inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Can anyone help me with this song from the Lifetime movie 'She's Too Young'?

Written By: Ava on 07/04/04 at 10:49 am

ok i have been looking every where for the name of this song, or who sings it, and i only know some of the words. it goes something like this:'..so that's why I often wonder why you and I go over, under. But never in a straight line, never at the same time, when all I really wanna do, is just get it right. We'll make it through, over me, under you...' if anyone knows who sings and it what its called please email me or post back. thanks :)

Subject: Re: Can anyone help me with this song from the Lifetime movie 'She's Too Young'?

Written By: crisitna on 03/16/05 at 11:51 am

hey i dont noe the name but im looking for a song from tht movie too so if u find any let me noe.......im me at..... bacardigirly22@aim

Subject: Re: Can anyone help me with this song from the Lifetime movie 'She's Too Young'?

Written By: HollyBethValentine on 12/27/05 at 4:49 pm

Hey Yea that songs on Laguna Beach i wanna no the artist to ...If u figure it out then Write to grh_holly_cheerleader@yahoo.com

Written By: jenna on 04/20/06 at 7:13 pm

ok i have been looking every where for the name of this song, or who sings it, and i only know some of the words. it goes something like this:'..so that's why I often wonder why you and I go over, under. But never in a straight line, never at the same time, when all I really wanna do, is just get it right. We'll make it through, over me, under you...' if anyone knows who sings and it what its called please email me or post back. thanks :)

hey did u ever find out what song that is cuz im lookin for the same song 2
if u did then can u post me please

Written By: leelee on 04/20/06 at 9:10 pm

Heres the lyrics to Sheridan- Over Under lyrics

Now there you go
Standing on the outside
Still trying to find me
But here I am
I'm waiting in the middle
Feels like you've been blinded
Can't get
Your attention

And that's when I often wonder
Why you and I go over under
But never in a straight line
But never at the same time
When all we really wanna do
is just get it right
Make it through
Over me under you

We play this game
In a house of mirrors
I can't seem to reach you
But there you are
If only for a minute
But somehow I lose you
Do you
Even see me?

But never in a straight line,
is just get it right
Make it through over me, under you

You're upside down
I'm right side up
What does it mean?
Why can't we find each other
Somewhere in between

But never in a straight line
is just get it right
And make it trough
Over me under you
Over me -------- under you

Check for new replies or respond here...