inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Dogs > Children > Teenagers

Written By: Dude111 on 11/10/21 at 7:38 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/3172562.stm

Whats your view dues??

This statement is quite loud.

The study found that as children grow up they feel less welcome in public places and are less likely to believe that most adults are friendly.

I know I dont think all Adults are nice,alot of them have been very mean to me recently........

Seems like after taking this "vaccine" they are meaner and unkind......... I have had several people treat me badly recently when they used to be nicer......

Subject: Re: Dogs > Children > Teenagers

Written By: violet_shy on 11/10/21 at 8:11 pm

There will always be mean people. I try to stay away from them, or I tell them to get their act together! They should stop it and be nice.

I know what you are saying though. I've had mean people bring me to tears. I try to stand up but I'm such a softie. Lol.

Subject: Re: Dogs > Children > Teenagers

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/11/21 at 2:43 pm

Bearing in mind the report has the date of October 7th 2003, times are different now.

Subject: Dogs > Children > Teenagers

Written By: Dude111 on 11/11/21 at 2:45 pm

Ya much worse now :(

I try to be loving and kind to people even if they are mean to me,I think its how God wants us to be.....

Check for new replies or respond here...