inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: No weird sh!t. Everyday Heartbreak.

Written By: SpyroKev on 01/08/18 at 3:43 pm

My last post to TheReighMan's How's your date life topic discussion, inspired me to make this thread. This topic is meant to be a positive look of awareness for us who's supposedly doomed.

Before you post, make sure you analyzed as you describe when you felt wanted by the opposite gender and post your update. Did you notice them look at you? Do they respond when you speak? Positives like these.

Title edited to Drake themed. Haha

Subject: Re: No weird sh!t. Everyday Heartbreak.

Written By: SpyroKev on 01/10/18 at 8:33 pm

Thread update. This was 2015 I was in Wal-Mart, the usual.

So I'm in Wal-Mart. I don't recall having a basket with me as the purpose why I was present. I turned in my first isle and ended up passing my eye catcher and someone else she was with. She instantly caught my attention and, I just had to speak. She slowed down and replied and I repeated "You look so awesome I said." As I watched, she caught back up with the person she was with, smiled and moved her body in a teasing manner as she continued talking to, I guess a family member at this point, both women. What makes it a positive, I spoke to her while she was already talking to the other person who was pushing the basket, and, she really got back to me. And the reason I unhesitatingly spoke was because, once I missed that small opportunity to communicate, its over. I like how she didn't call me out as being disrespectful and communicating while she was communicating with someone she was rather close to. I'm glad I make sure my voice was low toned. Haha As I'm about to exit, we already went separate ways, they were going to the front of the store and I went towards the back, the frozen meat section, where's they most likely came from. I'm still walking down the frozen meat isle, eventually I looked back literally for that reason and she's present in the distance as if she was lost, separate. But, why? Why would they need to separate? I watched as she turned from the same isle we passed each other and turned back towards the vegetables isle and rushed to the front of the store as I cut through the closest isle. Haha I got to the front of the store, made it in front and watched as she passed me, still separated. By that point, I just didn't know what to do and left at the same time as she did.

I wonder if she was sending me signals to? ..I really hate my self at times.

Written By: 2001 on 01/10/18 at 8:59 pm

You're really brave for going up to her and telling her how you feel. Did she hear you?

Written By: 80sfan on 01/10/18 at 9:13 pm

Thread update. This was 2015 I was in Wal-Mart, the usual.

So I'm in Wal-Mart. I don't recall having a basket with me as the purpose why I was present. I turned in my first isle and ended up passing my eye catcher and someone else she was with. She instantly caught my attention and, I just had to speak. She slowed down and replied and I repeated "You look so awesome I said." As I watched, she caught back up with the person she was with, smiled and moved her body in a teasing manner as she continued talking to, I guess a family member at this point, both women. What makes it a positive, I spoke to her while she was already talking to the other person who was pushing the basket, and, she really got back to me. And the reason I unhesitatingly spoke was because, once I missed that small opportunity to communicate, its over. I like how she didn't call me out as being disrespectful and communicating while she was communicating with someone she was rather close to. I'm glad I make sure my voice was low toned. Haha As I'm about to exit, we already went separate ways, they were going to the front of the store and I went towards the back, the frozen meat section, where's they most likely came from. I'm still walking down the frozen meat isle, eventually I looked back literally for that reason and she's present in the distance as if she was lost, separate. But, why? Why would they need to separate? I watched as she turned from the same isle we passed each other and turned back towards the vegetables isle and rushed to the front of the store as I cut through the closest isle. Haha I got to the front of the store, made it in front and watched as she passed me, still separated. By that point, I just didn't know what to do and left at the same time as she did.

I wonder if she was sending me signals to? ..I really hate my self at times.

Self doubt is a nasty enemy. You're doing fine. I would count this story you told us, as a win. Why not use it as 'proof' that you have game, and can attract a girl? I'm sure women like confident guys, and I think you'll do fine.

Written By: SpyroKev on 01/10/18 at 10:23 pm

You're really brave for going up to her and telling her how you feel. Did she hear you?

I spoke as we passed each other. Haha Yes. She did respond to me and she was actually ok.

Self doubt is a nasty enemy. You're doing fine. I would count this story you told us, as a win. Why not use it as 'proof' that you have game, and can attract a girl? I'm sure women like confident guys, and I think you'll do fine.

I'm alright. Haha It was still interesting.

I'm more confident than I just became by then. I'm going to be posting more of these from my memories that are the most powerful rather than what's the most recent. Than, I should have the rest in order.

Written By: SpyroKev on 01/16/18 at 7:14 pm

Update. Haha This is most likely a memory from 2016.

I have a basket with me this time. I'm in the bread isle, thinking if I should purchase some muffins. The traditional banana nut muffins I usually get. Haha They can be expensive with the limited income I get right now. I'm still deciding and, I look to my left and noticed. She was coming down the first or 2nd ice box isle, which worked in my favor as support. She was with other close relatives but wasn't pushing the basket. She actually came into the same bread isle where I was as if, she wanted me to notice her. As if those thighs like what weren't already difficult to miss Haha She also had to wear glasses. And, women that wear glasses could never catch my eye like she did. It was really a new experience for me. I had to continually glance as she went to wait into the line where you request what type of sandwich meat. Her thighs were serious. Her family give her the signal and she eventually followed for the meet up. I was able to keep my focus on what I was there intentionally for. Eventually, I went to the front of the store with everything I needed as she became back into my focus. By this point, I wasn't ready to leave yet. As I got to the last inactive receipt receiver check out, the phenomenon is real. My heart palpitated as I watched her move through the front view body wear section, actually behind as her family are basically outside. I'm in my thoughts like "Slow down!" My body just moved on its own and, I had to make my intentions known. "Miss!" "Miss!" I had to repeat and put up the stop hand sign which, she eventually got the signal and cooperated. As my heart continually failed to stop me, I communicated. "How old are you?" I had to repeat. "How old are you?!" She replied "17." But, as if she added "Geez" at the end of it. Haha I'm hit with a reality check as I took a breather and. "I wish I was younger so I could have.." She smiled as I continually communicated. "I seen you over there and was like." I spaced my self, continually communicating as she attempted to reach but still gave me communication time. "I had to approach you now because I may never see you again." I said some other sh!t that I sadly don't remember. Haha It wasn't weird though. I let her go, went to receive my receipt check out, signaled and caught up with my uncle. We both exit the store and somehow, her relatives are exiting at the same time as us, exiting through separate exits and, the girl I attempted to approach went back into the store, solo. ?! She also didn't see me exit the store with my uncle. That's how fast it was. Me and my unc also made it into the vehicle to where, her relatives could see us.

Even though the age sh!t interfered, I can't help but wonder if she had a compliment for me since I was already getting fit at the time.

I'll never know.

Written By: SpyroKev on 01/23/18 at 10:19 pm

This was my approach anxiety breakthrough, 2016. Thread update.

One day, I went to this university college as a guest. Walked around campus a bit as I finally made my way into the student lounge or center, whatever you call it. Minutes in, I noticed this college student/female with a nice figure of my epitome by first impression. She seemed athletic. I went "Sh!t. Gotta get to her before its too late!" From that point, I had to take advantage of the opportunity. I just took the risk. She went into a store variety that sells college wear for the students and I went to. My heart is racing, boom boom boom. She really exceeded my expectations up close. I had to back out. My heart needed to settle. She went into the cafeteria to grab a eats and next thing I know, we're literally sitting across from each other. Very phenomenal. I realized my heart would have never settled so I got up, cleared my mind and went it for and little did I know, it was incredibly worth it. The performance was great, no anxiety slip ups and the communication was.. just done right. No try hardism or unstable energy and I knew how much time I had. She got to know me in minutes. I claimed I was trying to meet people around the campus that appealed to me but, I know she knew what I really wanted. She was a junior for sake. The approach ended with me attempting a front as a skip back, giving her space. "Sh!t Gotta go back." I slowly moved back, straightened my arms as if I was landing towards her and she followed. Our faces are literally not even an inch apart anymore. All we could see is each other. I had seconds to think of what to say and just went with "My name is, its nice to meet you as we're stuck in a close up and she replied "Its nice to meet you to." I held my hand upward, waved as I got outta there and blew it. Haha Telling her my first and last name actually worked though because I made my intentions known. As if it was an accident. Haha

It will never happen again. I was the best version of my self. I still think about her.

Written By: 2001 on 01/24/18 at 3:26 pm

This was my approach anxiety breakthrough, 2016. Thread update.

One day, I went to this university college as a guest. Walked around campus a bit as I finally made my way into the student lounge or center, whatever you call it. Minutes in, I noticed this college student/female with a nice figure of my epitome by first impression. She seemed athletic. I went "Sh!t. Gotta get to her before its too late!" From that point, I had to take advantage of the opportunity. I just took the risk. She went into a store variety that sells college wear for the students and I went to. My heart is racing, boom boom boom. She really exceeded my expectations up close. I had to back out. My heart needed to settle. She went into the cafeteria to grab a eats and next thing I know, we're literally sitting across from each other. Very phenomenal. I realized my heart would have never settled so I got up, cleared my mind and went it for and little did I know, it was incredibly worth it. The performance was great, no anxiety slip ups and the communication was.. just done right. No try hardism or unstable energy and I knew how much time I had. She got to know me in minutes. I claimed I was trying to meet people around the campus that appealed to me but, I know she knew what I really wanted. She was a junior for sake. The approach ended with me attempting a front as a skip back, giving her space. "Sh!t Gotta go back." I slowly moved back, straightened my arms as if I was landing towards her and she followed. Our faces are literally not even an inch apart anymore. All we could see is each other. I had seconds to think of what to say and just went with "My name is, its nice to meet you as we're stuck in a close up and she replied "Its nice to meet you to." I held my hand upward, waved as I got outta there and blew it. Haha Telling her my first and last name actually worked though because I made my intentions known. As if it was an accident. Haha

It will never happen again. I was the best version of my self. I still think about her.

I think I remember you mentioning this before, about going to a university. That was very smooth! University girls are very hard to get, I spent many a drunk night with my friends failing at that ;D

Written By: SpyroKev on 01/24/18 at 9:11 pm

I think I remember you mentioning this before, about going to a university. That was very smooth! University girls are very hard to get, I spent many a drunk night with my friends failing at that ;D

I wouldn't remember. Haha Yeah. I'm really proud of my self as far as that. She's most likely taken by now.

Written By: SpyroKev on 02/14/18 at 8:47 pm

Sh!t. Valentine's Day update.

I seen a women today but, she seemed to have been with her mate. I tried to make my self noticed, which I guess confirmed it. Also, I was literally rejected yesterday. Haha Hardcore reject. What I liked about it though, it was as if she was playing hard to get and wanted me to continue. It surprisingly didn't hurt as much as I thought it was. It made me feel better about my self and faded after a few minutes.

Written By: 2001 on 02/14/18 at 9:40 pm

Sh!t. Valentine's Day update.

I seen a women today but, she seemed to have been with her mate. I tried to make my self noticed, which I guess confirmed it. Also, I was literally rejected yesterday. Haha Hardcore reject. What I liked about it though, it was as if she was playing hard to get and wanted me to continue. It surprisingly didn't hurt as much as I thought it was. It made me feel better about my self and faded after a few minutes.

Wow, you're really putting yourself out there. Nice. ;)

Written By: SpyroKev on 04/08/18 at 12:18 pm

I really miss these right now. Haha They really aren't so cruel in comparison to the worst scenarios. And I guess at this rate, I could really use another one of these. I want to see if I can signal another heartbreak when I'm out again.

Written By: SpyroKev on 04/19/18 at 9:50 am

I just became mysteriously frustrated.

I seen a lot of girls at the university, even though most of the time I couldn't make it to them. Yesterday, I was in the same place as my heart started to race. We even went into the lounge at the same time. She was busy before I actually knew it. I eventually went up to her and had to leave her be. Least I tried though, right?

Got a sorry in the end.

Written By: SpyroKev on 07/17/18 at 2:28 pm

Time to update.

While this is a long since memory, I'm at the point where I need something so I'mma just put this out there, I should have been posted. f.

I forgot what we went for but me, my nep and bro law went to Walmart around 11pm. I didn't need to get anything in so I went walked around like I usually do while my bro law went to get whatever he needed. I went to the soap and deodorant isle and I saw a latina descent? speaking latina to another employee while she was pressing down on boxes. As I was leaving the isle, as if she wanted me to notice her figure in those jeans, I had to wait, gazed a bit and left. I went to my nep and by the time he knew I told him about my sudden struggle. Haha I told him to give me some time or something of the like while my heart was already alerted and want up to the latina as she was checking items on a shelf in the same part of the store I went to.

I asked and she was 18. I kind of hesitated as I was like "Oh, um.. If I was younger, I would have liked to.." I spaced my self as I was leaving the isle and continued with "And if you.. ?" She nodded, "yes" and man that sh!t honestly felt really good. Hahaha Gotta have some type of positive.

I did what I needed to in time and we left, went to a whole nother store and I'm like "f** constantly.

Written By: SpyroKev on 12/05/18 at 10:06 am

Time to update my own thread.

I was at university yesterday and I managed to make 3 approaches. I also ran into my potential bro who I met recent, we both check back with each other doing the same sh!t.

My first approach was a girl I noticed leaving the campus ground. The more I looked, I realized she looked alright, I got up and went for the chase. I exited the center and noticed she was sitting at the bus stop. I went up, spoke and she actually got up to hear what I was saying, which felt good. She made the hmm sound, deciding and I responded with "I see, miss. I see." I didn't want any pressure on her part so I parted. I probably was a bit negative but I always feel good giving the girl freedom. She doesn't ol' me anything just because I approached.

My 2nd approach was later in the day, probably around 6pm. It wasn't impactful tho. It just didn't feel authentic but at least It still count for something. It gave me more confident.

My last approach for the day and man was it an amazing finale. Like real sh!t. This is at the time I was finishing charging my phone and was getting ready to dip. I went to the cafeteria side of the center and noticed she was kind of wandering, it was cute. I think she was a new student. I was hit with a flashback of anxiety so I had to let my heart settle. She went downstairs to where you get starbucks and I saw she talked to another dude I guess she knew. Eventually, she left and I followed as soon as I could. I exited and she was far as f so I ran and started to shout to give her the signal. I eventually caught up, continually shouted and she got the signal. She turned around, captivatingly bruh and was cool as f about it. As I kept my distance, I let my interest out, she smiled and responded. It was like I felt.. its difficult to put into words but then I felt really accomplished that completed my day and, I left.

What I got out of it, it was memorable asf.

Written By: SpyroKev on 12/14/18 at 8:35 pm

I legitimately went out but managed to make no approaches. I really want to update my heartbreak series again tho.

Man majority of these girls I really miss. Haha They all blew my expectations and gave me something to be positive for. I wonder what their up to now. They were all in my demographic so I can only see them with guys with mythical status. Haha I doubt they'd remember me.

Written By: SpyroKev on 12/18/18 at 9:15 pm

I was out today and seen some.. girls. I was probably too old for them tho. Now its like I'm left wondering who will they end up with, who will they choose?

I don't like it.

Written By: 2001 on 12/19/18 at 6:59 pm

No weird sh*t?? Today I was in a chatroom (my picture visible) to practise my French, and this dude started hitting on me. He wasn't speaking much French aside from "oh là-là" and a pickup line that translates to "From the warmth of your light, my cold is beginning to get better" which I thought was pretty slick tbh. I started flirting back but later I found out he was a teenager.  8-P (and was a furry too, not that it's any of my business unless Sonic is involved).

Written By: SpyroKev on 12/20/18 at 10:23 am

No weird sh*t?? Today I was in a chatroom (my picture visible) to practise my French, and this dude started hitting on me. He wasn't speaking much French aside from "oh là-là" and a pickup line that translates to "From the warmth of your light, my cold is beginning to get better" which I thought was pretty slick tbh. I started flirting back but later I found out he was a teenager.  8-P (and was a furry too, not that it's any of my business unless Sonic is involved).

I mean, unless his physical appearance didn't blow you away, you should be good. He probably just had badass communication skill.

Written By: SpyroKev on 01/03/19 at 9:00 pm

A girl held eye contact with me. It made me feel better. It was something.

She's cool because I kinda forced my self to be noticed so she must have knew I needed it.

Written By: SpyroKev on 01/07/19 at 8:59 pm

No weird sh!t but it did give me hope. Post from 2017.

About a week ago, I went to Wal-Mart. When I'm there, one of the main purposes is to check the video game section. Haha As I went that way, I seen a nice Mexican descent, Latina literally beside the same section. I feel like, I noticed her before she noticed me, even though she noticed me instant. It was like a race. I was mesmerized. She took the basket, pushed and went into a isle of the video game section by her family. I went in to and went to look at the glassed shelf of games. I had to. Haha As I saw them leave, I played it off and went back the same way. As I see them in the distance in front me, I'm still blown away. I get to the upper isles close to the front of Wal-Mart and inevitably ended up passing and noticed her at the last second and looked back as she was standing at the end of the isle as her family were more in the isle, distracted. By this point, she know I'm mesmerized. She could literally see me go to the front and continually play it off. As I waited in the same spot, watching people wait in lines, she passed me by to where, we were an inch apart. It was really heartfelt. It was as if she intentionally went around the isle just to come close and tag me and went to catch up with her family, by then it was as if she forgot about my existence.

Sh!t was amazing though.

I'm transferring this post over from the How is your date life thread because at this point, she's really established into my memories and this is a legitimate heartbreak. Haha She was like Mowgli from the Jungle Book and its like I can still feel it when she passed me, like as if we actually touched spiritually. It can honestly be too much, holy sh!t. Hahaha

Written By: SpyroKev on 01/14/19 at 5:40 pm

Another potential heartbreak. Aye the concept of weird is irrelevant in this thread.

Before I made it inside, I saw a girl riding a bike, with a relative? She looked honestly appealing to me so I played it off somewhat before I went up to her. She was cool as I kept my distance and honestly made me feel good, like as if she was interested when she responded to me. I got to the age topic and she deciding-gly responded.

She was 11 but looked at least over 16.

From the way she answered tho, it doesn't matter if she was dishonest or not. Glad I made it count.

Written By: KatanaChick on 01/15/19 at 1:45 am

Another potential heartbreak. Aye the concept of weird is irrelevant in this thread.

Before I made it inside, I saw a girl riding a bike, with a relative? She looked honestly appealing to me so I played it off somewhat before I went up to her. She was cool as I kept my distance and honestly made me feel good, like as if she was interested when she responded to me. I got to the age topic and she deciding-gly responded.

She was 11 but looked at least over 16.

From the way she answered tho, it doesn't matter if she was dishonest or not. Glad I made it count.

Um...not cool! Unless you want to get in huge trouble don't even go there! I can't believe you couldn't tell someone that young from someone grown.  >:( And I completely meant to fudge you for that gross post, not an upvote.

-

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

No weird sh!t but it did give me hope. Post from 2017.

About a week ago, I went to Wal-Mart. When I'm there, one of the main purposes is to check the video game section. Haha As I went that way, I seen a nice Mexican descent, Latina literally beside the same section. I feel like, I noticed her before she noticed me, even though she noticed me instant. It was like a race. I was mesmerized. She took the basket, pushed and went into a isle of the video game section by her family. I went in to and went to look at the glassed shelf of games. I had to. Haha As I saw them leave, I played it off and went back the same way. As I see them in the distance in front me, I'm still blown away. I get to the upper isles close to the front of Wal-Mart and inevitably ended up passing and noticed her at the last second and looked back as she was standing at the end of the isle as her family were more in the isle, distracted. By this point, she know I'm mesmerized. She could literally see me go to the front and continually play it off. As I waited in the same spot, watching people wait in lines, she passed me by to where, we were an inch apart. It was really heartfelt. It was as if she intentionally went around the isle just to come close and tag me and went to catch up with her family, by then it was as if she forgot about my existence.

Sh!t was amazing though.

I'm transferring this post over from the How is your date life thread because at this point, she's really established into my memories and this is a legitimate heartbreak. Haha She was like Mowgli from the Jungle Book and its like I can still feel it when she passed me, like as if we actually touched spiritually. It can honestly be too much, holy sh!t. Hahaha

Give it  a rest! You didn't have a connection with her, she was a stranger and this is not a heart break. Get professional help.

Written By: Howard on 01/15/19 at 8:13 am

Um...not cool! Unless you want to get in huge trouble don't even go there! I can't believe you couldn't tell someone that young from someone grown.  >:( And I completely meant to fudge you for that gross post, not an upvote.

-

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Give it  a rest! You didn't have a connection with her, she was a stranger and this is not a heart break. Get professional help.

He can get into big trouble, I think he needs to seek some professional help and fast.

Written By: SpyroKev on 01/15/19 at 8:29 pm

wtf

Miss, leave me the hell alone. You got some type of grudge now? Like your trying to get back at me for some sh!t. Leave me alone and let me cope.
He can get into big trouble, I think he needs to seek some professional help and fast.

The reason I asked how old she was, bud. And she really did look older. Some of these girls are developing fast asf now.

Written By: SpyroKev on 01/26/19 at 10:44 am

Approached a women today. We held glances in notice and I thought she looked at me, to. .. Strange. My instincts actually told me I shouldn't approach but I liked her tho. Assuming she wasn't with her potential mate, I went all in and spoke.

She held the glance as I spoke but got ultimately ignored.

Written By: SpyroKev on 03/07/19 at 9:45 am

Some of these girls I really miss to no limits. It feels like its been obsolete since I seen those unique types of girls.

I really miss the junior I approached in 2016 and the Mesoamerican girl with latina descent. Something they did, it was unique asf.

I miss the 17, the girl who was 17 for the quality empathy and the girl I forced my self to approach in 2015 for that mysterious teaser. Haha

The girls I listed legitimately defines this whole topic and all of them listed I approached, I was in pure instinct mode.

👌

Check for new replies or respond here...