inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: i'm looking for a wedding song

Written By: duaneq on 08/02/04 at 5:14 pm

I think it goes something like this: "On this day we stand together, and pledge our love to one another.....". Can anyone help in identifying this song?

Subject: Re: i'm looking for a wedding song

Written By: Gaylon on 08/02/04 at 5:28 pm

my google search says it is TOGETHER(The New Wedding Song) by Joel Gregorath

Written By: mrgazpacho on 08/02/04 at 7:21 pm

For some daft reason those lyrics reminded me of Starship's Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now :D

Written By: cancemini2real on 05/14/05 at 11:27 am

"Spend My Life With You" by R&B singer Eric Benet: "All My Life" by Boyz 2 Men; "You Are My Lady" by Freddie Jackson; Off hand I can't think of any more wedding or the like songs. Hope this helps.

Written By: Shirley on 10/28/05 at 8:36 am

This is "The Wedding Song" by Joey Gregorach. It is very hard to find apparantly. I'm not even sure if he ever recorded it anywhere. If I'm wrong, do you have any idea where I may be able to download this song or buy it?

Thanks

Written By: whistledog on 10/28/05 at 9:05 am

This is "The Wedding Song" by Joey Gregorach. It is very hard to find apparantly. I'm not even sure if he ever recorded it anywhere. If I'm wrong, do you have any idea where I may be able to download this song or buy it?

Thanks

Joey Gregorash was Canadian.  "Together (The New Wedding Song)" came out in 1986.  I have it on mp3 if you would like a copy :)

Written By: christina on 09/16/06 at 8:02 pm

Joey Gregorash was Canadian.  "Together (The New Wedding Song)" came out in 1986.  I have it on mp3 if you would like a copy :)
i have been looking forever for this song could never figure out what the name was do u know where i could download it ty

Written By: Chaz on 12/29/09 at 12:53 pm

Hello, I know this is a long shot - however should you still havea copy of " The Together song" in MP3 format
could you PLEASE email it to me!!!! THAAAAAAAAAANK YOU!!!!
JLG1415@HOTMAIL.COM
Chaz
:D Happy Hollidays

Check for new replies or respond here...