inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: What do you think you were in your previous life?

Written By: 80sfan on 02/14/16 at 1:14 am

Just for fun.

I believe I was a train conductor (male) who died an early death. Possibly a train crash. I lived in the 1920's and 1930's.

Subject: Re: What do you think you were in your previous life?

Written By: 80sfan on 03/12/16 at 8:34 pm

Meh, I wasn't even a conductor, probably a railroad worker. I was Caucasian/White.

Written By: 2001 on 03/12/16 at 8:39 pm

How does this work? How did you come to believe that? :o

Written By: 80sfan on 03/12/16 at 9:55 pm

How does this work? How did you come to believe that? :o

I've had many dreams about the railroad and trains. I'm just making assumptions!

Written By: 2001 on 03/12/16 at 10:13 pm

I've had many dreams about the railroad and trains. I'm just making assumptions!

Interesting. I think I was a mathematics professor or something to do with numbers, since I can be weirdly obsessed with random numbers at times.  :o

Written By: 80sfan on 03/12/16 at 11:02 pm

Interesting. I think I was a mathematics professor or something to do with numbers, since I can be weirdly obsessed with random numbers at times.  :o

The lifetime before I was a railroad worker, I was a rich white guy in the 1800s, or something. Not famous or anything. No wonder I'm a Republican in this lifetime. LMAO.

No wonder I'm Asian. God wanted more diversity in my heart.  :D  :D  :D

Written By: 2001 on 03/12/16 at 11:14 pm

The lifetime before I was a railroad worker, I was a rich white guy in the 1800s, or something. Not famous or anything. No wonder I'm a Republican in this lifetime. LMAO.

No wonder I'm Asian. God wanted more diversity in my heart.  :D  :D  :D

You had a dream of being a rich white guy? The only interracial dream I had was when I was a Thai prostitute. It was after watching an Oprah episode about sex tourism. Maybe I was Thai in my past life.  :D But it's not a recurring dream or anything.

Written By: 80sfan on 03/12/16 at 11:28 pm

You had a dream of being a rich white guy? The only interracial dream I had was when I was a Thai prostitute. It was after watching an Oprah episode about sex tourism. Maybe I was Thai in my past life.  :D But it's not a recurring dream or anything.

On a serious note, who knows? Maybe you were just Thai, and not a prostitute. I heard somewhere that dreams are a connection to your unconscious. 

Written By: Redhairkid on 06/02/16 at 1:57 pm

I was probably a hanged criminal. My evidence for this is my interest in true crime cases and the fact that I hate being buttoned up right to the neck/wearing polo necked sweaters.

Written By: MarkMc1990 on 07/11/16 at 3:54 pm

A psychic once told me I was a fur trapper in Canada in the 1700s. Apparently I didn't make a lot of money but I cared very much for the animals.

Written By: 80sfan on 07/11/16 at 10:16 pm

A psychic once told me I was a fur trapper in Canada in the 1700s. Apparently I didn't make a lot of money but I cared very much for the animals.

Cool. Whether you believe that, or not, is up to you.

Check for new replies or respond here...