inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Happy Alien Day!

Written By: Ripley on 04/26/16 at 10:04 am

In honer of the moon LV-426, from the wonderful Alien franchise, today is Alien Day.

Here is an article talking about it:
http://collider.com/alien-day-2016/

I'm one the biggest Alien fans you'll ever get the pleasure of talking to. So join me in celebrating our day!

Subject: Re: Happy Alien Day!

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/26/16 at 10:07 am

Enjoy the day!

Please note, it was only the other day we had a Full Moon.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 04/26/16 at 11:40 am

Oh the movie. Here I thought you were talking about me since I am from Venus (that's what the "V" at the end of my name is for).  ;) :D ;D ;D ;D 

Cat

Written By: Ripley on 04/26/16 at 12:04 pm

Enjoy the day!

Please note, it was only the other day we had a Full Moon.

I know I saw it!

Written By: Ripley on 04/26/16 at 12:10 pm

Oh the movie. Here I thought you were talking about me since I am from Venus (that's what the "V" at the end of my name is for).  ;) :D ;D ;D ;D 

Cat

I was born on this destroyed by waste planet Earth but I have spent the majority of my life on other planets, moons and in space ships. So I refuse to call myself an earthling! Apparently, any being not from earth is an Alien. So I may not be a Grey but I must be Alien?  ??? Lol I am part feline though for sure.

Written By: Howard on 04/26/16 at 3:18 pm

Happy Alien Day. :)

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/26/16 at 3:20 pm

I was born on this destroyed by waste planet Earth but I have spent the majority of my life on other planets, moons and in space ships. So I refuse to call myself an earthling! Apparently, any being not from earth is an Alien. So I may not be a Grey but I must be Alien?  ??? Lol I am part feline though for sure.
In space no one can hear you scream!

Written By: CatwomanofV on 04/27/16 at 2:42 pm

I'm sure everyone knows that I am part feline, too.

I have been "Catwoman" LONG before the internet. I once told a professor of mine that my nickname was "Catwoman." He asked me, "Do you scratch or bite?" I said without thinking, "Both." Then I realized WHO I was talking to.  :-[ :D ;D ;D ;D

Cat

Written By: Ripley on 04/27/16 at 5:14 pm

I'm sure everyone knows that I am part feline, too.

I have been "Catwoman" LONG before the internet. I once told a professor of mine that my nickname was "Catwoman." He asked me, "Do you scratch or bite?" I said without thinking, "Both." Then I realized WHO I was talking to.  :-[ :D ;D ;D ;D

Cat

;D I'm sure I would have said the same to him.

Check for new replies or respond here...