inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: what day should I do my hangout

Written By: mwalker1996 on 07/01/18 at 7:37 pm

Me and Nerdy were talking about this on the last hangout on what day is the best for you guys watching and actually participating. I felt Friday would be good since that's when people are usually home on the weekend, but we often get the same people on the hangout. I want to add new faces because it'll make the hangouts more interesting and we can explore different topics. Me talking to Nerdy and #Infinity gave me a chance to learn more about California and San Diego. I know if i bring someone like Machine head i can learn more about Fox kids.

Subject: Re: what day should I do my hangout

Written By: mqg96 on 07/01/18 at 8:09 pm

Set a major date several weeks in instead of the day before or the day of so we can have A LOT more people on the stream. Make everybody mutually agree that a date can work out for ALL of us. If anyone is afraid of the camera showing yourself, Mario or I can show you how to join the stream with your camera automatically disabled.

Written By: Rainbowz on 07/01/18 at 8:10 pm

I won't be available between July 11th - July 18th because I'm going on a vacation to Georgia.

Written By: mqg96 on 07/01/18 at 8:18 pm

I won't be available between July 11th - July 18th because I'm going on a vacation to Georgia.

Nice, what part of Georgia?

Written By: Rainbowz on 07/01/18 at 8:24 pm

Nice, what part of Georgia?

I'm going to Atlanta, Georgia. :P

Written By: mqg96 on 07/01/18 at 8:37 pm

I'm going to Atlanta, Georgia. :P

Is your family flying there or driving there? Regardless, you're going to realize how busy the interstates are! The airport is huge with so many lines of people coming in and coming out, and all these parking sections and a separate domestic and international area. I just got back home from Memphis and that was my first flight in 6 years.

Written By: Rainbowz on 07/01/18 at 8:39 pm

Is your family flying there or driving there? Regardless, you're going to realize how busy the interstates are! The airport is huge with so many lines of people coming in and coming out, and all these parking sections and a separate domestic and international area. I just got back home from Memphis and that was my first flight in 6 years.

We're flying there to visit family lol. And I've been to Atlanta before but I forgot how huge the airport was.  ;D ;D

Written By: mwalker1996 on 07/01/18 at 8:51 pm

Set a major date several weeks in instead of the day before or the day of so we can have A LOT more people on the stream. Make everybody mutually agree that a date can work out for ALL of us. If anyone is afraid of the camera showing yourself, Mario or I can show you how to join the stream with your camera automatically disabled.
Great point, serveal weeks ahead does seem like a long time to prepare tho. I was thinking an end of summer stream around August.

Written By: mqg96 on 07/01/18 at 9:21 pm

Great point, serveal weeks ahead does seem like a long time to prepare tho. I was thinking an end of summer stream around August.

Well we need to make a thread on here where everybody can mutually agree to join so we can have a big hangout. I would say even 1 week before isn't a good idea. It needs to be weeks or a month ahead of time.

Written By: aja675 on 07/01/18 at 9:35 pm

Wednesday night in the US, Thursday morning for Asia and Oceania.

Written By: SpyroKev on 07/02/18 at 9:41 am

I'm jumping on the Friday bandwagon. A summer end stream sounds like a nice prediction to.

Written By: mwalker1996 on 07/02/18 at 12:41 pm

Well we need to make a thread on here where everybody can mutually agree to join so we can have a big hangout. I would say even 1 week before isn't a good idea. It needs to be weeks or a month ahead of time.
Depends on the person,  the original intention for the streams for it to be a weekly thing since I was doing that on Popedia.  Since the site is more established and has a lot of older members it can be tricky getting everyone on board. Waiting weeks ahead isn't a bad thing, but the problem is that not everyone's life is that predictable. Nerdygammer, for example sometimes work when I stream since he works at a stadium, he doesn't have a strict 9-5 work week, and plus the time with family and friends factor with the unpredictability. I made this thread so I can see what day works for each person, some may prefer an individual Livestream, some may prefer a group stream. Captian does his streams where he asks a few days ahead of time so that way you'll be sure what if your available or not.

Written By: Rainbowz on 07/02/18 at 12:55 pm

I highly doubt that's going to happen.

Written By: mxcrashxm on 07/02/18 at 2:43 pm

The weekends are better since that's when most people are at home, and not at work or school. Fridays could also still work for a stream. Also, I hope we get more members on the group chat for the upcoming one in a few days.

Check for new replies or respond here...