inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Agrimorfee wants your vote to get his song on a CD

Written By: agrimorfee on 12/20/17 at 9:10 am

Hi folks,
You may or may not know of me as a longtime parody contributor to Amiright.com. In my ongoing artistic endeavors, I also am a performer of experimental music, downloadable and viewable at many fine media platforms, but I am not here to shamlessly plug that aspect of my work (just Google 'Agrimorfee').

Long-time experimental music collective The Residents asked fans last spring to create a version of any of their songs for inclusion in an upcoming fan-made CD project. 50 of 139 entrants have been selected by the band as top choices for the final CD, with the remainder as "write-in" votes--which would include my cover of "Hello Skinny" ( :-\\)

So, I am reaching out to friends, artists, weirdos and just plain nice people who I don't know like yourselves to help me be one of the elite by voting here:
http://www.residents.com/iamaresident/vote.php

Scroll down to the bottom, select the pop up menu, scroll down and select "Hello Skinny(Agrimorfee)"  and you are done! You don't have to Listen, Like or Buy anything or even respond back to me--but do Share this with anyone you know who you think would be able to press that button, too!  :) 
There is no cost except maybe 30 seconds of your valuable internet time. This does not make me any money, I am only in this for the potential fame amongst the weirdo music community.

THANK YOU FOR THIS INDULGENCE, AND THANK YOU FOR ANY ASSISTANCE.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS.
Your humble Agrimorfee
  8)

Subject: Re: Agrimorfee wants your vote to get his song on a CD

Written By: karen on 12/21/17 at 1:36 pm

You also have to select at least one of the chosen entrants for your vote for Agrimorfee to count. 

Check for new replies or respond here...