inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: It's been a long time....

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 04/10/22 at 1:17 pm

Hello everyone!
It's been quite some time since I've been back to the boards. I want to extend a special thank you to the group of you who reached out to my sister, Beth and me regarding our mom's passing. The fact that you thought of us meant the world to us. We appreciate the beautiful card and gift cards so much. You all hold a special place in our hearts. I will have to take time to come back here and catch up on old times.  :)

Subject: Re: It's been a long time....

Written By: loki 13 on 04/10/22 at 1:38 pm

Hello everyone!
It's been quite some time since I've been back to the boards. I want to extend a special thank you to the group of you who reached out to my sister, Beth and me regarding our mom's passing. The fact that you thought of us meant the world to us. We appreciate the beautiful card and gift cards so much. You all hold a special place in our hearts. I will have to take time to come back here and catch up on old times.  :)

Hi Erin, it is good to see you back, I am so sorry to hear of your mom's passing.

Written By: AmericanGirl on 04/10/22 at 1:40 pm

Quirk, so sorry for your loss.

Welcome back!  :)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 04/10/22 at 2:00 pm

Welcome back and please except our condolences (from both Carlos & me).

Cat

Written By: Howard on 04/10/22 at 2:50 pm

Hello everyone!

Hi Erin long time no see, How's it been? Sorry to hear of your Mom's passing my condolences, hope everything is going well with you?  :)

Written By: nally on 04/10/22 at 5:59 pm

Hey Erin!!! Haven’t seen you on here in ages! :) But I have read updates on Facebook about your mom’s passing and I expressed my condolences. :\'( ***Hugs*** to you

Subject: It's been a long time....

Written By: Dude111 on 04/10/22 at 9:17 pm

Hello and welcome home :)

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/11/22 at 7:42 am

Good you are back!

Condolences and sorry for your loss.

Written By: Don Carlos on 04/11/22 at 8:50 am

Like Cat said

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 04/12/22 at 4:44 pm

Thank you all.

Check for new replies or respond here...