inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: The official June 2018 thread. Whatcha doin' this month?

Written By: nally on 06/01/18 at 12:03 am

Welcome to the month of June!

I couldn't think of a creative title, so I just went with something simple.

White rabbits!!

Subject: Re: The official June 2018 thread

Written By: Wobo on 06/01/18 at 12:04 am

I'm graduating middle school in two weeks on June 15th i'm excited.  :)

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/01/18 at 3:45 am

White rabbit!

Welcome to the month of June!

I couldn't think of a creative title, so I just went with something simple.

White rabbits!!
How about June is busting out all over, from the song from the musical "Carousel"?

Good luck!

Written By: Howard on 06/01/18 at 7:46 am

I'm looking forward to my week vacation at the end of the month.

Written By: nally on 06/01/18 at 11:21 am

White rabbit!
How about June is busting out all over, from the song from the musical "Carousel"?
Good luck!

That's a possibility, although I think someone else might have used it in a previous year.

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/01/18 at 12:11 pm

That's a possibility, although I think someone else might have used it in a previous year.
...now you mention it?

Written By: Howard on 06/01/18 at 2:51 pm

Good Luck. :)

Written By: Wobo on 06/01/18 at 3:03 pm

Good Luck. :)

Thanks, i'm glad i will be done with middle school, it was a pain in the ass.

Written By: Wobo on 06/01/18 at 3:25 pm

You think the pains over now? Get ready for high school. ;D

High school isn't worse than Middle School in terms of work? Yes but in terms of the students and teacher No

Written By: Wobo on 06/01/18 at 3:57 pm

You think the pains over now? Get ready for high school. ;D

And for further notice i'm just gonna ignore your replies.

Written By: Wobo on 06/01/18 at 4:19 pm

And for further notice i'm just gonna ignore your replies.

And when i mean ignore your replies i'm just gonna ignore you in general.

Written By: nally on 06/01/18 at 4:38 pm

Thanks, i'm glad i will be done with middle school, it was a pain in the ass.

Early congrats to you on your graduation in two weeks.

I remember what it was like in middle school; there were some pain-in-the-ass moments for me as well (mainly with getting harassed by other kids).

Written By: Wobo on 06/01/18 at 4:39 pm

Early congrats to you on your graduation in two weeks.

I remember what it was like in middle school; there were some pain-in-the-ass moments for me as well (mainly with getting harassed by other kids).

Same

Written By: nally on 06/01/18 at 4:43 pm

Same

I guess kids tend to be rather cruel around that age.

But there were some classmates of mine who respected me. Case in point, my 8th grade math class. Anytime someone in that class communicated with me, they were always friendly.

Written By: Wobo on 06/01/18 at 4:50 pm

I guess kids tend to be rather cruel around that age.

But there were some classmates of mine who respected me. Case in point, my 8th grade math class. Anytime someone in that class communicated with me, they were always friendly.

Yeah some kids can just be assholes but i would ignore it including brushing it off my shoulder and avoid any possible violent interaction, but at the same i time i still had friends some were annoying but they were still nice in sixth grade i befriended someone because everyone being an asshole to him for no reason.

Written By: nally on 06/01/18 at 10:54 pm

Anyway, my parents' trip is half over now. Today they are in Orvieto...which is approximately near the geographic center of Italy.

Written By: annimal on 06/01/18 at 11:06 pm

I don't know what I'm do ing

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/02/18 at 11:10 am

I have a few breaks planned, later this week and in a fortnights time.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 06/02/18 at 1:17 pm

White rabbit!
Good luck!

Whenever I hear June is Busting Out All Over, I have this image of a girl named June hitting puberty.  :D :D ;D ;D ;D

Cat

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/02/18 at 1:19 pm

Whenever I hear June is Busting Out All Over, I have this image of a girl named June hitting puberty.  :D :D ;D ;D ;D

Cat
He-He!!

Written By: nally on 06/03/18 at 4:35 pm

Had a nice day at church today.

My parents are currently in Tuscany.

Written By: piecesof93 on 06/03/18 at 4:55 pm

Kids See Ghost out June 8th

Subject: Re: The official June 2018 thread. Whatcha doin' this month?

Written By: annimal on 06/03/18 at 10:44 pm

looking at some of my plants possibly getting ready to die.

Written By: nally on 06/04/18 at 12:00 pm

I have tentatively scheduled a plumbing appointment for this week; I may need to cancel it if I find a provider who could do it at a better rate, take a certain approach, etc.

Written By: nally on 06/05/18 at 12:12 am

I have tentatively scheduled a plumbing appointment for this week; I may need to cancel it if I find a provider who could do it at a better rate, take a certain approach, etc.

Said appointment got cancelled, but I did find other possibilities. I even tried calling them, but couldn't get through to any; all I got was a "reorder tone" (aka the "fast busy signal"). So I'mma try calling them again tomorrow when I get home from work.

Written By: annimal on 06/05/18 at 3:21 pm

tomorrow I might be vising a lavender farm

Written By: nally on 06/05/18 at 6:22 pm

tomorrow I might be vising a lavender farm

My mind would feel relaxed in one of those.

Written By: nally on 06/05/18 at 6:25 pm

Anyways, I was finally able to get through on the phone to a plumber today. I called one up, explained the problem to him over the phone, and scheduled an appointment for him to come over tomorrow afternoon.

Written By: annimal on 06/05/18 at 6:56 pm

My mind would feel relaxed in one of those.

my mind and my nose,  no more cats going in the ground

Written By: Howard on 06/06/18 at 7:44 am

Just last week, My Parents and I have decided to prepare for my funeral, no I'm not dying anytime soon it's just one of those depressing preparations that if one of us passes away they or I have to make sure that someone will take care of things and who will get the money whether it be the state or the relatives. The funeral, gravestone and the price of it all is pretty costly. So, this will be done via a pre-plan and all of this will be finished by 2020.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 06/06/18 at 12:51 pm

Just last week, My Parents and I have decided to prepare for my funeral, no I'm not dying anytime soon it's just one of those depressing preparations that if one of us passes away they or I have to make sure that someone will take care of things and who will get the money whether it be the state or the relatives. The funeral, gravestone and the price of it all is pretty costly. So, this will be done via a pre-plan and all of this will be finished by 2020.

That is something everyone SHOULD do but do not. I'm just as guilty about not doing it. That reminds me, I need to update my will.

Cat

Written By: nally on 06/06/18 at 1:05 pm

That is something everyone SHOULD do but do not. I'm just as guilty about not doing it. That reminds me, I need to update my will.

Cat

I know, it doesn't occur to most people until a certain point in life. But my parents have been discussing their own plans for it.

Written By: Howard on 06/06/18 at 2:39 pm

Cat

It was quite depressing for My Mother afterwards but it's something we all should do, emotionally, it's not easy. :\'(

Written By: nally on 06/06/18 at 6:21 pm

It was quite depressing for My Mother afterwards but it's something we all should do, emotionally, it's not easy. :\'(

My mother went through a similar situation when her mother was dying. :(

Written By: nally on 06/06/18 at 6:23 pm

Anyway, the plumber I called yesterday came over today (about two hours ago), assessed the situation at hand, and gave me an estimate of what work needs to be done and how much it'll cost. I thanked him and said I'd get a second opinion from another plumber. If I decide I'll go with this guy, I'll call him back and schedule him to come and do the work.

Written By: annimal on 06/06/18 at 8:56 pm

oh man I have been so confused.  The lavender farm thing is on Thursday.  Mom likes to talk about everything all the time ( right now enand often whine about how busy she is).  Just here now

Written By: karen on 06/07/18 at 3:05 pm

I am Morris dancing this Saturday at the Picnic in the Park event in town.  We are dancing with another local Morris side as part of the entertainment.  Lots of community groups have various stalls and activities, and there is music and tea and cake.

Written By: annimal on 06/07/18 at 5:12 pm

I woke up with a sound in my head. I use to think that some of the lines had questions in them and one of them had to do with tears.  I'll find it.  It's in my hheart to do so.

Written By: nally on 06/07/18 at 5:23 pm

I am Morris dancing this Saturday at the Picnic in the Park event in town.  We are dancing with another local Morris side as part of the entertainment.  Lots of community groups have various stalls and activities, and there is music and tea and cake.

Sounds like it might be fun. Hope you have a good time with that! :)

Written By: annimal on 06/07/18 at 5:31 pm

Something else I had found out today is that someone would like to open a case against this group that is suppose to be legally more helpful to me.  I said yes do so.

Written By: annimal on 06/07/18 at 10:53 pm

I woke up with a sound in my head. I use to think that some of the lines had questions in them and one of them had to do with tears.  I'll find it.  It's in my hheart to do so.

still cant find this.  I've tried  It is no fun when off the wall fall down

Written By: nally on 06/08/18 at 12:59 pm

Some good news... my highschool class is going to have a 20 year class reunion this August! Just when I thought there wasn't gonna be one this year, two members of my class posted info about it on FB, which I noticed when I logged in. I guess they took the initiative. However, they said that ticket prices had yet to be determined.

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/09/18 at 5:01 am

Some good news... my highschool class is going to have a 20 year class reunion this August! Just when I thought there wasn't gonna be one this year, two members of my class posted info about it on FB, which I noticed when I logged in. I guess they took the initiative. However, they said that ticket prices had yet to be determined.
Excellent!

Just what you need after that associate moved to another state?

Written By: annimal on 06/09/18 at 10:10 am

Not being able to hear upset me and a little and not knowing how to set up computer stuff so I felt down.  It got worse though.  I wanted to vomit (on my mom) after saying I need to take lessons on how to make friends.  Excuse me, but, What The Hell are lessons on how to make friends?   

Written By: nally on 06/09/18 at 11:20 am

Excellent!

Just what you need after that associate moved to another state?

No, that's unrelated.

I know last weekend I mentioned that a friend of mine moved to another state, but this is a friend from church that I've seen around on a sporadic basis.

Written By: Lyndialy on 06/09/18 at 12:30 pm

I am finally on summer break.

Written By: Wobo on 06/09/18 at 2:12 pm

Lucky! I don't get out until next friday and i graduate from middle school on that day which is dumb.

Written By: Howard on 06/09/18 at 3:15 pm

What will you be doing on summer break? any plans? :)

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/09/18 at 3:17 pm

The feeling of 'at long last'?

Written By: nally on 06/09/18 at 5:35 pm

Lucky! I don't get out until next friday and i graduate from middle school on that day which is dumb.

So? I usually graduated from school on the last day. (The only time that the graduation day was not the actual last day of school for me was in June of 1992, when I graduated from the 6th grade on the 25th but the last day of school was the 30th. That's what I call dumb (in a sense).)

Written By: Wobo on 06/09/18 at 6:16 pm

So? I usually graduated from school on the last day. (The only time that the graduation day was not the actual last day of school for me was in June of 1992, when I graduated from the 6th grade on the 25th but the last day of school was the 30th. That's what I call dumb (in a sense).)

It's better to graduate 1 or 2 days before the last day of school IMO because you don't have to comeback.

Written By: nally on 06/09/18 at 6:17 pm

It's better to graduate 1 or 2 days before the last day of school IMO because you don't have to comeback.

You are certainly entitled to that opinion. I just think that once I graduate, I'm DONE; that's it.

Written By: Wobo on 06/09/18 at 6:39 pm

You are certainly entitled to that opinion. I just think that once I graduate, I'm DONE; that's it.

Yeah

Written By: karen on 06/10/18 at 7:44 am

We don't have graduation ceremonies from school in the UK.  In many schools you go on exam leave and then just stop going into school when your exams finish in late June.  Some schools have a special final assembly on the last day of school.

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/10/18 at 7:57 am

We don't have graduation ceremonies from school in the UK.  In many schools you go on exam leave and then just stop going into school when your exams finish in late June.  Some schools have a special final assembly on the last day of school.
Come to think of it, back in the 70s, i did not attend the final assembly...

Written By: Howard on 06/10/18 at 3:18 pm

I had to re-take the Regents.

Written By: annimal on 06/10/18 at 3:28 pm

Yeah who do you love        sorry I'm singing again.  Remember those old sterios that had big square speakers and wires that you had to stick as far into the white wedding day, sorry the radio as you can to make connection?

Written By: annimal on 06/10/18 at 5:13 pm

I have Logitech speakers that only have holes.  They help, but they cant get sound to me nearly as well as the big square wooden speakers of my old stereo.    ooh whats this song? know and love the guitar.  Think I've said swimming pool water with it once.

Written By: nally on 06/10/18 at 7:12 pm

So, my parents are due to return home from their trip tonight. Right now they are somewhere in the air; their plane is due to arrive in LAX at roughly 6:45pm PDT (that's about an hour and a half from right now). So they could be home sometime between 7:30 and 8pm PDT.

Written By: annimal on 06/10/18 at 8:04 pm

couple of minutes ago the word smoke came to me.  Anyway today my stereo speakers were at 10-12.  My computer plug in speakers are usually at 20.  My stereo speakers are bigger speakers are bigger and also are a wooden box.  there's also a different stretchy material covering the speaker speaker. 

Written By: nally on 06/11/18 at 1:40 pm

So, my parents are due to return home from their trip tonight. Right now they are somewhere in the air; their plane is due to arrive in LAX at roughly 6:45pm PDT (that's about an hour and a half from right now). So they could be home sometime between 7:30 and 8pm PDT.

They got home at 8:45pm PDT (after waiting a while for their shuttle transportation at the airport and the ride home). They showed me more pictures they took, as well as some things they bought in Italy.

Written By: annimal on 06/11/18 at 2:23 pm

Hello, annimal let me use here site.  My name is Joe Christoper.  I'd like you to come on E-bay. Come on Ebay, the sale is so great for thee.

Written By: annimal on 06/11/18 at 10:03 pm

I'm wondering if I want to go in our backyard any more.  I'm sure there's some certain somethings that are making me sick.  From now on just water the three potted plants by my window.

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 06/11/18 at 11:31 pm

Had kind of a freaky day today. I had to bobtail (tractor, no trailer) up to Fremont, Nebraska (about 35 NW of Omaha) to pick up a semi-trailer. When I got there, the trailer had a flat tire so I had to take it across town to a tire shop to get it replaced.  They were kind of busy, so I had to wait about 45 minutes before they could get to me. As I was waiting, the sky started getting darker and darker. I finally backed my truck into the shop to get the tire changed and when I went into the office I found out that there was a tornado warning issued for the county we were in.

When I checked my weather radar app on my phone, I saw that the storm cell was heading straight towards us. There were windows on every side of the building, and then when I went to the south side of the building I saw this wall cloud about 1/2 mile south of us that was churning and rotating in really weird ways, and then it began to hail. We weren't directly in its path and it was going past us so the tire guys kept working and got my truck fixed. There was never an actual tornado reported from this storm but it was still pretty intense.

But when I think about the fact that I was in a tire repair shop that had hundreds of semi-truck tires (which weigh about 100 lbs each) stacked up and no basement, I'm feeling thankful right now that things didn't go worse and that I'm in one piece right now.

Written By: nally on 06/12/18 at 12:20 am

^Glad you're fine Al. O0

Written By: violet_shy on 06/13/18 at 10:13 am

I'm baking scones!

Written By: nally on 06/13/18 at 10:37 am

I'm baking scones!

Yummo! I'm sure they'll be tasty.

Last week, while I was home by myself, I baked a batch of cookies. There are still some left, so when my parents returned home a few days ago, they had a chance to try 'em. :)

Written By: annimal on 06/13/18 at 12:16 pm

this morning I watered so new plants I got yesterday

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/13/18 at 12:22 pm

this morning I watered so new plants I got yesterday
Thanks for reminding me, I have not done mine yet.

Written By: annimal on 06/13/18 at 12:26 pm

what type of plants do you have?

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/13/18 at 12:33 pm

what type of plants do you have?
Potted plants on my balcony

Written By: violet_shy on 06/13/18 at 12:40 pm

Yummo! I'm sure they'll be tasty.

Well, they taste more like pancakes lol. But they're really good.

Written By: nally on 06/13/18 at 12:55 pm

Well, they taste more like pancakes lol. But they're really good.

awesome! O0

Written By: piecesof93 on 06/13/18 at 2:27 pm

I graduated a couple days after the last day of high school school but I got leave early on the last day.

Written By: Howard on 06/13/18 at 3:09 pm

I'm baking scones!

sounds delicious. :)

Written By: nally on 06/14/18 at 6:26 pm

I graduated a couple days after the last day of high school school but I got leave early on the last day.

Next Tuesday will mark 20 years since I graduated from highschool! That was the last day of school (as well as for the non-seniors).

Written By: nally on 06/14/18 at 6:27 pm

Anyway, today was another busy day for me at work. Got everything done that needed to get accomplished.

Written By: annimal on 06/14/18 at 7:43 pm

Resting after going to another doctors appointment

Written By: Wobo on 06/15/18 at 2:41 pm

Graduated from middle school today!

Written By: karen on 06/15/18 at 4:06 pm

James has nearly finished his exams - one more to go on Tuesday.  Tomorrow he is going down to Cambridge to see Elizabeth and watch the College Bumps (a race where boats are set off at intervals and you try to catch the boat in front) - she is a cox with one of the college teams.

I am going to Derbyshire to Morris dance.  It is a local sides 40th birthday celebration and several other sides are getting together with them to celebrate and eat cake!

Dai is staying in Cumbria this weekend, as next weekend he will drive to us on Friday and then drive to Cambridge on Saturday to fetch Elizabeth, then drive back to Cumbria on Sunday.

Written By: nally on 06/15/18 at 5:09 pm

Congrats to you!

Written By: nally on 06/15/18 at 5:10 pm

James has nearly finished his exams - one more to go on Tuesday.  Tomorrow he is going down to Cambridge to see Elizabeth and watch the College Bumps (a race where boats are set off at intervals and you try to catch the boat in front) - she is a cox with one of the college teams.

I am going to Derbyshire to Morris dance.  It is a local sides 40th birthday celebration and several other sides are getting together with them to celebrate and eat cake!

Dai is staying in Cumbria this weekend, as next weekend he will drive to us on Friday and then drive to Cambridge on Saturday to fetch Elizabeth, then drive back to Cumbria on Sunday.

Sounds like fun. :) Hope you all have a good time.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 06/15/18 at 5:15 pm

We went to our granddaughter's graduation from middle school yesterday.

Cat

Written By: nally on 06/16/18 at 10:32 am

We went to our granddaughter's graduation from middle school yesterday.

Cat

And today marks 24 years since mine.

Written By: Howard on 06/16/18 at 3:41 pm

Congratulations. :)

Written By: Howard on 06/16/18 at 3:42 pm

Tomorrow I am officially on vacation! :)

Written By: violet_shy on 06/17/18 at 6:04 pm

So I'm at the park with my family today. Sitting in a gorgeous gazebo, enjoying the day. Chatting, catching up. Suddenly I notice a gigantic fuzzy caterpillar crawling up my thigh....I'm like, what the heck?!! I didn't even feel it go up my leg ;D. Little sneak. Haha. Shooed it away with my purse!

Written By: nally on 06/17/18 at 7:33 pm

Tomorrow I am officially on vacation! :)

That's good. I hope you can get some well-deserved relaxation and such.

Written By: nally on 06/17/18 at 7:34 pm

So today after we were done at church, we took my dad out for a late lunch/early dinner for Father's Day. Now we are at home resting. :)

Written By: Howard on 06/18/18 at 7:33 am

So today after we were done at church, we took my dad out for a late lunch/early dinner for Father's Day. Now we are at home resting. :)

My Family And I along with our favorite neighbor Sandy went out to dinner for Father's Day at a Chinese restaurant. :)

Written By: Howard on 06/18/18 at 7:34 am

That's good. I hope you can get some well-deserved relaxation and such.

I sure will.

Written By: nally on 06/18/18 at 10:47 am

My Family And I along with our favorite neighbor Sandy went out to dinner for Father's Day at a Chinese restaurant. :)

Very nice; I hope he enjoyed the day. O0

Written By: Howard on 06/18/18 at 2:13 pm

Very nice; I hope he enjoyed the day. O0

He sure did.

Written By: annimal on 06/18/18 at 2:45 pm

nothing now that it's gotten too hot.  I still am getting threads not going away after I visit them.  I know I don't find it funny to have a bunch of threads still in my reply thing after I visited them.

Written By: karen on 06/18/18 at 3:31 pm

nothing now that it's gotten too hot.  I still am getting threads not going away after I visit them.  I know I don't find it funny to have a bunch of threads still in my reply thing after I visited them.

Send Chucky and Cat a PM or post something specific in Lend a Wing.  They might be able to do something but are not going to know there is a problem if you don't say something directly to them.

Written By: annimal on 06/18/18 at 7:52 pm

^ okay I will do that if I still need to

Written By: violet_shy on 06/19/18 at 7:09 am

So my brother is getting married! On June 29th. I'm so happy and excited for him. I just love weddings! :)

Written By: Howard on 06/19/18 at 7:10 am

So my brother is getting married! On June 29th. I'm so happy and excited for him. I just love weddings! :)

Congratulations to him. O0

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/19/18 at 11:13 am

This last weekend, I was at the birthday party of my granddaughter, now two years old. Also the day coincided with Father's Day, so it was a busy day at the party and dealing with FB.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 06/19/18 at 12:10 pm

Send Chucky and Cat a PM or post something specific in Lend a Wing.  They might be able to do something but are not going to know there is a problem if you don't say something directly to them.

This is beyond me. Chucky needs to address it if you are still having problems.

Cat

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/19/18 at 12:49 pm

This last weekend, I was at the birthday party of my granddaughter, now two years old. Also the day coincided with Father's Day, so it was a busy day at the party and dealing with FB.
BTW, it was non-stop Happy Birthday To You videos on YouTube!

Written By: annimal on 06/19/18 at 2:35 pm

I feel bad that I destroyed the internet last night.  I'm glad that it seemed to be an easy fix

Written By: Howard on 06/19/18 at 3:39 pm

Happy Birthday to her. :)

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/19/18 at 4:13 pm

Happy Birthday to her. :)

Many thanks!

Written By: nally on 06/19/18 at 6:18 pm

Congratz to your brother. O0

Written By: nally on 06/19/18 at 6:18 pm

Happy birthday to your granddaughter! :) :D 8) O0

Written By: annimal on 06/19/18 at 10:58 pm

I did some garden work in my dirt lot this morning.  Mom telling me the plant looks droopy and she would water it.  She has been real big on watering lately, but wont listen to me about how direct the sun is.  transplanting the plants I can prove that the roots have been fried.  She's going to have to suffer a couple months with a pole of pots I made to give the plants afternoon shade.

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/20/18 at 5:19 am

Happy birthday to your granddaughter! :) :D 8) O0
O0

Written By: karen on 06/20/18 at 11:27 am

I did some garden work in my dirt lot this morning.  Mom telling me the plant looks droopy and she would water it.  She has been real big on watering lately, but wont listen to me about how direct the sun is.  transplanting the plants I can prove that the roots have been fried.  She's going to have to suffer a couple months with a pole of pots I made to give the plants afternoon shade.

Best time to water is early evening so it can soak down to the roots

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/20/18 at 11:40 am

Thanks, I have always when is the best time of the day to water the plants.

Written By: nally on 06/20/18 at 12:46 pm

Especially at this time of year.

Written By: annimal on 06/20/18 at 12:50 pm

hay ho and  up then waters ear ly in the morn ing

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/20/18 at 12:56 pm

Especially at this time of year.
...the only thing is, I watered my plants today around midday, so next time it will be then.

Written By: Howard on 06/20/18 at 2:19 pm

I try to water my lawn during the morning hours when it's a bit cooler before the sun comes up.

Written By: violet_shy on 06/20/18 at 6:17 pm

Congratz to your brother. O0

Thanks!

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 06/21/18 at 9:55 pm

I was walking behind my trailer at a loading dock and there was about a 2 foot gap between the trailer and the dock plate, and I accidentally tried to step in the gap (I was spacing off) and my leg went all the way through the gap and I dropped down and smashed my balls against the dock plate.  >:( >:( >:(

I'm OK though, I could have been hurt much, much worse.  :-\\

Written By: annimal on 06/21/18 at 10:43 pm

you um

Written By: nally on 06/21/18 at 10:46 pm

I was walking behind my trailer at a loading dock and there was about a 2 foot gap between the trailer and the dock plate, and I accidentally tried to step in the gap (I was spacing off) and my leg went all the way through the gap and I dropped down and smashed my balls against the dock plate.  >:( >:( >:(

:o

Glad you're ok man. O0

Written By: Howard on 06/22/18 at 8:04 am

Thank God you're alright. :o

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/22/18 at 9:40 am

Ouch!

Trust you are better now?

Written By: nally on 06/22/18 at 4:13 pm

So today is a go-nowhere day for me; just stay home. The return of the June Gloom has kinda made me not wanna really go out.

Written By: annimal on 06/22/18 at 5:41 pm

glad for any of you I made laugh with my parody today.  It was at first maybe just a get hamend to copy me, but after using rhymezone, I thought making the person evil would be cool.  I was actually thinking about getting rid of my hamend account.  If I did anything great on it I cant recall and I think it's just there and don't think anybody is really looking at it anyway.  Then I kind of got myself down because I dont have any friends to make some cool videos with that I might be able to.  No Ann, just stop. If you want to do a video do another magic one or something

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 06/22/18 at 5:53 pm

Ouch!

Trust you are better now?

Everything seems to be in place and in good working order.

Written By: annimal on 06/22/18 at 6:04 pm

woah!  Camp Granada magic? Where did that crazy idea come from?

Written By: annimal on 06/22/18 at 10:11 pm

hmm, Bananna Rama    what other groups might I be able to plug myself into

Written By: nally on 06/22/18 at 11:32 pm

Good to know. O0

Written By: Howard on 06/23/18 at 7:21 am

glad to hear that Al. :)

Written By: annimal on 06/23/18 at 12:48 pm

Just talking video wise, I thought I liked Funny Or Die much better then Youtube, but  in the search it seems You'd have to know that I'm Anneo's to get to my video.  I'm going to forget doing videos.  Tv shows and other stuff is cool, I'm not asking to be on a front page, I just wish to have someone to be able to find what I did and maybe laugh at it.  I guess that's not of any importance  in the world these days.

Written By: Lyndialy on 06/23/18 at 5:41 pm

I'm becoming a teenager in 2 days!!

Written By: nally on 06/23/18 at 7:26 pm

happy early birthday!

Written By: annimal on 06/23/18 at 7:48 pm

sad and insane enough to go outside and do some garden work.  Fortunately I was able to get e in soon enough to survive after having a glass of ice water.  Think I'll go out again.

Written By: annimal on 06/23/18 at 11:34 pm

cool  I mean hot  still have two pink and two white gazanias so I put them in the pot box.  have two vervain looking things.  The rest of what I have I don't know what it is. 

Looks the best video option now is Facebook and making sure I say something every day so people might notice I am someone at Facebook.

Written By: Howard on 06/24/18 at 7:27 am

Happy early Birthday. :)

Written By: annimal on 06/24/18 at 10:02 am

couldn't really sleep for some reason and woke up feeling like something might be wronger then right

Written By: Wobo on 06/24/18 at 1:44 pm

That's awesome! Happy early birthday!

Written By: annimal on 06/24/18 at 2:35 pm

when I felt something wrong, I felt it while I was on the subject of my video.  I got mad because I joined a place to put y video and then all this TV stuff showed up and I could not see a way where you might be able to find things people my have submitted.  I started wondering if this was what the site was going to be anyway or if I just got screwed over like I get and have to live with all through my live.  I've wondered if someone is trying to be so dam funny about everything that they might have their head up their ---.  I hope someone isn't being so cute with themselves that they cant provide services for others.

That's what I was feeling.   

Written By: annimal on 06/24/18 at 4:50 pm

At first when I planned to say something before I sent ^  A caterpillar was on my work bench.  I might be bring up something an or mabye that God is thanking me for not just going into attack mode.

Written By: nally on 06/24/18 at 6:39 pm

Today has been a good day for me. Had a nice time at church; now we're taking it easy at home.

Written By: annimal on 06/24/18 at 9:35 pm

pruned down some of my plants that looked like they weren't going to be growing until September and tried to look for that caterpillar.  Don't see any holes in my int plants either.  Maybe it was just a passer by

Written By: Wobo on 06/24/18 at 11:15 pm

Happy Birthday!

Written By: Lyndialy on 06/25/18 at 9:42 am

Happy Birthday!
Thank you!!

Written By: Lyndialy on 06/25/18 at 9:43 am

My birthday is today! I just turned 13!!

Written By: Rainbowz on 06/25/18 at 9:45 am

Happy birthday! Hope you have a good day.

Written By: annimal on 06/25/18 at 12:41 pm

just plant thinking and looking up

Written By: nally on 06/25/18 at 1:20 pm

A plumber came over this morning to install our new sink and toilet which we had purchased over the weekend.

Written By: violet_shy on 06/25/18 at 8:10 pm

Lol everytime I leave Lee's house, there's this big dog that startles me! It's like I'll remember that he is behind a gate and can't get me. But when I pass by he barks and barks really loud! It makes me so nervous ;D Lee has to pretty much walk us to the other side hahaha. So yeah it is a pitbull...and I hear those dogs are naturally aggressive. I must be very careful he doesn't knock down the gate and goes after me! 

Written By: AmericanGirl on 06/25/18 at 8:17 pm

Happy 13th Birthday!!!  :)

Written By: Howard on 06/26/18 at 5:33 am

Happy Birthday. :)

Written By: nally on 06/26/18 at 6:03 pm

Lol everytime I leave Lee's house, there's this big dog that startles me! It's like I'll remember that he is behind a gate and can't get me. But when I pass by he barks and barks really loud! It makes me so nervous ;D Lee has to pretty much walk us to the other side hahaha. So yeah it is a pitbull...and I hear those dogs are naturally aggressive. I must be very careful he doesn't knock down the gate and goes after me!

Naturally I would be startled by one of them too. I, too, know that they are behind a fence but I also feel as if they're gonna break through and come after me (which is unlikely).

Written By: annimal on 06/26/18 at 10:32 pm

Mom and I had a doctors appointment today and afterwards I decided I needed to get my lantana and verbenas planted properly before They die in the heat like everything else has done before.

Written By: nally on 06/28/18 at 11:16 am

Today I'm at home rather than at work. I'll be working tomorrow (Friday) so that I can take care of the end-of-the-month duties at my workplace.

Written By: annimal on 06/28/18 at 1:04 pm

I've been doing stuff in my garden in my pj's

Written By: violet_shy on 06/28/18 at 1:52 pm

Today I'm at home rather than at work. I'll be working tomorrow (Friday) so that I can take care of the end-of-the-month duties at my workplace.

Ooo I hope you are enjoying your time off.  :)

Tomorrow is the big day for my brother. His wedding! If anyone has me as a friend on Facebook I will post pictures. Not of my brother and his wife together, but of me with my brother, family and friends. Might share them on here as well.

Written By: nally on 06/28/18 at 2:16 pm

Thanks, but it actually isn't time off. I'm just working on a different day than my usual schedule.

Tomorrow is the big day for my brother. His wedding! If anyone has me as a friend on Facebook I will post pictures. Not of my brother and his wife together, but of me with my brother, family and friends. Might share them on here as well.

Ooo that's wonderful! I look forward to seeing said pictures on FB! :)

Written By: Howard on 06/29/18 at 10:09 am

That's wonderful, best of luck to your brother. :)

Written By: nally on 06/29/18 at 5:52 pm

So today I completed all my work at the office today; now I am at home and can relax. (That is, until it's time to make dinner.)

Written By: annimal on 06/29/18 at 6:52 pm

probably a year ago I told my mom that I hate her guts and she said that was normal.  It is?  Do any of you hate your parents or a parent?

Written By: nally on 06/29/18 at 11:50 pm

Do any of you hate your parents or a parent?

No, not at all. Sometimes they may get on my nerves but I always love them very very much.

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/30/18 at 2:04 am

I had a wonderful time away and offline, looking after and playing with my granddaughter, and watching the majority of the FIFA World Cup.

Written By: nally on 06/30/18 at 11:25 am

I had a wonderful time away and offline, looking after and playing with my granddaughter, and watching the majority of the FIFA World Cup.

Good to know! O0

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/30/18 at 11:27 am

Good to know! O0
Thanks.

...and fell asleep during the French Argentine match...

Written By: nally on 06/30/18 at 11:32 am

Anyways, on this final day of the month, I will go to the library for a few hours to volunteer, then come home and I'm not sure about my other plans for the day as of yet.

Written By: Howard on 06/30/18 at 3:22 pm

probably a year ago I told my mom that I hate her guts and she said that was normal.  It is? Do any of you hate your parents or a parent?

No I may hate them sometimes but I love them for everything they've done for me.

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/30/18 at 3:23 pm

No I may hate them sometimes but I love them for everything they've done for me.
So true!

Written By: nally on 06/30/18 at 7:41 pm

Anyways, on this final day of the month, I will go to the library for a few hours to volunteer, then come home and I'm not sure about my other plans for the day as of yet.

When I got home I helped my parents make some Italian food for dinner. When they were on their Italy trip earlier this month, they learned how to make certain Italian foods, including ravioli. Today they followed a recipe for ravioli, but the finished pasta was kinda so-so. I enjoyed it, though!

Written By: annimal on 06/30/18 at 11:24 pm

both July and August aren't in my calendar.  I'll have to print out some papers or something

Written By: nally on 07/01/18 at 12:22 am

Guess it's about time to start the July thread!

Man, can't believe the year is half over already! :o

Written By: annimal on 07/01/18 at 12:24 pm

I sure as heat can

Check for new replies or respond here...