inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Help

Written By: Josh2 on 04/24/04 at 9:26 am

Hey. i was wondering if anyone can help me in AmIRight. I was wondering where you people get your tunes with no lyrics for when you post your recordings on the site. please tell me

Subject: Re: Help

Written By: Billy Florio on 04/24/04 at 12:32 pm

this is probably better for the song parodies board

Written By: Dan Edwards on 04/25/04 at 2:49 pm

By "tunes with no lyrics" I think you mean MIDIs. A MIDI is the tune of the song, performed with a keyboard-sounding like instrument. If you go to a search engine and type in the name of the song you want the tune with no lyrics for and the word "MIDI" you should be able to download what you're looking for.

EG: Outkast Hey Ya MIDI

If you're looking to do song parody recordings of your songs, then you might want to use karaoke instead. Karaoke is more professional-sounding, but if it's just to give people the basic idea of how the song goes, the just use MIDIs.

Written By: Josh2 on 04/25/04 at 3:02 pm

i keep cumin up with ringtones

Written By: Dan Edwards on 04/25/04 at 5:16 pm

Polyphonic ringtones and MIDIs are the same thing. Maybe the song you're looking for doesn't have a MIDI,  ???

Check for new replies or respond here...