inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Which kind of toothpaste do you use?

Written By: violet_shy on 01/28/19 at 1:32 pm

I love brushing and flossing. I just recently started using Colgate Cavity Protection. It has a good minty flavor that isn't too strong. I also use Colgate Sparkling White Mint Zing which has a stronger mint flavor and it makes my teeth super white!

Subject: Re: Which kind of toothpaste do you use?

Written By: wsmith4 on 01/28/19 at 2:30 pm

I need to use Sensodyne Pronamel because my teeth are very sensitive.  It works perfectly, as long as I continue using it.  If I switch, after just 1 or 2 days, the sensitivity returns. 

Written By: Howard on 01/29/19 at 8:06 am

I've been using Crest but my dentist suggests I use Sensodyne for sensitivity and to avoid bleeding gums. Last appointment I had at the periodontist I was problem free. I go to the dentist and periodontist every 3 months, one is cleaning and the other is a deep cleaning.

Written By: mqg96 on 01/29/19 at 5:38 pm

I love brushing and flossing. I just recently started using Colgate Cavity Protection. It has a good minty flavor that isn't too strong. I also use Colgate Sparkling White Mint Zing which has a stronger mint flavor and it makes my teeth super white!

My favorite!

http://tagsale.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/pg-850_1z.jpg

Written By: violet_shy on 01/29/19 at 6:05 pm

I need to use Sensodyne Pronamel because my teeth are very sensitive.  It works perfectly, as long as I continue using it.  If I switch, after just 1 or 2 days, the sensitivity returns.

I've been using Crest but my dentist suggests I use Sensodyne for sensitivity and to avoid bleeding gums. Last appointment I had at the periodontist I was problem free. I go to the dentist and periodontist every 3 months, one is cleaning and the other is a deep cleaning.

I have never used Sensodyne toothpaste and have been told it has a strange flavor.

My favorite!

http://tagsale.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/pg-850_1z.jpg

Yeah, the ones that taste like mouthwash are best! I never use Crest though. I'll have to ask the dentist if I can try it after using Colgate for so long.

Written By: Howard on 01/30/19 at 2:48 pm

I don't like toothpaste that tastes like a kid's flavor of bubblegum but I do like the minty flavors a lot.

Written By: violet_shy on 01/30/19 at 4:21 pm

I don't like toothpaste that tastes like a kid's flavor of bubblegum but I do like the minty flavors a lot.

The minty ones are best!

Written By: Howard on 01/31/19 at 5:43 am

The minty ones are best!

spearmint or peppermint?

Written By: wsmith4 on 01/31/19 at 8:27 am

https://www.oddee.com/wp-content/uploads/_media/imgs/articles2/a97125_g082_3-bacon.jpg

Written By: violet_shy on 01/31/19 at 11:59 am

spearmint or peppermint?

Spearmint tastes really good, it makes brushing more enjoyable. Peppermint is a bit strong.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/31/19 at 12:40 pm

I have EXTREME sensitive teeth so it is Sensodyne for me.

Cat

Written By: annimal on 01/31/19 at 8:34 pm

I was looking for a cavity toothpaste, but our store only have these wierd things that did everything.  I got Colgate Total because I knew the brand Colgate.

Written By: Howard on 02/01/19 at 7:55 am

Spearmint tastes really good, it makes brushing more enjoyable. Peppermint is a bit strong.

spearmint is a good flavor, quite more refreshing.

Written By: annimal on 02/01/19 at 6:29 pm

When I was little I use to chew Spearmint  chewing gun with my Nana

Written By: Howard on 02/02/19 at 2:37 pm

Does anyone use toothpaste with baking soda?

Written By: Philip Eno on 02/03/19 at 2:59 am

I trust the brand name of Colgate.

Does anyone use toothpaste with baking soda?
I do not think I ever have.

Check for new replies or respond here...