.

Cat

Written By: annimal on 12/22/15 at 6:28 pm

cool cat

i'm playing in the game room while i can

Written By: snozberries on 12/22/15 at 7:27 pm

We called the dealer and we are going with the Honda. Now, we have to wait until the one we want can be found/built. So, we are getting a new car.

Cat

Yay!

Written By: annimal on 12/22/15 at 8:57 pm

I'm also thinking about parody and rarmonica recording stuff

Written By: Ripley on 12/23/15 at 7:30 am

I've been really tired lately.  Well its hard not to be when I work so much with all my jobs combined.  I'm off tomorrow and the next day so I'm going to attempt to do some baking.  I can't rest anyway so I might as well.  But if I do I will be sure to post the pictures here.  I want to be on here more I'm just so tired though.  I do get on and see what's going on but I need to post more than I do.  Hopefully soon things will get better for me.  But in case I'm not on again before Christmas, have a happy holidays everyone!

Written By: nally on 12/23/15 at 2:58 pm

I've been really tired lately.  Well its hard not to be when I work so much with all my jobs combined.  I'm off tomorrow and the next day so I'm going to attempt to do some baking.  I can't rest anyway so I might as well.  But if I do I will be sure to post the pictures here.  I want to be on here more I'm just so tired though.  I do get on and see what's going on but I need to post more than I do.  Hopefully soon things will get better for me.  But in case I'm not on again before Christmas, have a happy holidays everyone!

Best of luck in everything; I know things can get busy. Take care!

I've been kinda busy myself today; helping to bake cookies and clean up the house. Thank goodness all my gift wrapping is done.

Written By: Howard on 12/23/15 at 3:20 pm

take care and enjoy yourself. :)

Written By: 80sfan on 12/23/15 at 6:09 pm

I went to practice a mock job phone interview today. I asked all the wrong questions!  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

Written By: Ripley on 12/24/15 at 10:34 am

Best of luck in everything; I know things can get busy. Take care!

I've been kinda busy myself today; helping to bake cookies and clean up the house. Thank goodness all my gift wrapping is done.

What kind of cookies?

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/24/15 at 10:35 am

Woke up this morning to no electricity. First thing I do when I open my eyes is look at the clock but it was black-instead of the luminescent red of numbers that I normally see. I went downstairs and asked Carlos if he forgot to pay the electric bill. He told me he called the electric company and they said there wasn't any blackouts in the area. It is for times like these that he INSIST that we have a gas stove with no electrical components-no clock, nothing. (Can't find those anymore.) He had to make his coffee on the stove since he couldn't use his coffee maker. 

Just a little after 10, the lights came back on. Who knows what that was about. Maybe we will find out later. So now, we have reset all the clocks in the house.  :P

Cat

Written By: Ripley on 12/24/15 at 10:36 am

Lol well I know first hand how phone interviews are not any easier. But good luck. What kind of job is it?

Written By: 80sfan on 12/24/15 at 1:55 pm

Lol well I know first hand how phone interviews are not any easier. But good luck. What kind of job is it?

Tech pharmacist. Either that, or working an desk job at a hospital.

Written By: nally on 12/24/15 at 2:38 pm

What kind of cookies?

Eggnog cookies (from a recipe found in a Mrs Fields cookbook). We've used this recipe for the past several years.

Written By: nally on 12/24/15 at 2:40 pm

Lol well I know first hand how phone interviews are not any easier.

Yep, sometimes I get anxiety about those. But I had one last year and felt good about it, since I was able to explain the accounting cycle right over the phone to the person who was calling me. :)

Written By: Howard on 12/24/15 at 2:50 pm

good luck with that.

Written By: Howard on 12/24/15 at 2:50 pm

Eggnog cookies (from a recipe found in a Mrs Fields cookbook). We've used this recipe for the past several years.

that sounds delicious.

Written By: Ripley on 12/24/15 at 4:34 pm

Oh cool

Written By: 80sfan on 12/24/15 at 7:01 pm

Yep, sometimes I get anxiety about those. But I had one last year and felt good about it, since I was able to explain the accounting cycle right over the phone to the person who was calling me. :)

I asked the lady at the university how I should answer some questions. Phone interviews are one of my weaknesses.

Written By: snozberries on 12/24/15 at 7:55 pm

I asked the lady at the university how I should answer some questions. Phone interviews are one of my weaknesses.

Honestly?

:-)

Written By: 80sfan on 12/24/15 at 9:54 pm

Honestly?

Plus, I only have had like two phone interviews in my whole life. So not much experience!  :)  :(

Written By: 80sfan on 12/24/15 at 9:55 pm

I was joking about asking the lady the wrong questions though.  ;D

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 12/25/15 at 6:38 am

Honestly?

Answering interview questions honestly seems like a good plan.  That way you can't be fired for misrepresenting yourself.

Plus, I only have had like two phone interviews in my whole life. So not much experience!  :)  :(

I know very few people that have alot of experience with interviews.  I've only had a handful myself.  Try not to let your nerves get to ya.

Written By: Howard on 12/25/15 at 7:33 am

Why are they your weakness? ???

Written By: 80sfan on 12/25/15 at 6:25 pm

Answering interview questions honestly seems like a good plan.  That way you can't be fired for misrepresenting yourself.

I know very few people that have alot of experience with interviews.  I've only had a handful myself.  Try not to let your nerves get to ya.

I'm getting better at the hard ones. I just need to be somewhat prepared when they come.

Written By: 80sfan on 12/25/15 at 6:25 pm

Why are they your weakness? ???

Because of the boogie man!!

Written By: nally on 12/25/15 at 9:46 pm

I can understand. It can sometimes be a weakness for me too. In fact, I have often sought advice on how to answer certain questions as well.

Written By: nally on 12/25/15 at 9:47 pm

I'm getting better at the hard ones. I just need to be somewhat prepared when they come.

Keep practicing, that way you'll become better. :)

Written By: nally on 12/25/15 at 9:50 pm

Anyways... this has been a great Christmas for me thus far, albeit busy in a sense. Got some nice gifts (mostly clothing items, some of which I've much needed), and my mom & dad loved theirs too. Then we cooked our holiday meal and had two people over to share it with. :)

Written By: apollonia1986 on 12/26/15 at 12:53 pm

So happy Christmas is behind me!
Now I'm looking forward to New Year's Eve and the Twilight Zone Marathon on Syfy! I just can't ring in the new year without Rod Serling!  ;D

Written By: 80sfan on 12/26/15 at 1:05 pm

Keep practicing, that way you'll become better. :)

I'm becoming better already.  :)

Written By: 80sfan on 12/26/15 at 1:06 pm

Anyways... this has been a great Christmas for me thus far, albeit busy in a sense. Got some nice gifts (mostly clothing items, some of which I've much needed), and my mom & dad loved theirs too. Then we cooked our holiday meal and had two people over to share it with. :)

It was a happier one for my family this year also.

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 12/26/15 at 3:10 pm

There are books (I have one called Best Answers to the 201 Most Frequently Asked Interview Questions,
by Matthew DeLuca) and websites that give you hints about how to answer certain questions:

Here is a Kindle book that you make want to check out: (Sometimes you can borrow Kindle books from the library even.)

http://www.amazon.com/How-Ace-Your-Phone-Interview-ebook/dp/B00HIFREIG/ref=zg_bs_2578_34

http://www.cnn.com/2009/LIVING/worklife/03/04/cb.answering.tough.interview.questions/

http://career-advice.monster.com/job-interview/interview-questions/tough-interview-questions/article.aspx

http://www.businessinsider.com/how-to-answer-31-tough-interview-questions-2015-2?op=1

http://www.wisebread.com/how-to-answer-23-of-the-most-common-interview-questions

Written By: 80sfan on 12/26/15 at 3:52 pm

There are books (I have one called Best Answers to the 201 Most Frequently Asked Interview Questions,
by Matthew DeLuca) and websites that give you hints about how to answer certain questions:

Here is a Kindle book that you make want to check out: (Sometimes you can borrow Kindle books from the library even.)

http://www.amazon.com/How-Ace-Your-Phone-Interview-ebook/dp/B00HIFREIG/ref=zg_bs_2578_34

http://www.cnn.com/2009/LIVING/worklife/03/04/cb.answering.tough.interview.questions/

http://career-advice.monster.com/job-interview/interview-questions/tough-interview-questions/article.aspx

http://www.businessinsider.com/how-to-answer-31-tough-interview-questions-2015-2?op=1

http://www.wisebread.com/how-to-answer-23-of-the-most-common-interview-questions

Karma for these articles. The interview is a big chunk of your first impression.  :)

Written By: snozberries on 12/26/15 at 5:12 pm

Karma for these articles. The interview is a big chunk of your first impression.  :)

You could also google common interview questions and start practicing your answers so you don't have to think about them during the interview...but take a second before you answer you want to look like you're thinking about rather than coming off as rehearsed.

that list thing you did is a great idea... glad you were able to find so many positives! O0

Written By: 80sfan on 12/26/15 at 8:38 pm

You could also google common interview questions and start practicing your answers so you don't have to think about them during the interview...but take a second before you answer you want to look like you're thinking about rather than coming off as rehearsed.

that list thing you did is a great idea... glad you were able to find so many positives! O0

It's not easy being positive with.....those people.  :o

Written By: nally on 12/26/15 at 8:45 pm

I've done that at times...and found it to be helpful.

Written By: nally on 12/26/15 at 8:46 pm

Anyways, today has been pretty much a take-it-easy kind of a day for me and my family.

Written By: Ripley on 12/27/15 at 10:29 am

I hope everyone had a good holiday. I made my cookies and fudge but they turned out bad cause my mixer died. Its hard to make cookies right without one lol

Written By: annimal on 12/27/15 at 11:12 am

how ya all doin?  I got F n mad yesterday at looking up instructions and just picked up my harmonica and played the long train runnin solo with no problem.  I may have 5 parodies I've written before that I might like to try performing on youtube or something if I can.  They aren't harmonica solo songs, but might be fun to try performing.  I need to make me a list of harmonica solo songs.

Written By: 80sfan on 12/27/15 at 11:20 am

I've done that at times...and found it to be helpful.

I think it affects your unconscious mind, or something. You end up feeling luminous and uncaring of what people think or act towards you.

Written By: nally on 12/27/15 at 11:48 am

I hope everyone had a good holiday. I made my cookies and fudge but they turned out bad cause my mixer died. Its hard to make cookies right without one lol

On a related note, our mixer that we've had for a very long time also died, so we had to buy a new one.

Written By: nally on 12/27/15 at 11:49 am

I think it affects your unconscious mind, or something. You end up feeling luminous and uncaring of what people think or act towards you.

In a sense, it can be like that.

Written By: Ripley on 12/27/15 at 12:21 pm

On a related note, our mixer that we've had for a very long time also died, so we had to buy a new one.

Were getting a handheld for now cause its cheaper. But the one we had was my Grandma's. Before that ours worked great but was old. My mom upgraded with my Grandma's hardly used one.

Written By: Howard on 12/27/15 at 3:10 pm

I had a good holiday, I went over my friend's house for Christmas dinner.  :)

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 12/27/15 at 3:24 pm

I need to make me a list of harmonica solo songs.

Sounds like a good thread for you to start.  ;)

Written By: Eazy-EMAN1995 on 12/27/15 at 4:56 pm

I hope all of you guys had a VERY Merry Christmas!! Cause I know I did! :) 8)

Written By: annimal on 12/27/15 at 11:12 pm

Sounds like a good thread for you to start.  ;)

I'm probably going to join soundclick.  I'll need backing music but for some f I can play soma harmonica with them then I will.  Looks like you can put videos in soundclick and videos are what I want to do with parodies.

Written By: nally on 12/28/15 at 11:46 am

So my grandfather is visiting us for a couple of days. He arrived yesterday afternoon, is spending the entire day with us at our home, and we'll be taking him back home tomorrow.

Written By: Howard on 12/28/15 at 3:12 pm

mine was nice and relaxing.

Written By: 80sfan on 12/28/15 at 3:20 pm

I got $$$$ on Christmas!  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Written By: Howard on 12/28/15 at 3:27 pm

spend it wisely. :)

Written By: 80sfan on 12/28/15 at 3:43 pm

spend it wisely. :)

On a CD?

Written By: annimal on 12/28/15 at 7:07 pm

No, I'm not a musician or anything like that right now.  I think I'll just stick with Youtube.  I'm not sure if soundclick would let you post videos or not anyway.  I has been looking at past parodies I have written and how I might like to perform them.

Written By: 80sfan on 12/28/15 at 7:20 pm

No, I'm not a musician or anything like that right now.  I think I'll just stick with Youtube.  I'm not sure if soundclick would let you post videos or not anyway.  I has been looking at past parodies I have written and how I might like to perform them.

Be a performer.  :)

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 12/28/15 at 11:23 pm

So my grandfather is visiting us for a couple of days. He arrived yesterday afternoon, is spending the entire day with us at our home, and we'll be taking him back home tomorrow.

That sounds nice.

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 12/28/15 at 11:25 pm

Yeah, that's the impression that I got with Soundclick, as well.  It's for the more "professional" musicians.  The ones seeking to get a record deal and such.

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 12/28/15 at 11:25 pm

So did I!  Maybe a couple less dollar signs then you though.  :P

Written By: 80sfan on 12/29/15 at 9:39 am

So did I!  Maybe a couple less dollar signs then you though.  :P

It was less than $100, but more than $30.  :P

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/29/15 at 11:39 am

Still getting the house ready for Christmas this weekend-doing sheets/towels, etc. etc. The first guests arrive on Friday evening. Everyone else arrives on Saturday and everyone should be gone by Sunday. Then I get to do sheets/towels etc. after everyone leaves, not to mention put the Christmas decorations away.  :-\\

Cat

Written By: snozberries on 12/29/15 at 11:44 am

Awesome... I worked for 15hrs so not so great for me...but the overtime was good and I ill enjoy my paycheck on Jan 13th  ;D

Written By: Howard on 12/29/15 at 3:13 pm

On a CD?

whatever you want.

Written By: Ripley on 12/29/15 at 6:44 pm

My days off are weird. They won't get it together and make set schedules for us cashiers. Uh. But anyway, I am back to work a couple days, off one, work a short hours Saturday, then I get 3 days off. I'm going to try to get some rest then. I am going to make sure anything I need to clean is done Saturday so at least that I won't have to deal with.  But I don't have any new years plans.

Written By: nally on 12/29/15 at 7:31 pm

That sounds nice.

thanks...he enjoyed being with us. :)

And this morning we drove him back to Palm Desert. The route we took was almost 200 miles one way; once we got back to his home, we hung around for a little while and then headed back. (We weren't hungry for lunch, so we stopped and got a bite to eat on the way back toward home.) We even rented a car with a GPS installed; it kept telling us to go a certain route, but we had a direct route in mind that would not involve hitting too much heavy traffic and would save time. :)

Written By: annimal on 12/29/15 at 7:33 pm

Be a performer.  :)

that's exactly what I was thinking and exactly what I think I can do.

All I got to do is  act naturally

Written By: 80sfan on 12/29/15 at 11:36 pm

I practiced my questions today. Without cue cards and writing it down. I know that you can't be 100% ready for an interview beforehand, but it's good to get ramped up before an interview.  :)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/30/15 at 11:00 am

AAAUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!! 

Electricity is out AGAIN!!!! This is the second time within in the last week. I'm on the laptop running on the battery. Hopefully, the electricity will come back on before the battery to the laptop/portable hotspot dies.

So much for doing laundry-at least for now.

Cat

Written By: snozberries on 12/30/15 at 11:41 am

I practiced my questions today. Without cue cards and writing it down. I know that you can't be 100% ready for an interview beforehand, but it's good to get ramped up before an interview.  :)

good for you.  good luck

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/30/15 at 12:12 pm

Electricity is FINALLY on-which is good because it was starting to get cold in here.

Cat

Written By: 80sfan on 12/30/15 at 12:23 pm

AAAUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!! 

Electricity is out AGAIN!!!! This is the second time within in the last week. I'm on the laptop running on the battery. Hopefully, the electricity will come back on before the battery to the laptop/portable hotspot dies.

So much for doing laundry-at least for now.

Cat

Yes, express all that frustration!!  ;D

Written By: 80sfan on 12/30/15 at 12:25 pm

good for you.  good luck

It's amazing the things the human mind can remember when it's important. I don't know about psychology, but I wonder if there's something there about something along this/these lines.

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/30/15 at 2:48 pm

Firstly, let me explain my sudden disappearance. We were invited to our Christmas destination a few days earlier, so I had to go without leaving any Season Greeting. So secondly, Belated Merry Christmas everyone!

Written By: Howard on 12/30/15 at 3:19 pm

Firstly, let me explain my sudden disappearance. We were invited to our Christmas destination a few days earlier, so I had to go without leaving any Season Greeting. So secondly, Belated Merry Christmas everyone!

Welcome Back. :)

Written By: Howard on 12/30/15 at 3:21 pm

My days off are weird. They won't get it together and make set schedules for us cashiers. Uh. But anyway, I am back to work a couple days, off one, work a short hours Saturday, then I get 3 days off. I'm going to try to get some rest then. I am going to make sure anything I need to clean is done Saturday so at least that I won't have to deal with.  But I don't have any new years plans.

When I first saw my schedule when it was first written, the days off were weird but now my schedule is set and permanent 9-1 every day except Friday and Saturday and I couldn't be any happier. :)

Written By: Howard on 12/30/15 at 3:22 pm

Good Luck. :)

Written By: 80sfan on 12/30/15 at 3:27 pm

Merry late Christmas to you, too.  :)

Written By: 80sfan on 12/30/15 at 3:27 pm

Good Luck. :)

TY.

Written By: snozberries on 12/30/15 at 3:56 pm

Welcome back Phillip. Happy New Year to ya

Written By: annimal on 12/30/15 at 4:16 pm

hi all  what am I doing?  Waiting for it to warm up.  It doesn't snow in Modesto but I'm just lucky enough to feel ice cold.  I'm thinking it's my overdose of radiation in the past that has messed me up. 

glad I stopped looking up harmonica stuff.  The craziest thing is that there's all these places that want to give you harmonica lessons to play songs that were done with guitars.  Hello guitars are not even wind instruments.

I dont get it, I mean one of the harps I have is called a c harp, but with all the holes you can blow in or draw from in so many angles, you can play much more then one thing.  same with my e harp,  why not just call a c harp an alto harp and my e harp a soprano harp? 

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/30/15 at 4:39 pm

Yes, express all that frustration!!  ;D

I did.    ;D ;D ;D

Cat

Written By: annimal on 12/30/15 at 9:37 pm

I did.    ;D ;D ;D

Cat

She was takin care of business and venting out the slime

Written By: nally on 12/31/15 at 12:02 am

Thanks for checking in, Philip. We're glad you are safe. :) Hope you had a good holiday! :D

Written By: Howard on 12/31/15 at 7:36 am

I hope you all have a safe and happy new year, I don't know If I'll be back on later tonight but if not I will see you all tomorrow morning.  :)

Written By: annimal on 12/31/15 at 10:34 am

I was making some possible music requests for the music class mom, dad, and I go to. 

Written By: nally on 12/31/15 at 4:25 pm

I hope you all have a safe and happy new year, I don't know If I'll be back on later tonight but if not I will see you all tomorrow morning.  :)

We'll definitely see you in the new year, Howard.

I'm getting my own fix right now in case I'm not back on later either. :)

Written By: Ripley on 12/31/15 at 5:53 pm

I hope everyone has a happy new year! I've baked a cake and will be posting pics soon!

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/31/15 at 6:08 pm

Bye Bye 2015!

Written By: Howard on 01/01/16 at 9:16 am

I hope everyone has a happy new year! I've baked a cake and will be posting pics soon!

Happy New Year.  :)

Check for new replies or respond here...