inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Oh My... It's Already July

Written By: Ripley on 06/28/17 at 12:44 pm

I know I'm a little early but I wanted to be the one to make it rofl

Subject: Re: Oh My... It's Already July

Written By: annimal on 06/28/17 at 12:55 pm

as long as I don't need to go to the park

Written By: nally on 06/30/17 at 7:12 pm

I hope it is a good month for all of us.

My birthday is on the 11th... I'm gonna be 37! :o

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/30/17 at 7:51 pm

white rabbit!

Written By: karen on 07/01/17 at 10:44 am

Pinch punch

On my own for a couple of days. Elizabeth and Dai have gone to the Lake District to try and climb the highest mountain in England and James is hiking with some Scouting friends practicing for his Duke of Edinburgh Award hike.

So last night I watched The Last Leg on tv while eating shortbread biscuits (cookies) and tonight I am going out for dinner with my dad. I know how to party!

Written By: annimal on 07/01/17 at 1:54 pm

thought I'd try some juggling after starting to feel down.  2 in 1 hand high score 3.  Scoop toss 14 and over the top 3.  I use rubber and large bouncing balls.  A long time ago I remember not liking juggling balls because I didn't like the bean bag feel when you catch them.  I still wouldn't mind finding a ball not so heavy or big or will bounce away when they hit each other.  My dad taught himself how to juggle pins.  The pins he had were too heavy for me.

Written By: 80sfan on 07/01/17 at 2:00 pm

thought I'd try some juggling after starting to feel down.  2 in 1 hand high score 3.  Scoop toss 14 and over the top 3.  I use rubber and large bouncing balls.  A long time ago I remember not liking juggling balls because I didn't like the bean bag feel when you catch them.  I still wouldn't mind finding a ball not so heavy or big or will bounce away when they hit each other.  My dad taught himself how to juggle pins.  The pins he had were too heavy for me.

I used to juggle plastic bananas! It was hard!

Written By: annimal on 07/01/17 at 4:24 pm

the bananas probably didn't give a good amount of weight nor a good size to flip.  I'm sure it's harder for me now juggling my squishy bananas

Written By: CatwomanofV on 07/01/17 at 4:45 pm

Hello Everyone.

Thought that I would stick my head in to see how everyone is doing (and to see if anyone remembers me. lol) Hope everyone is doing well.

Cat

Written By: karen on 07/01/17 at 5:00 pm

Hello Everyone.

Thought that I would stick my head in to see how everyone is doing (and to see if anyone remembers me. lol) Hope everyone is doing well.

Cat

How are you? Been wondering if you were ever going to appear here again

Written By: CatwomanofV on 07/01/17 at 5:31 pm

How are you? Been wondering if you were ever going to appear here again

I am just peachy. And you?

You know I can't stay away forever.  ;)

Cat

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 07/01/17 at 5:33 pm

It's finally my birth month. My birthday is on July 13th :D.

Written By: 2001 on 07/01/17 at 10:01 pm

One hour before it's over... Happy Canada Day everyone!  :D

Hello Everyone.

Cat

Nice to see you again, Cat. Everyone's been wondering where you went! Hope you've been well. :)

Written By: annimal on 07/01/17 at 10:07 pm

yes, hi cat

Written By: 80sfan on 07/01/17 at 10:15 pm

Hello Everyone.

Cat

You're back!!!  :D  :D  :D  ;D  ;D

Written By: Howard on 07/02/17 at 2:51 pm

Hello Everyone.

Cat

Welcome Back Cat. :)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 07/02/17 at 3:36 pm

Thanks for all the welcome backs. It is sort of like coming home after being away for awhile.

Cat

Written By: annimal on 07/02/17 at 4:12 pm

oh hi I was busy chocking myself so far today.  My mom is still driving me nuts for one with whatever accusation stuff she continues to keep in her head and is more important then agreeing with someone that it doesn't matter who did it, the point is it needs to be taken care of.  Yes, after agreeing with me, not much later she went right back to me or Joel.

Written By: violet_shy on 07/02/17 at 5:44 pm

It is deathly hot outside! I'm all sweaty and I'm pretty sure I peed on myself! Today was a great day thankfully. Having some family members visit which is always nice!

Written By: nally on 07/02/17 at 7:57 pm

Hello Everyone.

Cat

Hello again Cat. It is nice of you to check back in with us! I am doing well, and I hope you are also fine. :)

Written By: Howard on 07/03/17 at 3:04 pm

Thanks for all the welcome backs. It is sort of like coming home after being away for awhile.

Cat

What were you doing?

Written By: Howard on 07/03/17 at 3:04 pm

It is deathly hot outside! I'm all sweaty and I'm pretty sure I peed on myself! Today was a great day thankfully. Having some family members visit which is always nice!

Today it was near 90.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 07/03/17 at 3:53 pm

What were you doing?

A lot of things.

Cat

Written By: annimal on 07/03/17 at 5:18 pm

I'm coming to take me away

Written By: nally on 07/03/17 at 6:26 pm

Today it was near 90.

On the hot side here today as well, but not quite so hot. In fact, I've been at home for much of today.

Written By: annimal on 07/03/17 at 7:02 pm

in about an hour I get to see if the fabric paint glued one of my bananas to my ski mask and if it's in the right direction. 

Written By: 80sfan on 07/03/17 at 7:11 pm

in about an hour I get to see if the fabric paint glued one of my bananas to my ski mask and if it's in the right direction.

There's a banana on your mask!  :o  :o  :(  :(  :(

Written By: annimal on 07/03/17 at 7:18 pm

possibly,  I'll probably end up gluing the other one tomorrow  and then maybe...

Written By: violet_shy on 07/03/17 at 8:07 pm

Today it was near 90.

On the hot side here today as well, but not quite so hot. In fact, I've been at home for much of today.

We keep the AC on during the night so that in the morning and during the day it is nice and cool in the house.

Written By: annimal on 07/03/17 at 9:53 pm

the banana came a few seconds after I put my thing on. 2. I didn't use much glue 1. I'm trying to stand the banana up a little.  I have an idea for some support I can try tomorrow.  Or maybee I could...

Written By: violet_shy on 07/04/17 at 1:16 pm

I hope everyone's enjoying the holiday...those of us who live in the states I mean. HAPPY 4TH!

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/04/17 at 1:23 pm

I hope everyone's enjoying the holiday...those of us who live in the states I mean. HAPPY 4TH!
Enjoy you day!

Written By: nally on 07/04/17 at 1:23 pm

I will probably take it easy for much of today.

Written By: 80sfan on 07/04/17 at 1:55 pm

Happy July 4th to you too!  8)  8)  8)

Written By: 2001 on 07/04/17 at 1:58 pm

Happy July 4th to you too!  8)  8)  8)

Happy second Independence Day to you all. :)

Written By: 80sfan on 07/04/17 at 2:03 pm

Happy second Independence Day to you all. :)

Isn't Canada's 'birthday' July 2?  ???  ???

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 07/04/17 at 2:03 pm

Yes...Happy 4th of July! (to my fellow Americans on here!) http://www.inthe00s.com/Smileys/4thJuly/smiley.gif

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 07/04/17 at 2:04 pm

No, it's July 1st. This year Canada celebrated it's 150th birthday (July 1, 1867).

Written By: 2001 on 07/04/17 at 2:04 pm

1st of July, but it fell on a Saturday and it was the 150th anniversary, so we made it a Canada Weekend (celebrations were on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd) :D

Written By: 80sfan on 07/04/17 at 2:07 pm

Canada's day is so close to ours.  :o  :o  :o

Written By: 2001 on 07/04/17 at 2:10 pm

So is our international dialing code. :o

Written By: 80sfan on 07/04/17 at 2:11 pm

I don't follow.  :-[  :-[

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 07/04/17 at 2:29 pm

I don't follow.  :-[  :-[

It's the number that you put in front of a phone number based on the country that the person you're calling is from. Both Canada and the US has the calling code of "1" or "+1".

Written By: Howard on 07/04/17 at 3:03 pm

We keep the AC on during the night so that in the morning and during the day it is nice and cool in the house.

Aren't you afraid of having a large bill?  :o

Written By: Howard on 07/04/17 at 3:03 pm

Happy Holidays. :)

Written By: violet_shy on 07/04/17 at 3:05 pm

Aren't you afraid of having a large bill?  :o

We never get a large amount in our bill, thankfully!

Written By: Howard on 07/04/17 at 3:26 pm

We never get a large amount in our bill, thankfully!

I think we do, during the summertime mine in my room is on and so is downstairs in the living room is on as well.

Written By: annimal on 07/04/17 at 3:58 pm

well, dam weeds and this is the second and last time I'm using fabric glue.  If I ever see it again it will be too soon.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 07/04/17 at 5:08 pm

Canada is just so close.  ;)

True story. My ancestors settled in Canada. But, there was a border dispute and they ended up in the U.S. So, they became Americans by default. But, they still spoke French.

Cat 

Written By: nally on 07/04/17 at 7:18 pm

1st of July, but it fell on a Saturday and it was the 150th anniversary, so we made it a Canada Weekend (celebrations were on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd) :D

Similarly, on last Friday's episode of Jeopardy!, host Alex Trebek announced that the 150th anniversary of Canada Day was {the next day} and encouraged viewers to make a combined holiday weekend celebration of Canada Day and U.S. Independence Day.

Written By: nally on 07/04/17 at 7:20 pm

I certainly am. http://www.inthe00s.com/Smileys/4thJuly/cool.gif

Written By: 2001 on 07/05/17 at 11:18 am

Same. We have a smart meter, so our electricity is priced by when we use it. If we use it during off-peak hours (night time), then we get cooling for cheaper (more than 50% off) than if we used it during the day.

Canada is just so close.  ;)

True story. My ancestors settled in Canada. But, there was a border dispute and they ended up in the U.S. So, they became Americans by default. But, they still spoke French.

Cat 

They weren't loyal! (to the King) ;D

But seriously, that's a very interesting story. :o

Written By: annimal on 07/05/17 at 12:58 pm

potted and moved all my plants to cool down for the next couple of months.  Found the ski mask I bought before and going to buy a couple.  I have now found some felt bananas and may try to buy some.

Written By: nally on 07/05/17 at 12:59 pm

Same. We have a smart meter, so our electricity is priced by when we use it. If we use it during off-peak hours (night time), then we get cooling for cheaper (more than 50% off) than if we used it during the day.

Ours is like that too.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 07/05/17 at 2:30 pm

They weren't loyal! (to the King) ;D

But seriously, that's a very interesting story. :o

They weren't loyal to the QUEEN! And I am not talking about Elizabeth here.  ;)

Cat

Written By: annimal on 07/05/17 at 6:21 pm

one of my plants grew 2-3 inches it was so proud that it was moved.  I'm still to see if a flower opens up or something from  the tall cacti guy.

Written By: annimal on 07/06/17 at 1:54 pm

it's been too long.  I'll ask Joel to help me put what tricks I've done.  I can die from rabbies when I'm out of tricks and the rest of the song can play.

Written By: nally on 07/06/17 at 7:30 pm

So today I went to work for my only day this week (Tuesday was a holiday for which I am going to get paid). I had plenty of stuff to do there; I got it all done!

When I go back, next week, it'll be on my birthday...lucky me! :D

Written By: annimal on 07/06/17 at 8:26 pm

hi I'm crying.  I have an unfinished video that I don't know if it will eve get done but think Id like to share what I got.  I had dead plants to throw out.  Anyone around here ever want to do as mush as they can to make people happy, but feel like theres hardly anyone if anyone that cares?  Yesthis is a negitive vewpoint and they seem to attack me more often then not.

Written By: annimal on 07/06/17 at 9:16 pm

I'm not kidding here,  I need a hug  and would like to know if you'd like to see what I've done so far  all the tricks or not.

Written By: 80sfan on 07/07/17 at 2:40 am

I'm not kidding here,  I need a hug  and would like to know if you'd like to see what I've done so far  all the tricks or not.

I liked your first video. Having troubles with your second one??  ???

Written By: 80sfan on 07/07/17 at 2:40 am

I just saw The Beguiled with Nicole Kidman, and others, amazing movie!  8)  8)  8)

Written By: annimal on 07/07/17 at 12:18 pm

I liked your first video. Having troubles with your second one??  ???

Joel has a job and soon I'll be starting a job.  Got the music,but not enough tricks for the whole thing.

I have found a website that gives me the winter hardiness for everything it can it looks like.  It gives me both the common and actual name.  I've got a lot of plant searching to do.

Written By: 80sfan on 07/07/17 at 12:35 pm

Joel has a job and soon I'll be starting a job.  Got the music,but not enough tricks for the whole thing.

I have found a website that gives me the winter hardiness for everything it can it looks like.  It gives me both the common and actual name.  I've got a lot of plant searching to do.

I hope your plants do better. Sounds like you've been having a hard time with them plants.  :(

Written By: nally on 07/07/17 at 3:51 pm

I hope your plants do better. Sounds like you've been having a hard time with them plants.  :(

She's not the only one. Sometimes my household has trouble maintaining certain outdoor plants.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 07/07/17 at 4:22 pm

(((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))))))

Cat

Written By: 80sfan on 07/07/17 at 8:41 pm

She's not the only one. Sometimes my household has trouble maintaining certain outdoor plants.

I don't garden, so I wouldn't know too much about it.  :o

Written By: annimal on 07/07/17 at 9:50 pm

all these websites and books that mention plants for butterflys mention plants that need zone 5 winters.  I am zone 8 and zone 9a on the 2012 map.  I cant give plants a zone 5 winter.  There are varieties of verbena I had found that go 7-10 and one 8-10.  They still might flower in my garden area, but the plant will have a much better chance of surviving.  Asclepias curassavica  is 9-11 and looks like my best host plant option so far.  I still got an old book of butterflies to look at and see if I can find more options.

Written By: 80sfan on 07/07/17 at 9:57 pm

all these websites and books that mention plants for butterflys mention plants that need zone 5 winters.  I am zone 8 and zone 9a on the 2012 map.  I cant give plants a zone 5 winter.  There are varieties of verbena I had found that go 7-10 and one 8-10.  They still might flower in my garden area, but the plant will have a much better chance of surviving.  Asclepias curassavica  is 9-11 and looks like my best host plant option so far.  I still got an old book of butterflies to look at and see if I can find more options.

Get those plants, hell yeah!  :)  :)

Written By: nally on 07/07/17 at 11:04 pm

I don't garden, so I wouldn't know too much about it.  :o

I'm not much of one either (only occasionally, if at all), and my parents like to help maintain a healthy yard. Sometimes we have to take out old plants and put in new ones.

But not when it's hot...like it was today.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 07/07/17 at 11:13 pm

5 days until my 18th birthday! :D

Written By: nally on 07/07/17 at 11:16 pm

4 days until my 37th!

(In a few hours, only 3 days.)

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 07/07/17 at 11:29 pm

4 days until my 37th!

(In a few hours, only 3 days.)

Oh yeah....you guys on the West Coast are 3 hours behind us on the East Coast :P.

Written By: 80sfan on 07/07/17 at 11:50 pm

You're going to be an adult.  :o

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 07/08/17 at 12:02 am

You're going to be an adult.  :o

Yah! :D

Written By: Howard on 07/08/17 at 7:33 am

Where do you plan on going?

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 07/08/17 at 8:57 am

Where do you plan on going?

Nothing much on my birthday....maybe go to eat. However, I am going on vacation starting July 17th :D.

Written By: nally on 07/08/17 at 4:50 pm

Oh yeah....you guys on the West Coast are 3 hours behind us on the East Coast :P.

True. And I'm looking forward to it being an excellent day.

Written By: Howard on 07/08/17 at 5:58 pm

Nothing much on my birthday....maybe go to eat. However, I am going on vacation starting July 17th :D.

get laid, you're young enough.

Written By: annimal on 07/08/17 at 7:19 pm

Something about the i7th  I forgot though.

It;s Joel's birthday today and he's been with his friend.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 07/08/17 at 8:32 pm

True. And I'm looking forward to it being an excellent day.

It's 3 days away now.

get laid, you're young enough.

Not sure about that....:-\\.

Written By: violet_shy on 07/08/17 at 10:12 pm

I hope you have a wonderful birthday. Is it 18 you are turning? How sweet, my oldest nephew is 18.  :)

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 07/08/17 at 10:54 pm

I hope you have a wonderful birthday. Is it 18 you are turning? How sweet, my oldest nephew is 18.  :)

Thanks and yeah I'm turning 18 on the 13th. Also, your nephew is apart of an exclusive club! 8).

Written By: 80sfan on 07/08/17 at 11:29 pm

I'm going to take 4 days off from this website/forum. I need a breather from it.

Peace out, y'all!  8)  8)  8)

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 07/08/17 at 11:56 pm

I'm going to take 4 days off from this website/forum. I need a breather from it.

Peace! 8)

Written By: Howard on 07/09/17 at 7:41 am

see you soon.

Written By: 2001 on 07/09/17 at 9:26 am

Come back soon :(

Written By: nally on 07/09/17 at 5:01 pm

Sometimes I feel the need for a break from here as well. I know what that's like.

Take care, and hope to see you when you return!

Written By: nally on 07/11/17 at 8:46 am

Even though today is my birthday, I will need to work my normal hours... but later on I will have some fun. :)

Written By: annimal on 07/11/17 at 11:06 am

I'm going to be taking a shower then my mom is going to talk with me about this place that is suppose to help me have a job.  I don't understand why I can't just come and try something some time, but whatever.  I know where I can put a fence or something to make my garden have no more then 6 hours of sun in July. My plants wont make it till July though

Written By: nally on 07/11/17 at 5:48 pm

So I had a great day at work; now I'm at home (reading my b'day posts on Facebook), and my family is cooking a nice meal for me, which I'll be having in a little while. Then I'm gonna go out and meet some friends; possibly hang out.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 07/11/17 at 6:38 pm

So I had a great day at work; now I'm at home (reading my b'day posts on Facebook), and my family is cooking a nice meal for me, which I'll be having in a little while. Then I'm gonna go out and meet some friends; possibly hang out.

Sounds great. Enjoy yourself!

Written By: Ripley on 07/12/17 at 1:02 pm

Hello Everyone.

Cat

Hey! 😊

Written By: Ripley on 07/12/17 at 1:29 pm

My internet is really slow right now til I get my new WiFi set up. It sucks. But that's why I haven't been on the last two weeks.

Written By: Howard on 07/12/17 at 3:34 pm

Enjoy. :)

Written By: nally on 07/12/17 at 6:21 pm

Sounds great. Enjoy yourself!

Enjoy. :)

I did. And today I've been chillaxing at home.

Tomorrow it's back to work for me.

Written By: annimal on 07/12/17 at 8:02 pm

had a meeting about work and was tired before that          I see you  after whenever I get some sleep

Written By: 80sfan on 07/12/17 at 9:00 pm

had a meeting about work and was tired before that          I see you  after whenever I get some sleep

Sleep tight!

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 07/12/17 at 11:16 pm

It is finally my 18th birthday!. I am now a legal adult and so the journey begins! :D.

Written By: 80sfan on 07/12/17 at 11:32 pm

It is finally my 18th birthday!. I am now a legal adult and so the journey begins! :D.

It's still 11:32 from where I'm at!  ;D

Written By: Howard on 07/13/17 at 5:29 am

congratulations. :)

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 07/13/17 at 7:00 am

Thank you Howard :).

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/13/17 at 9:02 am

Congrats, and it can be a long journey!

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 07/13/17 at 10:00 am

Congrats, and it can be a long journey!

I hope that it will not only be long but joyous :).

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 07/13/17 at 10:24 am

I just found out that not only is today my 18th birthday but it's also National French Fry Day, lol. I love french fries...so I guess I'll have to eat some later today :D.

Written By: 80sfan on 07/13/17 at 4:11 pm

My mother is having her Vietnamese friend, from Texas, over for three more days. The friend's son is also here. Trying to make them as comfortable as I can. I'm horribly shy though.

Written By: annimal on 07/13/17 at 4:36 pm

I looked at my parodies for a while before getting my later lunch.  I think it wouldn't be a vad idea to think about singing and or performing a  video

Written By: nally on 07/13/17 at 5:44 pm

My mother is having her Vietnamese friend, from Texas, over for three more days. The friend's son is also here. Trying to make them as comfortable as I can. I'm horribly shy though.

Well, I hope it all goes well. Occasionally I'm shy around houseguests if I don't know them too well...but for the most part I have overcome my levels of shyness.

Written By: annimal on 07/13/17 at 5:47 pm

I'm shy at first when it comes to house quests.

Written By: Howard on 07/14/17 at 7:29 am

I just found out that not only is today my 18th birthday but it's also National French Fry Day, lol. I love french fries...so I guess I'll have to eat some later today :D.

with ketchup?

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 07/14/17 at 9:56 am

with ketchup?

I didn't get to eat any french fries yesterday :\'(.

Written By: annimal on 07/14/17 at 10:46 am

bummer  I  prefer onion rings myself.  I never have to hear them ask me if I'd like onion rings with that?

Written By: Howard on 07/14/17 at 2:56 pm

I didn't get to eat any french fries yesterday :\'(.

Why not?

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 07/14/17 at 3:41 pm

Why not?

Didn't get the chance.

Written By: 2001 on 07/14/17 at 4:10 pm

Check to see if you can find poutine or a friterie. ;)

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 07/14/17 at 4:13 pm

Check to see if you can find poutine or a friterie. ;)

Sounds delicious but this is not Canada :(.

Written By: 2001 on 07/14/17 at 4:15 pm

Sounds delicious but this is not Canada :(.

I thought you'd be able to find anything in New York! ;D

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 07/14/17 at 4:17 pm

Oh and we're also not Belgium :P.

I think that there must be places that have poutine and friterie but I don't live near any of them. They are probably all in Manhattan and I don't live close to Manhattan :(

Written By: 2001 on 07/14/17 at 4:25 pm

Oh and we're also not Belgium :P.

I think that there must be places that have poutine and friterie but I don't live near any of them. They are probably all in Manhattan and I don't live close to Manhattan :(

https://www.timeout.com/newyork/restaurants/the-best-poutine-dishes-in-nyc

The Mile End Deli looks like the most authentic one. It's apparently in Brooklyn (Boerum Hill)? The Landhaus at the Woods one looks like the second most authentic, but I'm not sure; those cheese curds look really small. It's in Brookyln (Williamsburg) too.

Written By: 80sfan on 07/14/17 at 4:27 pm

I never been to New York before! http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/Smileys/default/HWaQd6Z.png http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/Smileys/default/HWaQd6Z.png

Written By: 2001 on 07/14/17 at 4:30 pm

I never been to New York before! http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/Smileys/default/HWaQd6Z.png http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/Smileys/default/HWaQd6Z.png

Why not? I went there when I was 6 years old. :D

Written By: 80sfan on 07/14/17 at 4:32 pm

Why not? I went there when I was 6 years old. :D

I've never been out of Kansas before. The world is a scary place to me!

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9LhCU85KJa2H3tVIhdeuZVEf73b1oAt4HOoByz9MQJt-xPqTH

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 07/14/17 at 4:38 pm

https://www.timeout.com/newyork/restaurants/the-best-poutine-dishes-in-nyc

The Mile End Deli looks like the most authentic one. It's apparently in Brooklyn (Boerum Hill)? The Landhaus at the Woods one looks like the second most authentic, but I'm not sure; those cheese curds look really small. It's in Brookyln (Williamsburg) too.

Oh wow, I didn't know that. I'll try some if I have the time. Thanks!

Written By: nally on 07/14/17 at 5:54 pm

Me neither. However, it is on my wish list of parts of the world to visit.

Written By: nally on 07/14/17 at 5:56 pm

Anyways...I went to work today rather than yesterday (since the network was down yesterday, and couldn't do my work without that). And it's a good thing that everything was back up and running, because I had a LOT of stuff to do today...and I got it all done.

Now I'm back home, ready to unwind for the weekend.

Written By: annimal on 07/15/17 at 1:42 pm

I've been very busy so far today stitching, so busy that I haven't even taken my shower yet. 

Written By: Howard on 07/15/17 at 3:57 pm

Would you want to? ???

Written By: annimal on 07/15/17 at 4:37 pm

Now I've showered

Written By: 80sfan on 07/15/17 at 6:09 pm

Now I've showered

So fresh and so clean!  :D  :D

Written By: annimal on 07/15/17 at 6:28 pm

oh ooh  that smell

Written By: annimal on 07/15/17 at 10:09 pm

oooooook      I cant put a fence in my garden because  it will look stupid.  What's stupid is having an area of at least nine hours of sun if not more and someone who insists on putting up a shade cloth that doesn't even shade my garden.  All yours mom,  you weed it, put the shade cloth up wherever you want.  Find out a weedy area of everything dieing looks stupid.   

Written By: nally on 07/17/17 at 5:13 pm

What a day this has turned out to be. This morning I was gonna go out somewhere...but the car that I'm driving wouldn't start. So I called Triple-A, then a technician from a towing company came over to see if he could figure out whether the problem was in the starter, alternator, or battery; turns out, the starter likely had the problem. So then the techie called the tow truck company to have an actual tow truck come by... and then when the tow truck arrived, I had him take it to the local car dealer. When we finally got there, and got the car unloaded, I had to wait for the problem to be diagnosed; of course that was gonna take a while, so their shuttle service gave me a ride back home. Now I have just finished ordering a car to rent; I need to do that so I can get myself to work tomorrow. In about an hour or so, I'm gonna have to go up to the car rental place.
So hopefully the car that I drive, can be fixed soon.

Written By: annimal on 07/17/17 at 6:57 pm

I had another paper for this place to help me start my job. 

Written By: 2001 on 07/17/17 at 7:09 pm

What a day this has turned out to be. This morning I was gonna go out somewhere...but the car that I'm driving wouldn't start. So I called Triple-A, then a technician from a towing company came over to see if he could figure out whether the problem was in the starter, alternator, or battery; turns out, the starter likely had the problem. So then the techie called the tow truck company to have an actual tow truck come by... and then when the tow truck arrived, I had him take it to the local car dealer. When we finally got there, and got the car unloaded, I had to wait for the problem to be diagnosed; of course that was gonna take a while, so their shuttle service gave me a ride back home. Now I have just finished ordering a car to rent; I need to do that so I can get myself to work tomorrow. In about an hour or so, I'm gonna have to go up to the car rental place.
So hopefully the car that I drive, can be fixed soon.

Wow, what a day. Sounds stressful.

Written By: nally on 07/17/17 at 10:53 pm

Wow, what a day. Sounds stressful.

Yep.

By the way, I ended up not having to rent a car after all.

My mom and I went to the rental car dealer at the appointed time... and just as we were getting helped, my dad texted me, saying that he found out that our car was finished, and ready to be picked up! So we went to the Nissan car dealer, made the payment, and drove our car home.

Written By: annimal on 07/17/17 at 11:24 pm

I had another paper for this place to help me start my job.

too hot and tired to post this right,  I had to sign a give this place that's suppose to help me , another paper.  I'd be working already if these people knew what they should be providing me by law.  My mom seems like she would make a great lawyer if she ever tried to get a job. 

Written By: 80sfan on 07/18/17 at 12:02 am

too hot and tired to post this right,  I had to sign a give this place that's suppose to help me , another paper.  I'd be working already if these people knew what they should be providing me by law.  My mom seems like she would make a great lawyer if she ever tried to get a job.

Good luck.  :)

Written By: annimal on 07/18/17 at 11:18 am

I'll see what happens.  If I just find myself to overwhelmed  every day for some reason, then I'll see if I can do a Monday Wednesday Friday like deal.

Written By: 80sfan on 07/18/17 at 11:25 am

I'll see what happens.  If I just find myself to overwhelmed  every day for some reason, then I'll see if I can do a Monday Wednesday Friday like deal.

Sunday, Monday, Happy days, Wednesday, Friday, Happy days, something, something, something, something... :(

Written By: annimal on 07/18/17 at 11:29 am

I'd have to look it up too

Written By: 2001 on 07/18/17 at 4:59 pm

I came home today to my brother playing with his cat, and I said "Why does he hate me? He doesn't let me pet him.  :(". Then, then and there, the cat stopped playing with my brother, walked over to me, smelt my feet, and rolled over (which means he trusts me) and started purring really loudly (which means he's happy). Then he let me pet him. It was the most adorable thing. ;D

Written By: nally on 07/18/17 at 5:45 pm

Glad that I was able to drive the usual car to and from work today without any problems. :) (And I had a good day @ work too.)

Written By: violet_shy on 07/19/17 at 2:34 pm

It is really hot outside today, and I am freezing because of the Air Conditioner lol. I don't know if I should stay outside or inside...I think I prefer the heat right now!  ::)

Written By: nally on 07/19/17 at 2:35 pm

It is really hot outside today, and I am freezing because of the Air Conditioner lol. I don't know if I should stay outside or inside...I think I prefer the heat right now!  ::)

On a similar note, I am at home today, having to run the A.C. as well; but I'm going to stay in because it's better for me. I've already been outside today; I went food shopping.

Written By: violet_shy on 07/19/17 at 2:39 pm

On a similar note, I am at home today, having to run the A.C. as well; but I'm going to stay in because it's better for me. I've already been outside today; I went food shopping.

I might just go for a short walk :)

Written By: nally on 07/19/17 at 2:41 pm

Good idea. I'll probably do that later on.

...which reminds me, I still need to charge up my new Fitbit!

Written By: 2001 on 07/19/17 at 2:51 pm

Good idea. I'll probably do that later on.

...which reminds me, I still need to charge up my new Fitbit!

My brother has one of those. They look really motivational and a lot of fun. I should probably be walking less, though. ;D

Written By: nally on 07/19/17 at 2:53 pm

My brother has one of those. They look really motivational and a lot of fun. I should probably be walking less, though. ;D

First my mom got one (last year, I think?), and has let me borrow it on certain days. Then we got one for my dad last month for Father's Day. Now I got one, last week for my birthday, and I still have yet to actually use it.

Written By: Howard on 07/19/17 at 3:56 pm

stay inside and cool off, that's what I'm doing.

Written By: Howard on 07/19/17 at 3:57 pm

It's 90 degrees today.

Written By: nally on 07/19/17 at 7:01 pm

stay inside and cool off, that's what I'm doing.

That's what I've been doing...although I also did some housework this afternoon. (And it was a perfect opportunity for me to do some, since I didn't have anywhere else to go today.)

Written By: 2001 on 07/19/17 at 7:27 pm

First my mom got one (last year, I think?), and has let me borrow it on certain days. Then we got one for my dad last month for Father's Day. Now I got one, last week for my birthday, and I still have yet to actually use it.

Trying to get to 10000 steps everyday is really fun.  8)

Written By: annimal on 07/19/17 at 9:32 pm

i got my processor reprogrammed.  Don't think it's helping me hear music better.

Written By: nally on 07/19/17 at 11:21 pm

It sure is! And most times when I've worn it, I've succeeded in doing so.

I think that on this Friday, I will finally start using it. (I admit having procrastinated in doing so.)

Written By: 80sfan on 07/20/17 at 12:12 am

Not 10,000 bites?

Written By: annimal on 07/20/17 at 10:42 am

lets see, check money in bank accounts and wallet, see if I can hear any music

Written By: 80sfan on 07/20/17 at 11:39 am

$$$$$$$!

Written By: annimal on 07/20/17 at 12:54 pm

no not that much.  I just had to pay for my doctors appointment.  I wanted to look because I need to plan on getting something that will help keep an hour or 3 of sun out of my garden for anything to grow rightish.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 07/20/17 at 2:45 pm

http://fscomps.fotosearch.com/compc/CSP/CSP167/k1676133.jpg

http://fscomps.fotosearch.com/compc/CSP/CSP115/k1154486.jpg

http://fscomps.fotosearch.com/compc/CSP/CSP188/k36382241.jpg

Cat

Written By: annimal on 07/20/17 at 4:08 pm

money money money money          mon  ey

got myself a little sewing project ready to do.  I'll have a clowny shirt when I do it.  Seeing if I can find a web site where when I'm looking for the sun and other things, it would tell me if the plant might reseed or not.  Might just have to go through zillions of reseeding plant lists to see if they list the plant I'm looking for.

Written By: 2001 on 07/20/17 at 4:53 pm

Not 10,000 bites?

A few years ago, on another forum, this woman, instead of counting her calories she decided she was going to count the bites of food she took. She tried to limit herself to under 100 bites a day (a large bite would count as two bites). She lost 15 pounds (205 to 190). She never updated the thread again, except to say she dropped her target to 70 bites/day, so I'm not sure if it was ultimately successful.

money money money money          mon  ey

Donald Trump theme song?

9paNJJqMn3c

Written By: nally on 07/20/17 at 6:10 pm

Busy day @ work today. On the way home I stopped at a Nothing Bundt Cakes store to use a coupon I'd received in email (to buy one bundtlet and get another free); so I used the coupon, then after I got what I needed, the person gave me my receipt, which had another buy-one-get-one-free offer, so when I got home I went online and did the survey so I could get the code. :)

Written By: annimal on 07/20/17 at 6:47 pm

okay seems I don't get to hear instruments right at all in order to maybe pick up what people are saying better.  Probably end up not going to music class any more but work on my garden more, which will be cool.    Wait a minute!  did I say cool?  It's going to be August. 

Written By: 80sfan on 07/20/17 at 8:11 pm

A few years ago, on another forum, this woman, instead of counting her calories she decided she was going to count the bites of food she took. She tried to limit herself to under 100 bites a day (a large bite would count as two bites). She lost 15 pounds (205 to 190). She never updated the thread again, except to say she dropped her target to 70 bites/day, so I'm not sure if it was ultimately successful.

Donald Trump theme song?

9paNJJqMn3c

cXd155v8Z5U

Written By: 2001 on 07/20/17 at 9:20 pm

99.9% sure you linked this song to me before.

So I'll link back the money anthem of my own.

jdx_zVm7QOM

Written By: 80sfan on 07/20/17 at 9:43 pm

99.9% sure you linked this song to me before.

So I'll link back the money anthem of my own.

jdx_zVm7QOM

I did. I was repeating a bad habit!  :o  :(  :(

It's a catchy song I sing when I'm happy!  :)

Written By: nally on 07/21/17 at 1:49 pm

It sure is! And most times when I've worn it, I've succeeded in doing so.

I think that on this Friday, I will finally start using it. (I admit having procrastinated in doing so.)

So today I tried to get it installed, but it just wouldn't work. So we went to the Fitbit web site and had a "chat" with a technical support guy. We followed all of his suggestions...and couldn't get it going. So we're gonna have to mail it back to the company headquarters, and eventually they'll send me a replacement for it.

What a bummer! :(

Written By: 2001 on 07/21/17 at 4:15 pm

So today I tried to get it installed, but it just wouldn't work. So we went to the Fitbit web site and had a "chat" with a technical support guy. We followed all of his suggestions...and couldn't get it going. So we're gonna have to mail it back to the company headquarters, and eventually they'll send me a replacement for it.

That must've been frustrating.  :-\\

Written By: nally on 07/21/17 at 6:04 pm

That must've been frustrating.  :-\\

Yes, indeed it was. Something was clearly wrong with that unit.

Written By: annimal on 07/21/17 at 10:14 pm

oh hi, shopping in 98 temp weather.  Should have no problem going to bed tonight

Written By: 2001 on 07/22/17 at 1:01 am

oh hi, shopping in 98 temp weather.  Should have no problem going to bed tonight

Thank Darwin for air conditioning!

Written By: 80sfan on 07/22/17 at 1:05 am

Thank Darwin for air conditioning!

I don't get the joke.  :-X

Written By: annimal on 07/22/17 at 12:27 pm

hi, I think my eyes are still tired from yesterday if nothing else.  Gonna have to go pick up some medicine.  Watching the morning shade in my garden.  Considering some fence panels for starters

Written By: nally on 07/22/17 at 2:45 pm

Yes, indeed it was. Something was clearly wrong with that unit.

So I went to the post office and got it mailed; the guy said that the item should arrive at its destination by Tuesday; he gave us a tracking code number so we could check on it. Hopefully I'll get a new one shipped to me soon after that. (And that it won't be defective!)

Written By: annimal on 07/23/17 at 3:51 pm

10 hours of sun in the garden area.  One possibility that there might be less in the very back row of the area.  Then I can put a fall at the let and right side of it and something in front of it to keep the ground from frying where the plant it going to be. 

Written By: annimal on 07/23/17 at 5:12 pm

mom had some old paintings and a drawing I did in art class A long time ago.  Dont know if ive shown these here before, but one is a bana I started out making to be a fruit bowl. later, I had decided to paint the table blue so it could be a banana boat.

Written By: nally on 07/23/17 at 11:06 pm

Had a pretty nice day today, and a good weekend overall. Now I have to prepare for the week ahead. :)

Written By: Ripley on 07/24/17 at 10:22 am

I finally get WiFi back today. So no more relying on sh!tty 2G whoohoo!

Written By: nally on 07/24/17 at 11:47 am

Yay!! That must be great. Glad to see you back again. O0

Written By: annimal on 07/24/17 at 12:26 pm

didn't sleep last night.  Thinking about gardening too much.

Written By: 2001 on 07/24/17 at 3:16 pm

No wonder you've been absent recently. Welcome back! And that's great news. ;)

Written By: nally on 07/24/17 at 5:58 pm

didn't sleep last night.  Thinking about gardening too much.

Hope you can get some of it done asap.

I know how it is being unable to sleep when something occupies your mind. Been there, done that.

Written By: annimal on 07/24/17 at 11:15 pm

I'm excited though, and don't seem to be tired.my mom plans on helping me weed it out tomorrow.  like I've said, I have one small line by the back of the fence that gets 8 hours of sun instead of 10.  If the area or the plant, however whatever gets shade in all directions I can take it down to five hours in this spot. 

Written By: 80sfan on 07/24/17 at 11:28 pm

I'm excited though, and don't seem to be tired.my mom plans on helping me weed it out tomorrow.  like I've said, I have one small line by the back of the fence that gets 8 hours of sun instead of 10.  If the area or the plant, however whatever gets shade in all directions I can take it down to five hours in this spot.

I scraped my leg in a garden, once.  :P

Written By: annimal on 07/24/17 at 11:45 pm

any blood suckers?

Written By: nally on 07/25/17 at 5:54 pm

Today I went to work, so I was busy and got stuff done; later on I'll be going out for a couple hours.

Written By: annimal on 07/25/17 at 6:20 pm

weeded this morning  told me the soil was too poor to grow anything.  Think I knew that or if I missed that fact God would lead me to realizing it.  I still cant hear right with the hearing aid as the doctor says and mom still doesn't have any idea what I'm saying when I say maybe my brain cant process the sound.  I know there is awesome ways to make things work in awesome ways, but would a persons brain with radiation damage be able to process as well as someone without being over radiated?

Written By: loki 13 on 07/25/17 at 6:48 pm

Frustrated, because of an unusually warm March my pear tree bloomed early. It was flowered by the end of the month
but an early April ice storm covered the tree in ice, flowers and all. I shook all the ice off the tree but I still thought I
lost this year's yield. The tree is still young, only 5 years old so it hasn't given me much fruit yet but as luck would have
it, it survived the ice. I had more pears this year then previous years combined.....That is until those freaking squirrels
started their s&*t. The pears are still a month away from ripeness but the squirrels are taking them at a rate of 4 a day.
I have 6 stinking pears left on the tree.......6. As I said....frustrated, I won't even get into the rabbits eating the peanut
plants.

Written By: annimal on 07/26/17 at 10:31 am

yeh my mom yesterday was talking about all these raised beds and stuff I can get for my garden that will cost 100's to thousands of dollars.  My first thought was  I'm going to need thousand of dollars for medical stuff.  Something else came to me last night, her saying conditioner for my hair costs too much money.  If all these things cost too much money, then I don't have money for a garden.  I think my trick with potting the potted plants lower in the pot makes a big deference.

Written By: annimal on 07/26/17 at 11:03 am

I'll say this too to get it out of me.  Having to do with the implant' thy all your batteries and programs.  What the hell does she think I've been doing all this time?  No I cant say abracadabra and make it work.

Plant a couple of passion vines in August because they need to be warm and ask for some conditioner for a birthday present.  Also to go shopping for a sea sponge and something else to make a nice little butterfly feeder

Written By: CatwomanofV on 07/26/17 at 5:04 pm

Frustrated, because of an unusually warm March my pear tree bloomed early. It was flowered by the end of the month
but an early April ice storm covered the tree in ice, flowers and all. I shook all the ice off the tree but I still thought I
lost this year's yield. The tree is still young, only 5 years old so it hasn't given me much fruit yet but as luck would have
it, it survived the ice. I had more pears this year then previous years combined.....That is until those freaking squirrels
started their s&*t. The pears are still a month away from ripeness but the squirrels are taking them at a rate of 4 a day.
I have 6 stinking pears left on the tree.......6. As I said....frustrated, I won't even get into the rabbits eating the peanut
plants.

Squirrels are EVIL! Is there anyway you could cover the tree-like put some kind of cone around it so the squirrels can't get to it? Or put netting over it? I remember my grandparents had a cherry tree and every year they put netting on it to keep the birds at bay.

We bought a star fruit tree since we learned that they can bear fruit being grown indoors. We got the tree and it had blossoms on it and we THOUGHT that we would have fruit. But, then the leaves started turning yellow and dropping off. The blossoms shriveled.  :\'( :\'( :\'(

We finally contacted the place we got the tree from and asked them what we were doing wrong. They told us that we should transplant it in a clay pot (as opposed to a plastic one that we had it in) and with different soil. We were using Miracle Grow soil and they said that Miracle Grow releases fertilizer each time it is watered. So, in other words, we were over fertilizing it-not to mention under watering it. It also had spider mites on it, too.

So now, it is in a clay pot with different soil. It seems to be doing better and it appears to have new leaves growing. So, maybe we saved it in time. And hopefully, we will have some star fruit soon.

At least we don't have to worry about squirrels when we do have fruit. Our star fruit tree in Puerto Rico is another story. Not squirrels but birds-including chickens, iguanas, & neighbors.

Cat

Written By: annimal on 07/26/17 at 6:12 pm

chickens  yum

Written By: annimal on 07/26/17 at 9:22 pm

I have an appointment tomorrow that's not here in Modesto.

Written By: Ripley on 07/27/17 at 12:45 am

My stomachs feeling really gross. I'm light headed because of my health problem, not related to my stomach. And it's hotter than heck outside, making it even hotter in work. But I can't call in right now. So I'm baring with it the best way I can. 😣

Written By: Howard on 07/27/17 at 2:51 pm

My stomachs feeling really gross. I'm light headed because of my health problem, not related to my stomach. And it's hotter than heck outside, making it even hotter in work. But I can't call in right now. So I'm baring with it the best way I can. 😣

could it be heat exhaustion? ???

Written By: nally on 07/27/17 at 6:04 pm

My stomachs feeling really gross. I'm light headed because of my health problem, not related to my stomach. And it's hotter than heck outside, making it even hotter in work. But I can't call in right now. So I'm baring with it the best way I can.

Sorry to hear this; I'm sure you'll pull through somehow.

Written By: loki 13 on 07/27/17 at 6:45 pm

Squirrels are EVIL! Is there anyway you could cover the tree-like put some kind of cone around it so the squirrels can't get to it? Or put netting over it? I remember my grandparents had a cherry tree and every year they put netting on it to keep the birds at bay.

We bought a star fruit tree since we learned that they can bear fruit being grown indoors. We got the tree and it had blossoms on it and we THOUGHT that we would have fruit. But, then the leaves started turning yellow and dropping off. The blossoms shriveled.  :\'( :\'( :\'(

We finally contacted the place we got the tree from and asked them what we were doing wrong. They told us that we should transplant it in a clay pot (as opposed to a plastic one that we had it in) and with different soil. We were using Miracle Grow soil and they said that Miracle Grow releases fertilizer each time it is watered. So, in other words, we were over fertilizing it-not to mention under watering it. It also had spider mites on it, too.

So now, it is in a clay pot with different soil. It seems to be doing better and it appears to have new leaves growing. So, maybe we saved it in time. And hopefully, we will have some star fruit soon.

At least we don't have to worry about squirrels when we do have fruit. Our star fruit tree in Puerto Rico is another story. Not squirrels but birds-including chickens, iguanas, & neighbors.

Cat

I had star fruit once, it was okay but I'm not really sure how to eat it.  :-[

Now that every pear is off the tree the little varmints have moved on to my nectarines. I just planted the nectarine tree,
this is it's first summer so it was a small yield to begin with. I took the remaining fruits, a few weeks early, just so the
squirrels don't get them. They can have the apples, this is the second summer for the apple tree but I think there is
something wrong with it. The fruit doesn't look right and the tree is still rather small for being two years old. I'll give
it one more year, if it don't look right after next summer out it goes.

Written By: annimal on 07/27/17 at 9:39 pm

I made it back.  That was the lawyer to make sure I understood everything and make sure I was okay with the plan.  Nasty little fire and horrible smoke breathed in on the way up and back. 

Written By: annimal on 07/28/17 at 11:09 am

suppose to clean my ears once a week and I did clean one of them last night to see if I felt less smoky the next day.  I do.  My eye's are going double bamdly and probably won't be in the arcade today.

Written By: nally on 07/28/17 at 4:58 pm

My family and I did some house cleaning today...actually, going through some boxes of old stuff and deciding what to keep.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 07/28/17 at 5:03 pm

I had star fruit once, it was okay but I'm not really sure how to eat it.  :-

Now that every pear is off the tree the little varmints have moved on to my nectarines. I just planted the nectarine tree,
this is it's first summer so it was a small yield to begin with. I took the remaining fruits, a few weeks early, just so the
squirrels don't get them. They can have the apples, this is the second summer for the apple tree but I think there is
something wrong with it. The fruit doesn't look right and the tree is still rather small for being two years old. I'll give
it one more year, if it don't look right after next summer out it goes.

Hopefully, you can stop them.

I am still worried about our little star fruit tree. We THINK it has new growth but it still doesn't look good and leaves are still falling off.  :-\\  Keep your fingers crossed that we saved it.

Cat

Written By: TheKid99 on 07/28/17 at 7:58 pm

I am doing good....

My life is going great.... it still feels so strange to be oh so very happy.

I was at Holiday World and Kentucky Kingdom from July 22nd - 23rd with my best friend Matt, his brother and his two best friends, had a one day break and then went to Cedar Point from July 25th - 27th with my older brother Jake.

My best friend and I have a really good relationship(just friends).... I have many friends outside of high school now....

I cant be out in the open about who I am especially in my side of town, but the places I have been open have been nothing but accepting. I have come out only to a select few.

I feel great about myself......

Today was the date last year I met the person who would most impact my life in the past year.

He almost killed me with how much he tore me down in every way possible. I still cry over it.... but I feel closure I guess and that is something I never thought I would feel.

I feel...

Like a person.

My life is going well.... 2017 is shaping up to be for many reasons the best year of my life so far.

That empty feeling and void in my life remains, but it is getting smaller and smaller.

Im doing great.

Update on my year...

January 2017 0.5/10
February 2017 0/10
March 2017 3/10 (Witnessing that kid attempting suicide and having a fight with my family deducted many points, Carowinds made things a lot better but still overall a crappy month)
April 2017 8/10 (would be a 10 if it wasnt for my grandpa dying...)
May 2017 9.5/10
June 2017 10/10
July 2017 11/10

My life doing well is quite fundamentally sound and is not overvalued in any way I see.

I am me.

Written By: 2001 on 07/28/17 at 8:59 pm

I am doing good....

I was at Holiday World and Kentucky Kingdom from July 22nd - 23rd with my best friend Matt, his brother and his two best friends, had a one day break and then went to Cedar Point from July 25th - 27th with my older brother Jake.

My best friend and I have a really good relationship(just friends).... I have many friends outside of high school now....

I cant be out in the open about who I am especially in my side of town, but the places I have been open have been nothing but accepting. I have come out only to a select few.

Today was the date last year I met the person who would most impact my life in the past year.

He almost killed me with how much he tore me down in every way possible. I still cry over it.... but I feel closure I guess and that is something I never thought I would feel.

I feel...

Like a person.

My life is going well.... 2017 is shaping up to be for many reasons the best year of my life so far.

That empty feeling and void in my life remains, but it is getting smaller and smaller.

Im doing great.

Update on my year...

January 2017 0.5/10
February 2017 0/10
March 2017 3/10 (Witnessing that kid attempting suicide and having a fight with my family deducted many points, Carowinds made things a lot better but still overall a crappy month)
May 2017 9.5/10
June 2017 10/10
July 2017 11/10

My life doing well is quite fundamentally sound and is not overvalued in any way I see.

I am me.

Glad to hear you're doing well nowadays. I'm happy you're doing better and found some new friends. Do keep us posted! ;)

Written By: Howard on 07/29/17 at 5:21 am

I am doing good....

I feel...

Like a person.

Im doing great.

Update on my year...

January 2017 0.5/10
February 2017 0/10
May 2017 9.5/10
June 2017 10/10
July 2017 11/10

I am me.

glad to hear everything is going well for you. :)

Written By: annimal on 07/29/17 at 10:10 am

some garden work this morning and will probably be putting some chili's on a waste band.

Written By: annimal on 07/29/17 at 12:38 pm

dam you mom  before I finish talking she starts talking about the suns rotation again.  I let her know how much I enjoy being inturruped as well as how many times I've told and shown her I understand this.  Later she's telling me to get a raised bed and stuff.  I then I said I think you're trying to tell me what I want.  I just want you to know whats out there.  You don't think I can find out myself?

anyway, I'm busy in my room with the door shut.  I have that jester skirt like belt I was going to make and I do have some sleeves I can sew on to a shirt to make a jester shirt.  I can always play with my beads.  I can always take a walk to some near by stores, but it's kind of hot.

Written By: nally on 07/29/17 at 2:47 pm

I am doing good....

I feel...

Like a person.

Im doing great.

Update on my year...

January 2017 0.5/10
February 2017 0/10
May 2017 9.5/10
June 2017 10/10
July 2017 11/10

I am me.

Good for you. I'm glad to hear you're doing well. Thanks for checking in!

Written By: 80sfan on 07/29/17 at 9:51 pm

I am doing good....

I feel...

Like a person.

Im doing great.

Update on my year...

January 2017 0.5/10
February 2017 0/10
May 2017 9.5/10
June 2017 10/10
July 2017 11/10

I am me.

Life will always go up and down. I hope you can find some kind of faith, or thought, that you can hold on to, when times get rough. I'm glad things are heading up for you though!

You sound like those types of people where life gets better for them as they age. It's usually a good sign. Good luck.

Written By: annimal on 07/30/17 at 12:22 pm

And I'm

Written By: nally on 07/30/17 at 6:40 pm

Life will always go up and down. I hope you can find some kind of faith, or thought, that you can hold on to, when times get rough. I'm glad things are heading up for you though!

You sound like those types of people where life gets better for them as they age. It's usually a good sign. Good luck.

...which is good. I for one always try to find things to feel good about in life.

Written By: annimal on 07/30/17 at 7:28 pm

I found out earlier today that I hear more with my hearing aid then I use to.  I'm in the mood to never connect my implant again now that I've heard the microwave beep and the Refrigerator shut like I use to before I went deaf.  Implants are the land of robots.  I hope I can get a hearing aid I'll be able to hear people with and use the ear God has left me.

Written By: annimal on 07/30/17 at 8:28 pm

to much time on my hands
to much time on my hands

oh sorry Stix Training

I'm s

Written By: 80sfan on 07/31/17 at 2:34 am

...which is good. I for one always try to find things to feel good about in life.

Karma point! I usually stay centered by reading about spirituality, or thinking about positive things.

Written By: annimal on 07/31/17 at 11:30 am

negitive is where I have all all problems so I look for positive.  I try to keep in mind the sometimes negitive is used to point out the positive and is not always just bad.

Written By: nally on 07/31/17 at 11:45 am

Karma point! I usually stay centered by reading about spirituality, or thinking about positive things.

Thanks! That's a good tactic. O0

Written By: annimal on 07/31/17 at 12:00 pm

Gonna be here by myself for a little while.  Think I'll put in my Funk CD today, a lot of those songs have speech in the alto range and I can see if I can hear them a hell of a lot better actually hearing right.  I need to see if I can hear better with my pocket talker then the implant.  If so, I'll never have to connect this dam robot maker thing I'm wearing now.

Written By: annimal on 07/31/17 at 1:03 pm

the game wont let me win it  :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( I don't know what to do :\'( :\'(

Written By: 80sfan on 07/31/17 at 4:33 pm

the game wont let me win it  :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( I don't know what to do :\'( :\'(

Uh oh!  :(

Written By: annimal on 07/31/17 at 6:03 pm

I'll just have to make myself stop hating the game and try it tomorrow

Check for new replies or respond here...