inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: When...

Written By: Ripley on 07/12/16 at 9:38 pm

When did you get your first bike?: 12
When did you go to your first slumber party?: 8
When did you first learn to use a computer?:11
When did you get your first pet? A few days after birth I got both a kitten and puppy
When did you get your first cell phone? 21
When will you next take a vacation and where to? It depends where I'm living in a few weeks
When will you go to the store next? Thursday probably
When will your districts school start up the coming school year? Mid August
When are you going to brush your teeth for bed? After getting off here in a little bit
When are you going to plug your phone in for the night and get some shut eye?
11 is my guess I'm actually not tired yet

Subject: Re: When...

Written By: mxcrashxm on 07/12/16 at 10:26 pm

When did you get your first bike?: 5 or 6
When did you go to your first slumber party?:  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Didn't have many, but I will say 9 because I did spend the night at a friend's house and we had fun.
When did you first learn to use a computer?: 5
When did you get your first pet? 2 or 3
When did you get your first cell phone? 12
When will you next take a vacation and where to? Not sure
When will you go to the store next? Not sure
When will your districts school start up the coming school year? Late August
When are you going to brush your teeth for bed? In the morning
When are you going to plug your phone in for the night and get some shut eye? I sleep anytime

Written By: Baltimoreian on 07/13/16 at 9:03 am

When did you get your first bike?: 7 or 8
When did you go to your first slumber party?: 9
When did you first learn to use a computer?: 3
When did you get your first pet? I already had my two cats when I was born. But they both died when I was 8 and 10.
When did you get your first cell phone? 15 (I got it on Christmas 2014)
When will you next take a vacation and where to? I don't know yet.
When will you go to the store next? When I don't have a lot of food in my fridge.
When will your districts school start up the coming school year? Early September
When are you going to brush your teeth for bed? 9:30-10:00 pm
When are you going to plug your phone in for the night and get some shut eye? Same time as when I brush my teeth.

Written By: violet_shy on 07/13/16 at 1:56 pm

When did you get your first bike? : Never did.
When did you go to your first slumber party? : 1988
When did you first learn to use a computer? : 1997
When did you get your first pet? : 1989
When did you get your first cell phone? :2011, I was 31 :o
When will you next take a vacation and where to? : Probably next month, haven't decided where.
When will you go to the store next? : Maybe in another hour or so.
When will your district school start up the coming school year? : I don't have kids, so I don't keep myself updated on that. But I think late in August?
When are you going to brush your teeth for bed? :Between 8:30 and 10:00 pm
When are you going to plug your phone in for the night and get some shut eye? : Around 9:30, 10:00 pm

Written By: 2001 on 07/13/16 at 2:39 pm

When did you get your first bike?: 5 (1998)
When did you go to your first slumber party?: I had slumber parties for as long as I can remember, so I will say 4 (1997).
When did you first learn to use a computer?: 6 (1999)
When did you get your first pet? Parrot, Before I was born.
When did you get your first cell phone? 14 (2007)
When will you next take a vacation and where to? I wanted to go to Egypt, but my friends want to go to Japan next year in 2017.
When will you go to the store next? Not sure.
When will your districts school start up the coming school year? September, after Labour Day.
When are you going to brush your teeth for bed? After dinner.
When are you going to plug your phone in for the night and get some shut eye? Around 10 or 11PM.

Written By: nally on 07/14/16 at 8:07 pm

When did you get your first bike?: 1986, at age 6, for my birthday.
When did you go to your first slumber party?: Never.
When did you first learn to use a computer?: Sometime in the late 80s, during my early elementary school years.
When did you get your first pet? In 1980 (my birth year). A dog, named Dusty, whom my parents got as a puppy three years earlier.
When did you get your first cell phone? 1998, when I was 18.
When will you next take a vacation and where to? In November, to various Mexican ports.
When will you go to the store next? I might go tomorrow to buy some items we need.
When will your districts school start up the coming school year? Don't know, don't care.
When are you going to brush your teeth for bed? Right before I go to bed, whenever that is.
When are you going to plug your phone in for the night and get some shut eye? I never do these things simultaneously. I only plug in my cellphone when the battery is running low, and it only takes less than 2 hours to fully charge, so I never leave it plugged in overnight. As for getting shuteye, that'll be when I go to bed.

Check for new replies or respond here...