inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Nutty November News (2018 edition)

Written By: nally on 11/01/18 at 12:52 am

A new month is upon us, so here is the monthly thread for November 2018.

White rabbits!

Subject: Re: Nutty November News (2018 edition)

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/01/18 at 1:03 am

White rabbit!

Written By: nally on 11/01/18 at 1:05 am

I will be away for one week this month on a vacation trip with my family. We leave on the 10th (a week from Saturday) and return on the 17th.

Written By: Howard on 11/01/18 at 5:41 am

Looking forward to my vacation next week.

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/01/18 at 5:47 am

I will be away for one week this month on a vacation trip with my family. We leave on the 10th (a week from Saturday) and return on the 17th.

Looking forward to my vacation next week.
Any one else going on holiday? http://www.inthe00s.com/Smileys/halloween/smiley.gif

Written By: 2001 on 11/01/18 at 9:48 am

One of the most miserable months of the year. Hopefully I come out the other side in one piece!

Written By: nally on 11/01/18 at 12:05 pm

Any one else going on holiday? http://www.inthe00s.com/Smileys/halloween/smiley.gif

I would like to mention that my vacation will be a basic California Coastal cruise, with ports in San Francisco, Monterey Bay, San Diego, and Ensenada (Mexico). Lookin' forward to it! :)

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/01/18 at 12:21 pm

I would like to mention that my vacation will be a basic California Coastal cruise, with ports in San Francisco, Monterey Bay, San Diego, and Ensenada (Mexico). Lookin' forward to it! :)
Looks like a wonderful cruise, will you have good time to go ashore to visit these stops?

Written By: nally on 11/01/18 at 12:25 pm

Looks like a wonderful cruise, will you have good time to go ashore to visit these stops?

All the ones in California, yes. When the ship gets to Ensenada we will stay on board. (The only time we actually got off the ship there was in 2014, just so we could walk around a little bit there, and I would get to see a part of Mexico. Two years later, we saw another part of Mexico: Cabo San Lucas.)

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/01/18 at 12:38 pm

All the ones in California, yes. When the ship gets to Ensenada we will stay on board. (The only time we actually got off the ship there was in 2014, just so we could walk around a little bit there, and I would get to see a part of Mexico. Two years later, we saw another part of Mexico: Cabo San Lucas.)
I cannot say how long you will have onshore at San Diego, try and see a famous statue, which I missed when I was there. The sculpture is called "Unconditional Surrender" and it resembles a photograph by Alfred Eisenstaedt, V–J day in Times Square, but said by Johnson to be based on a similar, less well known, photograph by Victor Jorgensen.

https://latimesblogs.latimes.com/.a/6a00d8341c630a53ef0167619d6679970b-800wi

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/87/Kissing_the_War_Goodbye.jpg/530px-Kissing_the_War_Goodbye.jpg

Written By: nally on 11/01/18 at 12:45 pm

I cannot say how long you will have onshore at San Diego, try and see a famous statue, which I missed when I was there. The sculpture is called "Unconditional Surrender" and it resembles a photograph by Alfred Eisenstaedt, V–J day in Times Square, but said by Johnson to be based on a similar, less well known, photograph by Victor Jorgensen.

https://latimesblogs.latimes.com/.a/6a00d8341c630a53ef0167619d6679970b-800wi

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/87/Kissing_the_War_Goodbye.jpg/530px-Kissing_the_War_Goodbye.jpg

I saw that in May of 2012, when we were docked in San Diego on my first cruise!

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/01/18 at 12:45 pm

I saw that in May of 2012, when we were docked in San Diego on my first cruise!
O0

Written By: annimal on 11/03/18 at 1:15 pm

I'm packing peanuts tonight and wont be done eating them until Wednesday night

Written By: nally on 11/03/18 at 8:09 pm

In a week I'll be gone on my trip, so I've been getting prepared. Today I went out and bought a few things I'll need, after I went to the library.

Written By: 2001 on 11/04/18 at 9:51 am

Daylight saving time! Sun rose at 7AM today. :)

Written By: karen on 11/04/18 at 12:49 pm

Went to a fireworks display last night at the local university. they had a fairground as well so we went on the dodgems and bought some doughnuts.

Great fireworks, plus a sound and light projection on a building honouring briefly first of all the Leicester City chairman who was killed in a helicopter crash last weekend and then a longer display remembering the fallen of the two world wars.

Written By: Howard on 11/04/18 at 2:29 pm

and goes down about 5pm.

Written By: nally on 11/04/18 at 4:36 pm

I remembered to turn all my clocks back (that is, those which require manual adjustment).

Written By: Howard on 11/05/18 at 5:35 am

I remembered to turn all my clocks back (that is, those which require manual adjustment).

Same here, I turned the clocks back one hour and got 8 hours of sleep.

Written By: nally on 11/05/18 at 10:01 am

Same here, I turned the clocks back one hour and got 8 hours of sleep.

I got approximately that much sleep too.

Anyhoo, this week I have to pack for my cruise trip.

Written By: annimal on 11/07/18 at 9:52 pm

just came back from the beach

Written By: nally on 11/07/18 at 11:30 pm

just came back from the beach

Nice. Hope it was relaxing.

Written By: annimal on 11/08/18 at 10:53 am

not when I started to trip on some rocks and smash the sand dollar in my hand.  I couldn't see where the rocks were so now that I was bent down, I went by touch and crawled.  Got some nice bird feathers on the trip.

Written By: karen on 11/08/18 at 11:20 am

The 797th annual street fair has opened in town.  It started yesterday (Wednesday) and will be open until Saturday evening.  As we are away this weekend James and I will be going later this evening.  We will probably go on the dodgems and maybe the twist. plus either candyfloss or doughnuts to eat on the walk home

Written By: CatwomanofV on 11/08/18 at 11:40 am

My Electra is not doing well. I'm afraid that she won't be with me for very much longer.  :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'(

Cat

Written By: Howard on 11/08/18 at 3:06 pm

My Electra is not doing well. I'm afraid that she won't be with me for very much longer.  :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'(

Cat

I'm sorry. :(

Written By: karen on 11/08/18 at 4:05 pm

Cat

Sorry to hear that

Written By: karen on 11/09/18 at 11:23 am

Remembrance service at school today.  All four schools got together for a joint service in front of the clock tower. The clock was paid for by a headmaster in memory of his son who was killed in the first world war.  A roll call of the staff and pupils killed in 1918 was read out at the start of the minutes silence (for the past four years the roll call of those killed a hundred years ago has been read out). Wreaths were laid including one at a memorial for an old girl who was killed in 2007 in Iraq.

Written By: annimal on 11/09/18 at 11:42 am

I may sound insane and may be insane but I cant wait any longer to get out of this house and away from my mother.  I think I'd be much happier even if I were living with people who are insane. 

Written By: nally on 11/09/18 at 1:22 pm

So, yesterday I had a busy, but good, day at work, but coming home was a mega-challenge... because a nasty old wildfire sparked up, shutting down a key portion of US Highway 101, forcing thousands+ of motorists to take alternate routes to get around it...thus making it very difficult. I ended up eating dinner out, at a restaurant by myself... and not getting home until 8:30.

Today the areas are still burning --- thanks in part to those darn wind gusts --- and certain roadways are still shut down. This also means certain places are being evacuated, but thankfully that doesn't include where I live. (However, I can still see the smoke...and it is NOT a pretty picture at all.) This also means we'll likely have to take an alternate route to get to the Port of L.A. tomorrow, and it'll take a while.

Written By: annimal on 11/09/18 at 4:17 pm

crying pretty much all day    don"t know and don't think anyone else here does either. 

Written By: nally on 11/09/18 at 5:54 pm

I still need to get my stuff packed for the trip. I have everything I need; just need to figure out how to pack it all in the suitcase.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 11/11/18 at 1:04 pm

WOOHOO! Christmas shopping is DONE!!!  :o :o  (What's that about?  ??? )

Cat

Written By: annimal on 11/11/18 at 6:47 pm

I am not in a Christmas mood and don't want to be singing Santa songs.

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/13/18 at 10:52 am

WOOHOO! Christmas shopping is DONE!!!  :o :o  (What's that about?  ??? )

Cat
We started are Christmas Shopping over the last weekend, only by window shopping.

Written By: violet_shy on 11/13/18 at 11:05 am

Been super busy these past few weeks! Working on my music, helping my sister, helping at home, helping myself! Getting ready for the holidays soon. I must go shopping for a new Christmas tree and ornaments. I'm thinking maybe at the Christmas Tree Shop? I just love this time of the year! Hope everyone is doing super well. I missed you all!  :)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 11/13/18 at 3:08 pm

We started are Christmas Shopping over the last weekend, only by window shopping.

I did it by sitting right here. Can you say, "Amazon"?

Cat

Written By: annimal on 11/13/18 at 5:31 pm

She's a killer queen

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/14/18 at 11:10 am

I still need to get my stuff packed for the trip. I have everything I need; just need to figure out how to pack it all in the suitcase.
In case you see this reply when in the Internet Cafe on the Cruise Liner, please do have a safe trip, I have not had the chance to say this previously for being offline myself.

Written By: annimal on 11/14/18 at 11:15 am

I get to sign another paper tomorrow before working some day.

Written By: nally on 11/17/18 at 12:43 pm

In case you see this reply when in the Internet Cafe on the Cruise Liner, please do have a safe trip, I have not had the chance to say this previously for being offline myself.

Thanks; I only used the Internet Cafe for checking email and Facebook only. On the ship, internet service depends on satellites, which can be slow sometimes, especially if you're at sea (iow, not in port).

I just got home almost a couple hours ago, so I am in the midst of unpacking. I had a wonderful trip, by the way. More details later.

Written By: annimal on 11/17/18 at 12:52 pm

do the smilies only have a hat like that?

Written By: nally on 11/17/18 at 12:56 pm

^ It's for Thanksgiving Day, which is coming up next week.

Written By: annimal on 11/17/18 at 1:02 pm

oh okay,  The music teacher added some weird song called Little Saint Nick to the Christmas performing songs

Written By: Rainbowz on 11/17/18 at 1:27 pm

Nutty November? It's No Nut November.  ;D

Written By: karen on 11/17/18 at 5:00 pm

oh okay,  The music teacher added some weird song called Little Saint Nick to the Christmas performing songs

Beach Boys did a song called that

Written By: annimal on 11/17/18 at 5:37 pm

they did?

Written By: nally on 11/18/18 at 12:13 am

^ Yep...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gU_GsIKxse0

Written By: Howard on 11/18/18 at 7:29 am

I am finally on my week vacation. :)

Written By: annimal on 11/18/18 at 10:08 am

I got a problem, you see before I got up today my head radio played a song and I don't remember what it is.  I know it's a love song and it ends with

Inspector Gadget to the rescue once again.  I need to listen to the song again.

Written By: annimal on 11/18/18 at 1:30 pm

if it's something that can be found, I cant find it

Written By: nally on 11/18/18 at 9:38 pm

I am finally on my week vacation. :)

That's good. My vacation ended yesterday morning, yet my mind is still seemingly "on vacation". It takes a while for some people, especially me, to get reacclimated.

Written By: annimal on 11/19/18 at 11:02 am

takes me awhile to get back into the swing of things.  I get to start work at 1:00 today

Written By: nally on 11/19/18 at 6:04 pm

takes me awhile to get back into the swing of things.  I get to start work at 1:00 today
I went back to work today, but couldn't really get anything done because the service was down due to those darn fires. :P My boss even said that the internet server was also down this past Friday.

Written By: nally on 11/19/18 at 6:19 pm

I had a wonderful trip, by the way. More details later.

So anyway, I should tell ya'll about my trip.

On the day we left, we gave ourselves ample time to drive down to the port, since there were road closures in the area due to the fires. Surprisingly, it only took us two hours to get from our house to the port! We arrived at about noon. When we got into the cruise terminal, we showed our boarding passes, were given our cruise cards (which function as keys to our stateroom)...and soon after that we were let on to the ship! (However, we couldn't go to our stateroom right away because they were getting cleaned from the previous cruise.)

We were at sea from sail away at 4:00 on Saturday afternoon until early Monday morning, traveling from L.A. to San Francisco. During that time we either relaxed in our room (which had a nice view from the back of the ship), ate, or did something fun on the ship -- play trivia games, go to a show, or some other activity. The first night, while playing one trivia game, we met and made friends with two women, one of whom is a former employee of Princess Cruises! They would play trivia games with us on subsequent nights.

Monday we were in port at San Francisco...where the air quality was icky due to another brush fire in that general area. That didn't stop us from having a good time, as we went on a shore excursion to Muir Woods, just off the main highway from Sausalito/Mill Valley. It was pleasant to visit that place and see plenty of nature, despite the air quality. Back on the ship, in the evening, I played one of the games -- "Yes/No", in which a cruise staff member will ask you questions and you have to avoid saying "yes" and "no" for three minutes -- and I won! (It was my third time playing the game, and I've never screwed up!)

Tuesday we were in our next port, at Monterey, where we walked all the way to Cannery Row and back, getting a lot of exercise. We also had a snack (in lieu of lunch) there. I finished the day with 18,880 steps on my FitBit (my second highest total all-time). Wednesday was a sea day as we sailed south towards San Diego.

Thursday we were in port at San Diego, where we met with a friend of ours who lives just north of there, and spent time with her. We went out to lunch at a place in the 'Little Italy' district there and had a good time.

Friday was our final port day; we were in Ensenada, Mexico (our only non-U.S. port) but we stayed on the ship the whole time. (We didn't feel like getting off the ship there.) Still had lots of fun on board the ship.

And of course Saturday we were back in L.A.; we were among the first few people to be disembarked.

Written By: annimal on 11/19/18 at 11:24 pm

they had me sort out papers by last name. Tomorrow their going to be put in a drawer as needed  in music class for some reason I got the Bugs Bunny and Tweety show from my head

Written By: nally on 11/21/18 at 6:18 pm

Busy at work today; the network was still down (for the most part), but thankfully I was later able to access QuickBooks to do my work!

Written By: nally on 11/21/18 at 6:19 pm

And today is my mom's birthday; we're gonna take her out for dinner pretty soon. :)

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/21/18 at 6:21 pm

And today is my mom's birthday; we're gonna take her out for dinner pretty soon. :)
Happy birthday to your mum!

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/21/18 at 6:22 pm

I owe you a Karma for your mum.

Written By: nally on 11/21/18 at 10:13 pm

I owe you a Karma for your mum.

Many thanks, Philip. We had a nice time at the restaurant. O0

Yesterday I bought a birthday cake for her, since we really didn't have time to actually bake one ourselves this year.

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/22/18 at 12:19 am

Many thanks, Philip. We had a nice time at the restaurant. O0

Yesterday I bought a birthday cake for her, since we really didn't have time to actually bake one ourselves this year.
Did you at first (with your family) originally wish to be on the cruise on her birthday?

Written By: Howard on 11/22/18 at 8:18 am

Happy Birthday to your Mother. :)

Written By: nally on 11/22/18 at 2:10 pm

Did you at first (with your family) originally wish to be on the cruise on her birthday?

Well, we couldn't arrange to go on one that involved my mom's birthday (due to itinerary or other factors). Then we would have also been on the ship today, for Thanksgiving. There's nothing wrong with that, but we chose the one for last week and it worked out just fine.

By the way, four years ago, back in 2014, we went on two back-to-back weekend cruises. The first was a three-day getaway, with one port of call (Ensenada); the Friday of that weekend was my mom's birthday. The second, which was a four-day, was at sea for Thanksgiving.

Also, two years ago we were on a five-day cruise on which the final full day was her birthday.

Written By: nally on 11/22/18 at 2:10 pm

Happy Birthday to your Mother. :)

Thank you for the wishes.

Written By: nally on 11/22/18 at 5:51 pm

Been feeling somewhat under the weather today, with a sore throat that came on last night...and today I've been taking it easy.

Written By: nally on 11/23/18 at 12:45 pm

Been feeling somewhat under the weather today, with a sore throat that came on last night...and today I've been taking it easy.

Update: I am feeling better today than I was yesterday, but the illness is not totally gone yet.

We are having a houseguest later on; hopefully I will be well enough to interact with him when he comes over.

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/23/18 at 12:56 pm

Update: I am feeling better today than I was yesterday, but the illness is not totally gone yet.

We are having a houseguest later on; hopefully I will be well enough to interact with him when he comes over.
That is your are feeling better, but still rest when you can.

Written By: nally on 11/23/18 at 12:58 pm

That is your are feeling better, but still rest when you can.

Most definitely. At midnight (almost 11 hours ago) I took some medicine, which seems to have definitely helped.

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/23/18 at 12:59 pm

Most definitely. At midnight (almost 11 hours ago) I took some medicine, which seems to have definitely helped.
O0

Written By: nally on 11/23/18 at 5:51 pm

O0

And this afternoon I have taken it easy for the most part. Our houseguest is coming over this evening, so right now we are preparing for his arrival by cooking a pizza meal.

Written By: annimal on 11/23/18 at 10:47 pm

my mom did something to make me feel down a few days ago so I've kind of been down

Written By: nally on 11/24/18 at 6:31 pm

^ sorry to hear of that.

Today I've been at home all day, mostly resting so I can feel better asap!

Written By: violet_shy on 11/24/18 at 7:07 pm

my mom did something to make me feel down a few days ago so I've kind of been down

Well when I feel down I focus on things that I'm good at....hope I helped.

^ sorry to hear of that.

Today I've been at home all day, mostly resting so I can feel better asap!

Hope you feel better from whatever it is...I have some serious catching up to do on inthe00s!

Written By: nally on 11/24/18 at 7:16 pm

Well when I feel down I focus on things that I'm good at....hope I helped.

Hope you feel better from whatever it is...I have some serious catching up to do on inthe00s!

Came down with a sore throat sometime on Wednesday -- my mom's birthday -- and it led to crud in throat and nose-blowing. 8-P Right now I still have some stuff in my throat that is making me talk abnormally, but nothing else is bothering me at the moment! :)

Written By: annimal on 11/25/18 at 12:26 pm

tomorrow- early shower, appointment, work, music

Written By: Howard on 11/25/18 at 2:28 pm

Came down with a sore throat sometime on Wednesday -- my mom's birthday -- and it led to crud in throat and nose-blowing. 8-P Right now I still have some stuff in my throat that is making me talk abnormally, but nothing else is bothering me at the moment! :)

Hope you feel better.

Written By: violet_shy on 11/25/18 at 3:40 pm

I hope you get much better soon Jeffrey. Wish I could make you some of my chicken soup...it cures anything.

Written By: nally on 11/25/18 at 3:47 pm

I hope you get much better soon Jeffrey. Wish I could make you some of my chicken soup...it cures anything.

Thank you my friend. :) Chicken soup actually sounds really good right now!

I still had trouble talking this morning too... so when I was at church, I silently prayed.

Written By: nally on 11/25/18 at 3:47 pm

Hope you feel better.

Thank you Howard. When I got home from church earlier I rested some more.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 11/25/18 at 7:06 pm

Thank you my friend. :) Chicken soup actually sounds really good right now!

I still had trouble talking this morning too... so when I was at church, I silently prayed.

Try tea with lemon & honey. Ginger also can help, too.

Cat

Written By: nally on 11/25/18 at 7:08 pm

Try tea with lemon & honey. Ginger also can help, too.

Cat

Thanks; we have honey-chamomile tea, which I've used.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 11/25/18 at 7:17 pm

Thanks; we have honey-chamomile tea, which I've used.

That's what I am drinking right now:

https://www.twiningsusa.com/Admin/Public/GetImage.ashx?Image=/Files/Images/Twinings/Products/F08461_Bags.png&Height=300&altFmImage_path=/Files/Templates/Designs/Twinings/images/alternativeImage.jpg&Format=jpg&Crop=5

Cat

Written By: nally on 11/25/18 at 7:25 pm

https://www.twiningsusa.com/Admin/Public/GetImage.ashx?Image=/Files/Images/Twinings/Products/F08461_Bags.png&Height=300&altFmImage_path=/Files/Templates/Designs/Twinings/images/alternativeImage.jpg&Format=jpg&Crop=5

Cat

Excellent. O0

I may consider having some tonight.

Written By: Howard on 11/26/18 at 5:31 am

Cat

What other flavors of tea do you like?

Written By: nally on 11/26/18 at 12:29 pm

Today I'm basically going to be resting; I'm still feeling crummy.

Hopefully I won't need to take a sick day of work tomorrow. If I do, then I'll call my boss, and she'll notice that I'm not feeling good due to the way I sound over the phone.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 11/26/18 at 12:37 pm

What other flavors of tea do you like?

Most-except green tea. Don't like any green tea. I refer to myself as a "tea-a-holic." I have 2 tea boxes-one for caffeinated and one for decafe/herbal. Caffeine in the morning & decafe/herbal in the late afternoon/evening. I like to sleep at night. Both boxes are always full with assorted variety. Of course they are ALL Twinings. The only brand I buy. 

Right now I am drinking Earl Grey. Was drinking 3 different forms of English Breakfast tea earlier this morning. Yup-I'm one my 4th cup a tea and my cups are HUGE! And yeah, I have the other problem-always have to go.  ;D :D :D :D

Cat

Written By: annimal on 11/26/18 at 5:45 pm

any clubs?

Written By: violet_shy on 11/26/18 at 7:44 pm

Today I'm basically going to be resting; I'm still feeling crummy.

Hopefully I won't need to take a sick day of work tomorrow. If I do, then I'll call my boss, and she'll notice that I'm not feeling good due to the way I sound over the phone.

Yeah...

Nobody wants to hear Jeffrey's other voice  :o

*giggle*

Just kidding  :P :D

Written By: violet_shy on 11/26/18 at 8:38 pm

So, my thoughts for tonight are don't wait until you are older to achieve your goals and dreams. It's true, you can achieve your dreams at any age however what I mean is don't wait until tomorrow to do what you can do today...right now...this instant! *tosses her hair and continues*.....it may take up a good amount of your time and dedication, but it is worth it in the end. Dreams are just that...dreams. But we can make them a reality. *sigh* Thank you world!!

Written By: Howard on 11/27/18 at 7:47 am

So, my thoughts for tonight are don't wait until you are older to achieve your goals and dreams. It's true, you can achieve your dreams at any age however what I mean is don't wait until tomorrow to do what you can do today...right now...this instant! *tosses her hair and continues*.....it may take up a good amount of your time and dedication, but it is worth it in the end. Dreams are just that...dreams. But we can make them a reality. *sigh* Thank you world!!

very nice. :)

Written By: nally on 11/27/18 at 8:37 am

Yeah...

Nobody wants to hear Jeffrey's other voice  :o

*giggle*

Just kidding  :P :D

Hee hee hee!

Right now, I actually do feel well enough to go to work this morning. :)

Written By: nally on 11/27/18 at 8:39 am

Most-except green tea. Don't like any green tea. I refer to myself as a "tea-a-holic." I have 2 tea boxes-one for caffeinated and one for decafe/herbal. Caffeine in the morning & decafe/herbal in the late afternoon/evening. I like to sleep at night. Both boxes are always full with assorted variety. Of course they are ALL Twinings. The only brand I buy. 

Right now I am drinking Earl Grey. Was drinking 3 different forms of English Breakfast tea earlier this morning. Yup-I'm one my 4th cup a tea and my cups are HUGE! And yeah, I have the other problem-always have to go.  ;D :D :D :D

Cat

That's good. (I on the other hand do like green tea, but then I mostly drink decaff teas.)

Written By: nally on 11/27/18 at 6:43 pm

And today at work, things weren't still totally back to the way they normally are. However, progress is being made, little by little. (The one wildfire that sprouted up a couple weeks ago did affect my workplace, due to location, so that's what corrupted part of the network.) The important thing is that I was able to get my work done today.

Written By: annimal on 11/27/18 at 8:07 pm

I got to clean tables at work and finishing filing papers

Written By: nally on 11/28/18 at 1:38 pm

So, this morning I am still not completely feeling better, but I am getting there. Just going to take it easy today.

Written By: nally on 11/29/18 at 11:42 am

And this morning I seem to be just about completely feeling better!!

I probably won't be going out anywhere today, however, due to the rain.

Written By: annimal on 11/29/18 at 1:35 pm

got any peanuts?

Written By: nally on 11/29/18 at 6:24 pm

I probably won't be going out anywhere today, however, due to the rain.

Yep...best to stay inside. And this afternoon I helped my family make some hot soup and sandwiches.

Written By: annimal on 11/29/18 at 6:34 pm

I do work Thursday and Friday  error in first given schedule

Written By: nally on 11/29/18 at 6:39 pm

^ Well, today (Thursday) was not a work day for me; tomorrow will be, since it's the end of the month. This year I have been rearranging my work schedule so that I go in on days that are the end of the month (that is, the last weekday of the month) so I can get everything entered in, and the books can be closed properly. And it's a good thing I didn't have to go in today because of the rain. But if I ever do have to commute in the rain, I would drive very carefully.

Written By: annimal on 11/30/18 at 7:47 pm

tomorrow the music class will be performing at a pancake breakfast.  I hope we can make it.  My antlers are ready

Written By: nally on 11/30/18 at 11:18 pm

And today (Friday) I had a very busy day, for it was the last day of the month... but at least I didn't have to stay as late as I did on the end of last month to get everything done. At least I'm feeling better now. :)

Written By: annimal on 12/01/18 at 1:52 pm

My dad and I made it.  This reindeer spent most of the time pulling an invisible sled back and forth across the stage area.  Defiantly going to schedule an appointment to have my ears looked at and possibly cleaned.

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/02/18 at 7:36 am

November ended with me having an enjoyable time with my granddaughter, and relaxing on moments off.

Written By: nally on 12/02/18 at 9:07 am

November ended with me having an enjoyable time with my granddaughter, and relaxing on moments off.

Glad to hear. O0

Written By: Howard on 12/02/18 at 2:23 pm

that's wonderful. :)

Check for new replies or respond here...