inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: All About Prom

Written By: SailorSteven2017 on 07/17/18 at 8:29 pm

This is a thread for prom memories, questions, tips, and anything about the big night.  :)

First Question:
Is there prom in 8th? Since I was born in the latter part of the year, I get grouped with 2005 borns (going to 8th)

Subject: Re: All About Prom

Written By: Wobo on 07/17/18 at 8:59 pm

Dang.... i misread prom with p*rn..
And no i don't think so, where i live there was no prom for me when i was in the eighth grade. We had a valentine's day dance and the only thing that was only. For eighth graders was EGG (Eighth Grade Gradution Dance). It was funny because people were talking about asking people out even though it was just a dance.  ;D

Subject: Re: All About Prom

Written By: SailorSteven2017 on 07/17/18 at 9:21 pm

And no i don't think so, where i live there was no prom for me when i was in the eighth grade. We had a valentine's day dance and the only thing that was only. For eighth graders was EGG (Eighth Grade Gradution Dance). It was funny because people were talking about asking people out even though it was just a dance.  ;D

Oh.. Well, your events sound like fun anyway.  ;)

XD XD XD XD ROTFL

Check for new replies or respond here...