inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: How dumb are some of these seriously!!!!

Written By: s_qween on 06/07/04 at 1:48 pm

Am I the only person who gets these lyrics? Yeah they're random and funny but some of them are just stupid when they dont know what they mean. One example of this is on the Aerosmith lyrics someone says something about "You aint seen nothing, until you been down on a muffin" and they dont get them and have no idea what a muffin is!
COME ON PEOPLE GET THINKING!!!

Subject: Re: How dumb are some of these seriously!!!!

Written By: Billy Florio on 06/07/04 at 6:20 pm

Am I the only person who gets these lyrics? Yeah they're random and funny but some of them are just stupid when they dont know what they mean. One example of this is on the Aerosmith lyrics someone says something about "You aint seen nothing, until you been down on a muffin" and they dont get them and have no idea what a muffin is!
COME ON PEOPLE GET THINKING!!!

Reread the lyrics to "Walk this way" and think of the dirtyist things you can....then the song will make sense...that line is a reference to a sexual act, so think about it "You aint seem nothing till your DOWN on a muffin"...think about that

Written By: Harmonica on 06/07/04 at 7:41 pm

I'm thinking and I have never once heard anyone refer to their manhood or womanhood as a muffin.

Written By: Gaylon on 06/07/04 at 8:35 pm

I think muffin is like slang for a cute young girl

Written By: IWannaBeAGoonie on 06/16/04 at 1:49 am

I'm thinking and I have never once heard anyone refer to their manhood or womanhood as a muffin.

Okay, now that made me laugh.    ;D

Seriously, though, my old neighbor (Okay--SHE wasn't old, but it was long ago!) said she'd met someone who was teaching their little girl to refer to her private part as "her cookie".    :-\\

Ick.

Written By: Catte_69 on 06/16/04 at 10:08 pm

You'v never heard of a womans area referred to as a "Muff"?   :o  As in muff dive? :-[  Not very tactful but....

Written By: yiddophile on 06/21/04 at 11:47 pm

Reread the lyrics to "Walk this way" and think of the dirtyist things you can....then the song will make sense...that line is a reference to a sexual act, so think about it "You aint seem nothing till your DOWN on a muffin"...think about that

How 'bout Pink?

Personal favorite dirty song: Pearl Necklace by ZZ Top. I took the song at face value until I first heard the term when we got Howard Stern in my town. (For the uninitiated: It involves something on the neck.)

It's not like AC/DC's Big Balls, which was clearly done just for the fun of the double-entendre. Pearl Necklace is simply dirty. And I love it.

Written By: Harmonica on 06/25/04 at 10:06 am

well to be honest with you I never here any of my friends say "I'm gonna get me some muffin tonight" and in fact the only person that smiles when the word Muffin is mentioned is our fat friend.

Written By: ProgShred on 07/03/04 at 3:34 am

Did any of you see that episode of Sienfeld when George's mom caught him "Turning Japanese"?

;D

Check for new replies or respond here...