inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: 10 things about me

Written By: violet_shy on 06/17/16 at 5:35 pm

Anyone care to join in! All you have to do is post 10 random things about yourself. Easy right?!

1. I have a dimple on each cheek on my face.
2. When I was in my 20s, I wanted to be a nun.
3. I have a fear of dark objects.
4. My first crush was on God(Jehovah).
5. When I was a kid, I watched music videos more than cartoons.
6. I have three nephews(ages 17, 11, and 8.) and a niece(aged 13).
7. I have lived in Rhode Island since I was 7.
8. I have a pet fighter fish named Sapphire.
9. I'm a freelance/karaoke singer.
10. My Spanish is horrible.

Subject: Re: 10 things about me

Written By: mxcrashxm on 06/17/16 at 5:46 pm

Here's 10 things about me

1. I'm an artist
2. I'm a gamer
3. I'm currently in college pursuing art and planning to transfer to a university
4. I have 3 dogs
5. I'm very tall
6. I have a niece
7. I want to be an engineer and comedian
8. I'm willing to learn new languages (I'm planning to take Spanish in the fall and soon French)
9. I'm part Indigenous and Creole
10. I have played HS football

Written By: Ripley on 06/21/16 at 7:25 pm

These are fun Jessica. First I'll say if what you two said also applies with me. Then I'll list my own.

Written By: violet_shy on 06/21/16 at 7:31 pm

These are fun Jessica. First I'll say if what you two said also applies with me. Then I'll list my own.

Of course! That's what I meant to say.

Written By: Ripley on 06/21/16 at 8:25 pm

Jessica-
5. When I was a kid, I watched music videos more than cartoons.
6. I have one neice who is age two

UltraGameDog-
1. I'm an artist. I write short and long horror and some dramas. As well as lyrics. I do like to sing and I'm a great dancer. But I don't do either of those things in from of people. Lol
2. I'm a gamer. As a kid I loved video games. Mostly Nintendo. Also PC games we're great. Resident Evil etc.
4. I have a girl dog and boy cat I call my kids. A boy cat who is both mine and my moms. But he used to be my sister's so I call him my nephew. I swear I hear him meow out Grandma to my mom! Then my sister has 3 dogs and a cat that are my neiphews. And a cat that is my neice.
5. I'm tall for a girl. Not tall tall but I'm above average. Plus I wear heels a lot making me tower over most girls.
6. I have a niece. A sweet little, but tall already two year old.
8. I'm willing to learn new languages. I want to learn several.
......~~~......

Written By: Ripley on 06/21/16 at 8:38 pm

1. My all time favorite movie is Scream
2. I have a hard time deciding on my most favorite music artists since there are so many of them.
3. From birth I watched General Hospital since my Grandma watched it from the beginning.  But I lost interest in it in 2002. However since then I've gotten back into it for short periods of time.
4. I have a tough time keeping my nails long. Once I get them to grow decent they tear. Then I pick at them. But I really wish they we're strong and could be long. Press ons and even the gel ones from a salon are a pain to function with.
5. I want to live by the ocean. I'm not set on a city though.
6. I miss Blockbuster!
7. My Grandparents helped raise me. I spent every summer day with them and afternoon after school.
8. I miss the fun times with my cousins. We would play this castle game. A royal version of House. Then watching and re-enacting movies.
9. I also miss the summer after high school when I had great times with my then best friends.
10. I'm a big lover of pistachio ice cream and pudding as well as chocolate moose.

Written By: Baltimoreian on 06/23/16 at 7:40 pm

1. I'm an art enthusiast.
2. My favorite Netflix series is House of Cards.
3. Piplup happens to be my favorite Pokemon.
4. I never got into console games until I was 7.
5. Lilo and Stitch is my favorite Disney franchise.
6. I'm not very patriotic about being an American, despite liking the Northeast.
7. I miss having a VCR, which my family had until 2009.
8. I've been fascinated over Major League Baseball with the World Series since 2012.
9. I've lost interest over live TV around 2014, when I couldn't find anything good.
10. I happen to be an Independent, since I personally don't support the Democrats nor the Republicans. Even though I live with Democrat parents.

Written By: Ripley on 06/23/16 at 7:55 pm

^I miss having a VCR as well: (

Written By: Baltimoreian on 06/23/16 at 7:57 pm

^I miss having a VCR as well: (

Yeah. I remember putting VHS tapes when I was a kid, and was very excited whenever I watch them. Although, I was more into DVDs in my childhood.

Written By: nally on 07/10/16 at 12:24 am

Let me give it a try:

1. I'm an only child.
2. I'm the only grandchild on either side of the family.
3. I'm single at almost 36.
4. I've had two dogs (at different times in my life).
5. I have lived in California my whole life.
6. I can figure out the day of the week of any date---given the month, day, and year.
7. I spent 10 years in college before finally earning a bachelor's degree (in Liberal Arts; minor in Math).
8. I collect baseball cards and currently have over 9,000 of them.
9. I enjoy traveling.
10. I'm one-quarter Italian and enjoy eating Italian food.

Written By: Howard on 07/10/16 at 3:11 pm

1. I like wrestling.
2. I like listening to 80's music.
3. I had an obsession with Michael Jackson
4. I enjoy cleaning on occasions.
5. I love video games
6.I'm almost 43 and still single.
7. I have a big collection of wrestling and music tapes
8. My favorite food is hamburgers and french fries with a pickle on the side
9. I love colognes.
10.I love a good shave.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 07/10/16 at 6:40 pm

I'm sure most of you know most of this already.

1. Married to Don Carlos
2. Graduated from college "With Honors"
3. Have 4 stepkids & 7 step-grandkids- there is a possibility of 2 more (step-daughter may gain 2 step-daughters)
4. Retired from the Air Force-as a sergeant (which the rank doesn't exist anymore)
5. Lived in 8 states-9 if you count Greece, 10 if you count the State of Confusion.  ;) :D :D
6. Last of 6 kids (my parents saved the best for last  ;) :D ;D ;D ) 1 brother & the rest sisters.
7. Love photography
8. Study dance in my younger days-ballet, tap, & jazz.
9. Was the first girl to play soccer for one of the high schools I attended.
10. I am legally blind

Oh and I love cats.  ;) ;D ;D ;D

Cat

Written By: loki 13 on 07/10/16 at 7:26 pm

1...I am married. (35 years on Oct.3)
2...I have 3 kids, though they are not kids anymore. (2 daughters, and a son, )
3...I have 5 grandchildren. ( Two boys and 3 girls)
4...I was offered a partial academic scholarship to Trenton State Univ. but turned it down to go to work.
5...I was very good at baseball but never pursued it after sophomore year of high school.
6...I am an introvert
7...I play all the Pokemon games, Yellow is still my favorite.
8...I am an early riser, usually before 6am.
9...I have a natural scowl about me that scares most people.
10...I walk for exercise and Blaze, (a German Shepherd/Siberian Husky mix) and Pandora (a Pit bull/ Jack Russell mix)
      are my walking companions.

Written By: Baltimoreian on 07/10/16 at 7:27 pm

I'm sure most of you know most of this already.

1. Married to Don Carlos
2. Graduated from college "With Honors"
3. Have 4 stepkids & 7 step-grandkids- there is a possibility of 2 more (step-daughter may gain 2 step-daughters)
4. Retired from the Air Force-as a sergeant (which the rank doesn't exist anymore)
5. Lived in 8 states-9 if you count Greece, 10 if you count the State of Confusion.  ;) :D :D
6. Last of 6 kids (my parents saved the best for last  ;) :D ;D ;D ) 1 brother & the rest sisters.
7. Love photography
8. Study dance in my younger days-ballet, tap, & jazz.
9. Was the first girl to play soccer for one of the high schools I attended.
10. I am legally blind

Oh and I love cats.  ;) ;D ;D ;D

Cat

So, do you guys ever talk about InThe00s outside of this website? Considering that you're married with Don Carlos, that seems interesting.

Written By: nally on 07/10/16 at 7:36 pm

2. I like listening to 80's music.

4. I enjoy cleaning on occasions.
5. I love video games

These things also pertain to me. Although I don't play video games as often as I used to.

Written By: meesa on 07/10/16 at 11:31 pm

1 I am single and happy to be so
2 I have three children two sons and a daughter; two are adult aged, and the third is special needs (autism)
3 I am a supervisor at an outsourcing company, my division processes healthcare claims. I supervise 34 people at the moment.
4 I have lived in 6 different states, and attended 20+ schools throughout my public school education, so have been a bit of a nomad.
5 Love nostalgia, especially 70s and 80s nostalgia
6 Avid fan of Marvel films and comics, and fantasy-based television (GoT, BtVS, Doctor Who, etc)
7 Crochet quite a bit. Most of the afghans, scarves and hats that I make go to charity.
8 Read quite a bit; as much as 3 books at a time. Currenty reading ASOIAF series by GRR Martin, reread of Tolkien and reread of Kim Harrison Hollows series.
9 Was previously in abusive relationship, now try to help people that are trying to get out of abusive relationships through various groups.
10 Thought of as 'quirky' by my friends as my sense of humor is a bit left of center and definitely irreverent. It is a small circle, but I love them dearly.
Bonus fact: I follow Earth-based, nature-based spiritual practices, rather than an organized religion.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 07/11/16 at 11:23 am

So, do you guys ever talk about InThe00s outside of this website? Considering that you're married with Don Carlos, that seems interesting.

Yup-most of the time when I am here-he is sitting right next to me playing his computer game-Civilization VI  on the laptop (which he is doing right now). I usually read most of the posts I make for two reasons-1. so he knows what I'm writing, 2. as a way for me to proof it and correct booboos I have made (but things still slip by).

And there are times when we will talk about some of the people here and what was posted.

Cat

Written By: MarkMc1990 on 07/11/16 at 12:34 pm

1. I'm a history buff, especially if it feels somewhat relevant to me -- local history, genealogy, etc.
2. I am openly gay (and single!)
3. I have never lived outside the Chicago metropolitan area. I grew up in the suburbs and moved to the city proper last spring. I did however attend college in north-central IL.
4. I have health anxiety
5. I'm addicted to buying scented candles
6. My favorite season is Fall. I love Halloween decorations, bonfires, apple cider, jean jackets, spooky atmosphere, and horror movie marathons. My birthday is also in Fall.
7. My favorite meal is breakfast. Bacon, eggs over medium, and pancakes or French toast. And of course coffee. Yum!
8. I also love a good bowl of chili
9. I have a beard
10. I have a 14 year old miniature schnauzer named Daisy

Written By: meesa on 07/12/16 at 7:11 pm

6. My favorite season is Fall. I love Halloween decorations, bonfires, apple cider, jean jackets, spooky atmosphere, and horror movie marathons. My birthday is also in Fall.

This is the best time of the year for all the reasons above, + Samhain for me!  :) My daughter and I actually count down the days until fall once summer begins..

Written By: meesa on 07/12/16 at 7:18 pm

7. I have lived in Rhode Island since I was 7.

I have a friend that lives there and says the beaches are beautiful. We tease each other that my state is wheat fields and that one tiny hill in the middle (very flat around here), and I tell her that her state is mobstas and lobstas.

Written By: apollonia1986 on 07/22/16 at 4:42 pm

1--I've been writing short stories since I was nine years old.
2--I learned to read at three and was the only one in my Pre-K class who could.
3--I am left-handed. (my mother was too!)
4--My first crush was on Burt Ward (TV's Robin in Batman and Robin) until I learned he was 40+ years older than me.
5--I have a vast medical knowledge, but no interest in the medical field whatsoever.
6--Obsessed with 80's clothing and makeup.
7--Obsessed with Art Deco, and early film especially early 2 and 3-strip technicolor movies.
8--I've seen over 30 of James Stewart's movies.
9--I ALMOST got an MJ tattoo at 18, but chickened out because I was scared of the needle. (My friend, Ashley, has his eyes tattooed on the back of her neck)
10--Rode EVERY roller coaster at Disney World and Universal Studios last year while on vacation.

Written By: nally on 07/09/17 at 9:05 pm

Let me give it a try:

1. I'm an only child.
2. I'm the only grandchild on either side of the family.
3. I'm single at almost 36.

4. I've had two dogs (at different times in my life).
5. I have lived in California my whole life.
6. I can figure out the day of the week of any date---given the month, day, and year.
7. I spent 10 years in college before finally earning a bachelor's degree (in Liberal Arts; minor in Math).
8. I collect baseball cards and currently have over 9,000 of them.
9. I enjoy traveling.
10. I'm one-quarter Italian and enjoy eating Italian food.

And now, exactly one year later, I'm still single at almost 37!

Written By: Indy Gent on 07/10/17 at 9:38 pm

1. Happily Single
2. Never been married.
3. Never had children.
4. Never dated (Really!)
5. A virgin
6. Work in the same building for almost 31 years.
7. Have a cat that I found as a stray in 2013.
8. My sister and I are currently caring for my dad who has dementia and diabetes.
9. Have my own health issues.
10. Live in a trailer home.

Written By: Ripley on 07/12/17 at 12:41 pm

10 more for me...

1. I'm a proud 90's kid, born in '85.
2. I have great recollection of things from childhood. Even random things most people wouldn't.
3. Also... I can remember where I was and who I was with when I watched several of the movies I've seen.
4. I've been a YouTube user for over 9 years and yet I still haven't made a video. Lol
5. I am a huge fan of the Resident Evil franchise. Movies and games. I'm not one to get mad that the films were made as many of the game fans have.
6. I'm not a very active gamer anymore but still love games.
7. PC games have the best graphics and sound imo. Even though XBox etc. are the thing now, people should appreciate just how timeless and great the PC ones are.
8. I plan to start an animal shelter of my own. Not your average one. In addition to aiding them and giving them a temporary home I will treat them with so much love.
9. I am a huge advocate for Marine life and the Ocean.
10. I used to rent cheesy and campy Horror films, I call them D Horror Films, even knowing most would be lame. I still would if I had a DVD player. Most were 80's movies.

Written By: apollonia1986 on 07/13/17 at 3:38 pm

Let's see:

1. I won  a trophy for an anti-drug essay I wrote when I was 12 and still have.
2. I took the SAT when I was 13. (scored a 1510)
3. I fangirled like a fool in Florida when I saw costumes worn by Gene Kelly (The Pirate) Ingrid Bergman (Gaslight) and a desk used by Jimmy Stewart (Mr. Smith Goes To Washington)
4. I'm all about the Jackson's now, but my first music star crush was MC Hammer.
5. I knew about Jim Crow and Nazi Germany before I entered Pre-Kindergarten. (daddy was a war veteran who liked to TALK)
6.My literary heroes are RL Stine and Stephen King and I originally wanted to write horror novels.
7. I cook REALLY good Shrimp Alfredo.
8. I'm scared of elevators.
9. Though I wear alot of makeup, I don't really ever deviate from "drugstore" brands. I'm a beauty on a budget.
10. I'm an only child.

Written By: 2001 on 07/13/17 at 6:54 pm

1) I'm the eldest of 5.

2) I'm majoring in Physics and Computer Science.

3) I love reading history books

4) I'm not fluent in all of them, but I speak five languages with varying degrees of fluency. I'd say I'm fluent in three.

5) I've travelled to around 20 different countries. Plan to go to many more!

6) I love riding my bicycle. I try to ride for an hour a day.

7) I didn't have my own bedroom until I was 18.

8) I've experienced both weather extremes.: 50C (120F) in a desert and -40C (-40F) in my city.

9) I keep track of how I spend my time everyday. Every last minute. You could ask me what what I was doing on the 21st of May in 2015 at 4:42PM and be able to go back into my records and tell you exactly what I was doing. I started doing this in the summer of 2014.

10) Related to above, I keep track of many other statistics about my self. How much time I spend listening to music, or on this site, how many times I brush my teeth everyday (and at what times). All sorts of stuff. I feel it helps me make sense of myself and my behaviour.

Written By: 80sfan on 07/13/17 at 6:58 pm

1) I'm the eldest of 5.

2) I'm majoring in Physics and Computer Science.

3) I love reading history books

4) I'm not fluent in all of them, but I speak five languages with varying degrees of fluency. I'd say I'm fluent in three.

5) I've travelled to around 20 different countries. Plan to go to many more!

6) I love riding my bicycle. I try to ride for an hour a day.

7) I didn't have my own bedroom until I was 18.

8) I've experienced both weather extremes.: 50C (120F) in a desert and -40C (-40F) in my city.

9) I keep track of how I spend my time everyday. Every last minute. You could ask me what what I was doing on the 21st of May in 2015 at 4:42PM and be able to go back into my records and tell you exactly what I was doing. I started doing this in the summer of 2014.

10) Related to above, I keep track of many other statistics about my self. How much time I spend listening to music, or on this site, how many times I brush my teeth everyday (and at what times). All sorts of stuff. I feel it helps me make sense of myself and my behaviour.

Wow, you're very organized. I like that.  :)

Written By: 2001 on 07/13/17 at 7:05 pm

Wow, you're very organized. I like that.  :)

I'm actually not very organized. My room is a mess and I often misplace things. I guess that's thing number 11 about me. ;D

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 07/13/17 at 7:34 pm

1. I have an older sister.

2. I'm a history buff.

3. I love video games.

4. I can speak English and French (not fluently but very well). I have taken Spanish classes in school but can still only speak a little bit of it.

5. I'm a huge fan of the late 1980s and early 1990s pop culture (yes, I love (most of) the wackiness :D).

6. I'm a big fan of Art Deco, Populuxe, Streamline Moderne and Googie architecture.

7. I am a fan of Bossa Nova music and 1950s lounge music....so classy and spacey 8).

8. I have a fascination with aviation and famous defunct U.S. airlines (Pan American & TWA, in particular)

9. Teen Titans is my favorite animated cartoon series of all-time.

10. I learned to read at 2 and a half years old.

BONUS FACT: My first name is Shawn.

Written By: Voiceofthe70s on 07/13/17 at 8:06 pm

6. I'm a big fan of Art Deco, Populuxe, Streamline Moderne and Googie architecture.

I am an aficionado of Googie also!  :)

Written By: annimal on 07/13/17 at 8:11 pm

I am single
I am older then 10
I had a brain tumor
I forgot what else I was going to say

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 07/13/17 at 8:59 pm

I am an aficionado of Googie also!  :)

That's nice! 8)

In fact, my signature is a picture of Googie but in cartoon version.

Written By: 80sfan on 07/13/17 at 9:01 pm

I'm actually not very organized. My room is a mess and I often misplace things. I guess that's thing number 11 about me. ;D

That's half true. You're organized with your schedule and time. But you're disorganized with your things!  :)

Written By: 2001 on 07/13/17 at 10:10 pm

That's half true. You're organized with your schedule and time. But you're disorganized with your things!  :)

That's true. ;D

Written By: HazelBlue99 on 07/13/17 at 11:06 pm

1. My first name is Connor.

2. I'm an only child.

3. I have a big interest in music and rock/grunge are my favourite genres.

4. I have had an interest in the media since I was 6 years old.

5. I like photography.

6. The Cronulla Sharks are my favourite sports team (hence the username "SharksFan")

7. I have an interest in council and infrastructure projects (new housing estates, roads being built etc.)

8. I've never traveled overseas before (not unless you consider going to Tasmania as being "overseas" :P )

9. I went to my first concert when I was just 8 years old.

10. I'm very future orientated and imaginative.

Written By: annimal on 07/13/17 at 11:15 pm

I use to go to Disneyland a lot when I was a kid

Written By: 80sfan on 07/13/17 at 11:26 pm

I only went twice as a kid.

Written By: Howard on 07/14/17 at 7:27 am

2. I'm a history buff.

3. I love video games.

4. I can speak English and French (not fluently but very well). I have taken Spanish classes in school but can still only speak a little bit of it.

5. I'm a huge fan of the late 1980s and early 1990s pop culture (yes, I love (most of) the wackiness :D).

7. I am a fan of Bossa Nova music and 1950s lounge music....so classy and spacey 8).

8. I have a fascination with aviation and famous defunct U.S. airlines (Pan American & TWA, in particular)

Which ones do you play?

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 07/14/17 at 10:00 am

Which ones do you play?

Um...many.

Written By: annimal on 07/14/17 at 10:26 am

I  love Intellivision and Nintendo

Written By: Howard on 07/14/17 at 2:57 pm

Um...many.

Do you play The WWE video games?  ???

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 07/14/17 at 3:43 pm

Do you play The WWE video games?  ???

You've already asked me this Howard. You really do have a short-term memory ;D. Just check the "Ask TheReignMan99" thread and you'll find your answer.

Written By: Lizardmatum on 07/14/17 at 4:51 pm

1- I want to be an animator and have been in college for 3 years studying animation
2- I live in Ireland but have an English accent and wish I lived there.
3- I am on the spectrum of schizophrenia
4- late 2000's early 2010's was my favorite era of my life
5- I ADORE 60's music
6- Favorite TV program is Doctor Who
7- Favorite animation studio is Aardman
8- My Dad is from America my Mom is British
9- Have been properly in love only once and it was when I was a preteen
10- Got stuck in a lift at the age of 5

Written By: annimal on 07/15/17 at 2:01 pm

I hate rainbows

Written By: 2001 on 07/16/17 at 12:05 am

1- I want to be an animator and have been in college for 3 years studying animation
2- I live in Ireland but have an English accent and wish I lived there.
3- I am on the spectrum of schizophrenia
4- late 2000's early 2010's was my favorite era of my life
5- I ADORE 60's music
6- Favorite TV program is Doctor Who
7- Favorite animation studio is Aardman
8- My Dad is from America my Mom is British
9- Have been properly in love only once and it was when I was a preteen
10- Got stuck in a lift at the age of 5

I got stuck in one when I was 7!

I hate rainbows

:(

Written By: annimal on 07/16/17 at 12:59 pm

I think that was ten things I said

Written By: 2001 on 07/16/17 at 9:18 pm

I think that was ten things I said

I counted and you only posted 7!

Written By: annimal on 07/16/17 at 9:20 pm

oh two more huh?

Written By: 2001 on 07/16/17 at 9:24 pm

oh two more huh?

Three more.

Written By: annimal on 07/17/17 at 12:51 pm

Oh yeah, I'm bad at math

Written By: nally on 07/26/17 at 4:34 pm

Me too; that's when we lived (fairly) close, and the price of admission was somewhat reasonable.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 07/26/17 at 4:58 pm

Me too; that's when we lived (fairly) close, and the price of admission was somewhat reasonable.

I want to go to Disneyland someday.

Written By: violet_shy on 07/26/17 at 5:39 pm

I want to go to Disneyland someday.

I have NEVER been to Disneyland. When I was a kid, my family and I were kinda poor so we never went to Disneyland because it was so expensive. We made up for it a lot going to Toys R Us(yay!). These days I don't even have the time to do any traveling. The closest Disneyland to us is in Florida. And I can't even go there lol. Oh well.  :(

Written By: annimal on 07/26/17 at 6:06 pm

Disneyland isn't what it use to be.  You will be disappointed and wished you saved your money.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 07/26/17 at 6:39 pm

I have NEVER been to Disneyland. When I was a kid, my family and I were kinda poor so we never went to Disneyland because it was so expensive. We made up for it a lot going to Toys R Us(yay!). These days I don't even have the time to do any traveling. The closest Disneyland to us is in Florida. And I can't even go there lol. Oh well.  :(

Same here (except the Toys R Us part).

Disneyland isn't what it use to be.  You will be disappointed and wished you saved your money.

Well, that's your opinion. I'll have to go see for myself...but it's years from now before I could possibly even go.

Written By: Longaotian00 on 09/04/17 at 7:03 pm

1. I have never been outside of New Zealand or Australia
2. I have two older sisters
3. I have a 13 year old dog which we got when I was only 4
4. I am in my final year at High School (I graduate in November)
5. My three favorite years are: 2007, 2011, 2016.
6. My three least  favourite years are: 2008, 2009, 2013.
7. I am 17 and still single
8. I like taking a lot of pictures and filming videos
9. I'm learning Mandarin
10. This weekend I'm going on holiday to visit my sister
:)

Written By: Longaotian00 on 09/05/17 at 4:27 pm

1. My first name is Connor.

2. I'm an only child.

3. I have a big interest in music and rock/grunge are my favourite genres.

4. I have had an interest in the media since I was 6 years old.

5. I like photography.

6. The Cronulla Sharks are my favourite sports team (hence the username "SharksFan")

7. I have an interest in council and infrastructure projects (new housing estates, roads being built etc.)

8. I've never traveled overseas before (not unless you consider going to Tasmania as being "overseas" :P )

9. I went to my first concert when I was just 8 years old.

10. I'm very future orientated and imaginative.

What's it like being an only child?

What concert was it?

Written By: Longaotian00 on 09/05/17 at 4:30 pm

2. I'm a history buff.

3. I love video games.

What is your favourite airline, if you have one? (One that still exists)

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/05/17 at 5:23 pm

What is your favourite airline, if you have one? (One that still exists)

My favorite airline from the U.S. is JetBlue Airways.

Written By: happyflower20 on 09/14/17 at 5:47 pm

1.i like socer
2.my fave song is sign of times harry styles
3.i know some spanish but not alot
4.fave food is tacos
5.my fave subject in school is lunch
6.my fave color is purple
7.i have a older brother
8.i like drawing
9.my brtiday is in march
10.i have two pets

Written By: Howard on 09/15/17 at 7:34 am

1.i like socer
2.my fave song is sign of times harry styles
3.i know some spanish but not alot
4.fave food is tacos
5.my fave subject in school is lunch
6.my fave color is purple
7.i have a older brother
8.i like drawing
9.my birthday is in march
10.i have two pets

My birthday is also in March, when is yours?

Check for new replies or respond here...