inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Real or fake water trick

Written By: Dude111 on 07/02/21 at 4:10 am

This is cool but I think we are being f0oled.... This is the internet and anything can be made to look real.....

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ctaA2mERzI

I reckon some guy somewhere is laughing their butts off at all the messes people are making trying to duplicate this "trick" :D

Whadda ya think dues??

Subject: Re: Real or fake water trick

Written By: karen on 07/02/21 at 1:17 pm

It’s a fake

Written By: Dude111 on 07/03/21 at 12:42 pm

Indeed it probably is.......

Written By: Don Carlos on 07/04/21 at 6:29 pm

This is cool but I think we are being f0oled.... This is the internet and anything can be made to look real.....

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ctaA2mERzI

I reckon some guy somewhere is laughing their butts off at all the messes people are making trying to duplicate this "trick" :D

Whadda ya think dues??

They are legit.  They use the surface tension of water, but there are some tricks that they don't show, and thay don't always work

Written By: violet_shy on 07/04/21 at 6:54 pm

I believe it. Anything that is on video is real. How can videos be photoshopped or anything? Videos and clips are as real as it gets.

This reminds me of something superstitious my mother always told us when we would tell stories: fill a cup with water, place a porcelain dish under it. Turn the cup filled with water upside down. It's supposed to stop rain. Lol. I'm a little superstitious...but never tried the upside down water on a rainy day.

Written By: wagonman76 on 07/04/21 at 7:59 pm

They are legit.  They use the surface tension of water, but there are some tricks that they don't show, and thay don't always work

I say fake. Water has surface tension for bugs walking across it, and to ever so slightly overfill a cup. This is way beyond surface tension. It sounded like ice breaking, like off camera they froze the water in the cup just enough to form a skin of ice sufficient to hold the cup shape.

Written By: Dude111 on 07/04/21 at 10:12 pm

I believe it. Anything that is on video is real. How can videos be photoshopped or anything? Videos and clips are as real as it gets.

Ah man!!

Written By: karen on 07/05/21 at 1:28 am

I say fake. Water has surface tension for bugs walking across it, and to ever so slightly overfill a cup. This is way beyond surface tension. It sounded like ice breaking, like off camera they froze the water in the cup just enough to form a skin of ice sufficient to hold the cup shape.

That’s how I think they did it

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/05/21 at 1:39 am

Fake for me too!

The ice structure has straight edges, the wrong shape of the glass used!

Written By: Dude111 on 07/06/21 at 12:10 am

They always make a mistake!! (They must think no one will notice)

Check for new replies or respond here...