inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Popedia and inthe00s family tree

Written By: Rainbowz on 07/25/18 at 11:45 pm

I decided to make a family tree consisting of both inthe00s and Popedia users.
http://i66.tinypic.com/2d8q71t.jpg
For those of you who don't know, Popedia is another forum website like inthe00s, and most users who go on there are on inthe00s as well, but some people on this family tree may not seem familiar since they don't have an inthe00s account. And some profile pictures and usernames are different on both websites, so I went with either one.

The way I made this family tree, I tried to set the relationships by what "vibe" I get from two or more certain users, but some of these relationships are a little random because I wanted to add some users but couldn't think of a good relationship. Also, the lack of female users on both forums was what made this especially difficult.

What do you think of it?

Subject: Re: Popedia and inthe00s family tree

Written By: Howard on 07/26/18 at 5:38 am

good job Rainbowz. O0

Written By: 2001 on 07/26/18 at 7:40 am

What are the pink lines? Am I married to Chris? ;D is LyricBoy married to Tiff? ;D ;D ;D

Written By: Rainbowz on 07/26/18 at 10:02 am

good job Rainbowz. O0

What are the pink lines? Am I married to Chris? ;D is LyricBoy married to Tiff? ;D ;D ;D

It means they're partners, so yes they are married.  ;D

Written By: SeaCaptainMan97 on 07/26/18 at 12:15 pm

EyewitnessTV is older than both his parents 😮 unicornic and prodanny are older than their mom 😮Joking aside though, great work 😁

Written By: Rainbowz on 07/26/18 at 12:41 pm

EyewitnessTV is older than both his parents 😮 unicornic and prodanny are older than their mom 😮Joking aside though, great work 😁

Sorry, I didn't base it off their age cause I feel like it would be way too much work to try and be realistic with it.  ;D ;D
Just pretend they're the age they're supposed to be  ;D ;D

Written By: Wobo on 08/09/18 at 9:13 pm

Nice but i don't see myself to be compared to Infinity and NerdyGamer.

Check for new replies or respond here...