inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Your all weird...

Written By: Dude111 on 07/07/21 at 9:09 pm

Which shift key do ya use? The one on the left side,or the one on the right?

I use the left one usually........ The right one is out of my range of motion,so the left one is the one Im most used to. (I do use it sometimes though)

Subject: Re: Your all weird...

Written By: wagonman76 on 07/07/21 at 9:49 pm

I don’t think I’ve used the right side shift key in my life. And I’ve been typing for 30 years.

I can type the whole keyboard with my left hand. I do it often when driving Autocad, while using the mouse for enter and for location. Also when playing bass, the left hand does more intricate movement, so some of probably comes from that. Also in 1997 I broke my right wrist so I had to be completely left handed for 2 months.

Subject: Your all weird...

Written By: Dude111 on 07/11/21 at 3:25 pm

Ahhhh Im sorry that happend :(

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/13/21 at 9:29 am

I use both, as self-trained to type, the Shift Key is pressed by the little finger of the hand other other hand the I am not using to press the the concerned when typing.

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/13/21 at 1:23 pm

I use both, as self-trained to type, the Shift Key is pressed by the little finger of the hand other other hand the I am not using to press the the concerned when typing.
It is the same practice for when having to use the Ctrl Key.

Written By: karen on 07/13/21 at 3:02 pm

The typo in the title bugs me

Does that make me weird?

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 08/31/21 at 10:19 pm

HEY! I'm not weird! I'm just eccentric that's all.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/01/21 at 2:56 am

It is the same practice for when having to use the Ctrl Key.
I was trained that way.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 09/01/21 at 1:41 pm

The typo in the title bugs me

Does that make me weird?

You & me both.

https://www.liveabout.com/thmb/rap26x9QS14mXPHWPu4W0MColyE=/774x0/filters:no_upscale():max_bytes(150000):strip_icc():format(webp)/your-youre-memes-14-5c1bd4bb46e0fb0001a9c58e.jpg

Cat

Written By: nally on 09/01/21 at 8:06 pm

You & me both.

https://www.liveabout.com/thmb/rap26x9QS14mXPHWPu4W0MColyE=/774x0/filters:no_upscale():max_bytes(150000):strip_icc():format(webp)/your-youre-memes-14-5c1bd4bb46e0fb0001a9c58e.jpg

Cat

My thoughts exactly

Check for new replies or respond here...