inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Taking a break from the boards

Written By: violet_shy on 07/20/16 at 7:05 pm

I don't know why I felt I should start a new topic, so stupid ;D

Anyways, I will not be on here for a long time because I need to catch up on a lot of things in my life. I will however still be on Facebook once in a while, so those of you who are my friends will know what I am catching up on. Please give me several weeks or more, and I will come back to inthe00s everyone. I hope you all have wonderful days ahead. Hugs!

Subject: Re: Taking a break from the boards

Written By: Baltimoreian on 07/20/16 at 8:02 pm

Okay, have a good hiatus.

Written By: 2001 on 07/20/16 at 8:20 pm

Good luck with your personal stuff, I hope you come back soon. :)

Love your avatar by the way!

Written By: Ripley on 07/20/16 at 9:54 pm

See you on FB 😊

Written By: 80sfan on 07/20/16 at 10:36 pm

Good luck.  :)

Written By: nally on 07/20/16 at 11:13 pm

Good luck in all you need to do. Will see you on FB! :)

Written By: Howard on 07/21/16 at 3:09 pm

I don't know why I felt I should start a new topic, so stupid ;D

Anyways, I will not be on here for a long time because I need to catch up on a lot of things in my life. I will however still be on Facebook once in a while, so those of you who are my friends will know what I am catching up on. Please give me several weeks or more, and I will come back to inthe00s everyone. I hope you all have wonderful days ahead. Hugs!

Have a good hiatus, see you soon. :)

Written By: 2001 on 10/02/16 at 5:53 pm

I have no idea where else to post this, so sorry if it looks like I'm hijacking this thread.

I'll be going on hiatus until early November. I have plans of one day starting a tech startup, and I want to give that 100% of my attention the next few weeks, and hopefully set some foundation. There are also hobbies of intellectual development that I wish I spent more time on, but whenever I'm on break and after work, I probably spend too much on this website and others.

Wish me luck, I'm going to need it  ;D

Written By: 80sfan on 10/02/16 at 6:47 pm

I have no idea where else to post this, so sorry if it looks like I'm hijacking this thread.

I'll be going on hiatus until early November. I have plans of one day starting a tech startup, and I want to give that 100% of my attention the next few weeks, and hopefully set some foundation. There are also hobbies of intellectual development that I wish I spent more time on, but whenever I'm on break and after work, I probably spend too much on this website and others.

So does that mean you're turning into a Bulbasaur? Good luck, Slowpoke!

Written By: Baltimoreian on 10/02/16 at 7:09 pm

So does that mean you're turning into a Bulbasaur? Good luck, Slowpoke!

I don't think Slowpokes could ever evolve as a Bulbasaur, which is physically impossible to them BTW.

Written By: 80sfan on 10/02/16 at 9:27 pm

I don't think Slowpokes could ever evolve as a Bulbasaur, which is physically impossible to them BTW.

That would be cool if they did.

Written By: Baltimoreian on 10/02/16 at 9:34 pm

That would be cool if they did.

Eh... I don't know. Pokemon don't usually evolve from another species, unless it was related towards each other. With Bulbasaurs and Slowpokes, they're two completely different species. So it wouldn't really make that much sense.

Written By: Howard on 10/03/16 at 3:24 pm

good luck, see you soon. :)

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/03/16 at 8:56 pm

Take care and good luck in all you do.

Written By: annimal on 02/06/17 at 9:01 pm

Eh... I don't know. Pokemon don't usually evolve from another species, unless it was related towards each other. With Bulbasaurs and Slowpokes, they're two completely different species. So it wouldn't really make that much sense.

As long as I can still walk the dinosaur

Written By: Bobby on 02/11/17 at 2:16 pm

Yes, I do see you on Facebook from time to time so will catch you there. :)

Check for new replies or respond here...