inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Have You Ever Laughed At Something You Said As A Joke Almost A Week Later?

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 06/21/17 at 11:54 am

Well, I sure did today. 

Well, last week my Aquafit instructor came to the class and there was a problem.  She said "it looks like I'm going to have to teach the class barefoot."

Wait let me explain.

My aquafit instructor usually has these shoes that have the toes in them and stuff like that and she took her shoes out of her suitcase and shows me her shoes and I said "Oh no! Two left feet!" ;D  I started laughing.  ;D

Subject: Re: Have You Ever Laughed At Something You Said As A Joke Almost A Week Later?

Written By: violet_shy on 06/21/17 at 12:16 pm

This happens to me ALL THE TIME. I can even remember something funny that I said, heard or happened years ago, and I still laugh about it!

Subject: Re: Have You Ever Laughed At Something You Said As A Joke Almost A Week Later?

Written By: 2001 on 06/21/17 at 1:27 pm

This happens to me ALL THE TIME. I can even remember something funny that I said, heard or happened years ago, and I still laugh about it!

I know exactly what you mean ;D

And LOL that is pretty funny, Celeste ;D

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 06/21/17 at 3:17 pm

I know exactly what you mean ;D

And LOL that is pretty funny, Celeste ;D

Thanks.  I thought it was funny.  I thought it was a real knee slapper.

Written By: 80sfan on 06/21/17 at 11:19 pm

Sometimes 10 years later.  :-\\

Written By: 2001 on 06/21/17 at 11:28 pm

Sometimes 10 years later.  :-\\

Some of my posts in other forums from 10 years ago are pretty funny.

Is it weird if I laugh at my own jokes? Idk.

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 06/22/17 at 9:20 pm

Some of my posts in other forums from 10 years ago are pretty funny.

Is it weird if I laugh at my own jokes? Idk.

No.  I always laugh at my own jokes because if you can't laugh at yourself then who can you laugh at?

Check for new replies or respond here...