inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Doin' my head in

Written By: zac on 06/13/04 at 1:38 pm

???......can any body help with song title and artist. ....(he's got body, he's got soul.........goin to trust him in my future).......  I cant remembr any more of the words but I think it was possibly a female australian singer    the same artist had a song i think it was called body & soul  possibly even the same song i dunno..... please help me    ??? ;) ::)

Subject: Re: Doin' my head in

Written By: mandamoo on 06/13/04 at 7:48 pm

Yep zac, the song is 'Body and Soul' from the Aus. movie 'Starstuck' a hit in about 82...I think. The singer was Jo Kennedy and she was also the lead in the film. I think the song was written by Paul Kelly. :-\\  :) ;)

Written By: zac on 06/14/04 at 12:53 am

Yep zac, the song is 'Body and Soul' from the Aus. movie 'Starstuck' a hit in about 82...I think. The singer was Jo Kennedy and she was also the lead in the film. I think the song was written by Paul Kelly. :-\\  :) ;)
    Thanks hun for that, I answered a post on another site and I said it was Jenny Morris, ooopppssss i'm so sure she sang both songs as well.

Written By: mandamoo on 06/14/04 at 2:04 am

Thanks hun for that, I answered a post on another site and I said it was Jenny Morris, ooopppssss i'm so sure she sang both songs as well.

No worries  ;)

You're right, Jenny Morris did have a song with the same title a few years later  :)

Written By: zac on 06/14/04 at 2:12 am

No worries  ;)

You're right, Jenny Morris did have a song with the same title a few years later  :)
  Thank you, headache is starting to ease.  ;)

Written By: mandamoo on 06/14/04 at 2:26 am

Thank you, headache is starting to ease.  ;)

I'm pleased  ;)

Written By: mrgazpacho on 06/14/04 at 8:41 am

Yeah - Jenny Morris' song kinda went bodyandsooooouuuullll.... (repeat) It was a bit more, er, soulful than the Paul Kelly song which was rather typical 80s stuff (not that there's anything wrong with that :) )

Check for new replies or respond here...