inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: HELP! I don't know the name of the song that is stuck in my head!!!

Written By: prugould on 06/05/04 at 12:47 pm

:D Ok...some of the lyrics (or similar) are as follows....."I keep on falling, in and out, of love with you"  This song has only been out since 2000 (maybe).  To frustrate me even more, I was watching a made-for-TVmovie last week and this song was playing in the background in the opening scene!!!  I thought it may be a Mary J. Blige tune, but I have checked the lyrics on some on-line sites but came up empty........HELP!

Subject: Re: HELP! I don't know the name of the song that is stuck in my head!!!

Written By: Lanie on 06/05/04 at 1:02 pm

Hi prugould! :)
                   I think the song you are looking for is "Fallin" by Alicia Keys.  :)

Here are some of the lyrics:

I keep on fallin’
In and out of love
With you
Sometimes I love ya
Sometimes u make me blue
Sometimes I feel good
At times I feel used
Lovin you darlin’
Makes me so confused

I keep on
Fallin’
In and out of love with you
I never loved someone
The way that I love you

Subject: Re: HELP! I don't know the name of the song that is stuck in my head!!!

Written By: prugould on 06/05/04 at 3:47 pm

::) THANK YOU!  THANK YOU!  THANK YOU!!  This has been driving me crazy for a few days!

Written By: bilo on 06/16/04 at 12:49 am

:D Ok...some of the lyrics (or similar) are as follows....."I keep on falling, in and out, of love with you"  This song has only been out since 2000 (maybe).  To frustrate me even more, I was watching a made-for-TVmovie last week and this song was playing in the background in the opening scene!!!  I thought it may be a Mary J. Blige tune, but I have checked the lyrics on some on-line sites but came up empty........HELP!
that would b alicia keys.

Written By: nikkisixx#1 on 03/19/05 at 1:33 pm

that is alicia keys  :D

Check for new replies or respond here...