inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Heads up

Written By: violet_shy on 02/04/20 at 3:41 pm

I have a "big" surprise for everyone on inthe00s! I'm not saying what it is, you'll just have to waaaaaaiiiit! ❤❤

Subject: Re: Heads up

Written By: annimal on 02/04/20 at 6:00 pm

waiting why do?
waiting why do?

Written By: violet_shy on 02/04/20 at 8:10 pm

waiting why do?
waiting why do?

Because it's great news, great news!!

Ok, so you all know I've been working really hard on my music/songs. Well, just this past week my song "Faster than the speed of love" made to every streaming platform there is out today!! I'm so excited to share this news with everyone!

https://i.ibb.co/V9Zzzk5/Screenshot-2020-01-28-10-48-05-2.png

Written By: wagonman76 on 02/04/20 at 8:45 pm

Wow that’s great news! Every platform too!

I don’t sing but to me the best feeling of achievement is when the things I do make enough of a difference to people that they copy it, share it, host it, whatever. So I know how it must feel to have accomplished this. Congratulations!

Written By: violet_shy on 02/04/20 at 9:06 pm

Wow that’s great news! Every platform too!

I don’t sing but to me the best feeling of achievement is when the things I do make enough of a difference to people that they copy it, share it, host it, whatever. So I know how it must feel to have accomplished this. Congratulations!

Thanks so much! You're right, It's a big accomplishment!  :)

Written By: Howard on 02/05/20 at 4:41 pm

Because it's great news, great news!!

Ok, so you all know I've been working really hard on my music/songs. Well, just this past week my song "Faster than the speed of love" made to every streaming platform there is out today!! I'm so excited to share this news with everyone!

https://i.ibb.co/V9Zzzk5/Screenshot-2020-01-28-10-48-05-2.png

Congratulations Jess. :)

Written By: violet_shy on 02/05/20 at 7:04 pm

Congratulations Jess. :)

Thank you so much!  :)

Check for new replies or respond here...